All he said is Yes!! (Complet...

By FlowerVine98

She wants to live her life to fullest. So he? Maybe not like her level. She don't want any commitment. So he... More

Author's Note
Character Sketch
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue

Chapter 2

2K 149 8
By FlowerVine98

***Double update of the day❤️. Boring though. Happy reading💞***

Manjusha pov:

"Mam, Sir is calling you" I heard laid voice.

Damn, what now.

Without responding to her, I starts to walk away. But then again that lady calls me. But who cares.

"Young lady, stop right there"i heard his voice.

*Groans *

" What you needed now? "

" Give respect to elder "

" We should respect only who is behaving as elders, definitely not some money minded person "I sneered at him.

" Watch your tongue " he shouts at me.

I rolled my eyes at him.

" Don't forget that you are living under my roof "

" You should change yourself. Be a girl. Change your dressing sense, change your hairstyle. Leave racing, attend college properly. Am getting more complaints regarding you. We have some reputation for our family, but all... "

" Fuck the reputation. "I says by turning away from him.

" Just stop right there. You shouldn't touch your bike. "

" As if I will hear you " I shouts.

" Gaurds, take her bike " he shouts.

" You won't do that "I shouts.

" I will, if I want to teach you about the manners, about our reputation " he says by walking inside.

I hate him.

Always reputation.

Reputation.

I just runned to my room.

" I hate him. "

" I fucking hate him maa, he still controls my life."

"Arghhhh" I shouts by hitting the bed with my leg.

"Fuck aghhh" I moaned in pain.

This is always been the same. Arghh. I remember how many times I fought with him. There were never a day were I will end my day woth a happy note. While am doing my 10th standard, I learned to ride the bike. But then I traveled a lot mainly in night times.

Racer, is just for a thrill nothing else. I had many accidents from that. But after a lots of trails and errors, I got it.

But then I controlled myself, because kabir started to give me a lots of advice. From then I stopped involving myself in racing a less.

My dad, never liked me. He never been a great dad. I remember my mom painful moans, painful cries because of the brain tumor. Even at that time he didn't present beside her. Instead he appointed some nurse, that's it. And he used to roam the whole world. For him money, money money....

I forget to inform, that my so called dad is a owner of "The Great Gold" Jweles shop. It is now having more than 50 branches across India. So yeah one of the billionaire.

To expand this he worked hard. But he never gave his time to maa, nor to me. We never been the important to him. At the age of 5, my mom leaved this earth leaving me with this heartless man. After few months, he got remarried. I never spoked with her. Maybe, She might be a good lady, but I don't want to attach with anyone.

All I seen is, replacing my mom is very easy for everyone. The one woman who shown the beautiful life. But its all just only for 5 years. Just a 5 year old kid, I lost everything. Including the happiness. I vaguely remember that, my step mom tried to speak with me. But I never spoked woth her. And I have a half sister who is studying in other state by staying in hostel. I never attached with anyone.

You may all wondering, if this is the case then why am living under this roof. It's simple, my so called dad won't leave me. No don't think that like the concern, love. Nope, it's just because of his reputation. What will others think if I leaved this house and lives in some other place, it will become the hot news. So yeah, but that doesn't mean I have never tried anything. I tried many times by running away from this home. But then, my so called dad found out every time.

So now, he is threatening me for his so called reputation.

All my life I hate him.

He never seen me with his love.

He never showered me with his love.

He never loved my mom.

He never loved me

After seeing my mom, i never had hope on love. So marriage. All my life I hate these two words.

Only good thing in my life is kabir. And his family.

He always there for me. We both become friends in school. When one day, he was being bullied for his poorness. I helped him that day. From then I become the shield to him. That's were I started to hang out with him. He always dare me to do something, I being the curious cat. Will do everything. That's how I started to adapt the tomboy character. 

I took out my phone, and dailed his number.

"Hello manju"

"Hy kabir"

"What happened manju?"

"Meet me at Kiran restaurant" I says.

"Hy manju but its 8 clock, your curfew Tim..."

"He again taken away my bike from me"

"Okay, I will be there. Come safe okay" I heard his concern voice.

"Yeah bye" I says by ending the call.

I walked out of my room and closed it slowly, then immediately started to climb down the stairs. Once I reached the hall I looked here and there to check whether any one is present or not. Or else I would be doomed.

After ensuring that no one is present, I runned out of the house and towards the garden. Once I reached the end, I took out the ladder, which is near the outdoor store room. I then slowly climbed it.

Then I just jumped from the wall.

"Atlast"

"Mammm" I heard a shouting.

"Fuck" I shouts by running as the watchman seen me.

After running out of the street, I heaved a sigh.

"Atlast I think am free atleast for this night" I murmured myself.

Then I walked towards the auto stand, and asked for the ride. The auto drive looked up and down at myself.

What?

"Hello uncle?"

"Yeah, where you want to go brother?"

*Groans*

I said the address, after 20 mins I reached that place.

Then I walked near to the restaurant, where the moving pani puri shop is there. There stood my best buddy.

"What happened manju?" he asks me.

"Am hungry" I says at him. He nods at me and then asked the shop uncle to give the pani puri.

"Have this water first" he says by fetching some water in a glass from the shop

After having the pani puri, we both tried other chats too.

"Did your so called dad scolded you?" he asks me.

"That's the known factor right" I replied at him.

Then We both walked on the road aimlessly for sometime.

"Manju it's already late, I think we should reach home now" he says by grabbing me along with him.

"Can we go to OMR side?" I asks him.

"No race. I won't allow you manju" he says by grabbing me along with him.

I huffed.

I kept my both hands inside my hoodie pouch.

"Manju, it would be better if I atleast been in a good state right?" he asks me. I turned to his side

"Why are you speaking like this?"

"You helped me a lot, but I never get a chance to help you manju" he says by looking away.

I kicked his leg.

"Baby brother. Stop being dramatic. You are the only one person with whom am residing at whenever am having any trouble."i says by wrapping my hand over his shoulder.

" If only you borned with me, I would have you with me always "he says by smilingly.

"Kabir, are you drunk?"

"What?"

"You seems like drunked to me. These melodrama doesn't suit you baby brother." I says by ruffling his hair.

After reaching his home, sarala made me to have dinner. Then I slept along with sarala.

This is my life. I just want to finish my college and get some job and to get out of that damn mansion. I want to travel a lot.

I don't want anymore problems in my life. Already more things to take care of.

All my life I just hate two things, one love. Two marriage.

My parents marriage is a broken one. But they somehow made it last for 8 years, just for the sake of society. Maybe maybe, if my mom divorced my dad. She might have been alive., All she want is to have a caring partner, but she is unlucky it seems. Not even when she was in death bed, she didn't got that caring.

It will be better dieing single rather than being married with selfish person.

"I love you maa" I murmured before closing my eye.

Mithran pov:

"Do we really need to go out today?" I asked my team

"Sir only this weekend we are having leave. So definitely yes" vikranth says.

"Besides that it is just a lunch out. That's it mithran."

"Mmmm" I hummed by getting out of the car, which is vikranth's.

We then entered, into the restaurant. Once we all settled, we all gave our orders.

"Good afternoon sir" I looked up.

I looked at vikranth.

I eyed at him.

"Manisha take your seat" vikranth says. Pranav and kavin is smiling.

She took her seat beside mine.

She smiled at everyone

" Hi sir"

"Hi"

"Hi everyone"

Vikranth leaned towards me.

"Mithran, she would be the one for you. Try your best sir. As a friends we all planned this. Just don't ruin this mithran." he murmured at me.

"Vikranth" I hissed at him.

"How was the previous case si..."

"Manisha, this is unofficial meet. Can we speak about other things?" vikrabth says.

"Okay" she awkwardly says.

"Okay Manisha tell us about yourself. We don't know much about you, as you recently joined this branch after you transfered from Delhi" kavin asked her.

"Oh yeah, actually I was bought up in Delhi. I have one younger brother. And my parents and brother are living in punjab. Myself only living in Chennai for this work."

"Your hobby?" I looked at pranav. What the fuck, is they doing the match hunting process or what?.

"Loves to do painting."

"Mithran, you can also ask question" pranav says at me. I glared at him.

Waiter came with our orders, then he served us.

Vikranth glare at me, as I kept mum.

I can't with this men. Seriously why are they like this?.

Nice friends.

"Sir, oh shit. Shirt got stained with gravy" manisha says.

I looked down at myself.

I tried to take tissue, but Manisha grabbed it and starts to wipe it slowly by leaning towards me.

*Cough * pranav fakely coughed to grab my attention just to wink at me. Iooked at Manisha who is in simple kurta. She is beautiful that I must admit.

"Now it's okay" she says by sitting properly on her seat.

"Mithran do you need tissue?" vikranth asks me spowly.

"Why?"

"To wipe your mouth" vikranth this time says in my ear.

I glared at him to which he just laughed at me.

"Sir what is your favourite..... ?" she asked me.

"Call him as Mithran. We are in unofficial meet" kavin this time.

"But..."

"Mithran won't say anything. Correct Mithran" he asks me.

"Yes.. Yeah"i awkwardly replies.

" Then it's fine with me Mithran " she calls me.

" What is your favourite... "that's we all start to converse, she didn't asked only me. But everyone. So yeah we all start to speak jovialky.

After 1 hour, we all starts to walk out of the restaurant. But then again, they three walked fastly leaving we both lonely to reach the parking lot.

This looks insane seriously.

"Mithran, its really a great time to spend with you guys" Manish a says.

"Actually I felt really bored. But then vikrsnth calls me, now I have these many people here" she says.

I smiles at her.

She is polite.

Mmm.

Actually her personality is also good....

"I really love to hang out with you guys. Just call me whenever you guys were planned to" she says at me as we both stopped and faced each other. As we both were standing in the parking lot.

"Yeah sure"

"Tha...." before she complete, she placed her foot wrongly and starts to falled over me, I stumbled a bit. But then I got steadied somehow by balancing her with my hands over her waist.

I looked into her eyes.

*Horn sound*

"Shitty people don't even leave the parking lot, to do their shitty work." I heard some voice.

"Manju, why are you shouting" I heard a boy voice who is in other side.

"Seriously kabir, see here we don't even have place to park our bike. But then some people were using the place like some romantic place." that girl shouts who is wearing the helmet.

"Manju, please stay silent" that boy says. I made Manisha to stand on her feet properly.

"Sorry sir" he says at us by slightly turning to our side.

And he grabbed that girl hand and walked.

'Who is this sane girl?'

"I have never seen a girl like this" Manisha says.

"Students these days" she says, as I  remember those both were wearing the I'd cards with some college logo.

I hummed at her. I looked ahead to only see that girl's back. Who removed her helmet and walks inside the restaurant with a helmet in her hand.

'Rude tomboy it seems' as I she looks like one.

"Okay Mithran will meet you on Monday" I heard Manisha's voice.

I turned to her side.

"Yeah Bye" I awkwardly says at her. She smiles and starts her bike.

Once she left, I walks towards our car which was parked other side of the restaurant.

"Mithran" vikranth shouts my name.

"Do you like her?"

"What the fuck you are asking man?"

"Am asking you whether you like her or not?"

"Vikranth seriously, why you guys are so kneen on setting up me with a girl?"

"We have to, because you are the only one who is still single in our gang, see we all are committed" pranav says.

"Thats right" kavin says by opening the car door.

"This looks insane to me" I says at them truthfully.

"Just try man, if she seems to be the one to you. Then you should ask her to be your girlfriend" pranav says.

"I think I should avoid you three guys"

"That never gonna happen" kavin says.

I nods as no at them.

Manjusha pov:

"Stay calm manju" kabir says at me.

"I hate these love shits kabir. I just don't know why, when someone do their lovey dovey actions in public, I just hate it kabir. You know right I usually hate the love thing itself. But then, this era we are seeing that love is nothing just a lust maybe. Didn't you seen them, they both were looking like..... Leave it " I says.

" Manju, not always what we seeing is true " hesays at me.

" Why are you supporting that unknown person? "

He sighed.

" Already am fedup with the events that going on my life kabir. I don't have time to even think about this "I says by placing my face in between my palm.

" Comeon manju, don't be grumpy. You don't look good " he says making me to chuckle

" But then why you didn't scolded me for my love? "he akss me.

" What? Are you both started to love each other? That soon?. How comes i don't know? "I shouts at him.

"Manju stop shouting. No we are not... I never even spoked with her properly."

"Oh... For your question. I don't know, maybe i know you are good human being. So, I know that you won't do anything wrong. That's why I won't angry over your love" I says at him.

"I just hope, that someone will come into your life to prove you that not everyone Is like your dad. Some maybe like me too" he says by winking at me.

"I will never get marry" I says at him.

"As if your dad will leave yu"

"I will leave the house once I start to stands in my own feet. Then I will never go back to him."

"Besides that no one will accept this tomboy okay" I said to him.

He nods as no at me.

Author's note:

Thank you guys❤️

How was the chapter?

Please bear with the mistakes.

Love you all❤️

Love yourself💝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 217 54
"Listen I know we've been flirting and shit but that doesn't mean I like you, okay" I cross my arms again and slightly smirk. He smirks down at me an...
15.5M 412K 97
He was completely and utterly oblivious to everything that he had caused and she absolutely hated him for that. [UNEDITED] [DUAL POV] TW: eating dis...
12 0 65
People seem to like her own personality, and how much she was sweet often times, although she does not understand people sometimes, it was hard for h...
41K 1.6K 40
Summary: This story is about an incredible unique autistic girl and her two equally incredible best friends. Will they ever get out of the friend zon...