Kitty I Luv You || Narry!Harr...

By narry_girl_2009

"Niall make love to Harry?" "No Harry, I don't love you" "Harry want Niall to love him" "Well I don't!" Si... More

Description
Characters

Prologue

68 5 2
By narry_girl_2009

Niall's POV

"Drive safe and no texting and driving Niall!" Liam yelled to me while I was leaving his house.

"I know, I know!" I yell back, even tho I'm probably gonna call Zayn and ask if he wanna come over tomorrow. "Love you Li!"

"Love you too Irish Princess" I roll my eyes at the nickname and get in my car. Once I get in the car I look back at where Liam was standing to see him still there, looking at me. Sigh. I put my seat belt and start the car.

Once I pull off far enough from Liam's house, I pull out my phone but still paying attention to the road. "Siri call Bradford Bad Boi" Calling Bradford Bad Boi. It rings about 2 times before he picks up.

"Hey Nialler. " I hear him say. "Hey Z, wanna come over tomorrow?"

"Yeah ofc. What time?"

"Anytime after 11:00."

"Why after 11?"

"Do you wanna cook for me?"

"No"

"Then wait till after 11. "

"Ok, ok"

"Ok"

"I got to go do something really important"

"Is that sleeping?"

"Yep! Bye"

He hung up. Great, now I'm bored. And hungry. Well I'm almost home. I check the time on my phone. 9:13pm. Yeah, Nandos is definitely closed.

I wanna take a short cut home. I take a left then then right. Now all I see is an abandoned building. I hear a loud scream. I quickly stop the car and jump out of it, looking around. I start walking around until I heard a cry. I look to my left and I see what I heard.

It was a boy that had long curls. He had a sweater on and black jeans. He had his head in his knees. Meaning that I couldn't see his features. "Hello?" I say loud enough for him to hear me.

He freezes and slowly looks up. I look at his features. He has green eyes. Pink lips. Pale skin, and he looks no older then 18.

"Are you ok?" I asked softly. He just looks at me and continues to cry. I walk closer to him. I finally reach him. He looks so skinny. "L-Louis" He sobs out. Who is Louis? "Hey um, do you wanna come with me?" He just looks at me. "I'll take good care of you, I promise." I hesitated and looled around, then he nodded. I slowly pick him up. He's so light. I carry him to my car and put him in the backseat. I look at him and see he's asleep. He looked so cute.

Little did I know, my life was about to change. A lot.

A/N

This is my new story. This is a short prologue of it.

Hope you enjoyed.

443 words

-Aiyannah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

952K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
237K 8.3K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...