๐—œ๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—” ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ฆ | ๐—ต๐—ฒ๏ฟฝ...

By 1_jaywonist

โ›๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ... ๐€๐ฆ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ?โœ ใ€Œ๐ฅ.๐ก๐ฌ ๐ฑ ๐ฌ.๐ฃ๐งใ€ ๐„๐๐‡๐˜... More

โœŽ 1.
โœŽ 2.
โœŽ 3.
โœŽ 4.
โœŽ 5.
โœŽ 6.
โœŽ 7.
โœŽ 8.
โœŽ 9.
โœŽ 10.
โœŽ 11.
โœŽ 12.
โœŽ 13.
โœŽ authors note!
โœŽ 15. ; JAYWON DATE โš 
โœŽ THANK YOU
PART 2 OF INSTA POST
ANOTHER NEW BOOK
OMG ANOTHER BOOK!

โœŽ 14. ; HEESEUNG AND JAKE DATE

5K 166 102
By 1_jaywonist

*JAKE POV*
(Short chapter)

Here's the best thing that has happened, the weekend. After a long week from school, you get time off on the weekend. I wish the weekend lasted for three days instead of two. It'll be better, for everyone in the whole world. Am I right? Anyways, I thought it'll be fun to go to a pet cafe. I love animals so it'll be fun. Well, I mostly like dogs!
(a/n; 💀 I'm making their personalities accurate as possible LMAO. I should be doing my school work? But am I? Nah, I'm on a break LMAO)

Heeseung: "You wanted to come to a pet cafe?

Jake: "Yes. I like pets so I came here to pet some."

The older chuckles

Heeseung: "Okay.. If that's what you want then let's go."

(a/n; random but I found this 3racha song and I'm slowly falling in love with chan more. He is so good at making beats 😱)

I knew how to drive but I decided to let Heeseung drive me there. Since he is the oldest anyway.

Heeseung: "Would you want to do anything after?"

Jake: "No, I don't think so."

Heeseung: "Well, let me know if you do."

Jake: "Of course.", I smile

*TIME SKIP*

We made it to the pet cafe. I was super excited, I mean real excited. I've never been this happy to go somewhere! I've never really been to a pet cafe that much. I think I went with Jay one time when I was 17. Which was about 1-2 year ago.

Me and Heeseung enter, seeing a boy with pink hair. Which was my best friend! Wait, my best friend?

Jake: "Yeonjun? You work here??"

Yeonjun: "Yeah? You didn't know?"

Jake: "What- no?"

Yeonjun: "Well now you know."

Heeseung: "Who is he?"

Jake: "That's my best friend, Yeonjun."

He bows.

Heeseung bows back

Heeseung: "Nice to meet you."

Yeonjun: "Same."

Technically, we just played with dogs, talked, and laughed. It was pretty fun because Yeonjun was also there. Our first date was special to me... I'm glad I choose Heeseung out of all people.

I love Lee Heeseung.

END OF 14.
-lauryn

note; this is technically the end of this book but I'll be making chapters for the other ships in here of course. Most likely a chapter for smut too :)

thank you for staying, reading, starring and just being really funny (in the comments)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 767 20
Jake was very worried and his concern grew when he heard Hee sniffling "hyung whats wrong? lets sit first.... I'll bring you wat-" he stopped when He...
47.4K 1.7K 25
"It's not that big of a deal he's just older" - Riki "Yeah by 15 years!" - Sunoo "Ew he's my cousin" - Jungwon Why did Riki have to fall in love with...
21.2K 710 6
[Completed] After a bad breakup back in art school, Ejirou Kirishima and Katsuki Bakugo have barely spoken since graduation. Despite it being 4 year...
213K 5.9K 81
โ€ขRye Beaumont fanfictionโ€ข {completed} Roadtrip is a British/Irish boyband consisting of 5 wonderful singers. Because of how fast they're getting famo...