Rise of the Oni (Book 8 of th...

By DreamerGirlKes

Two years after Takahiro resurfaced another mafia in Japan wants to challenge to be the only mafia in Japan. More

Characters
More Characters
Oᑎᗴ | 1
TᗯO | 2
Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 3
ᖴOᑌᖇ | 4
ᖴIᐯᗴ | 5
ᔕI᙭ | 6
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 7
ᗴIᘜᕼT | 8
ᑎIᑎᗴ | 9
Tᗴᑎ | 10
ᗴᒪᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 11
Tᗯᗴᒪᐯᗴ | 12
TᕼIᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 13
ᖴOᑌᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 14
ᖴIᖴTᗴᗴᑎ | 15
ᔕI᙭Tᗴᗴᑎ | 16
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTᗴᗴᑎ | 17
ᗴIᘜᕼTᗴᗴᑎ | 18
ᑎIᑎᗴTᗴᗴᑎ | 19
TᗯᗴᑎTY - Oᑎᗴ | 21
TᗯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 22
TᗯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 23
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 24
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 25
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 26
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 27
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 28
TᗯᗴᑎTY - ᑎIᑎᗴ | 29
TᕼIᖇTY | 30
TᕼIᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 31
TᕼIᖇTY-TᗯO | 32
TᕼIᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 33
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 34
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 35
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 36
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 37
TᕼIᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 38
TᕼIᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 39
ᖴOᖇTY | 40
ᖴOᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 41
Wedding Party and Reception
ᖴOᖇTY-TᗯO | 42
ᖴOᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 43
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 44
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 45
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 46
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 47
ᖴOᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 48
ᖴOᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ| 49
ᖴIᖴTY| 50
ᖴIᖴTY-Oᑎᗴ | 51
ᖴIᖴTY-TᗯO | 52
ᖴIᖴTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 53
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 54
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 55
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕI᙭| 56
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 57
ᖴIᖴTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 58
ᖴIᖴTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 59
ᔕI᙭TY| 60
ᔕI᙭TY-Oᑎᗴ| 61
ᔕI᙭TY-TᗯO | 62
ᔕI᙭TY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 63
Not an Update!
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴOᑌᖇ |64
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 65
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕI᙭ | 66
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 67
ᔕI᙭TY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 68
ᔕI᙭TY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 69
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY | 70
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Oᑎᗴ | 71
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 72
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 73
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 74
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 75
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 76
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 77
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 78
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 79
ᗴIᘜᕼTY | 80
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Oᑎᗴ | 81
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-TᗯO | 82
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 83
ᗴIᘜTᕼY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 84
ᗴIᘜTᕼT-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 85
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕI᙭ | 86
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 87
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 88
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 89
𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

TᗯᗴᑎTY | 20

368 38 42
By DreamerGirlKes

"Mar, are you and Hiro really going to meet with this girl?" Jamiyah asked as Kamaria nodded. There was no other way. They needed... she needed to know if the twins were Takahiro's or not. Even if they weren't, Mar wanted them in her custody. Something about the woman didn't sit well with her, and she wasn't leaving those babies with her.

"Yeah, yeah, we are. Look, I need to go speak with my Mom before we leave. Can we talk later?" She said, leaving before Miyah could utter another word. Mar's main focus was finding her mother then Hiro so they could leave.

"Ma, can I talk to you... alone please?" Mar asked, having Luca arch a brow while Adele answered yes. Luca smiled, kissing her and her mother on the forehead as he and Adalynn left. For a moment, silence filled the room before Adele broke it.

"What's this about?"

"I want you to say they are Hiro's babies even if they are not," She said, making Adele stare at her confused. Kamaria sighed as her mother pointed at the seat across from her. Quickly she took it, trying to think of the words she was trying to say.

"I had someone meet with Jasmine earlier for the test. We will have the result before we go and meet her, but Kamaria, are you sure about this?"

"I am. She doesn't deserve those babies, Mama. She's using them to get to Takahiro, and if that doesn't work, I think she will harm them. I can feel it. This bitch has been waiting on this moment, and I will not let it happen...."

"What if they are his children? I know Hiro says that they are not, but he doesn't know that for sure. He and his father was sleeping with the same woman, and they look a lot like him. Not too much of his brothers and him... just him. I'm not saying I'm right, but I know how I felt finding out about Talia. It hurt to know that I didn't give your father that joy first. Although it was all in my head." Adele said.

"I'm not like that, Ma. Even if they are his children, I am the one with him. Not her, and she will never have him back. He shared the joy of seeing his daughter born and his son with me. Takara may not have been his first, but she was his first experience of joy as a father. I can live with that." Kamaria said, making Adele smile as Takahiro walked in with a stern face.

"What are you two talking about?"

"I... I want my mother to alter the documents. If the twins are your father's or not...."

"Why? I understand if they are my siblings, but if they are not. Why should we care Ōjo?" Hiro asked, making her look at her husband. Xerxes and Reece stared at her to like they didn't understand either.

"The children are safer with us than your EX. Simple as that, but I will kill the anticipation. The kids are your siblings. I already told one of our techs to reprint the test and Gen to type up a legal document for her to sign them over. I swear all of you have big fucking brains, and neither of you idiots us them half the fucking time," Luca said.

"All your plan did was get me a meeting with Hiro. What are we going to do after?" Jasmine asked Yamato. Who shrugged his shoulders. Jasmine was just a plan that wasn't thought out fully, and he just wanted the bitch out the way.

"Hadn't thought that far ahead. I'm more focused on tonight. Do what you think you can on Tanaka. I just want to see that bastard's face when he sees me tonight near is his wife, knowing he cannot do a damn thing about it without causing a scene. That is the glory of this situation. I do love a little game of you see me but cannot touch," Yamato laughed. Jasmine shook her head as she headed to the door.

"Hiro, Ayia said that Yamato plan on making an appearance tonight at the gala," Tomo said. Takahiro slowly turned, facing his brother as he gave him his phone. The only thing Hiro could do was sigh and nod.

"There is nothing we can do. This is a big event for my Ōjo tonight. I will not mess it up for a stupid rivalry. Let him come just as I cannot do a thing he cannot either."

"You're upset that they are our sisters. Aren't you?" Tomo said. Again, Takahiro sighed, looking to his little brother. He had thousands of thoughts running throughout his head, and it was hard to decipher them. To understand his own feeling about anything, he knew that wasn't one of them.

"If you think I wanted them to be mine. You're mistaken. I loathe the fact of Jasmine giving birth, and our mother and little sister died at the hands of that bastard. They deserve their life, but their mother doesn't. However, they will never know that. Look, there the stank is. Let's see what she has to say if it's anything about me coming back to her. I'm telling you now. I'm putting a bullet through her head."

"Yeah, I think you may have something to do with that shit. I still want to know what the fuck was you thinking about. You kissed her, bro. I hope you and Kamaria settle that shit you had going on because that shit is ridiculous." Itsuki said as they stepped out of the car. Soon as Jasmine saw the four, she smiled until Kamaria, her brothers, and Reece stepped from the car behind them.

"Sweet, you thought Watashi no ō (my king) came here without his Joō. How stupid of you. By the way, how's your face?" Mar smirked, causing Elijah and Lucas to laugh. Xerxes smirked while Reece held down his head, laughing.

"It's fine, thank you very much. Mhm... I never knew for foreign men to look so fucking sexy...."

"HEY BITCH MIND KEEPING YOUR FUCKING EYES OFF MY MOTHERFUCKING MAN!" Riley yelled. The deal was for them to keep themselves hidden unless they needed them, but Riley never listened when she thought somebody was coming on to Xerxes.

"Forreal, X, you need to learn to control Ri."

"Elijah, shut the fuck up! Sorry bitch we are all off the market. Tanaka give this bitch the DNA test and documents so we can go. I don't want to take your kill, but I will if I have to." X said, making the girl turn to Hiro with wide eyes.

"Kill me! You wouldn't dare!" She laughed. "That is so fucking funny. I think I got sick a little thinking about it. Takahiro is weak to kill anyone," She continued to laugh, causing Hiro to laugh with her. Kamaria could tell that scared the bitch as he threw the papers in her face.

"Sign the fucking papers bitch!"

Jasmine quickly read over the papers looking at Takahiro then at Kamaria shaking her head. "I won't sign these. You're not getting my fucking daughters! I don't care if they are yours! You know what? I want Takahiro! It's what I always wanted!"

"Bitch I know you're not talking about marrying my brother. Have you not seen that he is already fucking married...."

"Is he happy? The way he kissed me last night told a different story," She smirked. Kamaria smirked, too, as her blade slid across the left side of her face. She laughed as Jasmine screamed in pain, holding the spot the blade touched.

"You bitch!"

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, watch your fucking mouth! The next thing you say may cost you your life. SIGN THE FUCKING DOCUMENTS!" Kamaria yelled. All of them were sure she was about to hit the woman so did Jasmine. "Sign the papers, and we want them at the estate by sundown. Don't fucking play with me, Jasmine, or the next time I cut your fucking ass, it will be your fucking throat," She said dangerously low. Jasmine nodded as she quickly ran to her car and sped off. Letting all of them turn to Kamaria.

"Damn X, I think Kamaria has you beat. I'm scared of her." Lucas laughed. "You know I'm playing. I will beat your fucking ass if you try me." He finished rubbing his hand in her curls as he called her shorty.

"I don't understand, Dad. I did everything I thought would work, and he still isn't coming around," Ella said to her father as she paced his bedroom floor. Ramiro sat in the chair, watching the young woman shaking his head. He wanted his daughter to become a Köhler, not at this risk. Still, he had to find a way to make this work, but all their plans failed.

"Go to him and apologize, Ella. You say AJ is yours. Make that statement true! Shit, get the boy fucking drunk off his ass and marry him. DO SOMETHING!"

"YOU DON'T THINK I TRIED! DAMN, SHE IS ALWAYS THERE! I didn't think Lola would be a fucking issue. That is why I let him have his fun with her. Then she started acting like she was all in love and shit! I should kill her... yeah, I will kill her." Ella said, making Ramiro stare at her like she was crazy.

"No! Do as I say. Go apologize to the boy. Then when we are back in Germany, I will set up a date for the two of you. One where you will get him drunk and sign a marriage license. I promise you he will be yours, my sweet Ella."

"Thank you, Daddy!"

"Mon Chéri Takahiro, why aren't you ready?" Blaise asked, bursting into his and Kamaria's room. Hiro turned to the man staring daggers through his head as he smiled, giving Mar a tight hug and a kiss to the forehead.

"GET OUT! GET THE FUCK OUT!"

"Chérie, why must your husband be so fucking rude?" He asked, making Kamaria giggle, shrugging her shoulders as she watched Takahiro. Like always, Blaise loved getting a rise out of the men and making them want to kill him before leaving their sights. All the women realized this was a game to him, and he enjoyed seeing them upset.

"Wear the red shirt, Hiro. My chérie is in this beautiful red dress. Her Prince Charming should match," Blaise said, handing Hiro the shirt, still refusing to leave their room.

"I want to kill you so fucking bad," Hiro said, pulling the shirt away. "Mar, why did you invite him to stay with us?" He asked, hissing the last parts out at Blaise, causing the man to laugh. Again, Kamaria shrugged her shoulders, walking into her husband's embrace just to kiss his chin.

"Sweet, I miss seeing you two like that. So, in love. Tell me, what was the problem with my favorite couple?"

"None of your business Blaise! Please go find your wife and aggravate her and your daughter before we leave but keep me out of it." Hiro said, annoyed. Blaise stared over at Kamaria, giving him a shy smile as he nodded his head.

"Fine, but the red looks just as beau as you are on you. Tonight, we're painting the city red! Tokyo will know who actually rules this city!"

"Blaise, it's just an Art Gala. I have instructed all the others to wear their mafia colors... what are yours?" Kamaria asked, making the main look down at his suit. Blaise smiled, looking back at Kamaria as he quickly placed a kiss on her cheek.

"Whatever color, I feel like wearing Boo-Boo. Tonight, I feel like black. Your brothers won't mind, will they? Or would you rather me match your Japanese beau?"

"I rather for you to wear whatever you feel is comfortable for you. My brothers won't be paying attention to your attire. I think they will be too busy watching their women. Nice try, though," Kamaria smiled as she ushered him to the door. Only for AJ to be standing on the other side about to knock. Quickly he stepped out of the way of Blaise in a far enough angle for the man not to touch him before speaking, stepping in the room and quickly shutting the door behind him.

"I need your help. Not now but after we are home...."

"With? And why not ask Dad or Ma?" Kamaria asked as her little brother glared at her. Not in an upset way, but in why do you think sense. He was having girl problems again, meaning Ella problems.

"You know why. I'm just going to lay it out here... I think Ella is trying to trap me."

"You think?"

"Hiro, I don't fucking mean that way. I know she tried to trap me that way, but I think she's up to something else. I thought about what you said about her and her dad. Then Lola said something to me about seeing her and him speaking yesterday and today. Today, he told Lola her days were numbered with me, so enjoy them while she could. I want to know what in the hell they are planning." AJ said. Hiro and Kamaria looked at each other a nodded.

"Okay, but we can don't a thing right now. Soon as we are home, we will talk to X and the rest. Come up with a plan or something to figure out and what to do about it. Play las if you know nothing. Do what you normally would do with her but not fucking sex AJ."

"You don't have to tell me twice."

"Oh, stay close to Lola. She might try and hurt her if she sees what we see... I like the two of you together anyhow."

Did Kamaria do the right thing by having the papers alter? How will Takahiro and his brother will take in the twins? Also, Kamaria and some of the others where right Ramiro is helping Ella but what is the catch? Or is he just going along with his daughter's obsession?

Next is the Gala what will happened?

Thoughts???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 12.8K 50
He Didn't expect this to happen He didn't want this to happen What's wrong with them..? Why won't they leave him alone?...
6.7K 174 13
"I'm crazy? No, darling. What's crazy is that the world refuses to let me be with you." * * * * * Mafia!Au slight Yandere behaviour.
70.5K 3.1K 44
A mafia don and a playboy cross paths in an unexpected circumstance leading a dangerous love story.
21.9K 926 12
I'm in love with the son of a Mafia leader, not just any leader, my fathers enemy.