Detective Quack

By kakshithecopyninja

About a Psyduck who goes around solving mysteries that aren't that bad and he makes a fool of himself and mak... More

The donuts mine

The duck's first case prt 1

8 0 0
By kakshithecopyninja

Narrators POV
———————————————————————————-

As Psyduck walks into the bar he smells an ominous wind brewing, As he takes a seat a Mankey sits down next to him.
"So ducky boy what brings you here tonight?","Justice somebody here is a killer, Bun Bun Bun." "Ducky boy you made that effect and no offense it was kinda lame." "Nothing is lame if I do it". "Okay whatever you say so who did the murderer kill", "He killed BUN BUN BUN happiness he took the last donut at the store and he made me cry so I will find him and take his donut".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.1K 1.1K 32
Violet Morningstar is the older sister of Charlie Morningstar and is the eldest daughter of Lucifer and Lilith Morningstar. While her sister opens up...
75.9K 2.7K 104
Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not even in the show he's supposed to be a...
351K 8.1K 68
Amazing cover by Anel_Graphics Gabriella De'Luca is a cold fifteen year old girl, who has had to go through extreme hardships everyday of her life. C...
1.7M 40.3K 44
Brynn Kingslee has spent a third of her life protecting herself from her stepfather as fiercely as a twelve year old can. Only to find, after his dea...