Ripped away | Kol Mikealson

By writtertvd

A girl alone and confused ripped away from her family at the age of 4 just to be experimented on because of h... More

Aesthetic and character info
PART I
1| Another day in this hell hole
2| The light of freedom
4|The light at the end of the tunnel
5|You're not gonna control me
6| The light in the darkest places
PART II
7|Gather up the family
8| All of us together
9|The daughters of Klaus Mikaelson
10|Facing the true Demon
11|Him and I
12|Trouble with the brother
13|Yvrídio
14|Baignes,Rescue and a birthday
15|Ressurection
16|I've got you brother
17| I want my sister back
18|Sometimes the end is just the beginning
PART III
19|New Orleans & Belize

3| New world awaits

2.6K 50 1
By writtertvd

♡☆————❦❅❦————☆​♡

HAYLEY HEARS THE little girl from the other room starting to wake up so she quietly walk towards it with fresh clothes in her hands. She didn't want to invade her privacy with stripping down her old ones and putting up new ones so she just waited for the 12 year old to wale up.

She has been watching her sleep for quite some time. Maybe because she wanted every reminder of Jackson or maybe she felt the need to protect her now she was her family. The little girl slowly opened her eyes and a look of confusion spread across her face when she saw she wasn't in cell she had been the last 8 years.

"Hey,good morning I brought you some new clothes" she said slowly coming closer to the girls bed. She was still under the covers. The girl just noded and Hayley went out letting the girl change.

The moment Melina got to her feet from the bed she fell down. Not being used for the bed to be either this high or sleep this peaceful. She still waited to wake up and find out it was just a hallucination caused by one of the werewolf venoms. She slowly walked infront of the mirror and looked at her brown curs which had grown quiet a bit.

She quickly changed into the pair of pants and T-shirt that was given to her by Hayley or Andrea she didn't know which name to use. To her Hayley was a completely different person but Andrea Labonair was someone she felt she knew through her brother.

Tears started form in her eyes the moment she thought of her brother. How he would always call her his little Melina and that he would never let anything happen to her. Well you lied Jack. She thought as she wiped away the tear that escaped. You lied about being here when I get back.

She stepped out of her room her hands pressed to her chest and she walked through the compound looking around hoping to see a familiar face of the hybrid girl that rescued her. Then as she was looking she accidentally bumped into a guy in a very fancy looking suit.

"And who might you be little one" Elijha said looking at the shy girl standing infront of him.

"I'm Melina" whispered the little girl and the noble original smiled a little. Hayley had told him about the girl they found in Lucien building. He had been so angry that someone would do this to a child especially after she told him she's been there for a long time.

"My name is Elijha. I'm a friend of Hayley's do you want me to take you to her?" He asked her offering one of his hands which she gladly excepted and he lead her into another room where Hayley could be seen with a guy Melina didn't know.

"Elijah. I see you met Melina"Hayley said and he nodded in agreement.

"Yes indeed she was walking out when our paths crossed. I believe she was looking for you" Elijah said looking directly at the hybrids infront of him.

"Yeah I told her to change. We should get you something to eat, you look malnourished" Hayley said and lead the girl out to the kitchen.

*•.¸♡ 🅜🅔🅛🅘🅝🅐 ♡¸.•*

"OKAY WHAT do you like?" She asked while looking through the cabinets but the girl stayed silent. She avaited the well know bread and the green goo but Hayley kept looking at her.

"Okay how about I make toast you like them?" She asked again but the girl didn't say anything. Not wanting to be rude Melina slowly noded. Hayley imediatly got to work and started preparing toasts. While they were being made she poured her a glass of water.

Melina hesitantly excepted it and we she brought to her lips she imediatly drank the entire cup. Not having fresh water for a long time. Considering she was a vampire the hybrid brought her a bag of blood.

"What's that?"asked the girl looking at the bag which held the substance she craved. Taken back a little the hybrid answered.

"That's called a blood bag. You know when your a vampire you need blood to survive" she explained to the girl and Melina noded.

"They usually only gave me a cup so that I wouldn't go out of control" Melina said now with a little bit braver voice.

"Well now you can drink as many as you need" Hayley again offered her the blood bag this time the little girl accepted it. When she brought the straw to her mouth her veins were already showing. The moment blood entered her system it was like Haven exploded in her mouth. She gripped the bag tightly emptying it in seconds.

The sound of the toasts being ready brought her out of her thoughts and she directed her attention to the toaster. Hayley put the food Infront pf the gril who just stared at it like she doesn't know what it is. She picked up the bread mixture of cheese and ham and took a bite out of it.

Almost immediately she tasted flavors that were never there before or were long forgotten. She finished it and in a flash she was eating the second one enjoying the sweet taste of baked bread mixed with cheese and ham.

"I see you like it" Says Hayley and girl smiles and nods. "Okay so why don't I help you acclimate. You know get to know the city and then we could see the bayou. I'm sure Mary will be more than happy" Said Hayley but Melina didn't pay any attention to her words until she heard her say bayou and her grandma's name.

"Mary is okay?" She asked while swallowing the last piece of said toast.

"Yeah she's fine she's doing okay" Hayley tells her and takes the plate once the girl finishes her breakfast.

She told Klaus to watch Hope while she shows her the city and takes her back to the bayou. The tour was enlightening for the girl last she saw it was when she was 4. Hayley took her to the Magnolia candy shop and the girls eyes shinned like diamonds.

Hayley smiled at girls interactions she was just like a little kid seeing candy for the first time. Sadness washed over to her when she thought of the childhood she had. No one deserved it. Certainly no one who's practically her family now.

Melina enjoyed the sweets very much. She thanked Hayley for everything. Then she took her to see the bayou and girl jumped 3 feet high from joy. Sure she'd seen her home in her dreams with her brother but being here was something completely different.

She could smell the wolf scent in the air and it filled her lungs travelling to every inch of her body and making her laugh out in joy. Hayley smiled she knew what it felt like to be home to feel safe again.

"Come on" Hayley told the girl and motioned for her to follow her. If Melina loved something about being a vampire it was the hightened senses that came with it. She could hear, see and smell things that no human can see,hear and smell.

Hayley lead her into a small cottage in the outskirts of the bayou. She knocked on the door and an old lady opened it with heart warming smile. All Melina wanted to do was to run into her grandma's arms but she waited politely for Hayley to talk to her first.

"Hayley what a nice welcome. Do you need something?" Mary asked Hayley and the hybrid girl smiled.

"I brought a special somebody who's been dying to meet you for a very long time" Hayley says and stretches out her hand for Melina. The moment she showed up Mary's face went pale as if she saw a ghost. Melina didn't wait a second and with super speed she rushed into her arms.

"Grandma Mary" Melina exclaimed and hugged her tightly. Neither of them wanting to let go thinking if they did the other one would disappear.

"How?" the old lady asked Hayley thinking her granddaughter was long gone.

"Well me and Klaus found out that his old friend was hunting wolfs and in one of the buildings where he kept them we found Melina" Hayley tells Mary who thanks her once again.

"I can leave you two to it if you want to" proposed the brunette hybrid and both of them nodded. "Okay see you soon Melina" and the 12 year old nodded.

*•.¸♡ 🅜🅔🅛🅘🅝🅐 ♡¸.•*

MARY LED her granddaughter into the house and Melina looked in awe.

"It's exactly how I remember it" Sais Melina looking around seeing everything she could remember. The old chair her brother used to  bounce her on. The porch where her first teeth fell out because she fell down when her and Jack were playing tag. Or couch she used to sleep on whenever Mary was babysitting her.

"Ohh come her girl let me hug once more" Mary said and Melina embraced her. "I missed you everyone did especially Jack"

"What happened to him?" She asked her grandma who lowered her head.

"He got caught up with vampire business" Answers Mary and you could see anger rising inside of her. Sensing the girls anger Mary quickly told her "Hey don't worry Hayley already took care of them and made sure everyone who was involved died slowly" This seemed to calm the hybrids nerves.

"You know they even got married so that they could save the wolfs" Mary told her and the girl smiled.

"I missed you grandma very much" She tells her and Mary sigh's.

"Come on let me show you the rest of the bayou and later I saved dome cookies from yesterday" she tells her and the girl laughs a little before following the one she loves the most now. 

The duo spent the entire day with each other. Laughing and Mary telling her stories about Jackson and how he was the best alpha she saw. Melina wished she would have grew up with her brother. Later they ate cookies and looked through photo albums.

When the night was near and Hayley came to see if Melina was okay, she found her foundly sleeping on the couch with a blanket over her.

"How is she?" Hayley asked the grandma who was currently making some tea.

"I can't thank you enough for this. She's sad because of Jack but happy to be home" Answers Mary and Hayley smiles.

"Okay good night" And with that the female hybrid left the bayou and the sleeping girl.

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. 🅦🅡🅘🅣🅣🅔🅡_🅓🅐🅝🅘🅔🅛🅛🅔 .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 37 17
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. She fell in love with him when they were together, then fell deeper in love with him in th...
2.4K 67 11
Cordelia Catapang decides it's time to discover the other half of herself. Born as a witch-werewolf, she grew up only grasping her witch side, but ne...
7.6K 152 33
a girl struggling with the will to live and a man whose been taking peoples lives for 1000 years. who ever thought these opposites would attract. St...
811K 22.2K 55
Odette Jade De Marie travelled to Mystic Falls with the intention of gathering information for her best friend, only for it to lead her to meet the O...