His Dark Secrets

By mamajay423

This is about a young man in college name Nicholas he decides to start dating but his lack of sexual experien... More

Nicolás
Sam
Chapter 1: college
Chapter 2: English teacher
Chapter 3: the tutor
chapter 4: Study time
chapter 5: Find a girlfriend!
chapter 6: the dark secret
chapter 7: Taste me
Chapter 8: seduce me
chapter 9: your virginity is mine
chapter 10: you're finally mine
chapter 11: Taken
chapter 12: climax
Chapter 14: Jeon
Chapter 15: Toxic submissive
chapter 16: Angry Dom
chapter 17: The L word
chapter 18: Yes Daddy
chapter 19: strawberry lips
chapter 20: Don't Play
chapter 21: Minho Don't Play
chapter 22: Minho fights back
chapter 23: fight or love
chapter 24: crazy Jeon
chapter 25 : our love language

Chapter 13: No regret!

32 3 1
By mamajay423

Sam immediately looked at Jeon and yelled..

Sam: Jeon! I told you to go home! There is no session today! So leave!!

Sam never yelled at Jeon he was always  demanding an always nice towards him but never really aggressively yelled at him.. this shocked Jeon and decided to obey he grabbed his stuff and left immediately!! Sam couldn't reach Nicholas on time so he decided to call him but though call went straight to voicemail.
Sam pasta rest of the day calling Nicholas and sending him voicemails and voice messages but no response..

The Next Day...

Nicholas arrived to school looking like he hasn't slept. He finally has the first class ignoring everyone else he sits down at his table and put his head down.

Minho: Nicholas..

Nicholas: Minho I'm not in the mood for you today..

Minho: Nicholas.. Sam.. umm..

Sam: excuse me professor! I'm going to need one of your students! I'ma need Nicholas!

Nicholas what's up. I mentally looks at Sam's face who looked on pleased at this moment.. Nicholas what's dismissed by the teacher for the rest of the class. Sam got up his chair with his head down he walked towards him. As soon as they both got out of the classroom. Sam grabs hold onto Nicholas's arm and Yankton into the male bathroom locking the door behind him. At this point he didn't care if anyone was installed. But they were alone in the bathroom.

Sam: why haven't you answered my calls!?

Nicholas: why would I bother our thing was just so one night thing?!

Sam: just because you saw Jeon now  our "thing" was a one-night stand to you!! From what I recall I made you my boyfriend afterwards!!

Nicholas: he was probably just trying to be nice since it was my first time..

Sam: why don't you look at me and say that! Looks at me!!

Nicholas: i can't!!

Nicholas tried even harder to hide his face. Sam noticed that Nicholas was jealous so he approached Nicholas put his hands on his face slowly lifting his face to look into his beautiful eyes.

Sam saw that Nicholas was upset. Sam wipes his face. He leans forward and gives necklace a gentle soft kiss on his lips reassuring him that it's just him and Sam.

Sam: will you be my submissive?

Nicholas: huh you already have one!

Sam: don't worry so much about Jeon I'll finish it with him like I said to you before I'll deal with it.. understand that you're not only my submissive you're my boyfriend..

Nicholas is realizing that he has finally gotten into a relationship but someone very special to him made him smile.

Sam: there is that beautiful smile.. now that we know that you're a jealous type. I'll make sure make you jealous more often ha..

Nicholas: hey!!

Sam laughed and leaned again towards Nicholas giving him a more seducive kiss..

Sam: by the way I'm going to punishing you for not answering your calls so get ready submissive you're mine!!

Nicholas quickly got shy and tried to hit his smile..

Sam: come on it's time for your next class we'll talk more about this later..

Nicholas not at his head of agreement. But for some reason he still couldn't stop thinking about Jeon. Nicholas took a deep breath and headed out of the dark room and into the hallway.. 10 minutes later Sam comes out of the room.. they thought that no one noticed that they both came out of the same room but can't they be any more wrong.. Nicholas headed to class Sam headed to the teachers lounge.. as the day pass by Nicholas couldn't stop thinking about Sam and Sam couldn't stop thinking about Nicholas... School was almost over Nicholas was dying to go home. Minho ask Nicholas to give him a ride since he didn't bring his car today. As soon as they left their class and headed to the parking lot. There was someone waiting for Nicholas outside. The man approached Nicholas and said..

Jeon: we need to talk!

Nicholas: about what!

Jeon: not about what more like about who!!

Minho: umm who is that?! Who are you?!

Jeon: it's not important to you! Niki can we talk alone?

Nicholas: it's Nicholas to you! And you can say anything in front of my friend!

Jeon: okay Nicholas! I am just going to be blunt stay away from Sam!! He is mine!!

Nicholas: ha he could have been yours but your old news now he's mine!

Minho: yeah! Sam belongs to Nicholas!!  WAIT!! What!!!

Nicholas: I'll explain later!!

Minho: no you need to explain now!!

Jeon: I'll let you be with you lover! But you've been worn stay away from Sam!!

Minho turns around and swings his foot towards Jeon but Mrs because Nicholas was holding him back and yells!

Minho: lover! I'm about to put my foot up your b!#$& a$$!!

Jeon: oh please control your little animal!! I said what I had to say you've been warned!!

Jeon gave them a goodbye wave with a devious look on his face and then got in his car and left..

Minho: animal?! Oooh!! Nicholas I don't care how this happened or what is going on but you need to fight for Sam!!

Nicholas: what! So you're okay with this!

Minho: of course I'm okay you're my best friend I wouldn't I be okay with it?!

Nicholas: I don't know maybe you might think I'm disgusting!

Minho: Nicholas it's me Minho your best friend why would I.. wait!! Hahaha! You lost your virginity to him didn't you!!

Nicholas: umm well..

Minho: haha ahhh you did!! My best Friend was no longer virgin! My best friend is no longer a virgin!! Haha

Minho was jumping  and dancing around out of joy for his friend..

Nicholas: ha stop!

Minho: now I'm a serious note. We have to talk about how we going to fight and guess him.. because he seemed like he was serious with his threats.

Nicholas: I'll figure something out!

Minho: we both go figure something out you're not alone in this! And if you would let me I would have put my foot up his a$$!

Nicholas: hah let's go home!

Minho: yes let's go home cuz you're buying me food and explaining when in the hell did you and Sam got together.. I want details well not all the details but I want details!!

Nicholas: ha ok let's go!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.5K 989 14
Y/n is a sophomore in college when she meets a goddess. This goddess, turns out to be her professor... Is it love at first site? Will she be accepte...
85 0 12
18 Year old Damien has lived through Hell. He has lost everything and continues to struggle to take care of his mother and sister while living on the...
71.5K 341 33
Crysta is in college. She is an "A" student but has no social life. Her friend insists that she goes to a party with her where she meets a tall, sexy...
4.2K 275 26
Just to let you know, I'm terrible at descriptions. :((( Aiden Woods has been living alone with his abusive, alcoholic, father since the day his moth...