Secret Nemesis | Aether x Rea...

By HLycoris

To protect and defend. That is her mission. ~~~~~ A young child was once trapped in the Abyss, fated to die u... More

Prologue
I
Valentine Special
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XV

Author's Note

11.6K 251 137
By HLycoris

Current written books (plz check my account to read):

-Unforgettable Memories | Xiao x reader (Complete)
-Opposites Attract | Diluc x reader (Complete)
-Last Chances | Kazuha x reader (Complete)

~~~~~~

This book is a Genshin Impact fanfic.

All the characters and places do not belong to me and instead belong to MiHoYo.

Credits to them for creating such a wonderful and memorable game. I love it and if you had never played it, I suggest you try it out. You won't regret it.

Specifically, this is an Aether x Reader type fanfic so if you don't like it, I will respectfully ask you to leave. Please don't comment anything rude because I do go through the comments and things like that are very hurtful.

Now that everything is all cleared out, I do hope you enjoy this book.

Also if you enjoyed my writing style, do comment if you would like me to do any other fanfics. I am also open to suggestions.

Lastly, please don't copy my work. If you want to post this on another platform, please dm me.

Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 57 10
(y/n) gets isekaied into genshin impact. (y/n) meets lumine and paimon and has to go back to her dimension. (y/n) has strange abilities and she has t...
23K 611 14
"Why is it those beautiful eyes, deep as the sea...seem to always be...so lost?" Lumine has mixed emotion in regards to the 11th Harbinger after the...
70K 1.8K 35
Lumine is forced to go back to Liyue after a little accident in Inazuma. She stays under the care of Zhongli and during her stay there, a certain red...
322 2 11
-on hiatus my inspiration has be all time low will put as complete for now- Aether and Lumine are traveling twins who have been to many worlds from m...