Trails To Happiness

由 Taboojinx

Dean saved Sam from an abusive John Winchester when they were young, and took his baby brother to Bobby's whe... 更多

The Winchester Boys
Raised By Bobby
The Bee Tattoo
A Wedding Date
The Rich And The Ranting
Just Met Jess
Home Sweet Home
Something Borrowed, Something Blue
Clarity
A Sheriff And A Hunter
Lil Bro
Meaning Of Family
Protector
Seven Years
Omens
Always Right
An Awkward Dinner
A Visit And A Break-In
Darkness Upon Thy Door
Back At It
Yellow Eyes
A Call Home
Speed Demon
Revenge And Protection
Epilogue

Thank You ~ The End

18 2 0
由 Taboojinx

Hello all! This is the Author here for one final little note.

Thank you so much for reading this and making it all the way to the end. I'm also very sorry for taking so long to write another story.

I started this story around January 27th and finished the writing on February 16th of the same year (2022)! I still have to go through and edit, but I'm pretty excited to be done. (Editing Taboojinx here to tell you that I finished editing Feb 18th.)

This story will probably not get a sequel, but there are plenty more story ideas I have, so stay tuned!

The journey has only just begun.

I love comments and votes so please leave some! It's amazing to get comments so I hope there's some for me to read. <3

I'm sorry for any grammar, spelling, or comma placement errors. I edit for myself, and I have some kind of issue where I either feel like there aren't enough commas or there are too many.

This is the first Supernatural story I've ever written so I'm pretty stoked, and I hope that everyone from the fandom likes it. Have mercy on me.

Eric Kripke and others own the characters. I did not make the art or take the pictures on the cover but I did make the cover itself. I don't own any of the art, pictures, or music that may be featured. I own the writing.

Please do not copy or post to another site or app.

This is my 7th published story (Feb 18, 2022).

Mature for canon-typical violence and gore.

Approximately 71,104 words!

I hope you enjoyed and keep reading in the future. <3

~Taboojinx

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

3.3K 126 19
Cover art by me IG: @dancing.with.the.devil.2023 Teacher!Dean Student!Cas highschool au Dean Winchester always wanted to teach high school english. E...
3K 134 15
During a dangerous case with Sam and Dean something goes wrong and Castiel goes missing, this isn't like the other times Cas has disappeared, this is...
13.1K 336 20
Bexley had been lost her whole life, unguided with no where to go. Of course she had her mother, who she knew loved her with all her heart. But Bexle...
7.3K 618 43
It was normal night at the Winchester home; Dean and Sam trying to fall asleep while their parents were watching tv in the living room. But somethin...