The Zombie Zone [completed]✔️

By StoryQueen13

A scientist works on BDA (bring dead alive) project for almost 50 years. He finally finds a virus and experim... More

Disclaimer!
Chapter 1 ~ Finding The Virus
Chapter 2 ~ Biggest Mistake In Life
Chapter 3 ~ The Night Party
Chapter 4 ~ The Antibody Against The Virus
Chapter 5 ~ "Stay In Dark"
Chapter 6 ~ The Sacrifice
Chapter 7 ~ The Rescue Of Children
Chapter 8 ~ The Escape Plan
Chapter 9 ~ Rosalyn's Sad Past
Chapter 10 ~ Broken Heart
Chapter 12 ~ I Hate Them!
Chapter 13 ~ Rescued Them!
Covers
Chapter 14 ~ Four Years Later
Chapter 15 ~ The Conference
Chapter 16 ~ Black Dress Girl
Chapter 17 ~ Addictive!
Chapter 18 ~ Take her out of the addiction!
Chapter 19 ~ The Truth!
Chapter 20 ~ Apology
Chapter 21 ~ Dont Lose Him!
Chapter 22 ~ Heroic
Chapter 23 ~ Saving Them!
Chapter 24 ~ I'm Flying
Chapter 25 ~ WHO
Chapter 26 ~ Psycho
Chapter 27 ~ The Rat
Chapter 28 ~ Expecting Us To Wish?
Chapter 29 ~ Confession
Chapter 30 ~ I Love You!
Chapter 31 ~ Meeting Mom
Chapter 32 ~ Reason
Chapter 33 ~ The Past
Chapter 34 ~ The Comeback Of Zombies
Chapter 35 ~ Psychopathic Girlfriend
Chapter 36 ~ Baby
Chapter 37 ~ Tiger And Crocodile
Chapter 38 ~ International Act
Chapter 39 ~ Pet Zombie
Chapter 40 ~ Your Antibodies Are From..
Chapter 41 ~ Stuck Here
Chapter 42 ~ Tin Food
Chapter 43 ~ Back To US
Chapter 44 ~ The Real Past
Chapter 45 ~ Dead
Chapter 46 ~ No Bullets
Chapter 47 ~ Done Being Guilty?
Epilogue
--Final Note--

Chapter 11 ~ New Friends

15 1 0
By StoryQueen13

I actually took a short break. Despite the fact that I have my science exam tomorrow, I'm uploading this. Please do vote atleast for this.

And I apologise for late update.

********************************

CHAPTER 11 ~ NEW FRIENDS!

Asher's pov :

We finally reached Chennai after a lot of physical and mental struggles.. all children were awake. Pearl was still asleep. I don't want her to get up soon. What of she asks about Rosalyn? No! I will give back to them before she's up.

Robin told, "hey.. they sent us location. We should simply go to that location and give pearl to them and rescue Carl and max."

Meanwhile pearl got awake. She asked me, "did we reach India? Where's rose?" I have no answer for second question.. I said, "we reached india few minutes before.. " she asked me, "but where is Rosalyn?"

Robin said, "she went to buy some snacks for you.. she already reached our new home. All we have to do is to go to our house. Can we?" Pearl nodded yes..

We went straight to the location. We were on the way.. I hope Carl and Max are fine. After rescuing Carl and max, I should go back to US and save Rosalyn. Please God! Please! Rosalyn must be safe there.

Finally, we reached there as soon as possible by car. Pearl kept asking about rose.. I didn't answer any of her questions and Robin was answering her.. I know all his answers was a lie. But he's doing this for my sake.

It was an old factory. I bet it would be very scary to see at night. Poor max and Carl.. how they managed to stay here a whole night! We went inside the factory. There were many repaired and old machines everywhere.

It looked very scary without lights. I couldn't see Carl and max anywhere. Pearl was holding my hand and was seeing the factory. We heard a yelling voice from the corner, "We're right here.." we went where the sound came from.

We saw their face for the first time. Pearl hugged them and was crying. She said to them, "mom! Dad! I missed you.. I thought you left me.." yeah it's Rosalyn's parents who blackmailed me..

Rosalyn's mom said, "thank you so much Asher.. for bringing my daughter here safely.. I want to introduce myself.. my name is Violette and my husband name is yahir.. also..! you left Rosalyn there as I said right!"

I said, "yeah.. I left her.. but I want to ask you something.. you thanked me for bringing your second daughter here.. but why don't you love your first daughter Rosalyn.. she's your daughter too.."

Violette said angrily, "that's none of your business. You came here to take back your friend and his brother." They sent Carl and max back to me.. we rescued them and was walking towards the car.

Robin was in the driving seat and i was sitting in front seat. Max and Carl was sitting in the back seat. Carl asked me, "you left Rosalyn there for saving us?!" I said, "I had no other choice.. she'll be safe.. she won't get bitten by the zombies till I bring her back.

Carl asked, "what just happened! Tell me in detail.."

I said, "I got a call when rose was sleeping in my shoulder. It was unknown number.. I attended. The opposite voice said to that you and max are in their control and if I need you both back, I want to take pearl there safely and leave Rosalyn there. I learnt that they are Rosalyn's parents who hated her the most.. I decided to leave her there.."

Carl shouted me so badly. But I didn't say a word back. Because I know each of his words were true. Each of his words were pricking in my heart!

I said to Carl, "don't worry I'm going back to US to rescue her. I won't leave her.." Carl said, "you can go after you fresh up. It's the best decision you've ever taken. Your decision is better than living with the guilt till the rest of your life!"

Max said crying, "I can't see pearl ever again?" I chucked and said, "she's in the same district you live. She's not living in another planet.."

We went to our new bungalow. It was splendid! It was so professional and looking so good. I decided that I and Rosalyn are going to live in this house in the future together. Only me and rose.. it will be like a heaven!

I went inside the bungalow.. I felt like it was better than our old bungalow in US. Also the city is looking good. I feel completely different. I don't understand the language or culture.. but I love it here.

I hope Rosalyn would feel the same if she comes here.. I went to my luxurious room. It was beautifully arranged according to my taste. I went to the bathroom and had a fresh shower and wore a white T-shirt with black jeans.

I went down to the hall. Robin was waiting for me. I said, "can we go? Is the helicopter ready?"

Robin and Carl's face was somewhat different. I asked, "why are y'all keeping your faces like monkeys?" Carl said, "I feel sorry for you Asher!"

Wait what that means? Robin said, "I don't think we can go there to rescue rose.." I was shocked and asked angrily, "why!! If you don't wanna go with me I'll take another pilot with me!"

Carl turned on the TV. A breaking news was going on. It was written that 'people who are going out of the country without permission will be given life long imprisonment or even death sentence. It's not only for india but for all safe countries.'

Every countries stopped all export and import to other countries. There were a lot of talks and conference between the countries. Robin said, "you will be given death sentence if you enter US. I'm sorry. But please hope she'll be safe."

I was crying and said, "how can I think that she's safe there. I don't care about my life. I'm going to US. I don't care if I get any punishment.." Robin said, "you think her life is more important than yours. It's ok.. what if they give death sentence to her along with you. Her life will be in risk too!"

Yeah he's right.. I don't want to hurt her nor don't wanna leave her in that hell.

Carl said, "we can ask for permission! A last try. At least we can try to send military force to save her!"

As we were rich and having multinational companies. We talked to higher officials to grant permission. But nothing worked. They didn't grant us permission. I was a lot worried about her. But hoping she'll be fine.

Carl asked, "hey! Did Rosalyn's parents know that they have antibody against the virus?" I said to him, "shhh!!! Don't tell that to anyone. I never told this to anyone except me, you and Robin.. they don't know that she have antibody.

Carl said, "we can inform the government. We can find vaccine easily with Rosalyn. They will surely rescue her once they come to  know that she is having antibodies.."

I said, "yeah they will surely rescue her! But I don't want anyone to use her like a lab rat. Also you can't say that thhe only one with antibody against the virus is Rosalyn. Many people might be having antibodies.."

Carl said, "yeah.. many people would be having antibodies.. but the only one we know among them is Rosalyn. She's the only one we know with antibodies against the virus.."

I said, "they will find out soon.. it's not going to be same all the day." We stopped our conversation and went straight to my room and cried hard..

Rosalyn's pov :-

I slowly opened my eyes. I found myself lying in a bed. My leg was paining badly. I only heard someone speaking in a low tone saying, "she got up.. she's up.." it was a female voice.

The last thing I remember is Asher pushing me from the helicopter. What happened next? Three people came near me and asked me, "are you ok now? I've sent Judson to bring pain killer for you. He'll come soon.."

I was thinking about Asher all time and didn't listen what they were talking.. there were three of them there. Two female and one male. I have no idea who are they.

A girl came near me and said, "do you know how hard it was to save you.. can you make something clear for me?..... How were you able to be there between the zombies..? No zombies bit you! How is it possible..? Also why were you there.. can you tell something about yourself..?"

The another girl nearby said, "how will she be able to answers ton of your questions at the Same time!"

I said, "my name is Rosalyn.. I went to my school as usual before 3 days. We came to know about zombies in the city. Me and my friends locked ourselves in the classroom. When some zombies tried to enter the classroom, my friends threw me like a bait to them outside. I found that I didn't get bitten by the zombies. They didn't even dare to bite me. I don't know know why.. after that I went to the supermarket. I found Asher there. He was rich, handsome and manly man who I liked the most. He said helicopter from india will come soon and rescue us.

The next day night we went to the helipad in his company. He seemed so worry. I didn't ask the reason.. when we reached the helipad, everyone got inside the helicopter. When I was about to enter the helicopter, he pushed me from there and took off the helicopter. I don't know why he did this to me.. I don't really remember what happened next."

The boy in there said, "we found you on 2.30 a.m in the early morning. You were in an unconscious stage. We carried you to here and aided your injury."

I said, "thank you so much!" One girl said, "I think we need to introduce ourselves to you now. My name is Carolyn and her name is Denise and his name is Jack and the one who went to get some painkiller is
Judson. We are college students living here to survive. We have gone many trecking and camps in forest. So we are pretty good in surviving. That's the only reason why we are alive. So how did your boyfriend react when he came to know that you have antibodies against the virus?"

I said, "boyfriend!!?" Carolyn said, "yeah you told us about someone named Asher.." I said angrily, " he's not my boyfriend.. in fact he's not even my friend." Carolyn said, "I'm sorry. We promise that we won't mention him again.."

Meanwhile a man opened the door and came into the room. Carolyn said, "he came.. Rosalyn.. it's Judson.. my elder brother. And Denise and Jack is my college friends."

Judson said, "good morning.. I'm sorry I can't get painkillers for you.. there were a lot of zombies wondering around the street.. does it hurt?" I said, "it hurts.. but I can manage.. my pain will disappear in two or three days anyway."

Denise said, "you must be hungry. I will get some food and water for you." I said, "It's ok. I'm not hungry. Can I get some water alone?" Denise said, "sure. Wait a min."

Jack said, "you'll manage your pain for sure. Get well soon!"

All the people here are so humble unlike Asher. He cheated on me. I don't want to think about him anymore..

Denise said, "so.. they can find vaccine with you.. so.. you're gonna be a super hero of this world.. am I right?"

Carolyn said back to Denise, "yeah they can find vaccine with her. You know about our world. It's a serial killer. What if they use her badly. They might even kill her for finding the virus. Just don't tell this to anyone!" Denise said, "yeah! You're right. I promise I will not tell this to anyone."

I said, "I think nothing will happen like we think. I think I should reveal this! At least I can save the rest of the people in this country!" Jack said, "but with whom! Almost half of the population became zombies. The rest are living with fear!"

Denise said, "I think she's not the only one having antibodies with her. Maybe some other people might have this!" I nodded yes and said, "yeah! Maybe!"

Grayson Connor's pov :-

I tried a lot to end this. But nothing happened. There's no use of trying to find something to stop this virus! The only thing I can do is to keep myself safe. Only US is infected. Other countries are safe. It would be more safe if I go to Asia or Europe or Africa.

But I will be put to death if I go there illegally without permission! I should think about it!

******************************

Okay! It's a super long chapter! It's more than 2000 words. Its literally midnight here. Midnight 1:30 a.m. I'm typing this with 7% charge in my phone.

I'm happy with the chapter and my mom is shouting at me to throw the phone and go to bed.

Ahhhh!!!! 5% charge now! Ok bye!

Take care!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Immune By Amy J.

Science Fiction

167K 12.2K 34
*THE UNEDITED VERSION* Beware of typos, errors, and general mistakes. This is a very, very rough draft. "I live in a place called Compound 4. We are...
851 59 22
I see you're awake finally. Let me explain, I'm the overseer, and my name is Hayley, I will guide you on your journey through this time era. Your nam...
230 2 3
•Zombie Sci-Fi, Erotica, And Romance• The world is nearly gone and ripped to shreds all thanks to the government. What the hell did they do? I really...
4.1K 254 30
100 years ago, amidst WW3's nuclear bombing, a deadly virus was released in the atmosphere and nearly wiping out the humanity. It lives inside the hu...