FNAF: Not Okay (Purple Guy X...

By DerpySparks4

(Phone Guy's name here shall be "Scott" and Purple Guy's name is "Vincent" here mainly due to Rebornica's com... More

I'm Okay

5.7K 106 102
By DerpySparks4

~Purple Guy's/Vincent's POV~

After all this time, it finally came back to sting. The guilt and regret, the feelings I dread. My sins pain me more than anything now. It's truly a shame...

I claimed it was nothing but pure pleasure though it's now a mere lie.

I, Vincent, was sitting in the office of nightmares in Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Recalling horrid memories that make my heart ache. I only now ask... why did I do it?

What drove me to kill the innocent?

Cruelty sake? Insanity sake? Is my mind that sick?

I honestly can't answer my questions as my motives remain unknown. The actions and movements of the knife in hand were oh, so swift, cutting and slicing soft skin to draw blood. Echoes of screams filled my ears yet nobody else could hear them. Once enough bloodshed took place, well, that's when the suits came in.

Suits of Animatronics to be precise, originally meant to put smiles upon the faces of children soon turned into a weapon of murder. I saw myself, grabbing the fairly somewhat limp bodies. Soon enough, stuffing, shoving, pushing them inside of the cross beamed suits allowing the sharp beams to pierce all the way to the bone.

You could hear the gushing noises of the flesh being rested in the suits. First, some more screams, then, groaning and moaning, finally, dead silence.

Although, I didn't just get up and walk away. I stood there, blood stained knife being held. Just letting the insanity sink in to what have just occurred. I didn't smirk, grin, frown or make any other of facial expressions. I was completely numb and emotionless. However, on the inside, my heart was beating with excitement and my stomach had butterflies racing about. I clearly enjoyed my little game...

It was all over and I have won. All of sudden, it feels like I lost and my so called victory came crashing down in defeat. Did I really gain anything from this...?

When I analyze it more...

I gained...

Completely and absolutely nothing.

Those poor children...

They were having such a good start at life until I took it away and the lights went out for their little souls. I know they still live on though...

They live on to cause others the same suffering that was brought onto them. Mainly they still live on to chase after me...
Their main goal?
To kill me in the worse way possible. Those children never forgotten my face and once they find me...

It'll be my turn for the lights to go out.

I chuckle in somewhat of a bitter sense as I span around in my uncomfortable chair. They won't get me...
Not ever.
I'll see to that.
Or...

The thought couldn't help but linger. Do I deserve to die?
I flinch.
Maybe it'd be better off that way. I did commit a atrocity of a crime and never got punished for it. It could be destiny for me to die like this...

To die,

alone...

Painfully...

Stuck forever to suffer.

Warm tears began to cascade down my cheeks. Is it to late to apologize? To undo my sins? To express how horrible I feel about this? "I'm so sorry..." I choked out. What am I saying? I already did enough damage. I hate crying, it causes vulnerability to crawl up my spine. I'm so used to feeling strong and confident but now it's the opposite.

I couldn't stop the tears either hopefully it could wash away my evilness and sins while at the same time could purify my spirit. I doubted it though.

I kept my sobbing quiet while my sniffling was loud. I pulled at my brown hair and ran my fingers through it before finally placing my face in the palms of my hands. "I'm just sick... just sick." I coughed, more tears fell. This time the tears hit the floor. "Forgive me... please... dear God forgive me!" I cried out but it remained muffled. I don't wanna die...
I'm to scared to die...

I'm to scared!
I sobbed harder as my the sniffles grew to sound hyperventilating. I was shivering now, those Animatronics will come by likely since I'm not even doing my job. Paranoia lurked in the room and only sounds of the blowing fan were heard. I'm gonna die... and I never felt so afriad...

I'm not afraid of death rather I'm afraid of what's beyond that. Will I go to Heaven? Limbo? Or... will I burn in Hell? "Ack... anything but that... I'll try to do better... just please no..." I whimpered. I was a crying mess and I was so defenseless. I can't save myself...

~Phone Guy's/Scott's POV~

Dammit, I'm always late to work. It's because of stupid Jeremy. Always talking about the newest Sailor Moon episode he watched and cosplaying in front of me. I don't judge anime cross dressing geeks but it's not my style. I wish he can just hang out with Mike or something when doing that.

(Author/Me: yeeee! JereMike JereMike JereMike! OTP!!!!! Let the ship set sail!)

Than again, I wanna be a good friend and I hate to be rude. Jeremy is a nice guy after all. Plus I bet Vincent is just fine handling the job. He knows the techniques by now like me. I arrived at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza finally and opened the doors wide. I took a deep breath and stepped inside, instantly getting that chilling atmosphere. A lump formed in my throat but I swallowed it.

When I saw the show stage was empty. I grew concerned and likely the older models left the Parts and Service too. I hope Vincent isn't having any trouble...
Without pondering on the subject any longer, I raced to the office.

Let me tell you about myself, of course my name is Scott and I'm 22 years old while Vincent is 24.
My eyes are hazel, hair is black and silky and ruffled up a bit with a spikey look, wore glasses with green frames, while I basically wear the security guard uniform for Freddy's.

I'm a simple guy with a saying...

Focus on the positives.

Despite the negativity in a situation, I always tend to stay calm and try make things seem not as bad as they sound. Even though it's extremely bad. Sadly the causes me to have anxiety when I don't let it out so I may stutter sometimes. At least I'm not as bad as Jeremy's stutter issue.

I grew up alone with foster parents. My dad died after attending World War 2 as a solider. Many said he was a brave man. I never met him sadly. Than my mom who died of disease not to long after I was born.

Thankfully my foster parents were good to me so I had nothing to worry about. It hurts to never have known my birth parents though. It really does. I was quite the talkative type while many called me a chatter box. That made me not have to many friends because I talked to much.

There was one person who loved listening to me however.

That was my best friend Vincent himself. He was a joy to be around! We had so fun much together. He always shared his love of toast and purple. Vincent had it rougher than me though. He was bullied for liking the color purple mainly the name faggot came up. How angry it made me be! But I never had the guts to approach the bullies...

Lil' Vincent would always try to fight back but he'd fail. As I watched feeling useless. It didn't end there for Vincent, his mother was a prostitute whore even she was already married. His farther is a drunk asshole who'd commit crimes on the run. Killing people a few times as well. They'd treat Vincent like crap even his farther physically abused him before.

Me and him managed to look pass the hardships and still be best friends. I remember one time Vincent had to get his first vaccine at the doctor and well... heheh, let's just say Vincent never liked needles. I was there with him since I needed a checkup so I held his hand as it happened which stopped Vincent from flailing and squirming around. I swear he was gonna kick that doctor in the nuts...

Vincent still has that fear of needles to this day...

I laugh to myself thinking about the good times in memory lane.

Since I had Vincent with me in my childhood, I was never truly alone, it's thanks to him that everything is better. I even helped him at points.

If your wondering, yes, I'm completely aware that Vincent murdered those 5 children. I couldn't bare to report him though... no matter what he did...
he's my best friend...

If Vincent got the death penalty, I just... wouldn't know what to do with my life anymore. He depends on and trusts me. I couldn't just betray him like that. My loyalty towards him could never snap.

My running ceased when I came to the office, huffing and puffing. "Whew..." I glance to Vincent. "hey Vincent, sorry for---" I was cut off to see Vincent shaking, crying, a total wreak. My pupils went wide. "V- Vincent! What happened!? Are you okay!?"

"I can't..." his was low and stuck in a rasp. I walk close to him, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Can't what...?" I ask gently. "I just can't..." a sniffle came within the reply. What gotten into him...? I never seen Vincent cry either. I'm so used to his confidence and smug attitude. It definitely caught me by surprise.

'Scott, just leave me here to die, it's already bad enough your seeing me in this state' Vincent thought.

"We can't just do nothing... the Animatronics will---" Vincent talked in and shook his head. "N- no... let them come... just run, Scott, flee from here so you'll survive. Let me die..." Total despair was showering over him. "I'm not leaving you! Never!" Vincent shakily put his finger on my lip. "Shhh... just go." His eyes were sparkling with tears and his face was damp from crying all this time.

"I don't understand!" Vincent gave a weak sob. "I'm such a sick fucker, I really am, I deserve this." Realization hit me. So the guilt finally slapped him?
"Vincent please... nobody deserves to die."

"I do, I'm a murderer."

"Shut up... you have things to live for!"

Vincent stood up. "Like what!? The pain!? Madness!? Regret!?" He snapped. I snapped as well, I gritted my teeth and pushed him against the wall. "YOU HAVE TO LIVE FOR ME!" I screamed, tears exited my eyes. Now I was crying.

Vincent stopped his crying right away. His expression had shock written on him. "Why would you care...? after what I did." He said in disbelief.

"I don't care about that! I knew you from the beginning! My love for you would never fade! Please don't yourself die! I need you in my life! You helped me so much! You mean everything to me! I don't care if it sounds corny!" hiccups and sobs came along with my words. Vincent is my everything.

Vincent was trying to put the pieces together. "L- love?"

"Yes, Vincent." I sobbed yet again. "I love you!" My emotions were bursting off the walls. "Sc- Scott..." Vincent was speechless. I couldn't take it, if we do die, I wanna do this. I roughly press my lips against his. "Mmph!" Vincent didn't expect that.

I kissed him deeply and passionately. The voice in my head was saying no holding back. So that's what I did. I was blushing a dark magenta and Vincent had a crimson. Vincent was kissing back though. Our lips were moving in sync. Warmth formed between us. I smirked behind the kiss when Vincent's mouth opened.

Why not have a little fun?

I pushed my tongue in, gaining entrance. Quiet moans came from Vincent. I explored and went down town on his mouth. When our tongues collided, we battled it out. Believe it or not but I ended up being the winner. My hands were on his shoulders and he had his hands on my back. "Mmm~" I parted from him, I went to his neck and began teasing it by licking it. Vincent just shuddered.

"Oooh~ Scott~" he moaned. It was nice to hear my name, it got me excited. I nibbled at it and soon the nibbles became bites. Vincent got louder. "Scott... ah! Ohh~!" slick salvia was left there.

All good things must come to an end though. Vincent tapped me. "Scott, w- wait... we gotta s- survive..." he panted to me. Disappointment washed over. He's right...

I move away from him as we were both inhaling and exhaling. "L- later... not now... I'm not gonna die tonight..." he smiled. "Especially when I have someone to live for." Happiness returned to me, I smile back.

"Th- thank you..."

Determination was flaring on him. "I'll make up for my sins somehow!"

"I'll be by your side too." I told him.

"I love you, Scott." My heart skipped some beats. "I do as well."

I checked the clock, it was 5:00 AM. It's weird on how were not dead yet. I pick up the flashlight and shined it down the hall. Foxy was there. Shame my favorite had to be the most aggressive. Foxy growled and prepared to pounce. "Scott! Flash him! Quick!" He yelled to him. "I uh... um..." I couldn't think straight, I was in a panic. His teeth and hook always got me...
Their ridiculously death threatening sharp...

Foxy aimed and was eyeing at me. Foxy was like a hunter, a skilled one at that. I feel so paralyzed... oh no...

Foxy pounced. I heard something than everything went white.

~Purple Guy's/Vincent's POV~

"SCOTT NO!!" Like anyone else would do to protect the one they love, I shielded him. My arm took the hit and Foxy had bitten it. Lots of pain shot through me. I shook it off. The fox finally released his jaws from me after a moment, blood dripped to the floor. "Get the hell out! Stupid fox! You won't touch him as long as I'm around!" Foxy snarled at me, giving off a hatred at me. That little piece of shit...
What I did was in the past.
This is for Scott!

I pick up a nearby crowbar and with all my strength. I swung it at the withered pirate. Foxy squeaked and was sent back by the impact, slamming against the wall and getting deactivated. "Hmph..." I drop the crowbar and look back to Scott.

He wasn't hurt but unconscious. At least it wasn't worse...
Foxy was aiming for the front of his head.
Thank lord he didn't get brain damage. I bit my lip at feeling the movement of ripped flesh from my arm. I was losing blood too... ack...

Scott comes first though, I pick him up carefully while stumbling a little. Some dizziness came over me but I managed to overcome it. While carrying Scott, I exited out the back door. The last thing I want is more confrontations...

I went to my parked car and got inside it, I seatbelted Scott in the back seat. I use the mirror to keep an eye on him. I softly smiled, it sorta looks like he's sleeping in a way. It's sweet...

Before driving off, I grab a spare rag and tightly tied it around my arm to stop any further bleeding. I'll heal up soon, it wasn't that bad either, then again Foxy could have probably have ripped my arm off if he was aiming for me. I gulp but try to not think about it. Were safe now and I don't care if were fired...
The job sucked anyways...

I drove off, heading to my house. Still Scott loving me really touches me to the core. I always knew our friendship was close and strong but love?
It was a plot twist in my mind.

That's a true friend right there, they don't care what you did before and know you for as who you really are.
They stick with you all the way until the end. Scott saw the positives and purity within me. I'm actually loved and now I have another chance.

Scott convinced me that dying after a mistake isn't the answer and you have things to live for. Scott is the best.

The car stopped, were here. I got out and took Scott with me. I got inside my house. Scott was placed on my couch and I sat at the edge to wait for his awakening. I rubbed his stomach. "Hmm... see you when you wake up..." I whisper.

~Time Skip~

It was like a half of a hour before Scott awoke from his unconsciousness. He groaned. "Ohh... my head... where...?" He sat up and I just hugged him. "Scotty!" I said happily. He blushed. "Vincent...? I..."

"Long story short! Foxy tried to attack you but I came in and saved you." I lifted up my arm to show dried blood on my sleeve and the rag. "Oh my gosh... you..." I nuzzled his neck. "I'd do anything to help you..." He put a hand to my cheek. "You only remind me why I love you so much..."

I chuckle and dived in, kissing him. Scotty kissed back and we pulled away. "I was so blind but once you came along... you helped me realize..." I trailed off. Scott rested his head on my chest. "I know..." I cradled him in my arms. Scott purred while I hummed a little tune.

The negativity left me, I'm finally free. To think Scott would effect me so much. I'm a good person. I know it seems like a lie after I killed those children but I promise to improve. I'll fight the demons and make my way to the heavens. Just me and Scotty will go there together.

Forever.

Only me and him.

Our hearts will be one and just Gold.

I'm okay now.

The end.

(A/N: hope everyone enjoyed! Feedback is appreciated! Try checking out other stories I wrote for FNAF too! And don't ask for updates because this story is 100% at a end and close so no more! I will make more PurplePhone Fics though!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 11.8K 16
"You know what Potter... I think I'll take that offer," Draco began, walking closer towards me, backing me against the wall. "Wait, really?" I looked...
13.4K 462 18
(Complete) TJ Kippen is the head of his basketball crew at Grant, yeah sometimes they are the trouble makers but it seems like everything in his life...
4.5M 282K 105
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
18.5K 882 23
Non-Magic AU Strangers can become best friends as easily as best friends can become strangers. Albus Potter lost his memory due to a car accident. Sc...