sᴇʀᴇɴᴅɪᴘɪᴛʏ •• ɢᴀᴋᴜᴇɴ ʙᴀʙʏsɪᴛ...

By pritoflow

"jιɴ, ѕтop ɢlαrιɴɢ αт тнe вoyѕ!" Jin Amamiya is so protective of his older sister since it has been only thos... More

CHARACTERS
ARTS
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

19

1.2K 65 13
By pritoflow

ⓤⓝⓔⓧⓟⓔⓒⓣⓔⓓ ⓣⓗⓘⓝⓖ ⓐⓑⓞⓤⓣ ⓗⓔⓡ

"Did I make the right thing asking Jin to follow Kotaro-kun—"

"Yuna-chan, don't worry! I've baited another one to ask for a favor!"

"Hey, look there, isn't he adorable?!"

"Huh, haa, you're absolutely right, what a cute boy!"

"Whose kid is this?"

Hearing the girls complimented his squishy cheeks, Jin puffed his chest automatically as his nostrils were getting bigger. Ah, nothing felt better than to be praised for his beauty. He should be fined for being that handsome. "Thank you papa, mama, nee-chan for all beautiful chromosomes!" He giggled to himself while observing Kotaro closely through his binocular. Him holding it in one hand and a notebook in the other hand just made all the girls there squealed.

"Kyaa! So elegant!"

Although it was only messy scribing on the notebook, the girls kept complimented him over his beautiful handwriting and the boys began to wonder their consciousnesses, can't believe they were whipped by everything that toddler did. However, their screams distracted Kotaro as Jin noticed his best friend was flinching every time the girls shriek. He needed to think of a new plan fast to avoid Kotaro discover him! Jin pushed his fake glasses to his nose with his middle finger, a gesture he developed after watching anime. He then coughed. One hand leaned against the wall.

"Oh no, baby, are you alright?!"

"Hurry up, call an ambulance!"

Jin had his lips quivered, his eyes started to glisten with tears as he blinked his eyes repeatedly. His tiny hands did the grabby motion and the girls immediately stopped whatever they were doing to cry together with him. What a mess they were. None of them was able to resist his crying face. "Jin is thirsty. Jin wants water. Pretty nee-chan can go get water?" He tilted his head to the right cutely, his fingers fumbled each other to add more cuteness effect. His body stiffened quietly.

"Say no more! Imma get you water now!"

"Oi, he asks me!"

"No, you idiot! That's me!"

"Little boy, do you want Moonbucks?"

"This nee-chan can get you Domway!"

"What Domway? McMickey is way better!"

Jin wiped his tears with his sleeve, purposely let out a loud snot sound. "Thank you—Jin loves you this much!" He spread his arms widely and grinned. A lot of damage indeed. Now, where was he? Jin made his through the bodies of those girls fainted on the floor and did the roll just like those stuntmans did in movies. He followed Kotaro silently, sometimes he would hide behind a pot whenever he's looking back or mumble the direction loudly whenever Kotaro seemed to be lost.

"Left, left, left, left, left, left."

Kotaro turned left.

"Good boy!" Jin smiled proudly.

"Should we call a teacher?"

"No! You shouldn't!" Jin shouted to some girls who were whispering to each other as they were talking about Kotaro. He then cleared his throat and apologized for the rude behavior, bowing down like Sebastian Michaelis did charmingly. Jin snapped his fingers and they were taken back by his shining appearance as there was a guy dressed like a butler at the corner, holding a spotlight to aim it on the toddler. "Thank you, Wataru." They began to question the universe but soon distracted by Jin kissing their hands.

"Forgive Jin, ladies but that's Jin's fwiend. Look at that bento he is cawwying!"

"Haa, could it be—"

Jin nodded while dramatically gasped, his hand placed on his face. "You thought right!" It was Kotaro's first errand and it was his mission to make sure Kotaro accomplish it successfully on his own. But, as Jin spoke his sentence, Kotaro was already standing in front of the stairs, alarming him and everyone in the hallway. The students quickly stopped Kotaro and offered to help him, they didn't mind if they even needed to carry him to the roof. They were happy to oblige. Jin wiped his imaginary tears with a handkerchief given by Wataru. "Good people still exist."

However, Kotaro only looked at them with big eyes that made Jin weak on his knees.

"Jin-sama, let me wipe your drool please."

"He's too cute—" Jin shyly covered his face, a rare sight of him.

Kotaro shook his head. "Kota goes to nii-chan by himself."

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have interfered!"

"He wants to do it himself."

"He's given me the courage to face college entrance exams!"

"Good luck, little errand boy!'

"No, no, no, you gotta take him!" A guy suddenly yelled and Jin turned to him, surprised.

Jin stared. "Oh, you're the whipped man."

"Says the kid who wants to marry his sister."

"Ha?! You got pwoblem with that?!"

Inui should have known he shouldn't make a deal with Usaida for one picture of Sawatari-sensei but then again, it was a picture of Sawatari-sensei! It was that damn sleepy guy. Usaida told him to meddle as little as possible but there's no way he can do that when Kotaro was struggling to take a step on the stairs as it was high. It was dangerous. Jin patted him on his leg, saying Kotaro can do it just fine. He knew his best friend, Kotaro won't accept any help once he was determined to do it especially when it's about his brother.

"He is that gweat, you know!"

"It's great, idiot."

"A mistake today can be a lesson tomowwow. Tch, idiot."

The teen could feel his annoyance started to tick, seriously, how did Yuna handle that little boy by himself. He was so narcissistic and annoying or maybe Inui just disliked kids. Kotaro now had made to half of the stairs and Jin cried proudly while cheering for him afar, holding pom-poms in his hands to chant his name. However, something happened and the WWH Jin couldn't sit still watching a poor citizen getting hurt! A boy had knocked Kotaro down, making his lunchbox fall down but fortunately, because of Jin and Inui's quick thinking, they were able to save the lunchbox and him.

Jin caught his body, calmly making sure he had no scratch on him while Inui put the bento back in the bag. Don't worry, they were smart enough to cover their faces. Jin had his pom-pom on his head. "Thank goodness, you are okay! You're safe now. WWH J—WWH Cheerleader once again saved the day. Fuh it's tired to be this amazing." Kotaro only stared at him with visible amazement on his face, his eyes were shining so bright as he was blushing, probably because it was too hot, Jin assumed.

"Here, be careful now, yeah?" Alright, now, both of them just needed to walk away naturally, like anonymous passerbys but of course, we're talking about Jin here. There's no way he would do something without flashy ways. Jin, who still had his pom-pom on his head, patted Kotaro on the head and did the flying kiss to him. Jin raised his arms to be picked up by Inui and those two retreated with a thank you and a bow from Kotaro. Jin giggled and waved at him.

"Aww, look at Jin's baby, he's so polite."

"Unlike you, yes he is."

"Oh, hush you."

"But, can we really leave him like this?" Inui asked Jin quietly who was sitting on his shoulder.

Jin held onto his neck. "Now that you ask, aigo, let's help him. Haiyaa!" His small legs kicked back and forth, acting like he's riding a horsey. Inui rolled his eyes but understood the assignment anyway. He didn't personally remember a time when he couldn't climb stairs easily but he probably never would have worked that hard at anything. Those two helped Kotaro by telling people to step aside to let him climb stairs safely. Inui and Jin wouldn't have ever admitted it but honestly, they made a great team.

Finally, Kotaro made it.

∆∆∆

"Amamiya-san, I like you!"

It was during the break earlier when Yuna found a letter in her locker, supposedly it was a love letter and that person asked to meet her at the back after school to tell her. However, there was no name or any clue of who were they. She knew it was dangerous to blindly go there without knowing who were they but all of her friends were saying it was one of the upperclassmen as they might have seen him left the letter there. And now, he was confessing to her as soon as possible he saw her face.

Yuna remembered him now, she had worked with him once for the school festival but as far as she remembered, he already had a girlfriend. "Keiji-san, aren't you with Sakura-san?"

"I am but don't worry, I'm planning to break up with her anyway." Now, that's a red flag. He smiled, taking a few steps forward. He shouldn't be harboring these feelings for her when he had a girlfriend but ever since he knew her more and more, he was captivated by her kindness. "Sakura-san and I are on bad terms anyway, after meeting you, I've realized that we aren't suitable for each other. We fight a lot and it's about time we break up. But you make me happy, Amamiya-san."

Yuna looked at him in disbelief. "That's wrong in all aspects, Keiji-san. If you are having troubles with your relationship, you should talk to her not confess to me while you are still with her. And I don't think what you are feeling right now is sincere."

"No, no, I'm sincere, Amamiya-san. I really like you." His hand reached forward to grab her wrist but Yuna only avoided him. "Amamiya-san, trust me, you're the only girl in my eyes—"

She looked at him coldly in the eyes. "Ha, really? How could I know you won't do that after we are in a relationship? What if we argue and you're looking after another girl just like this time?" Yuna sighed. "Keiji-san, you really should talk to Sakura-san and fix it instead of running away from your problem. Sakura-san is a nice girl, she's kind and very beautiful."

He shook his head frantically. "I promise you, you're the one for me! Please, hear me out first!"

"It's getting late, I should be at the daycare now—"

"I told you, you're the only one for me, damn it!" He forcefully yanked her hand to pull her back, giving a chance for Yuna to look into his crazy eyes. "Listen to me, you bitch! I told you, I like you and a pretty dog like you just needs to accept it, be my girlfriend! Isn't that what you've been doing all this time? Waggling your tail to boys, to everyone, you think you're that innocent and pure? I know so well girls like you, they would do anything for attention—"

She narrowed her eyes and looked down on his hand. "Release my hand immediately."

"And what if I won't? Gonna call your pretty boys to save you?"

She smiled sweetly. "Like I need to be saved. And for the record, I don't think Sakura-san is at fault here, clearly I can see what's wrong with your relationship. It's you obviously. Ah, I don't understand why and how Sakura-san can stand you, I mean, look at you, going all rampage just because he can't accept that he's not a good guy—"

"Shut up!" He raised his hand to slap her.

"Yuna!"

The girl quickly caught his hand and pressed his forearm hard enough to dig her nails, while kicking him on the crotch. "Be grateful I don't hurt you badly considering you have college entrance exams soon." He fell on the floor, griping the thing between his legs with his hands and Yuna felt a pair of arms hugging her from behind. She turned her head slightly and shockingly, it was Hayato. Her eyes gazed upon his pissed off face that she now knew he only showed that to whoever hurt her. Of course, he always had that distant look on his face but now, it was different.

"Don't you dare touch her again." Hayato spat every word as his hands only tightened around her. Keiji immediately ran away, more like crawled away as he was limping.

Yuna blinked. "Hayato-kun, what are you doing here?" Her cheeks felt warm when he cradled her face, asking her if she's hurt anywhere. "It's alright, I'm all good!"

Hayato scoffed. "You're lying again."

"Huh?"

"Look, your hands are trembling." Having her hands on top of his, Hayato raised his hands slowly, showing her, her shaking hands. He was actually impressed by her, although she was scared and frightened, never once she put her guard down even when Keiji shouted to her face. Yuna smiled cheekily, admitting that she was indeed afraid of whatever happened earlier since she was alone and she doubted there's anyone could hear her voice if she screamed for help. Hayato chuckled, only rested his chin on top of her head in reply.

"Hayato-kun?"

"I'm glad you're alright. You did great." His voice whispered.

Yuna bit her lip. "Thank you." Oh God, his voice sounded so hot.

"Where did you learn that by the way?"

"Living independently taught you many things."

"If I wasn't curious of how her reaction to a confession would be, I wouldn't know her unexpected aggressiveness. Was I jealous back then when you received love letters? Yes, I was."

28/1/22

hi, sorry for the late update! but, Hayato for the endgame?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

906 42 17
DISCLAIMER: I don't own any of the characters or events from the anime/manga/ otome game, "Diabolik Lovers" which are originally owned by Rejet. Book...
188K 7.9K 15
❝ you could see it in their eyes. they weren't quite friends anymore the way she looked at him? friends don't smile like that the way he put his hand...
1K 76 66
A lonely child with her pet dog was found on the streets and two male best friends found her in a hole outside of a building making them to worry as...
52K 912 34
Hayami Ayase lives near the Shiba siblings along with her older brother,Takashi. She attends the Hagun Academy for Mage-Knights. Even though they att...