~Love For Asmodeus~ {A Helluv...

By Cyrilwolf

Happy Valentines Day! Today I present to you my latest Valentines day story of a new pairing I've created, It... More

~Introduction~
~Asmodeus's News~
~The Beginning Of a Plan~
~The Big Day~
~First Date~
~Any Thoughts To Come~
~Second Date~
~For Tomorrow~
~Third Date~
~Sneaked out~
~Situation~
~Plans For Tonight~
~Last Date~
~Complications~
~Confession~
~Promise~

~Gift~

744 13 2
By Cyrilwolf

The day had came the next special morning, it was Valentine's day, finally a day where every demon and sinner get along for just one day, at the Pride Ring, everyone were spending time with their friends and loves ones, they share gifts and treats, giving out cards and flowers, decorations and festive materials were set, it was so far the best morning of today, Filimena was at the city, walking down at the crowded streets and sidewalks, she sees so many happy faces, and most were in love, she smiles, happy to see everyone on this behavior, clearly it was all thanks to her for most of the work. She even sees some setups for a Valentine's themed parade still being worked on, there were a bunch of things preparing on the floats. She floats away from the town, and she heads down to another way of the city, she lands down to another part of town, sand heads inside the cafe, her favorite spot of the day, she orders the usual, and gets her strawberry muffin and a creamy latte, this time, she didn't ruin her breakfast, she ate the muffin, and sat down on one of the outside cafe tables. She picks up her phone, and starts texting Asmodeus, she and him texted a lot, telling how their day has been, and how they are doing, many usual stuff, she warmly smiles, seeing all those sweet texted of when Asmodeus compliments her, and says a lot of lovely things about her, which really warms her heart, that is until someone appeared out of the blue to scare her."

"Yo! What's up?"

May came to see Filimena once again. She was sitting on the opposite side of where Filimena was seated at, and was facing her, Filimena however, wasn't annoyed by her visiting, she's more calm, and also really casual.

"Oh, hey May, how are you today?"

She smiles.

"Gee, someone seems to be in a good mood today, hardly hear her ask me that, and even taking this easier, what's the holdup here?"

"Well, you know, hehe, I guess lets say things did work out in the end."

"Really, what happened yesterday? Did you do it, that "telling him" thing, what did he say?"

She blushed, and looks up at May, smiled still, and laughs.

"Well, I told Asmodeus everything I had, and told how I feel, he seems pretty speechless at first, but then, we both kissed for the first time, so now, I think we might be settled, he accepted my confession!"

"Wow, I'll be damn, I'm happy for you, and thank god I won't need to worry about hearing all this for another decade, I would've have a headache if you keep complaining and acting alike a hopeless romantic here."

"Haha, very funny."

Filimena sarcastically said, rolls her eyes back and shook her head.

"So now you and the big guy are official, what are you gonna do now? You have something planned for later maybe? Like dating or whatever?"

"Actually, Asmodeus did told me to come back over to his place to perform at the Valentine's day event in Ozzie's, but also, he said he has something to show me before we need to start the performance tonight, it's what he calls of a "Valentine's gift" or something, I don't know what it is, or what it could be, he didn't say much, or gave me any hints, it must be special."

"Well, you don't what's going on in that sucka's head, well anyways, I'm gonna head off, I got a party to crash!"

She said as she teleports away, Filimena sighs, still smirks though.

"May, what will I do without you."

She said to herself, as she finishes up her latte, and her muffin before she leaves.

An hour later, Filimena heads back to Ozzie's once more, she heads through the line, passes by to get inside, the bouncer welcomes her in as she makes her way through the doorway, she goes inside the restaurant, there was a lot of people here, which of course, today is a holiday, and a special event, she also sees the decorations on the walls, and on the furniture, the ones she and Asmodeus decorated together, they still remain, and the glitter shines from the lights. She walks through the tables, as the waitresses flew pass her in every corner. Filimena makes it through the public area, and to the backstage, the stage worker was in charge of the levers as she saw Filimena pass by her, she waves at her, and Filimena waves back. The love spirit saw a bunch of dancers getting ready to perform, she even saw Kira and Kia together, as they gossip about something, Filimena sees Kira, who looks a lot better than before, she seems more passionate, and more confident again, it's like she's back to herself. The twins saw Filimena as she walks passed them.

"Fei!"

The twins ran up to her and hugged her, Filimena jumps a little as they both embraced her.

"Oh, hi girls!"

"Fei, it's nice to see you're gonna perform this, have you been preparing for this?"

"Well, yes I have, it is a special Valentine's day show, I wouldn't want to miss it, you girls do seem happy, everything okay?"

"Kira has some really special news here, she's going on a hot date tonight!"

"Yeah, not too long ago, the bouncer of the place actually asked me out just a few days ago, turns out, he always had a crush on me, and I did too, just didn't open up until now, he seems pretty sweet when he's not intimidated."

"Oh wow, congratulations, I'm so proud of you for that, you two will be so adorable together, I can tell you guys will have a pleasant time."

"Yeah, Thanks, I for sure hope it will, He was a lot of fun, Anyways, We must be going now, but we'll see you later for tonight's show!"

"Catch ya later!"

The twins left with the other dancers, Filimena waves as they head down the hall, she heads upstairs, and to the main door of Asmodeus's office.

She teleport inside, knowing it's locked, she sees Asmodeus preparing something on the desk, Filimena smiled and comes on to him.

"Hi Ozzie!"

Asmodeus heard the voice calling his name, he knew who it was as he quickly turns around to face her.

"Ah! Fei, you made it, and perfect timing too."

"Heh, yeah, sorry if I am a bit late as usual, but I promise, I was only a few minute less late this time!"

Asmodeus laughed.

"Well, glad to see the improvement, so, you remember why you're here?"

"To get a gift you prepared? Of course, so what is the gift anyway?"

"That'll spoil the surprise, you don't want to know before opening it, or, "see" it."

Filimena wondered more as he still denies to give her a hint, before she could ask again, he suddenly heads her over a small box, this one was heart-shaped, and it was colored red, tied to it was a pink silk ribbon wrapped around the box, Filimena looks at it, examines it.

"Oh, what's this?"

"This is not actually the real surprise, but more of the appetizer, go on, open it up."

She did as told, untying the ribbon, and then she opens the lid to reveal what's inside of it. There was a bottle, heart-shaped, it was blue, but the outlines and the middle were glowing, and have a purple hue color, around it were chocolate bites, white, but with pink and red stripes, she picks up the glowing potion bottle, seeing the inside was like a lava lamp, she tilts it, the liquid was splashing around on the glass.

"Oh wow, what is this?"

"I know you have those little potion bottles you use to help increase your powers, I actually wanted to make something in return, a unique twist to help make your love casting a little more better."

Filimena then sees something on the back of it, and turns it around to see something written on the bottle.

"Just a little something to ease the mood up, have yourself a spice of Lust."

"Oh! And another thing I did is this, you see these chocolate bites? Well, see what happens when you drop one in this."

"Oh, why's that?"

"Just do it, it's a special ingredient, and there's nothing wrong by adding sweetness to your life."

He smiles, Filimena took off the bottle cap, and picks up one of the chocolate bite, and drops it inside to see what happens, the liquid started to form bubbles, and then blue mist emerges from the top, spilling like a volcano, the bubbles exit out of the bottle, forming into hearts, it glow and pop in mid air, Filimena was amazed by that, she thought it was pretty, and colorful.

"Woo! My, that is really neat!"

Asmodeus smirks, slightly nods.

"Yes, the chocolate bites help increase the power of this potion, so don't ever forget to only puts these in one at a time, for at least one for a day, it will explode."

"Hehe, okay, I promise."

"Oh, and also one more thing before the main surprise, I also got you these."

He brought out two things in both hands, one was a teddy bear, holding a heart that said "I lust you" and the other were bouquet of roses, Filimena smiles and happily takes them.

"Aww, more gifts, you should've have, honestly, hehe."

"Well, it's a tradition, isn't not?"

"Well, at least you're trying, but I still love them dearly, but the more I'm blessed for is you."

Asmodeus blushed.

"Oh stop! It's too much, anyways, now that's out of the way, it's time for the real deal."

Filimena still wonders about the surprise, so far it was just these gifts he gave to her, but they won't the real deal, Asmodeus then tells her to leave the gifts on the table, since she won't be needing them at the moment for some reason.

"Follow me, I have something for you, it's only in the other side of the room."

They both leave to the other door of the office, besides where the bedroom door is at, they head inside a different room, a room Filimena didn't think she'd been in before, Asmodeus sometimes never let's anyone inside, including her, it was for only VIP customers or important matters are allowed here. Filimena looks around, walking down a hall with neon light lamps, shaped like hearts on the walls are the only presented. They soon came into a door, it was dark purple, and has a heart symbol on it.

"Ozzie, isn't this the room you never let anyone in, but only for VIP, why are we here?"

Asmodeus turns his head, with somewhat of a casual smirk.

"Well, I know this may be sudden, but I've been thinking about it, and decided to give you something very special, you know, after yesterday, I kinda knew what this calls for, this room is suppose to be for private members, but, I feel it's time you finally get to see the "experience".

Filimena was a little worried of what he meant by that, but she didn't panic or anything, she still stands there, puzzled, looking at the door.

"Oh, well, what's behind this door?"

"You'll see."

He said with sorta a playful smirk he suddenly has, he then opens the door, letting Filimena inside first, he gets in too, and shuts the door, locking it. The room was dark, there wasn't anything Filimena could see inside.

"It's a little dark in here, is there is light switch here?"

"Just a minute, give it some time."

He turns on the lights with a button of the side of the wall, the lights came back to life, making everything into a dim hot pink and dark blue color, the room show it was a small playroom, there was one sofa with cushions like hearts, a shelf full of boxes, labeled "Ozzie's fun tools" and a stage, but it was covers by the curtains, blocking the whole thing, the floor was fuzzy as Filimena steps down the small stairs to the carpet floor, she even sees some hand cuffs and some other things that she's just looking at, she knew these were adult theme objects, Asmodeus comes back behind her, places his hand onto her shoulder.

"So, this is basically my private room, it's like the other rooms of the building, but this one is much more for only me, anything you see interest you?"

"Oh..Uhh..I don't know, why are there so many of these things?"

"Do not be bothered, these are only for higher level ups, so you wouldn't need to worry about them, besides, I have something better in store."

He took her by the hand, and puts her down on the sofa, he walked over to the stage.

"Your surprise is just behind those curtains, be ready."

He stomped a button on the stage floor, making the curtains automatically roll over to reveal the stage, the lights go on, and shows the full stage itself, Filimena sees the stage, there wasn't anything, it was just empty.

"What's going on? Where's the surprise? Is it..Invisible?"

Asmodeus chuckles.

"No silly! There's nothing over there."

Filimena tilts her head.

"But, you said it was, come on now, what are you hiding? Would you please just say what the surprise is?"

He chuckles quietly, knowing Filimena is starting to get impatient with his games, he puts out a smug look.

"Well, it's not an object or a thing, the surprise is, you're going to be spending the whole day, and night with me, until tonight's show begins later."

It really confused Filimena, she had already spent time with Asmodeus, the important days of this special week, all the dates, getting to know each other even more, and even their first kiss, so, what's going to be different for this.

"What do you mean? We've spent so much together before, remember? So what's the difference for this occasion?"

"I'm sure you're gonna like this one, if you're going to be dating the Lord of lust, you're gonna have to learn the "Much" deeper roots of what we "the house of Asmodeus" have to offer here, let's warm things up a little~"

He then pulls one of the levers in the stage system, suddenly, the light went out again, Filimena's eyes, horns, tail, and her face marks glow automatically, she looks around, not knowing what had happened to the lights, until, she heard music, it was soft jazz playing, it echoed in the room, Filimena felt something getting cold, the room was getting cold, she looks around to see the fog forming around her, the thick, smoky, blue and pink fog, it spread around the floor, and some around her, she recognizes the fog, it was the same as her dream, the scenario start to remind of that. Then, a spotlight activated itself, and it shot at the stage curtains, Filimena watched as the curtains slowly moved away for each other, the stage lights up as the curtains were no longer presented, the music's tunes took a turn, turning more of an upbeat remix, still keeping the jazzy implement. the spotlight raises up, pinning over to the further side of the stage, it reveals a pole, it shines pink, and the bits of light show, and just as things are going more forward, the fog travels the stage, forming around it, seconds passed, reveals the figure Filimena knew it was Asmodeus, he stood on the stage, facing back to where the pole is, Filimena could only see the backside of him, his feathers ruffled, with the tap of his boot, echoed, his tall figure blocked the light on Filimena, still not facing him, but he spoke up.

"Here's one rule about pleasing the Lord of Lust, you must never deny all those thoughts in your mind, resisting me in all causes, the desires, and the satisfactions that grow, The luscious feature you seek, and the alluring passion that runs all sweet souls, and quite frankly, I never thought of how a Hell spirit truly feels on the inside, well, I guess it's no denying now, so Fillimena."

He spin back around to face her, still on the sofa.

"Are you ready for the "Surprise"?~"

He said, this time in a more sultry manner, Filimena was still puzzled, but she then felt butterflies in her stomach, but, she slowly nodded, concerned on what he has in store. Asmodeus taps his boot, his hands were on the blazer, he slowly unbuttons, strips off his coat, he took it off, showing off his bare torso, tossed it aside, Filimena's eyes widen, blushed as her tail points up in the air. she was completely burnt up, her face was full pink, and her pupils grew, seeing Asmodeus like this, in front of her, really sets her in the mood, she seems nervous, and her stomach is full with tinkling butterflies. Asmodeus starts to slow dance, moves his hips, as he walked downwards against the pole, he grabs onto it, still dances while the music kept playing, his eyes were directly onto FIlimena, as he still moves his lower body, his feathers spin onto every motion he makes, he then spins, hangs on to the pole, twirling himself in mid air. He lands back down to the floor, causing to make a loud thump, he soon slipped down to the floor, landing onto his back, raised one of his legs up in the air, strikes a pose. Filimena felt her heart pounding by the show, she couldn't resist stopping it, Asmodeus tries even more, as he gets onto his knees, strokes his chest with his hand, his eyes were closed, still smiles in this devious smirk. He goes downwards, and his feathers move, rolling over to his back, still his hands were on his chest, having those sultry eyes staring down to the love spirit. 

Filimena kept watching, glued onto the sofa, couldn't move anything in her body, it's like she's been frozen to watch this whole show of Asmodeus, doing all these seductive moves and dances to break her. Filimena knew exactly what he's doing, that really puts her in a strange feeling, the feeling was more of a ticklish feeling, in a good way. Many dances, and many poses have passed, Asmodeus almost accomplished on breaking Filimena, but, he wanted to try one last thing, Filimena was already sweating, still reddened by this, even nose bleed a few times during the show, Asmodeus then jumps off the stage, and he walks closer to where she sits, Filimena watches as he slowly comes to her, his tall, the huge figure of him intimidates her, but it wasn't all too scary or threatening, Asmodeus playfully smirks, as he kneels down to her level, softly rubs his finger though the locks of her hair, he chuckles.

"How are you enjoying this dear?~"

He asked her, Filimena was really nervous to say, he was already too close to her, she couldn't speak up normally at that point, the blood still drips from her nose, but quickly wipes it off.

"Uhh..I.U-Uhh.."

She was also distracted as one of Asmodeus's hands was still there, brushing his fingers in her hair, but then, she felt something on her leg, she saw Asmodeus's other hand was on it, softly strokes it, she quivers, shivering herself, she stutters her words from her mouth.

"Hehe~ Perhaps I can tell you've enjoyed quite a bit, No sweet soul could resist ever from me, they're always in this heavenly trap, and as in for you, from what I can see, this is going to be fun than I thought, so many feelings you kept inside your little head, It's a good thing I'm here, and I'll let them out for you~"

Filimena stares deeply into his eyes as he strokes her chin, then, something formed around her neck, it glowed, and appeared to be a collar, it was blue, with pink bits around it, connecting it was a chain, Asmodeus held onto it, gently pulling it  to make her come to him, they both sat down on the carpet floor, Filimena looks at him in a puzzling look on her face, still sticking onto her. Asmodeus smiles at her.

"You know, This is a very odd time for the both of us, since we've been friends for so long, now partners in a different way, I still can't get over how much this will take for me, but, I promise we'll make this a lot funner than it looks, damn, why are you so cute all of the sudden!"

"..Uhh, W-What are we..g-gonna do?"

"Where the magic happens baby, that's what, but, due with how you're feeling now, I do have a solution to sooth things up."

He then grabs out a small tiny bottle, inside was some sort of liquid, but upon looking at it, it was a potion.

"Maybe this will help ease the action, it'll drive all your wimpy emotions away for now, what I like to call "The Lust Potion~".

Filimena knew what he meant, he was going to let her take this potion, but, she's having small thoughts if she should get it or not, she was going to stop him for a moment, she had her hand onto his chest to signal him, but without warning, Asmodeus felt something, not just the touch of Filimena's hand, but something else, his nerves started to acted up, Asmodeus felt his veins, and his own heart pumping from this sensation, not showing any pain, but rather more of adrenaline, and relief. His face was going heated, and sat down while still having on hand onto the chain, Filimena heard him groaning, his expression seems to tell he was enjoying whatever happened when she touched him, she didn't understand why, but realizing that she accidentally used her magic onto him. She forgot to maintain her powers earlier, and she didn't mean to release it onto them, but thankfully, it wasn't effective completely, Asmodeus isn't immune to Filimena's magic, but it only increases his affection towards her. Asmodeus kinda moans a little, then finished up, his face was already green, assuming he's blushing, the Lord then looks at the love spirit, still with that same sultry look on his face.

 "Clever trick, you trying to get me into your games huh?"

"..H-Huh? Oh..Shoot! I-I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to, I was just-Uhh.."

Filimena didn't get the chance to reason with Asmodeus before he pulls her to him, interrupting her, she was starting to get a little nervous by the second he pulled her so close.

"Well, it certainly is against my will, but I liked what I felt, unfortunately, you'll have to be punished for that, but, it'll do later."

Filimena gulps, doesn't know what he means from that, then, Asmodeus opens the lid of the potion bottle, and places it near her lips.

"Here's an idea, why don't we go together, you use whatever you got on those hands of yours, and I'll use this in return, no exceptions Fei~"

It was at that moment, Filimena was in for something she's going to experience for the rest of her life, she knew he was requesting her to put the spell inside him to increase his energy, and more of his attraction, she never uses her magic on anyone that closes to her, even forcing upon them, but she only gave them a little bit, and it didn't do any causes, just had his nerves activated in a satisfaction way, which she never uses in a long time, given she was actually suppose to be a lust spirit, before she changed her ways many years ago, it so happens that this part of her she didn't like somehow came up, and it spread onto him. But it was no time to sit and stare, as she sees the love of her life, waiting for her to react, she reaches her hand to his chest, but paused, looking up to him for another time, asking him this one thing.

 "Are you sure?"

Asmodeus responds with a low tone growl.

"Please do~"

Filimena listened, and places her hand fully onto his chest, uses whatever she had left inside, Asmodeus then uses the potion and pours it onto her mouth, she drank the liquid, after they were done, they then looked up to each other, filled with desire, and more sensual affection rising up, Filimena felt less nervous, leaving all the affection take action, she stands up, and gets onto him, both of them kissed, Asmodeus lets her onto him, caresses onto her back, Filimena's tail wrapped onto him, they sat there on the carpet floor, while they were too distracted with each other, having themselves locked together on the same spot. Eventually, they stopped, Filimena catches her breath, it lasted a whole good while, and Asmodeus stares down at her, he rubs her shoulder, then trails down to the bottom of her dress, smiled, and leans her down to the carpet floor, Filimena now lays there, watches as he is now on top of her view.

"Be a good little soul and lay there, while I take care of everything that needs to be taken care of~"

He trails back, knowing exactly what he's doing, Filimena felt the embrace of excitement beginning, something she never felt until now, Asmodeus does most of the work, doing things to her that she couldn't describe, it was incredible, and Filimena felt her heart racing, and her stomach getting much more butterflies. Filimena closes her eyes, leaving her partner to start for their own Valentines day moment, the one they'll remember for a long time. FIlimena was happy that day, the day she finally got the love she deserves, and the one she most wanted, she didn't think it was ever going to happen, but it did, first as a long time best friend, to now a start of a loving other half. Things are looking up for her, who knows what will happen in the future with the both of them, now they're official, they don't know what will hold for them as their love will live, but in the meantime, they don't care what changes they'll be, they only have each other, and that's all it matters for them, even for Filimena, she can't wait to start her life with Asmodeus, hoping everything will be okay, with him being there by her side.

"I love you, very much."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 37 14
I don't own any of the pictures in this book the characters are not My they are from Helluva boss(It's on YouTube it's amazing)Sorry for any wrong sp...
16.9K 226 36
I wanted to try writing my own Helluva Boss fan fiction and Since Stolitz is my favourite ship I might as well do it about them. Also I am new to thi...
11.7K 127 27
Hey there! I feel like writing but I'm a little dry on ideas. I think the title speaks for itself. If you see any errors, don't be afraid to let me...
550K 20.1K 72
*Completed* "No smart move.. I suppose I can trust you on this.." He said in his deep voice leaving my hand.He didn't need to tell me that.. I was so...