Beyond Redemption

By liaaajam

"You said you enjoy reading books." Phoenix's voice was reduced to a whisper of seduction. He leaned over the... More

Introduction
โ€ข Character Boards โ€ข
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two

Chapter Twenty-Nine

1.3K 41 15
By liaaajam

"I let you see the parts of me, that weren't all that pretty...And with every touch you fixed them." — Just Give Me a Reason by Pink

Scarlet's POV

I complied, laying bare and still like prey waiting for its predator to feast on its flesh. But I wasn't scared or worried that he would hurt me. I knew Phoenix would treasure this moment and make sure that I too reaped the benefits.

The problem was me. Was I broken? Could this end in me making a fool out of myself? Imagine if I can't cum. These doubts and unanswered questions had me instinctively pressing my thighs together as discreetly as possible, not wanting him to sense my apprehension.

"Don't move them," he commanded, referring to my arms sprawled above me. I saw the small, shadowy outlines of movements until he reached the bed to carefully withdraw my hair tie allowing the chaos of my curls to cascade down my shoulders.

"Why'd you do that?" I protested. Even in the darkness, I still hated the fact that my hair was on display.

"I prefer your hair like this," he responded.

I couldn't deny the slight curiosity he had invoked in me. I wanted to try something new, deep down I yearned for this. But I just couldn't seem to stop shaking.

"Don't be scared," he said, his body language and expression were frighteningly patient. "I won't do anything, you aren't comfortable with." His reassurance brought about a sense of ease on my nerves. I simply nodded in response, not wanting him to hear the crack in my voice from the dryness of my mouth.

"You said you enjoy reading books." Phoenix's voice was reduced to a whisper of seduction. He leaned over, the pad of his lip tickling my ear lobe. Now sitting in the chair propped against the bed, bent over my naked with his stretched state against the mattress. Of all the things he could have said at that moment, he chose that. This man never ceased to surprise me.

He better be going somewhere with this. I thought to myself.

"Well, an orgasm is similar to reading a book," He explained, placing his hand on both of my wrists bringing them closer together above my head to the point where I could feel the hammering pulse of each wrist against the other. The gesture seemed similar to a pilot instructing his passengers to fasten their seatbelts. It was like Phoenix was gearing me up for a dangerous yet worthwhile experience.

"You don't jump to the climax of a book without a build-up...Not if it's done right at least." I could feel the warmth of his breath caressing the delicate, susceptible skin of my cheek. And my heart along with all my various organs vibrating within the confines of the ribcage, pushing its way to freedom.

"You have to start with small, featherlight touches against the skin." His fingers steadily traveled along my arm, at an agonizingly slow pace. "Touches that leave the body wanting more...Touches that leave you aching and desperate for that painfully, exquisite relief. The beginning of the ultimate experience of pleasure."

My eyes closed as his fingers slowly descended over my arms, calling forth goosebumps in their wake. The tips brushed that overly sensitive spot on my neck that had my lips parting involuntarily in relief and pleasure. By this time, my body felt relaxed and the taut hold I had on my thighs had let up and I was ready.

"Oh God," I breathed.

With the rims of my mouth separated, Phoenix took the opportunity to run the pad of his thumb against my lower lip pulling it gently. "You have exquisite lips." Even in the onyx vastness of the room, I could still somehow see his gaze drop to my mouth as he moved his face closer to mine until our foreheads touched. He then brushed his mouth across mine. Just barely. Just enough that a tingle of excitement ran down my spine, reminding me how much I missed his lips against mine.

I reached up to close the tiny space between us, latching my lips onto his. A soft sigh ensued from within my chest and heat spread throughout my body as his tongue pushed its way past my lips. It felt warm and soft against the walls of my mouth.

With his lips still on mine, he placed the palms of his hands against the mattress beside me, caging me in as he climbed onto the bed. I clung to him, wrapping my arms around his neck, needing his mouth closer.

But then he slowly broke away from the kiss, running a calloused hand back up the length of my arms gently until he reached my wrist. Pulling them back together above my head.

"What did I say about your arms?" He asked seriously, palming the bed to keep his weight above me.

After disciplining me, he lowered his head once again and kissed me more passionately than before. Phoenix kissed my cheek then showered kisses along my neck as I tilted my head to the side to grant him full access. All this kissing and touching was making me horny so I pressed my center against him as our mouths moved in sync, trying to find some relief in the movement.

"Someone's eager." He whispered, moving his head to lick the skin near my ears. "What I want you to understand before we move further is that no story is ever the same. They all have different beginnings and just as different endings. Some take longer to get to the turning point than others. But no matter what, the climax always comes at some point or another, you just need to be patient. And I need you to be patient with your body. Okay?"

I nodded jerkily. "So now that the tone is set, the story has to be developed," he added.

The scent of his cologne enveloped my senses as he sucked and kissed the spot on my neck that he had gotten all too familiar with, slowly moving his mouth down to the valley of my chest. The butterflies accumulating in my abdomen were steadily multiplying by the minute.

He then flicked his tongue quickly over my hardened peak eliciting a strained moan from my lips. He did it again, forcing me to arch my back for relief, then another time and again after that. Never doing it for more than a second.

"Phoenix, please." The pressure of my fingernails digging into my palms caused a stinging sensation that added to the sinfully painful assault of Phoenix's tongue.

Soon enough he answered my body's pleas and rubbed his lips over my nipples back and forth, tightening them until I thought my body would pop. Then finally, he wrapped his lips around the swell of my breast, opening wide to accommodate the full size of it. He licked, sucked, bit and repeated.

A maddening combination that had me smiling in pure ecstasy as his stupid warning to keep my arms above my head flew from my thoughts once again. My fingers wandered into the thick curls of his hair, pushing and pressing his head into me as if that would morph our bodies together in sweet, delicious desire.

For a few seconds, he forgot about my disregard for his directive or from his erotic grunts and the increasing pressure of his mouth he just didn't care.

"Stop." He halted his movements, returning my arms to their original place. Again. "If you move your arms one more time, I'm going to have to tie them to the headboard."

His tongue continued its ravenous strokes against my breasts, biting and sucking carelessly trying to satisfy his insatiable hunger. He was done torturing me with languid licks and careful bites. It was a thing of the past.

The feeling was intense. The coolness of his mouth against the fire of my body somehow restricted the air from escaping my lungs, leaving me breathless and panting. But soon he came up to press his forehead against mine as we both gasped against each other's mouth.

"How did that feel?" It was nice knowing that he was just as turned on as me from the breathless indication in his question.

To put what just happened between us in words was like asking me to explain the Schröndinger's cat experiment. It was impossible. Of all the discoveries made in the world of science, I could never grasp the idea behind the paradox.

Anyways, I opted to answer him by tilting my head so our lips would collide. But before I could make contact he reluctantly pulled back, not allowing me to have my way.

"Not yet," a smile graced his lips.

Phoenix reached up to rub his thumb along my lips. "Open your mouth," he commanded, prodding my mouth gently open. With a desire-clouded mind, I ungrudgingly let his finger in. Drawing in a steady breath, which seemed redundant because I still remained unsteady, he paused waiting patiently for me to get used to this new sensation. A couple of seconds passed before he directed a whispered instruction. "Suck."

I followed his order as best as possible, pressing my tongue against his finger then twirling it around him.

"Fucking hell," he groaned in pleasure, and from the subtle grind of his erection in the divide of my pussy, I'm guessing he was also frustrated.

"Open wider," Phoenix ordered, replacing his thumb with his index and middle finger. The sudden switch in size and length surprised me, causing me to choke a little from the unexpected thrust. In spite of the tinge of pain, I didn't want him to stop and he knew this so instead of pulling them out he surged them deeper with a sense of care in his movements. "You need to relax, Red."

And I did, wanting this to last forever, wanting him to fill me up in whatever way he can and however he deemed fit. I sucked softly and tentatively at first, reveling in the feel of his large, thick fingers hitting the back of my throat. Then all hell broke loose when we found our rhythm. Phoenix plunged his fingers in, still exercising some degree of caution, and I coated him with my saliva. All while my arms were flung agitated above me on the bed, not daring to move.

"That's it," he continued. "Just like that." I closed my eyes because sight seemed useless in the absence of light. And with the darkness, prohibiting me from seeing his features I blocked out all other stimuli and relied on my other senses. feeling his stone-hard cock and hearing the sound of his strained moans alone, I knew without a shadow of a doubt that he wanted me just as much as I wanted him. And that realization was like a bulldozer crushing my doubts. For the first time ever, I felt wanted...wanted by someone who seemed to have been conjured up in my very dreams.

Unfortunately, the time came for him to remove his hand and my body whined at the loss of contact but not for long.

"I want to touch you," he drew long, torpid circles along my stomach as if telling me he wanted to move them lower but needed my go ahead.

He was so close that I could hardly breathe. So close to the spot that was aching. I had lost all sense of logic and my brain decided that this was the moment in which it would take its leave of absence. All I knew was that I needed to feel his hands on me. Right now. So I simply nodded my head.

"Words, Scarlet."

"Yes, please touch me." My voice came out sounding so needy, so sexual. It didn't sound like me at all. He pulled his saliva-coated fingers through the moist slits between my legs, it slipped through with ease.

"Jesus." I jerked beneath his palm. It was getting really hard keeping my hands up. Not because it hurt but because I needed to hold, squeeze, touch something. Anything to try and ease the desire because all Phoenix was doing was intensifying it through his constant teasing.

"I thought I'd have to get lube but..." He trailed off, the shadow of his head tilted down to look at his fingers disappearing between my folds. He traced different unique patterns in different directions through the dampness, building the need and desperation. This man knew how to set the mood. "God, you're soaking babe." He hissed out in a low growl.

Phoenix continued stroking me, his fingers splitting me open, rubbing back and forth leaving no part untouched. I involuntarily widened my thighs to make things easier for him and inevitably better for me. The sounds of my moans combined with that of my arousal rippled through the silence of the room.

With his thumb massaging my engorged clit, he slowly slipped his middle finger into me. Time stopped as I gripped onto the metal headboard slightly arching my back into his hands. I bit my lip trying my hardest not to sound too loud and obnoxious.

"Is this okay?" He asked, not daring to move his inserted finger.

"Mhmm," I responded hastily, needing him to continue.

"I'm going to add another," he warned, after my body adjusted to the one that was currently inside me.

Never in my life had I experienced such unaltered, raw pleasure. In fact, even with my own hand, I had never felt this way before. I could never bring myself to this place. The need within me bubbled like a boiling pot covered by a lid. Like hot magma searing within the earth, pushing its way through the cracks of the surface. With every tortuous stroke and pressurized caress, I was closer to giving Phoenix Knight something I had given no man before.

"This isn't about me showing you what I am able to do to your body but rather about me teaching you to be comfortable with it. You need to figure out what makes YOU feel good. Explore..." He shifted both his fingers inside me, reaching further and further into me. At one point, I think I felt them in my stomach. "Until you find that spot..." Phoenix's hand tilted a little more until he found the spot he described not too long ago.

"Oh, God," I breathed out.

"Ahhh...There it is." He leaned into my neck, his heavy breath beating against the skin.

Phoenix paid attention to that area, caressing and pushing against it all while rubbing his thumb from my clit to just above my opening at a slow, torturous pace. Sweat beaded on my skin and his as his lips slid against my neck and towards my ear.

"Do you feel that?" The feel of his teeth sinking into the flesh creating a sensation bordering pain and pleasure created a knot of desire that formed in my stomach but dropped to my mound not far from it.

"W-what?" My eyes fluttered open.

"All the arousal. All the desire. The part right before the most exciting section of your story. The part that takes the reader higher and higher, closer and closer to that ultimate peak, until they're on the edge of their seats waiting and waiting for that exquisite moment. They're so close—so fucking close—that they can almost taste the nearing arrival," his voice was dripping with lust and want, my hips still grinding against his hand, "All that built-up tension writhing and churning with the need to explode. You can't seem to think about anything but that perfect moment right before your eyes, you can practically taste it."

"Can you feel it now, Scarlet?" For some strange reason, I thought Phoenix's fingers couldn't go any further inside me but it did and I couldn't hold back the squeal this time around.

"Yes...." I shut my eyes, rotating my hips in his hand while gripping the headboard to steady myself. "I'm gonna com–"

He released the pressure from the bundle of nerves at the apex of my pussy but kept his fingers in motion inside me.

"What?" I opened my eyes so that I could try and figure out why he would ever think to stop. I was so close.

He grabbed one of my hands, replacing his thumb with one of my fingers. "You do it. You're the author of this story, not me."

Phoenix guided my middle finger over my swollen clit while I wrapped my other arm around his shoulder, instinctively pushing his face into my chest until he made that sweet contact between his tongue and my breast that I so desperately needed. Our bodies once again fell effortlessly into their own rhythm adding to the mind-numbing pleasure.

"Brace yourself." He murmured right before I jumped off that metaphorical cliff into a sea of toe-curling ecstasy. And just like that. With the twist of a nipple and shift of my finger, I came. Hard and fast. Moaning and crying. I hate to be that girl but it was exactly like how they described it in the books and those cheesy ass magazines. Mindblowing.

I lost myself in him, completely and utterly without a care in the world. My entire body felt tight as spasms after spasms rippled through me. He rode it out with me waiting patiently as the orgasm took its course like a wave of earth-shattering, shoulder-gripping delight.

Before my body could scream his name at the top of my lungs, like I'm sure it wanted to, he smashed his lips onto mine muffling my sounds. As our bodies connected at different spots, the world spun with colorful lights, stars, rainbows sending me to a place I'd never seen before. A place where the only thing I could do was let go and hoped someone caught me.

"And there's the climax," He laughed, removing a damp strand of hair from my face. "You okay?"

It took my brain a moment to register what he was saying but then I nodded, throwing my head back against the pillow, trying desperately to catch my breath.

"That was..." I panted.

"Fucking hot." He finished.

My damp hair stuck to my burning skin and my breath was a bit labored. I was in my own little orgasm haze. That was how intense it was, even after a considerable amount of minutes, my mind was still foggy.

Soon enough everything began to cool down a little and the reality of the things began to seep in. I had my first orgasm with Phoenix Knight. He was so gentle yet commanding. So understanding but forceful. He was everything I needed.

He placed his huge hands on the curve of my waist easing me off of the bed so I could sit up. Phoenix knew that I was too spent to even think about moving my fingers much less my entire upper body.

But somehow during all that movement, his fingers brushed against my still very tight nipples and my body's first reaction was to release a greedy moan in spite of my obvious exhaustion.

"Easy there, boy." He teased "You can't manage another orgasm after the one you just had."

"But you can," I hissed, feeling his rock-hard erection against my knee. My voice came out raspy and wilted. Maybe because of how cracked and dry my throat felt due to all that squealing. And to top it off my lips were in desperate need of chapstick.

"Not tonight," He grabbed one of his T-shirts out of nowhere before pulling it over my body. "Sleep," He finished lifting my entire body to reposition me in a more sleep-friendly position.

"Wait," I drawled out, with my eyelids on the verge of shutting down. "I need my..."

Before I could finish, his shadow disappeared to the floor only to return with the small red tube in hand.

"Thank you," I uncovered the item, applying more than I needed to since my lips dried out quicker in the nighttime.

"For everything," I added, bringing the sheet over my body and settling into the softness of his pillow. From the small bits of orange light that shun through the slits of the thick curtain, it was probably seven or so in the evening. I wasn't sure whether sleeping over was a part of this little arrangement we had going on but I just needed to relax my eyes for a moment. Just a quick nap.

As I drifted into the sweet nothingness of slumber, I realized that the muffled sound at the back of my mind that grew louder with each passing day since that night in the club had a voice now. A clear, audible outcry. Like a rioting crowd, proud and strong, wailing songs of reason. Like a melodic Gregorian chant sang unified and fervent.

You're completely and utterly in love with Phoenix Knight. And there isn't a fucking thing you can do about it.

...

A/N:

hey y'all, unfortunately, this might be the last chapter for a while. There's a lot going on right now and as of late I'm not feeling very motivated to write but I'll still try.

anyways what are your thoughts on this chapter? leave them in the comments

and don't forget to vote <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6M 370K 70
โš ๏ธ Published version Available in Paperback & E-Book through Amazon! Hardcover and Paperback available online at Barnes & Noble! This WattPad versio...
1.2M 25.1K 99
Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't exist in reality. Yet, he makes me feel a...
1.7M 41.1K 54
Every Girl wants a bad boy to be good only for her and that's exactly what Hadley got. *** Hadley didn't think much of it when she couldn't make any...
3.6K 88 19
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–+| I was said to be ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ž๐, ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ฒ, ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž... ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž. I had heard it so much...