Affinity Romance | Jungkook

بواسطة jjksofterr

A productive, straightforward, and lively parentless lady, living alone in a little world. Imagine a scenario... المزيد

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three

thirty six

78 6 0
بواسطة jjksofterr

Eerie

Jungkook POV

"Idiot. What he implies is your father is a sweet dad, a decent dad to his children, not sweet sugar daddy to gold diggers. "Taehyung explained on me when I let him know th entire story that makes me stay up the entire night the previous evening, having a drowsy face as I plunking down on the seat inside the eating area waiting that everybody will appear before we get some morning meal.

Shooking my head as I glare to Taehyung who's giving me gibberish clarification, I don't have the idea however It sound different on me, I imagine that elderly person implied something that makes me disturbed. Taehyung breath out before reclaiming his consideration on his phone, I gaze upward on entrance and precisely seen Azumi was going to come in yet she promptly turn her back once she seen us inside.

"See, she's staying away from us, I know something was up." I said calling attention to where I saw Azumi who quickly left, Taehyung didn't take a look where I pointing rather he took a gander at me oddly before laughing somewhat as he shook his head. I lean my back on the seat as I turn away to Taehyung feeling him going to prod me again for being very suspicious, he sighs out uproariously enough for me to turn my head.

"Correction, she's avoiding you. Obviously, who is the person will not stay away after irritating Mr Jeon's only son with an outrage issue."

I roll up my eyes away from Taehyung for being snide, It seems as though he's bullying me from being correct however I feel so aggravated for believing he's to some degree right. I shook my head and dismiss as I notice my Dad, Mom and Seongha come inside the kitchen as they're talking before intending to sit infront of me prepared to have some morning meal.

"How's the party the previous evening? We didn't see you all." My Mom said asking us yet she rapidly keep away from my gaze as she sympathetically grin to Taehyung who set down his phone on the table before admiring my Mom. Attempting to overlook me is something not nothing to joke about by any stretch of the imagination, we're bad to one another quite a while. It doesn't make any difference to me any longer, I can't actually hold back to be the CEO of my Dad company and allow them to experience all things considered.

"I heard Azumi become inebriated with the child of Mr Jung Sangko, is she fine?" My father asks without looking to one of us as he just spotlight on the screen of his phone, I gaze upward on him attempting to peruse his demeanor. Worried at this point his appearance of being serious is more seen, I discreetly jeer as I didn't try to look away.

"She's fine, I drove her home, you can definitely relax, Dad."

I said serenely practically attempting to irritated my father as effectively he gazes toward me placing his telephone on the table as he unexpectedly glare his eyes at me however he's by all account not the only one who's glaring, I additionally feel the demise glare from my own mother and companion, Taehyung.

"Didn't I advise you to stay away from her?" He said nearly gritting his teeth yet my mother rub his back attempting to quiet him down, for what reason does he really want to behave this way, it's excessively self-evident. I roll my eyes a little as I turn away making an effort not to jeer for my father entertaining actions, I sigh out before looking back again to my father.

"She returned safe, father. Try not to act a lot of like she's your girlfriend or what."

I said decisively leaving an uproarious heave from my mom as my own father hammer his hand noisily, I notice Seongha tearing up as she gazing toward me causing me relax and out of nowhere to feel terrible for how I treated I nearly failed to remember that my younger sister is in here. I feel myself being take out the lounge area as I unexpectedly feel vague, looking on my front to see who's hauling me out and see Taehyung hauling me out the dining area.

"We better talk, I'm done to you."

Azumi POV

I can't resemble this, he can't feel that I'm keeping away from him. I don't have the foggiest idea why I got tanked like that final evening, all I recall is I'm as a rule also whimper towards Jungkook and aggravate him. I don't recall that I returned home safe, however I've had a ton of cerebral pains as of recently.

I breath out as I get drained searching for fixings to make some soup for me to atleast decrease my migraine, I continue to open the things inside the kitchen to look through certain fixings to utilize. I open the kitchen cupboard that place a little to high for myself and seen a couple of fixings in it, I grin to myself before coming to one of it to know what it is.

Thailand Basil Leaves

"I heard you get plastered last evening, how's the party? "I heard Ms Belle ask as she was caught up with preparing some food on the oven, I gaze toward her as I holding the ingredient thing on my hand when I was going to ask her what is this. I began to become flushed again contemplating the previous evening, It's so embarassing and somewhat fun though.

"It's fun." I said as I gaze into a space, I didn't see that my lips bending up before admiring Ms Belle again and she's glancing back at me with her straight face, she rapidly turns away to proceed with what she is doing.

Something feels amiss with Ms Belle, she didn't welcome me toward the beginning of today when we find each other. I actually don't see her warm and ameliorating grin till this time and she appears as though she have some problem, I wanted to ask her what's going on however It may be her privacy so I'll just let her be for a while.

"Uh. Ms Belle, would I be able to use this?" I ask unobtrusively yet exceptionally enough to grabbed her eye, she gaze directly to what I holding as she stay quiet. She resembles something was in her brain, I was going to get the thing back where it place however I saw Ms Belle grin at me helping me atleast to have an improved outlook seeing her looks fine.

"Indeed, you can have everything of it, and use it until void really, No one using that." She said pleasantly as there's an off-base thing all over her face, I disregard it and grin back at her before gesturing my head as I began to look for additional things I can use to make some soup.

<3

"Come on, Grandpa. Taste it, I make this soup. "I said passing him the bowl of soup I make a couple of moments earlier, he gradually plunked down on the bed and hold the bowl that it put on the plate. I watch his response as he continue to take a taste of the soup, he gaze toward me with a grin.

"It taste like expired."

He said teasingly as we both giggle simultaneously before I watch him take more taste of the soup I make, tomato soup with basil leaves is taste great, I search online how to make it and didn't anticipate making it simple than I suspected. I advance on the seat to do my hair up again into a pig tail before wanting to get back on my work in the wake of cleaning the kitchen.

Getting up after I do my hair before going to my granddad to give him a few kiss on his temple before I advance out of the room. Half day today and feel better not seeing Jungkook, I believing he's out or went to some place causes me to feel alleviation. I advance on the corridor to get inside the kitchen as I recall that I left my telephone in there, and expected to check on the off chance that Sota is okay after not hearing him after the party the previous evening.

"Didn't I advise you to keep it so nobody can used it ?! "I heard a recognizable voice coming from inside the kitchen, I gradually look inside as I fixing my white shirt and saw Taehyung and Jungkook standing infront of Ms Belle with the three servants inside as there head low.

I notice Jungkook holding the container of basil leaves that is presently vacant, my heart began to race and feel terrified as I watch him chiding Ms Belle for not dealing with the basil leaves. My hands getting sweat-soaked as I stay remaining on the entry of the kitchen.

"I just saw that Azumi already using it when I went inside the kitchen, Sir."

I augmented my eyes to what Ms Belle said before her gazing toward me, I was to shocked to talk and couldn't let out the slightest peep after what I heard. Taehyung and Jungkook turn there head where Ms Belle are looking and I feel like my heart tumble down, I notice Jungkook clenching his jaw as his gaze obscure from outrage.

"N—No, Ms Belle said I can use i—"

"Don't make up a story."

She cutted me off, I see her baffled for deceiving me. That is excessively dismal and don't observe a motivation behind why she doing this. Before I can address apologize, I saw Jungkook walk nearer as he stand infront of me as he look incredibly distraught as he holding the basil leaves bottle.

"I purchased this in thailand, do you have at least some idea how much is this?" He ask with outrage causing me to feel so produced however I view at his face as I want to cry, I shook my head as I began to shudder in light of saddness I was feeling at present.

"I'll just change it, S—Sir." I said with my shaking voice, he wrinkled his eyebrows viewing at me mistrust as he sneer himself making me turn away and simply peer down on my feet.

"Did you hear me? I got it in Thailand, how can you go there, Azumi? What? You will move toward somebody to help you once more?"

He said mockingly as he toss the glass of basil leaves leaving the messed up pieces as I recoil at how he treated, let my tears tumble down on my cheeks feeling awful at what I did. I avoided anything related to feeling terrified and ashame for utilizing the things that I don't have the foggiest idea where it has a place with, however betraying out me by Ms Belle makes me needed to scrutinize her why she did that.

"The issue to you is you're abusive." He said directly to me as he pointed directly at me causing me to feel so ashame to myself.

"Jungkook, we can get another basil leaves." I heard Taehyung said, I wish this thing can end and just let me tumble down on the dim opening to disappear to Jungkook frightful words, I don't have the idea why he call me oppressive, I gaze toward him however he disregard his companion .

"You thought anything you desired to do is okay. Since you figured you could get away from what you were doing." He sound like he's alluding to all that I don't have the foggiest idea, I let my tears tumble down as he's gritting his teeth with brimming with outrage to what I recently did. I feel dismal, frightened and distraught at him for not in any event paying attention to every bit of relevant information, I surmise he truly frantic at my existence.

"Claiming to be thoughtful? You thought you weren't doing anything wrong. Yet, what? You're getting what isn't yours."

Contemplating the basil leaves is so much vital to him, I feel somebody behind me stood up as they heard what's happening yet I can keep away to Jungkook threatening look.

"You didn't realize you were at that point nuisance." The last thing he said looking directly to my eyes, before it keep going long he quickly walk pass me knocking a little on my shoulder as I let my tears tumble down.

"You have one day to replace the basil leaves if you don't want to lose your job."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

184K 12.4K 70
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Don't look at me like that" Jungkook whispers panic...
45.1K 1.6K 17
"W-What are you doing, Y/N?" Jungkook stammered, an uneasy frown on his face. His gaze drifted to her plump lips, which seemed to utter beautiful but...
3.6M 153K 73
"Now tell me Doll...do you want to meet him? " He asked while thrusting inside her deeply and hard which made her to whimpered.... "Tell me hmmmm...
181K 7.7K 75
[ Completed ] "Tae, he's my student.. how can I think of him as something more?" Can a rich brat, someone who's infamous for being a trouble maker b...