Soul Land Re: Creation

De GQuest_Creations

GQuest was supposed to do her usual daily routine when the Law was messed up by Cupid again. She got telepor... Mai multe

01 - Cupid, no!
02 - Fuck this Fate! (1)
04 - Fuck this Fate! (3)
05 - It's not like this will happened...okay? (1)
06 - It's not like this will happened...okay? (2)
07 - It's not like this will happened...okay? (3)
08 - This academy is... (1)
09 - This academy is... (2)
10 - This academy is... (3)
11 - This academy is... (4)
12 - This academy is... (5)

03 - Fuck this Fate! (2)

200 10 0
De GQuest_Creations

Without even waiting for Gu Qianhua to respond, Xiao Wu first make a move. Her right leg had already bent and risen, the lower leg popping up in a flash, kicking straight for Qianhua’s chin.

It may be extraordinarily fast, in the Origin’s eyes who lives longer than the universe, it was slow and easy to dodge.

Casually dodge the kick to the right, she grab her ankle, turn 360 degrees around and toss Xiao Wu towards the door.

Xiao Wu recovered but before she take a move, Gu Qianhua already arrive in front of her sight. She got frightened and block her small fist. Her slender leg attack horizontally, aiming for her neck.

Gu Qianhua foresaw it and lowered her body through the back. Hands through the floor, her backflipping and kick through Xiao Wu’s chin. Xiao Wu take a step back to dodge, and throw a kick.

Gu Qianhua also throw a kick after properly standing up, hitting their slender legs to each other.

All students watch with their full attention at Gu Qianhua and Xiao Wu’s fight. Tang San also look at them, especially to the new arrival student Gu Qianhua.

Gu Qianhua’s movements are refined and extraordinarily, like her movement was trained for years.

‘And they are like the movement of a martial artist.’ Tang San thought, ‘But much simpler and refined.’

But unexpectedly, Gu Qianhua got tripped, and Xiao Wu took a chance. Soon, Gu Qianhua was thrown to the floor, defeated.

But to Gu Qianhua’s perspective, she was expected it. She make her tripped intentionally to be defeated. At first, she doesn’t like to be the boss. And being the boss is troublesome.

Gu Qianhua knows that Xiao Wu will become the boss after defeating Tang San. But because of her appearance, she needs to fight her in the boss position, and that she doesn’t like it.

Everything must be in the same flow of track. As the Creator who creates the universe, she won’t interfere the lives of the mortals. Only if no Gods interfere in their lives.

After her defeat, Gu Qianhua return to her bed, sighing. Tang San made a talk with Xiao Wu about her skill and she told him with winsome smile.

Xiao Wu asking everyone, except Gu Qianhua, about the introduction of the academy’s state of affairs. And of course, the eldest answer it all.

Listening to the simple explanation, Xiao Wu gave Tang San a glance, asking,

“Tang San, what is your spirit power rank? Just now, I sensed your strength was very powerful.”

Tang San did not conceal it as he answered, “I have innate full spirit power. Therefore my power is comparatively strong.”

“Innate full spirit power?!” The students immediately cried out in surprise.

Xiao Wu blinked, then look at exhausting Gu Qianhua, “How about you, Qianhua?”

“The same as his.” Gu Qianhua casually said it as if nothing worth it.

The students gasped again. Xiao Wu somehow muttering some sentence. No one hear her what she muttering except Gu Qianhua, but she ignore it as nothing worth it.

At this time, a thirty-year-old teacher entered from outside, “The new students have arrived? Stand up a moment.”

Tang San and Xiao Wu simultaneously rose from their beds while Gu Qianhua lazily rise up. This teacher had an ordinary appearance, pale green hair, hands carrying the bedding.

“Where is Tang San?”

Tang San hurriedly step forward.

The teacher said, “I’m Mo Hen, you can call me teacher Mo. Tang San, this bedding is a gift from Grandmaster.”

Tang San took the bedding, and Mo Hen continue, “Tang San. You, Xiao Wu, and Gu Qianhua are first year working students, so from now, you are responsible for sweeping the garden south of the sports ground. Everyday, you’ll get ten copper spirit coins.”

“But remember, you must clean everyday. Especially junk must be properly sorted out neatly. Otherwise your wages may be deducted. If you seem like delinquents, the academy can expel you. Have you understood clearly?”

Tang San, Xiao Wu, and Gu Qianhua nodded simultaneously, expressing their understanding.

Mo Hen continue what he spoken, explaining their schedules. Gu Qianhua didn’t care about it as she already knows the schedules and rules from the novel she read before and this world’s information.

After the teacher left, Xiao Wu look blankly at the bedding that Tang San holds in his hands, with her eyes appeared somehow an embarrassing look.

Gu Qianhua return to her bed before the other students shouted while revealing their beddings which are dirty, ragged, broken, and worn out.

Before the students asking her to have their beddings, Gu Qianhua casually took out her bedding in her bag which is clean and new, spreading it to her bed which it fully covers it before laying back to her bed.

Later happening is the same as the novel. Xiao Wu ‘forcefully’ asking Tang San to share his bedding with her till the eldest student named Wang Sheng asking them to eat lunch in the cafeteria.

Gu Qianhua joins in with them quietly. She have money and she can create more but she create it a little…about 5 gold spirit coins in silver and coppers in her small black pouch in her pocket.

Including herself, Tang San, and Xiao Wu, a party of twelve people left room seven, heading to the dining hall under Wang Sheng’s lead.

The dining hall was in the school building, having to cross the whole sports ground to get there.

Right now, the sports ground was already bustling, one could see quite a few academy uniform wearing students going in the direction of the school building. Clearly, all of them were going to eat.

Just as they entered the dining hall, a discordant voice reached them,

“Isn’t this that Wang Sheng’s group of apparitions of poverty?”

Gu Qianhua just ignore it yet she secretly listed the one who spoke in her ‘must-teach-the-lesson list’ as she quietly watch the development.

The one who is spoken is a handsome and spirited in about 11 to 12-years-old male student standing between the first and second floor, looking down at them from their higher position.

His eyes revealing a concentrated disdain, wagging a finger in the direction of Wang Sheng.

“Poverty apparitions are just poverty apparitions, probably always unable to eat on the second floor.”

Wang Sheng already told Xiao Wu how the room seven boss and working students must act in public, and Xiao Wu readily agreed.

Right now, meeting someone like him provoking her, immediately her temper rose up, “What creatures are you?! How is the second floor so terrific?!”

A working student in her side explain in low voice, “The second floor is a place where you can independently order dishes. Very expensive, we really can’t go up to eat.”

Gu Qianhua was just watching the show occurring. Gu Qianhua, no, GQuest, didn’t care anyone’s bickering of nonsense. After all, they are just mortals…and kids.

“A beautiful little loli. Ah, it’s a pity she’s a working student. Wang Sheng, I, your father will eat now, so I’ll let you off this time.”

He followed the crowd of people up to the stairs of the second floor while mocking Xiao Wu. She was about to chase them up but was grabbed and held back by Tang San.

“Forget about it. We’ve come to eat.”

Xiao Wu looked at Tang San with some scorn, “Are you some timid?”

Tang San left without explanation, went over to the end of the line for buying food.

Xiao Wu snorted then look at Gu Qianhua who’s standing beside her.

Gu Qianhua notice it, stoically speaking, “Don’t mind them. They are just trash.” Then followed Tang San by lining up.

Xiao Wu blink for a second before silently laugh, ‘Yeah, they are just trash!’

Then Xiao Wu and the others followed, lining up. Then soon, another scene from the novel occurs. Tang San notice Grandmaster’s arrival and have a talk with him.

Then Wang Sheng asking Tang San and mistakenly spoke something that makes the protagonist didn’t like. Seriously speaking, he left. And Xiao Wu and the others watching him leaving without any understanding.

Except Gu Qianhua.

‘As expected to the soon-to-be King God of this world.’ She silently nodded. That thin and small figure which seemingly felt much larger, that is an image who will soon rise from the top.

A small smile found in her lips, thought, ‘It’s been so long since I found something fun to watch.’ Then the smile disappear as soon as it appears.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

656 62 29
There is one thing no one seems to allow Reena Tansy to forget: she is not truly a faery, nor is she truly human. She is half of each. Which only mea...
2.7K 46 11
Note: future me here hello it's been sometimes tbh I've not been writing for so long, I'm discontinuing this but if you want you could continue this...
335 73 12
2021 UPDATE: Please read my message board! Soldier got separated from her siblings during birth. She doesn't know that she lives with a witch and tha...
69 7 14
Glacier Frost was leading a normal life until his father passed away. Now, the safety of his schoolmates relies on him. After his father died, twelve...