Tiger Tank In Another World

By Hounoku

I'm a tank now. ...Neat. More

Accidental Massacre
Comrade
Express Orphan
Wryyyyy
One Tank To Rule Them All
Prepare for Blitzkrieg
No Escape
Jack and Jill
Factory

Base

1.6K 51 322
By Hounoku

"Commander."

"What is it, Hans."

"Are we the baddies?"

"No, of course not. We're just taking what's rightfully ours."

"Even the lifes, Commander? We are hanging them on the trees....like decorations. Is this not..."

"War crimes? Nay. Why are you lowering yourself to the rules 'they' made?"

"But sir..."

"Focus on that radio, Hans."

"...Yes sir."

"..."

"Sir! A message!"

""All units retreat to the bridge! We will detonate it in 10 minutes.""

"You heard him Krueger."

"Aye."

"Commander....are we losing? Keh!"

"Anymore of that crap you want to spit out?"

"No.....no sir. Other than ligma."

"What's ligma? WAIT-"

Tom snapped out of his metaphorical  sleep, banging his barrel on a tree. ".....Dumb dream." he tried to collect his thoughts. The last thing he remember is appearing outside the cave suddenly, then yelling his metaphorical lungs out. Then after that he drove into the side of the road to recharge his fuel, and somehow, fell asleep. He then heard a commotion coming just from the road 10 meters from him.

…_…_…_…_…_…_…

"It was here." the archer noticed the trail going towards a stone wall. "..." The commander of the knights walked next to him. "It cleared the Goblin Dungeon?" "Looks like it." the archer's eyes followed the second trail, which lead to a crushed wooden sign. "Looks new." the knight commander signaled for his battalion to be cautious. They followed the trail for a few more minutes, taking in on how deep the trail is, and how big the monster they are hunting are, then....

"Now what?" a random knight said.

The trail merged with the cobblestone road leading towards the city. Due to it, the trail are now gone. Either it broke off from the road ahead or it's heading towards town.

"It might be rampaging there this very second!" the commander immediately pieced the clues together, clearly missing the another trail just 14 meters from where he is standing. He got on his horse, charging back to town, taking the battalion with him. "Oi! Wait!" the archer tried to stop them, but soon, only the three of them were left. He, his swordsman, and their beastwomen member, who is silently staring at something in the tree lines.

"..." the archer who noticed this, seems to understand her behaviour, so he slowly pulled and drawed his bow. "..." the swordsman was puzzled, but gripped his sword.

"Oh wow, you noticed me?" The sound of a diesel engine roared, as the trees in front of them leaned forward and fell.

And there it was. The thing they are supposed to be hunting. "Kuh, it lured the knights away! It's intelligent!" the archer shot directly at Tom's turret. The arrow simply bounced off. Tom was actually still refueling his fuel and somehow was not noticed by the knights. He still won't acknowledge the usefulness of his stealth skill. Tom do recognize the three. They were the very first people he met after getting tank-ed.

"So ya still haven't had enough-"

The beastwomen, with her tails frantically swinging, got down on her knees with both hand touching the ground. She was kowtowing to Tom.

"Eh?" Tom was confused. "Eh?" the archer was confused. "Why tho?" the swordsman was being dumb. The beastwomen suddenly look up at Tom, and her face is....

....horny.

"You can't be serious! This thing?! Really?!" the archer tried to talk some sense into the beastwomen, who's breathing is getting ragged. Looks like the archer is pretty knowledgable. "Wtf is going on????!!!!" the swordsman was confused, mainly because the archer is holding him back from closing in on the beast. "No! It'll kill you before you even know it!" "I'll just dodge left and right!" "You fucking..."

Their quarrel was interrupted when Tom shot at the ground below them, and they died in a bloody explosion like the side characters they are.

Oof.

"And now, you." Tom turned towards the still kneeling beastwomen, who is clutching the bandage on her head. "Incredible.......incredible!" the women said. "Your roar alone made my chest tremble!" she extended her arms, as if to embrace Tom.

"Wtf are you doing?" Tom looked at the catgirl fidgeting on the ground. Reminds him of the cat he had back home in....

"...Germany."

The catgirl noticed the roar of Tom's engine seems to be getting slower, and tried talking with him. She assumed he understood her, since she is not dead yet. "What's wrong nya?" she ignorantly tried talking to Tom, who doesn't know that she can understand him. She knew a little bit of Goblin language, since back in her continent, the beastman continent, even goblins lived in peace. She still remembers the goblin tribe prince that tried to marry her.

Kidnapping? Rape? No. They used flowers, offerings and anything else. Unlike the goblins here which sprouts out of dungeons, the goblins there were...kind. To be honest, she even regretted leaving to go on an adventure. The human continent is really....peculiar. Beastman are valued as assets here. They were not shunned, but there are people that see them as tools to raise their prestige. From personal beastman guards to even mercenary work. But, it's not that bad. They got paid handsomely for the jobs after all, and in the end most beastman come here to find a strong mate, so mostly only female beastman are seen.

Beastman values strength and honor. Something that everyone can achieve if they worked for it. The humans, they value beauty and money. Something that you can only be born with, and something materialistic.

They kill their own kin for power, revenge, and sometimes even to fill their boredom. They get richer from killing others. They are...human.

'Humans really are....unique.'

"Human with cat ears....what the hell god?" Tom stared at the daydreaming catgirl. "There's that bunny boy too." he remembers something.

The stone road.

"!" he finally realized that civilization exist. If road like this exist, that means there are people out there that is advanced enough to build it for the convenience of the people that want to come to them. "People!" Tom rushed full speed following the stone road. He was hoping to find a city. What he find instead is.....a dragon. "Big lizard nya!" the catgirl from earlier seems to have followed him.

The 500 knights from before is dead. It seems there really where an earth dragon. And Tom can only thing of the skills it will give him. "Oi!" Tom was a bit angered about the dead knights. "Ya killed my guides!" he shot a shell, which hit the dragon right on the chin.

"WRAAAAAGGHHHH!" the earth dragon was angered. Tom's shell have chipped away it's hard scales and even some meat and teeth along with it. It strecthed it's wings, and lift itself to the air, but before it could retreat, a stinging pain emerged from it's left wing, and it plummeted to the ground.

"Imagine showing your weakest body part lol." Tom spammed everything he got. Shells, all his machine guns, even....

"Gruargh?" The young earth dragon heard a chilling blare of a siren. It was confused. It never felt this before.

Fear.

"Beautiful." Tom admired the mess his two summoned Stukas made. He also discovered that they do stay, but their bomb is one time use only.

"Now that I remember....Stukas are anti infantry." Tom watch as his fuel meter goes down with tremendous speed, and he have to cancel the skill. "Damn. They consume more fuel than the Americans." Tom watched as his 2 planes disappears into particles of blue after cancellation.

"Guess I'll just be calling them for bombing runs." Tom focused back at corpse of the dragon. Or at least he thought it was already a corpse.

Charred and battered, yet the dragon still live. An earth dragon indeed.

Tom noticed the decaying grass and trees around the road.

"Trying to heal yourself using the earth eh? Mister Deeeraaagoooon?"

Tom refused to let the dragon recover and risk it running away, so he just aimed at it's wounded part. "Still not stopping?" Tom fired another shell.

"No?"

He closed in, aiming his barrel at the open mouth of the earth dragon.

"How about now?"

Boom!

The inside of the dragon's mouth exploded, and teeth flew everywhere. The dragon's eye was forced out of it's sockets, with the dragon's mashed brain taking it's place.

"Nice exp bro." Tom drove towards it's belly, and got ready to shred his prey like he is used to. But he can't. Unless he use his shells, the dragon would simply be a big bump. The size and sheer hardness of the dragon scale just made it like something to drive on instead of something to shred.

"But if I use the shells I might break the crystal....wryyyyy-" Before Tom could do anything else, the beastwomen that have been watching from far away called on to him. "Do you want me to do it?" Tom heard the familiar weebo language, and remembered the catgirl thot.

"Almost forget about you." Tom spun around and drove towards her. The beastwomen tried saying something, and her face shows that she is panicking. Tom got closer and closer. The girl thought of something and decided to do what she did earlier. She got down on her knees and looked at Tom with pleading eyes.

"Ya think I care about cute eyes?" Tom noticed the catgirl turning her head left and right. "....Eh? Ya can't understand me?" The girl nodded.

"..." Tom decided to make sure.

"What's 9+10?" his barrel loomed down on the cat eared girl, pressuring her. After a few seconds, the girl held up 8 fingers with a confused look.

"You stupid."

The cat looks sad now that Tom had said that. "So you can really understand me..." Tom figured it out. Again the girl nodded.

People that know of Goblin's language can naturally understand him, since his〔Goblin's Language〕is a passive skill. But if people don't talk using it, then Tom won't understand it himself.

"Would you shut up already!" The catgirl shrunk down, with her ears dropping. "No not you." Tom felt annoyed. He was talking to his system that's been letting out noises since he blew the dragon up.

You have killed Tsuchi, Guardian of the Shi Forest.

You are now the owner of Shi Forest.

"Shit Forest?" Tom read the words on the floating screen. The system responded to his mistakes.

[Shi Forest]

"I'm gonna call it Shit Forest anyway." As if responding to his childish demands, the system renamed the place.

Domain have been renamed to [Shit Forest].

Tom clicked his metaphorical tongue. "Nice." he tried figuring out what he can do with Shit Forest. "So, what can this damn jungle do?"

Options:
.
.
.
.
.

"Eh?"

"EHHHHH?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 841 36
Why did i live? For what purpose? Why me?
26.7K 919 38
SYSTEM LOADING SYSTEM HAS LOADED 100% WELCOME GAMER Y/N
5K 104 5
Everything I have has been taken away from me. I am nothing.
1.9K 31 199
I swear I'm okay.