richer. | MONEYBAGG YO.

By lolwydkira

"richer than he's ever been." cover by wordsbykay. More

zilch.
supporting characters.
un.
deaux.
trois.
quatre.
cinq.
six.
sept.
huit.
neuf.
dix.
douze.
treize.
quatorze.
quinze.
seize.
dix-sept

onze.

4.4K 317 132
By lolwydkira

Ziora sat with her legs in a pretzel shaped fully dressed in the bathing suit Zara packed for her, she eyed Money while he was sleep.

She was so excited to be in Punta Cana and she couldn't hide it. This was the first day of their vacation and if DeMario wanted to sleep he should've stayed in South Memphis.

"Ziora, you being weird right na" Money spoke groggily.

"I'm tryna run this money up, don't need no sleep." She pulled on Money's twist, grabbing her wrist he pulled her down to his face level.

"Lay down."

Ziora rolled her eyes, sitting back up in the position she was in before. "Money wake uppp. If you wanted to sleep, you should've kept yo ass in Tennessee."

Her bottom lip poked out, she crossed her arms pouting.

"Put yo damn lip in." Opening his eyes, he turned to look at her. She laughed at how much he learned her habits over the short period of time they've known each other.

DeMario's lips spread into a smile, happy to see her old habits forming.

"Aight, I'm up." Standing up from the bed, he yawned walking to the bathroom to shower.

Ziora sat anxiously jumping from the apps waiting for DeMario to finish getting dressed.

When they finally made it to the beach Ziora fell in love. She was so happy, she felt like a kid in the candy store.

@flyasszi: 📍on an island.

Money held the forces in his hand linking his arm around her neck. Slightly looking up at him, he kissed her temple.

"you ready?" he looked down at her, he laughed at the confusion on her face.

"ready for what?" She stared off at the ocean in front of her. She couldn't understand how something so beautiful could be so dangerous.

The sound of kids laughter took her eyes from the ocean to the small family that joked with each other.

"we going on that." he pointed to the yacht, biting down on her lip hiding the excitement she nodded her head.

She had been on a yacht before. This time she was experiencing it with Money. Feeling the urge to run to the boat she held back and walked over with Money.

"It's so prettyyyy." They walked onto the yacht and Ziora felt the need to see and touch everything in her sight. She was amazed at how much space was on the yacht. When she reached the bow of the yacht she took a seat and picked up the 1942 bottle in front of her. Grabbing the shot glasses she poured one for herself and one for Money.

"uhhh, to starting over?" she laughed.

"To starting over Zi." they tapped the shot glasses together before quickly pouring the liquid into their mouths. Money leaned back and Ziora rested her head on his now bare chest.

"I ain't never give you a real apology. I was out of line for shooting at you. I was out of line for hitting you all together. That night was wild, I was drinking Lean, on that oil, smoking, I was going through some shit then to hear you giving out yo number like we ain't fucking with each other heavy it just pushed me over the edge bruh. That's not an excuse to put my hands on you, damn sure ain't no excuse for shooting at you. I know I can't just tell you I'm sorry without showing you and that's why we on this vacation, that's why I'm tryna make it right. I even stop drinking wock like that to let you know I'm dead ass. A Nigga going through it but I ain't tryna lose you." Money explained looking at Ziora.

Biting down on her bottom lip she bit back her smile. Looking up at him, the look of worry made her giggle.

"I forgive you DeMario."

Leaning closer to her she puckered her lips, instead Money kissed all over her face lastly kissing her lips.

Looking up at him with a playful mug he showed his pearly white teeth.

"I think it's time for another shot." She grabbed the bottle pouring the two of them three shots each. She was ready to be drunk on a yacht.

Three shots lead into them taking shots back to back and the two were no longer sober.

Ziora and Money were both feeling the 1942 and they were back to wanting to live in each other's skin. Ziora couldn't lie and say she didn't miss him.

Feeling the urge to pee Ziora got up "I gotta pee..." she announced standing to her feet. Ziora placed her unlocked phone onto Money's lap, not realizing that the phone was unlocked and volume turned on.

from: maybe: harlem.
pic you posted look mad good ma. I see you out the country, we coulda made it a baecation or some shit 😂

to: maybe: harlem.

ya lil time here is up nigga.

(LMFAOOOO, that's the best y'all gone get outta me)

"Lame ass nigga." Placing Ziora's phone next to him he placed the blunt between his lips, taking a long pull letting the smoke fill his lungs.

Ziora walked back to Money, tapping her foot. "You always smoking something." She laughed

Money looked up questionably at her foot, "backwoods and these niggas."

"You so damn lame." Ziora laughed taking a seat in the same spot she was sitting prior. Ziora straddled DeMario's lap.

DeMario's eyes scanned Ziora's body taking in every feature, his eyes connected with her and she smiled.

Make love to me, come on
Come on, come on
Keep fuckin' me 'til the mornin'
Come on,comeon
Kiss it, suckit, ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Lick it, taste it
Ooh, Iknow you love it, say you love it
Baby, don't you? Ooh, oh

Ziora grabbed the blanket resting neatly placed beside Money, leaning closer she paused before their lips could touch, the air escaping her lips grazing his.

Money grew in anticipation closing the gap between them crashing her lips into his. Allowing him access his tongue massaged her, grinding her hips she smirked when she felt his hard manhood pressing against her leg.

Sucking on his tongue she used her hand to push her swimwear to the side, and the other to pull his manhood from his shorts. Pulling away from the kiss she hovered herself over him, slowly taking all of him. Throwing her head back, she moaned loudly.

"fuck, DeMario."

You've been flourishin' ever since you got that V
This pussy nurturin', fuck you back to sleep
I know it's nourishin' every time you enter me
'Cause just when you're ready to leave, you

Try to fuck me one more time
Left stroke, right stroke, out your mind
Beat that pussy 'til you're high
Fly, baby, fly, I know you can't
Wait to fuck me one more time
On the top or on the bottom
Lookin' for it, yeah, I got it
Layin' there, like who shot ya? (Who shot ya?)
Yeah, yeah

Getting on the tip of her toes, her hands rested flatly on Money's chest as she created a rhythm bouncing her hips on his shaft.

Ziora watched Money intently, his lips embedded between his teeth. His eyes concentrating on her juices coating her.

"You my slut Zi?" She was sure she heard a moan escape from his lips. Growing tired from the bouncing Money held her hips thrusting into her. His dick buried into her with every forward thrust.

Switching from the tip of her toes, she buried her feet under his thighs, grinding against him. Bringing his thumb to her lips Ziora took it into her mouth swirling her tongue around she sucked on it.

Using his left arm he wrapped his arm around her waist sitting up. Cupping both of her cheeks he directed her movements. Ziora's lips found their way to DeMario's. Her mouth fell agape the moans growing louder by the second.

"Fuckkk, this dick feels so good. Don't stop fucking me"

Ziora wrapped her hand around Moneys neck causing him to smirk. Leaning closer to him, Ziora spit in his mouth connecting her lips to his, she knew she was cunning and soon.

"fuck it's so big" Ziora moaned out "this pussy so wet for you daddy."

Let me sit this ass on you
Show you how, I feel
Let me take this off
While you watch me? (Watch me)
Yes, mass appeal
Don't take your eyes
Don't take your eyes off it
Watch it, babe
If you like you can touch it, baby

Removing her hand from his neck, Money took the opportunity to flip them over, her legs wrapped around his waist. He pounded his hips into hers, allowing her to feel every inch.

His hand wrapped around her neck, he sent a slap to her face with slight force. Her lips grew into a smirk.

"you a nasty slut, you like when I fuck you like this?" Money grunted out.

Ziora was in a daze, she had never had sex remotely close to Money's and this was only considered a quickie.

"I cant fucking hear you Zi." His hand tightened around her throat and her eyes closed in pleasure.

"yes daddy, yes" her hands clenched the blanket and his hand loosened, fluttering her eyes open the two caught eye contact. "Nut for me daddy."

"fuck Zi, you on birth control?"

Nodding her head quickly "you want me to nut in you?"

"mmhm, nut for me baby." Their fingers intertwined, Ziora legs began to shake, Money stroke became sloppy as they both experienced their orgasm, together.

Money looked at a satisfied Ziora, "Damn Zi... I'll really paint the whole South Memphis red now."

She couldn't help but laugh, quickly pecking his lips he pulled out.

Pressing down on her lace she picked up her phone.

from: maybe: harlem.
damn, you the nigga that dragged her out the party.

from: maybe: harlem.
I mean, that shit cool if you like whole domestic violence thing, but you know where I'm at mamas.

Ziora opened her phone, tapping the text thread confused by the messages Harlem sent. She laughed when she seen the message Money sent him.

"you might know where he at but you bet not take yo ass over there Zi." Rolling her eyes she dropped the phone in his lap, she kissed him lips quickly before standing up.

"I ain't worried bout another nigga, I'm all about you Mario. you can block him, I'm going to the bathroom."

mentally, they now belonged to each other. Whether it was a healthy or unhealthy obsession. They were stuck and had no plans on letting anyone get between.

————————

THIS TOOK ME HOURSSSSS. Ion know what y'all like during sex, but whore tingz over here 💀

This wasn't that bad tho, so yeah. Excuse all mistakes and vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.7K 2.5K 40
๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐˜€โ€ข๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป /๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฆ๐—›ษ™๐—ป/ ๐™‰๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ 1. ๐—” ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ๐—น๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป. "๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐˜๏ฟฝ...
33.2K 739 30
Read to find out ! ๐Ÿค”
109K 4K 23
"๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’” ๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’†'๐’” ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’š๐’๏ฟฝ...