Heaven In Hell (Suicide Squad...

Por RorschachWhoLaughs

You know the drill convicts. A lot more obscure characters in this one but I'm sure you'll like it more than... Más

Girls
Issue #0: Go to Hell
Issue #1: Welcome to My Nightmare
Issue #2: The Creepshow
Issue #3: Folsom Prison Blues
Issue #4: Ill in the Head
Issue #5: Psycho Therapy
Issue #6: I Need a Doctor
Issue #7: Clean Up Before She Comes
Issue #8: Boomerang Bang
Issue #9: So This is the Famous Suicide Squad?
Issue #10: Everybody Dies
Issue #11: Forward to Death
Issue #12: brutal
Issue #13: Cool Confusion
Issue #14: Kill All Your Friends
Issue #15: The Four of Us Are Dying
Issue #16: you should see me in a crown
Issue #17: Third Wheel
Issue #18: This Place Hotel
Issue #19: I Fell in Love with the Devil
Issue #20: Horror Business
Issue #21: Rock With You
Issue #22: I Can't Sleep
Issue #23: I'm Going Slightly Mad
Issue #24: jealousy, jealousy
Issue #25: She Wants to Play With Fire
Issue #26: I Spy
Issue #27: This is How I Disappear
Issue #28: Bad Romance
Issue #29: Return of the Rat
Issue #30: The Crimson Ghost
Issue #31: Awake and Alive
Issue #32: E.T.
Issue #33: How to Be a Heartbreaker
Issue #34: Ugly
Issue #35: Schizophrenic
Issue #36: Liar
Issue #37: Stockholm Syndrome
Issue #39: Me, Myself, & Hyde
Issue #40: The Kiss
Issue #41: I Wanna Be Well
Issue #42: It Was A Good Day
Issue #43: Days Go By
Issue #44: The Hangman's Daughter
Issue #45: I Started a Joke
Issue #46: Good L_ck (Yo_'re F_cked)
Issue #47: Roadrunner
Issue #48: Detroit and Only Halfway Thru the Tour
Issue #49: Lady Jane
Issue #50: The Batman
Issue #50.5: The Sun Always Shines On TV
Issue #51: If You Don't Laugh At My Jokes I Will Literally Kill You
Issue #52: Ballroom Blitz
Issue #53: Under My Thumb
Issue #54: Change (In the House of Flies)
Issue #55: I'll Keep Your Memory Vague
Issue #56: Forget to Remember
Issue #57: Shatter
Issue #58: All Hell Breaks Loose
Issue #59: Your Numbers Up
Issue #60: The Unforgiven

Issue #38: Waiting for a Friend

7.5K 405 156
Por RorschachWhoLaughs

"What the fuck do you mean he's in back in the hospital!?" Komi shouted.

"I mean I watched some guards drag him there with half his face covered in blood and a napkin up his nose." Caitlin clarified. Blackfire, Terra, Boomerang, Polka Dot Man, and Sebastian (filling in for a sleeping Cleo) were awaiting his return to the main prison, although Terra wasn't as enthusiastic as the others due to not only seeing him already but having a negative experience with him. Killer Frost overheard them talking about it on her way to her table. "Look, honestly I think it's best if you guys left him alone for a little bit."

"Oh, really!? Thanks for the opinion, person I didn't ask for it from! You can leave now and go sulk in the corner like usual!" Komi said with an obviously sarcastic and angry tone.

"I'm not saying this for your safety, I'm saying it for his."

"Well here's something for your safety, get out of my face before I punch you through your heart because I just found out where they are on humans you-"

"Komi, let it go. It's not worth it." Tara chimed in. She was absent mindedly playing with her food.

"Fine, I'll cool it. You're safe for now, Frost."

"Oh no, I was so scared." Caitlin said as she began walking away.

"Was that sarcasm!? I'm a-"

"Tasmanian War Princess, we know! Ya never bloody shut up about it!" Boomerang said while giving a spoonful of mush to Sebastian.

"Why are you even here? We don't like you." Komi told him.

"Simple really. (Y,N) is my mate and I wanted ta be the first bloke to welcome him back from hell. But I guess the guards beat me to it."

"It wasn't the guards. They got him working as a therapist for the fucking nutcases in here now. I knew this was a bad idea when he told me about it! These mental patients are animals! They'd be better off if they had (Y,N) cure them through execution."

"I don't think that's necessarily true." Tara said giving Komi a glare that went unnoticed.

"The only person in this cesspool I think it's slightly curable through this therapy concept is the Polka Dot guy. It's a pointless idea. And if it wasn't for the absolute loser lunatics he was talking to, he'd be here and not in a FUCKING HOSPITAL BED!"

"Woah, speakin' of mental patients." Boomerang said pointing his spoon at Duela being pushed into the room. Although she was now missing the straight jacket, she had dry blood from a cut on her own face on her hands and as a smile across her lips and scars. She wore her Belle Reeve shirt as a makeshift sweater-skirt, with a black tank top on instead of the usual white. This exposed her "Don't F̶o̶r̶g̶e̶t̶To̶ Smile" tattoo on her shoulder. She had guards surrounding her, instructing her where to walk and what not. "This Sheila is hardcore. Fed a guard to Ole Waylon. Got in that fight with Harls our first day back too. Speakin' of, where is Harls?"

"In Belle Reeve." Abner said.

"I'm gonna fokin— why is this one here!?"

"Because I actually believe him when he says he's (Y,N)'s friend. He would always hang around him and Cleo before the mission." Terra said.

"Here. You'll sit here." The group looked over and saw a guard place down Duela's food as another one pushed her with the barrel of his gun to sit down.

"Assigned seats? What are we, in kindergarten?" Duela asked.

"Woahwoahwoah why do we get crazy girl!?" Komi asked.

"Walker's direct orders."

"She ordered diet Quinn to sit with us?" Terra asked.

"Diet Quinn? I'm not a colossal bitch baby that'll start crying over dead kids." Duela said. "Besides, I'd rather be back in the padded room with Multiple Personality Anne and Bootleg Joker anyways."

"Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?" Terra once again interjected.

"Clown girl is sitting with you, whether you like it or not. Cry about it." The guards said before forcibly sitting Duela down next to Boomerang.

"Careful with how handsy you get boys! That's a good way to lose a finger!" Duela called out before the guards left and she looked at Sebastian. "You guys gonna eat that?" She asked. Sebastian squeaked and ran up Abner's sleeve to hide.

"No, you can have it." Komi said.

"No she can't!" Terra said before looking back at Duela. "No, you can't."

"Look, I'll tolerate the dirty sewer girl, but I really dislike her ugly pets!" Komi shouted. Duela's eye twitched when she heard "ugly".

"Okay, but you know who doesn't hate her rats?" Tara asked Blackfire.

"Is he really going to care if one rat is missing!?"

"I can already tell that this one rat is nowhere near as ugly as you are." Duela told Komi with a cold stare.

"What the fuck did you just say to me?"

"Didn't you just threaten to eat the rat not even a minute ago?" Tara asked.

"It was a joke. Do we not do jokes around here?" Duela replied.

"Not as much as we used'ta, feels like it's been severely lackin' for a while now." Boomerang muttered.

"Well now that you're here as comic relief that should fix that." Abner quickly said.

"You fokin' wot!? You throw foking spots at people!"

"And you throw children's toys."

"WHY YOU LITTLE-" Boomerang said before grabbing at Polka Dot Man's neck, reminiscent of Homer Simpson. Sebastian once again ran away from the immediate danger as Abner ducked. No one seemed to remember the fact Abner's power dampener was a massive ring around his neck.

"FINALLY SOME ENTERTAINMENT! ROUND 2 ROUND 2!" Livewire shouted from her table with an assortment of Fellow Superman villains.

"USA! USA!" Mammoth chanted before sliding all of the food off his tray and into his mouth. While this was going on a certain schizophrenic was being pushed into the room by guards as well. She immediately was let go by the guards as they went to deal with Boomerang and Polka Dot Man. She looked at the absurd scene, standing next to Caitlin's usual spot. Someone who had happened to be walking by was Rose Wilson throwing out her food.

"Please tell me this happens often." Rose said.

"Not as often as it should." Caitlin admitted.  The guards tried to separate the two and Boomerang threw a guard into a punch by Abner as he stepped on another guard's foot. Boomerang took his food tray and threw it, hitting three guards in the face with it before he flew back into his arm in one circular motion.

"What the fuck?" Jane asked. "So I have to where this fucking fashion disaster meanwhile that asshole can just go around throwing around metal objects with his magnet body!?"

"That's not his power. He doesn't have a power. He throws boomerangs." Caitlin said.

"Is that a joke?" Jane asked.

"No. He really just throws boomerangs." Meanwhile Abner kneed Boomerang in the balls. The men in the cafeteria (except for Deadshot that watched on in disinterest against a wall) all let out a collective "Oooooooooooh" while the three girls in the corner laughed. Back at the table Tara and Komi tried their best to hide and pretend they weren't just sitting with the two idiots. Somehow in all this, Duela ended up petting Sebastian.

"ME GOOLIES!" Boomerang exclaimed as he fell over.

"He throws Boomerangs and he's Australian!? This has to be a joke." Jane said.

"He is." Caitlin responded. Jane sat down next to her and Rose leaned on the end of the table, not fully sitting down. Boomerang got up to his knees and sent a straight punch right into Abner's own nuts. Now it was his turn to fall over.

"PUT HIM IN A TARANTULA SUBMISSION!" Parasite yelled.

"THAT'S RACIST!" Boomerang said before the two began punching each other in the face on their knees.

"What's dick-nose's power. He's gotta have one with that big ass dog collar." Rose pointed out.

"Well you see, while Captain Boomerang throws Boomerangs, Polka Dot Man throws Polka Dots." Caitlin explained.

"You're fucking lying." Jane said in disbelief before the three of them laughed.

"This is so pathetic!" Rose said. "It's like...like-"

"Like a make-a-wish cancer patient fighting Forrest Gump over who has the worst life?" Caitlin finished her sentence, remembering how she described it to (Y,N).

"Or who has the worst super power." Jane laughed, unintentionally finishing the quote. More guards came in and eventually broke up the fight.

"Awwwwww, no winner!" Rose said. The whole cafeteria booed. "I want a refund."

"It was worth them dragging me out of solitary I guess." Jane shrugged.

"Solitary? What'd they lock you in there for?" Rose asked, now sitting down across from Jane and Caitlin.

"They fucked around with me. And found out." She said with a smirk.

"Well aren't you a little badass?" Rose said before sticking out a hand for a handshake. "Rose. Wilson."

"Jane. Crazy." Jane introduced herself. She stared at the hand. "I don't do really well with people in general. Touching them, talking to them, it's a miracle we've even had this conversation this long."

"Small world. I also hate people." Rose said.

"Same here." Caitlin said before realizing she somehow went from sitting alone for the last year to now having two people at her table. She was yet to threaten either of them, too.

"Let's be friends based on mutual hate for everyone else. Anti-Social Club." Rose proposed.

-Meanwhile, back at Terra and Blackfire's table-

"I can't believe (Y,N) is friends with those two idiots. I can't believe they were his friends before we were!" Komi said.

"Wait, you guys know (Y,N)?" Duela asked.

"How do you know (Y,-" Komi began to say before her eyes narrowed. "Your real name isn't Elsa, is it." She said in a threatening tone.

"No. Pretty sure it's Duela. But (Y,N) is the prisoner who's also a doctor right? Kinda a condescending asshole at first? Talks to himself?"

"He's not a-... okay, yeah he is an asshole at first." Komi admitted.

"At first? Let's not kid anyone. He's an asshole, you're a bitch, I'm a dick." Tara said.

"Why would you wanna be a dick?"

"Because I didn't wanna repeat asshole after I already called him an asshole."

"Do you have a dick?"

"What the fuck you've seen me naked!"

"Oh wow, didn't mean to start a lover's quarrel." Duela snickered and so did Sebastian.

"Did the rat just laugh at us? Can rats even laugh!? I hate your earth creatures!" Komi complained.

"Anyways yeah, we know (Y,N), what's it to you?" Terra asked.

"What's his story? He seems mysterious."

"It's complicated. He's got a bit of a tricky past." Tara explained.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It really isn't our place to tell." Komi added. She more just wanted to keep it to herself. Getting (Y,N) to explain his story and how he ticks to you seemed like something one should wear like a badge of honor. She felt like it showed he trusted you or at least liked you despite what his fear of The Crimson Ghost would have you believe. Even Cleo hadn't gotten that honor yet. But Cleo also had more evidence to prove that (Y,N) liked her from other experiences. Stupid rat girl.

"Mysterious. I like that." Duela said.

"In more ways that one." Terra said before sighing dreamily. "One minute you wanna kill the guy and the next he's got you wrapped around his finger."

"At one point he pretends you're nothing more than a cog in his machine the next he's protecting you with his life. And then the next he's threatening to choke you out. And then the next he's threatening to choke you out." Komi added once more.

"What?" Terra and Duela both asked.

"Well I kinda lead his hands there and he didn't do anything, but I'm sure once we take care of you-know-who I could get him to do it without having to worry about him killing me." As Komi started talking about her fantasies Duela thought back to earlier. One minute you wanna kill the guy and the next he's got you wrapped around his finger. She said again in her head as she thought about how her first sentence she said to (Y,N) was her giving him a death threat, but then he suddenly got her to begin opening up about the box cutter incident and her fake parents by the end of the conversation. But he kept his cool to the point he never told her why he was in there. He didn't look so bad, he looked like a normal college student, he only looked a couple years older than her (which he was). He had to be crazy like her to be here. And the fact that she couldn't figure out why made him even more appealing to her.

"So you guys both have a thing for him?" Duela asked.

"I almost killed her to be with him." The two said in unison.

"Why are you so interested in him anyways?" Tara asked. "When did you even meet him?"

"They forced me to go to this therapy thing with him. Jokes on them, we just talked about horror movies and how I got these scars." Duela said before smiling deviously. "Do you wanna know how I got these scars?" She asked. As she did, a concerned Cleo came running into the cafeteria and over to the table.

"I thought you were going to wake me up when he got out of the hospital! Where is he?" She asked.

"We did try to wake you up. You said five more minutes and told us to take your rat." Terra reminded Cleo.

"I'm never rat sitting again by the way!" Komi added.

"Awwww, why not? He's a cute little guy actually." Duela said petting him with her index finger.

"You're saying that to fuck with me because I called him ugly." Komi said with folded arms. Cleo looked over at the new girl holding her rat.

"He seems to like you. He doesn't usually do to well with strangers when I'm not here." Cleo said.

"It's a miracle considering she threatened to eat him." Tara muttered.

"That was a joke! I was joking! If I wasn't joking he wouldn't be resting in my arms right now." Duela pointed out. "You probably want him back now, right? I'm Duela by the way. The Joker's Daughter."

"You're The Joker's Daughter?" Cleo asked with a raised eyebrow as she took Sebastian back and kind of cradled him away from her.

"Possibly. Hopefully. Would make a lot of things make sense." She said. She noticed how uneasy Cleo got. "Hey, it's cool. Just don't piss me off and we're fine I'm cool I'm fine. I've only killed three people since I got here and they were all guards that deserved it. Just ask (Y,N)." With that Duela reminded Cleo about why she was here.

"Where is (Y,N) anyways? I haven't seen him since they kicked me out of the hospital."

"Back in the hospital apparently." Komi said.

"One of his patients fucked him up. Some bitch with 60 something personalities." Tara explained.

"He's what!?" Cleo asked in disbelief.

"Janey's seeing him now? It's a crazy world we live in." Duela said.

"You know who did it?" Tara asked.

"Yeah. Crazy Janey. She was in the room next to mine in solitary."

"I thought the point of solitary confinement was you were trapped by yourself?" Tara asked.

"It's Belle Reeve do you expect them to do anything right?" Cleo spoke in a voice that sounded like she was quietly panicking and she wanted to move onto the other thing on her mind which was, shockingly, (Y,N). "Is he okay?"

"We don't know, we just found out." Komi said.

"These crazy doctors probably found a way to turn a bruise into a brain tumor. Shit!" Cleo said before looking at Sebastian. "Come on, we're going to go check on him. He could be in serious trouble."

. . .

"You are in serious trouble." The Ghost told me as we stood face to face.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

43.1K 1.2K 61
[Book One] "I've been the Archer, I've been the prey. Who could ever leave me, darling? And who could stay?" Started Aug 23rd, 2020 Finished Oct 15th...
483 13 16
This story will follow an OC through there redemption or failure inside the Suicide Squad. Future reference material for Spectre/Geist will come once...
20.4K 489 19
That story is about Kid Flash and Robin in Teen Titans not in Young Justice where they are best friends. The Titans weren't nice to Robin always doi...
174K 4.6K 36
" We can't change the past, but there's a difference between moving on and letting go." ~Harley Quinn~ Harper Phoenix's journey continues. With new v...