Euphoria

By museviews

☽☽☽ Skye, 24 year old college graduate, finds herself in the arms of rapper, Aubrey Drake Graham after a nigh... More

Desires | Chapter 1
Fire & Desire | Chapter 2
Practice | Chapter 3
Drama | Chapter 4
In The Morning | Chapter 5
Finesse | Chapter 6
Can I | Chapter 7
Recognize | Chapter 8
5 AM in Toronto | Chapter 9
I Invented Sex | Chapter 10
Shut It Down - Part 1 | Chapter 11
Shut It Down - Part 2 | Chapter 12
Child's Play | Chapter 13
Signs | Chapter 14
Get It Together | Chapter 15
Energy | Chapter 16
4pm In Calabasas | Chapter 17
Why You Always Hatin? | Chapter 18
Not You Too | Chapter 19
One Dance - Part 1 | Chapter 20
One Dance - Part 2 | Chapter 21
How About Now | Chapter 22
The Motion | Chapter 23
Show Me A Good Time | Chapter 24
Up All Night - Part 1 | Chapter 25
Up All Night - Part 2 | Chapter 26
The Zone | Chapter 27
Deep Pockets | Chapter 28
9AM in Dallas | Chapter 30

Sneakin' | Chapter 29

1.7K 68 28
By museviews

*vote + comment loves

Drake

8:30 p.m. | The Embassy

"He was feeling under the weather earlier. We should probably just let him sleep." Sophie said rubbing Adonis' head as he slept. "My mom will stay with him while we go to dinner. You ready?" I asked looking over at her. She looked at me with a smile, "Yes."

Dinner was supposed to be a family thing but Adonis wasn't feeling well. I didn't want to cancel reservations so I decided that Sophie and I can figure out this co-parenting thing.

Sophie wore a tight yellow dress that hugged every curve of hers. I'll admit that she looked good but I wasn't going there with her anymore. Tonight is about figuring out some ground rules for our family.

"You look nice." I said simply as we walked down the stairs, her ahead of me. She flipped her hair over her shoulder while looking at me, "Thank you. So do you. Thanks for dinner tonight." I opened the door motioning for her to walk ahead of me. "No problem. We needed to discuss a few things anyways." I said while opening the car door for her.

I got in on the other side and made my way to the restaurant of choice. I reserved a private area for us to be without the commotion of onlookers. This was a private manner and I'm grateful for the owner to be kind enough to let me reserve just that. Privacy.

After a short drive we arrived at the restaurant.

Minami Toronto.

As we both got out, Sophie asked if I could take a picture of her. "Sure." I said as I took her phone from her. I snapped a few pictures of her and handed her back her phone. "Thank you," She said smiling at me. "This is the one." She said showing me one of the pictures I took of her. I nodded, lightly chuckling at her.

"Hello Drake. Thank you for dining with us tonight. It is our pleasure." The owner said greeting us, nodding his head at Sophie. We were led to our table where no guests were. "Thank you again, for the privacy. I appreciate it." I said smiling at the owner. "My pleasure. Enjoy your night. Your waitress will be with you in no time." He said smiling before walking away.

"This is a beautiful restaurant." Sophie said looking around. "It is. One of my favorite spots." I said as I got comfortable in my seat.

After a couple of minutes, our waitress came and we both ordered a drink along with our food.

"First off... I want to apologize for my behavior a couple of weeks ago. Who you have sex with isn't my business. I just.. never mind." She said shaking her head, taking a sip of her water. "Now is the time to speak your truth. Adonis isn't with us, we have all the privacy we need." I said as I took a sip of my water.

She looked down and then up at me, "I still wish that we could've made things work, you know?" I looked down as she spoke then looked back up. "Sophie, we had this.. discussion already. You knew that I wasn't ready for a child and you proceeded. I'm grateful for Adonis but with the way that whole situation went, it got... complicated. Things were said that neither of can take back. The focus now has to be Adonis. But I do appreciate your apology. I'm sorry as well."

She looked at me with understanding eyes although a glint of disappointment was present. "I understand. Having unprotected sex led us to having a child though, not just my choice to keeping him. I told you abortion was no option for me."

"We had that discussion, we don't need to rehash it. Adonis is everything to me and I am so in love with that little guy. It was meant to be.." I said taking a sip of my drink. "It was." She said smiling up at me.

"So.. we both are busy parents but we always have time for Adonis. I figured with you being in Toronto it would be easier for you to be here more than where you are now. He's on less flights. He's sees us more frequently. Everybody wins." I said as I downed my water, hoping that the waitress came so I could guzzle my wine to take the edge off.

"I agree and thank you again for putting down the offer on that home. It's beautiful and perfect for Adonis and I. I can't thank you enough." She said placing her hand on mine. "It's nothing. Seriously. I want Adonis to be comfortable and as carefree as can be." I said thinking about him. "I love how much you love him." She said drinking her water as she looked over at me.

I nodded my head, not knowing how to respond. The waitress arrived with not only out food but our drinks. I was more than relieved because we needed something to break the ice.

Two drinks and a round of shots from the owner later, Sophie and I were actually having an enjoyable conversation.

"You should let me paint you one day." She said forking at what little food she had left. I chuckled, throwing my head back. "Nah, you should paint Adonis though."

"Already doing that. You know what he said to me?" She asked looking at me. "What?" I asked as took a sip of my drink. I was definitely past tipsy but I'm good, no lightweight.

"He said he wishes we all lived in the same house. I of course explained to him that we couldn't, he didn't quite understand but I know he's going to be so excited to be here in Toronto. He's going to love that house." Sophie said smiling, downing her drink.

"I hope he does." I said as my eyes traveled down to her cleavage. Her breasts sat perfectly in top. I shook my head shaking my thoughts.

"Hello.. earth to Aubrey." I heard Sophie said snapping her fingers. "What's up?" I said as if I didn't just get caught staring at her breasts.

She giggled while shaking her head. She looked around the restaurant before sliding down her top to show her nipples, "If you wanted to see them you could've just asked." My eyes traveled down to her nipples, I bit my lip. I looked around the restaurant to see no one in sight.

She pulled her top back up while fixing her straps. "I think we should get out of here." Sophie said lustfully. I swallowed slowly feeling myself growing but I knew that it was only lust. And I knew if I fucked her tonight, the consequences I'd face would do me in.

Before I could say a word the waitress came walking over to us with the bill in hand. "This is the bill but the owner said it was on the house. Enjoy your night." She said smiling before walking off, taking our plates.

Sophie watched until the waitress was out of sight before getting up and walking over to me. I stood up, adjusting my pants while watching her.

"Ready?" She asked looked down at my lips before stepping closer, cupping my crotch. I softly groaned at the feeling. "Sophie.. we ca-" She cut me off kissing me sloppily. She grabbed my hands and moved them around to the bottoms of her ass. I knew this was wrong but it feels right. I broke the kiss and turned around so that her ass was directly on my crotch. I gripped her neck and moved her hair to the side.

"This is what you want?" I asked gripping her throat tighter. I scanned the area to make sure no one was in sight. "Yes.." She softly moaned. "We're done fucking Sophie. I told you this was about Adonis." I said releasing her neck.

Sophie turned around frowning at me. "We fucked two months ago and now we're done?"

"Yes." I said simply. I felt my phone vibrating so I pulled it out of my pocket. I looked down at the screen to see I had an incoming call from Skye. Fuck, I thought.

Sophie looked down at my phone, "Is that the reason?"

"Sophie-"

"I don't even wanna know. You fuck me when you feel like it and leave me alone when you have a new bitch around and I fall for it every time. Stupid." She said walking off towards the entrance of the restaurant.

The facetime call ended so I decided to shoot her text.

Me: At dinner. I'll call you tonight.

I slid my phone back in my pocket and walked towards the entrance and out the door. Sophie stood at the passenger side of the door with her arms folded. "Sophie." I said as I reached the car.

"Save it. You could have the decency to treat the mother of your child with some respect." She spat.

"I just put down $450,000 on a house for you." I said as I unlocked the car. "I said respect. You come around with your gifts and your apologies and sex and I fall for it every time. The moment I want to initiate things you play with me. I'm not having sex with anyone out of respect for you. I need to be taken care of too." She said getting louder. I flared my nostrils and opened the car door for her before she made a scene.

"You are being taken care of. I provide your lifestyle Sophie. Did you forget? Keeping our kid was a come up for you." I spat back at her.

Before I knew it, she smacked me. I grabbed her wrist and she looked at me as if she was terrified. "I'm sorry I didn't-"

"Shut up!" I barked at her. I let go of her wrist and pressed start on the car. I was beyond heated but I would never put my hands on her.

"Aubrey. I'm sorry but you insinuated that I kept my baby, our baby for a check as if I didn't have my own money. I'm sorry." She said softly crying. I didn't even look at her.

A few minutes passed and the car was dead silent. "Aubrey, please. I'll do anything." She said desperately.

I clenched my jaw and continued driving until we pulled up to my house. "Pack your clothes, you can stay at a hotel tonight and for the rest of the week. Adonis can stay here until I go to Houston then you can keep him while I'm gone." I said simply getting out of the car. I didn't open her door, I just swiftly walked into the house to see my mother sitting down watching a movie.

"How was dinner?" She said smiling until she saw my face. "Story for another time. How's Adonis?" I asked. Sophie came walking in. "He's fine. Sleeping. Now that you're back, I'm going to bed. Goodnight you two." My mom said as she walked to the room I made especially for her on the first floor.

"Aubrey, can we talk?" Sophie asked. "It's nothing to talk about. You can sleep here tonight but hotel arrangements will be made first thing in the morning. Goodnight." I said as I walked upstairs. I walked to the room where Adonis was sleeping and kissed him on his forehead before going to my room and locking the door behind me.

I sighed before stripping out of my clothes and walking to my bathroom. I turned on the shower and then got in. I let the water run over my face .

How and the fuck am I going to tell Skye about this shit?, I thought.

Skye
10:30p.m. | Home

I scanned through the pictures that I took earlier today of my newest design. I was so excited to be gearing up to relaunch my clothing brand. Sublime.

Today was so productive and felt amazing but on the other hand, my mind kept wandering to Drake. We haven't talked much today but I didn't trip because I knew he was a busy man and I was honestly a busy woman as well so I understood.

Just as I was about to pour myself a glass of wine I got an incoming call from Jade. I sat my phone against my counter and answered the call while I poured some wine into my glass. "Hey boo." I said as I slightly frowned looking at her expression. "So... you're okay?" She said.

"Girl what are you talking about?" I said picking up my phone then my glass and walked to my room. "Oh my God.. girl check The Shade Room. Right now." Jade said shaking her head. This must be about Drake. Oh my fucking goodness.

My heartbeat increased as I quickly went to the instagram app, typing in the shade room's page.

Wow. My heart sunk.

"Did you see it? Are you okay babe?" Jade asked, "I literally just found out about this. Maybe it was nothing, you know?"

I was frozen. Completely.

Drake and Sophie caught outside of a restaurant, Drake taking pictures of her... smiling and shit.

I went to the comments and scrolled through a few of them.

@/user1: I knew they were together.😌

@/user2: Sis body is crazy... but that face.🧐

@/user3: she's cute to me! 🤗🤗🤗

@/user4: That's his babymomma, why wouldn't he take her out??? Y'all nosey as hell!! 💀

@/user5: That's crazy cause I saw him at the club with Draya👀 they looked cozy🥱

@/user6: yikesssss! 🤐

@/user7: Sheesh, Drake is a dawg!

@/user8: He stay taking women on dates... me next 😛

@/user9: Wow I just saw him with someone else at my job! 😳 She was cute too!
@/user10 reply: Whaaatt? He be moving!

@/user11: Drake looks fine as hell. 😍😍👅👅

@/user12: she got a good baby daddy!

"I can't believe him. Like can I even be shocked?" I said shaking my head. I sipped my glass of wine then decided to just down it. "Girl, like I'm shocked." Jade said shaking her head in the camera.

"I'm about to just drink this whole bottle of wine because why not?" I said getting up walking to my kitchen. "Ugh, men suck. Why would he take her out? I mean we don't know the full story but like damn Drake." Jade said shaking her head.

"Fuck it. I've been ignoring Tyler's texts all day. He asked to fly me out to Texas to spend a few days with him. His friend is having some art event and I haven't replied yet. And you know what? I'm gonna say yes. Right now." I said clicking off of face time and going to his texts.

"Girl! Oh my goodness... this is too much! Are you sure?" Jade asked me laughing but also sounding serious. "Yes." I said simply guzzling wine from the bottle. "I'm gonna see if Drake says anything to me. He hasn't even called me yet. That's been up for 50 minutes. What if they're having sex right now?" I said starting to get pissed.

To Tyler: I'm down. Let me know when you're ready to book the flight.

Tyler: 😍 That's a bet Skye. I'm excited to see you again and take you out on a proper date. You're more than welcome to stay at my place but I'm sure you'll feel more comfortable in a hotel. It's one right next to my place.

"Girl, don't even think like that. Are you really about to go get flewed out though?" Jade asked. "I sure am. Since we're doing what we want. Wait, he's calling. I'm not even going to answer. I'm letting it ring." I said waiting for the incoming call to end.

"At least hear him out girl." Jade said. "You know me Jade. Fuck that shit. We literally laid out boundaries, he has crossed them so I'm doing what I want now and Tyler is fine as hell so, Texas here I come." I said drinking more of my wine.

To Tyler: Yes, a hotel would be great 🥰 I'm excited to come to Texas!

I was actually pretty upset and disappointed but there was apart of me that expected him to fuck up. He proved me right I guess. But I've sulked enough in the past seven months, I wasn't doing it again.

Tyler: I'm excited for you to come. Booking the flight first thing in the morning gorgeous. 😉

Jade and I talked a little while longer before we got off of the phone. Drake called three more times and sent three texts.

10:59 p.m.
Drake: Skye, can we talk?

11:06 p.m.
Drake: Please Skye, answer

11:17 p.m.
Drake: I'm sorry Skye, just answer the phone.

I ignored all of his texts and all of his calls. I didn't want to hear it. Fool me one time, shame on you. Fool me two times? I'm done. Tyler hasn't done anything to me.

He deserves a chance. So I'll give him one.

__________________________________________

😇

Whew Chile!
Excuse any typos, I was typing fast. I probably will edit here and there throughout the week!

This chapter was a mess honey!

Thoughts? 👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 921 33
How does one act when everyone thinks of him/her as nothing but a bitch? Well that's the case in Aaliyah Bryant's life. Aaliyah has her guards up eve...
1.7K 44 11
Cali Álvarez is a model living in New York. At a young age she witnessed her father's death in their home in Puerto Rico, resulting from a drug deal...
Stepped Up By Skye

Teen Fiction

360K 8K 50
Just returning back to school 6 months after having her son, Elliot, 17 year old Oakley has to learn how to juggle being a senior in high school, alo...