The new girl

By princessmessi

Ariana grande is the new girl at her new college come with Ariana as boys fall for her but only one caches h... More

The first day
Still the first day
The roomates
All about alexa
Not a update
Still the next day
Thank you

The next day

421 12 0
By princessmessi

Ari pov
I was walking down the hallway apparently before I came my roommates messed it up so now I have to use the co-ed one as I took my shower I herd people come In dammit I wanted to be out before kids start coming in but any way I was done so once I herd them leave I got out the shower and got my baby blue fluffy towel put it on and was on my way to the dorm and on my way I passed jai or was it his brother I don't give a crap .
Luke pov
I was on my way to the office apparently jai thought it would be funny if we got locked out of our room the problem is he doesn't think so I'm just walking down the hallway when I saw that girl from the office walking in nothing but a towel she was lithely trying to do somthing to me great cheese balls help me pleas but before I left I took a pic and labeled it in my gallery in my phone and it Said I'd tap that haha and then I fell in the trash can u say mean girls hahaha I'm probably the only person to laugh at this point .
(A/n so I updated lovelies so what do u think about Luke falling in the trash can pleas comment and let me know what u would do 💫💫🌟🌟🌟)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 7.4K 53
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

86.5K 2K 35
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
647K 32.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
477K 30.1K 94
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...