Uniquely Perfect - Larry Styl...

By LarryWriting

When Louis Tomlinson finds Harry Styles sitting in an alley, he doesn't at all expect Harry to be different... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (Erm... slightly mature? Hah?)
Chapter 29 (Mature again)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 (Mature, but the mature part is short)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (Mature at the end...)
Chapter 36 (Mature!)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 (Erm... a tad mature at the beginning!)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 (mature in... several places? Hah.)
Epilogue
Pay No Mind To This

Chapter 40

79.6K 2.3K 2.2K
By LarryWriting

[A/N]: Yo bros. Myaaah school tomorrow sad face :( Back to reality. Booo. Can't I just live in Larry land/wattpad land for the rest of forever? AH well. I'm just gonna write this next chapter here and eat raspberry sherbet ice cream. Meow.

[Louis' P.O.V]

Judging by the fact that I'd spent what felt like days but was more like hours in a cement room with nothing but lame food to eat, I was fairly certain I was going crazy. Especially when I heard a voice that I was already longing to hear again. The moment I heard the sound, I covered my ears. If I was going crazy, I'd still be able to hear the sound, because then it'd be obvious that it was all in my head. But I heard nothing. Uncovering my ears again, I didn't hear my Kitten's voice again, but there was quite the scuffling sound coming from the hallway. Harry's voice yelled out again, and then the door to my room was being flung open.

I nearly knocked my food tray over in surprise as a raven haired lad tumbled into the room with a beanie wearing boy falling on top of him. Joy shot through me at the sight of Harry, because I'd missed having the boy near, but the joy was quickly crushed by terror. If Harry was with me in my cement prison... Harry was in a lot of trouble, and I wanted nothing more than for Harry to be safe.

It was as if I couldn't even control my vocal chords as I gasped out, "Oh no! Not you!"

Harry's head shot up as Zayn's twisted around so he could see me. Harry's eyes were red and puffy as they locked on my face, and he made a strangled sound before he rolled off of Zayn and tried to push himself to his feet, "Harry's Louis!"

Even if I was horrified that Harry and Zayn were both trapped, I rushed over to help Harry to his feet. It seemed as if he'd hurt his ankle, and I frowned. Harry, however, grabbed on to me the second I was within his reach and tried to practically climb his way up to me, all the while making quiet whimpering sounds. I slipped my arms underneath his and lifted him into a standing position, and he crushed himself against me, breaking into great sobs that wracked his thin frame. Curling my arms around him, I pressed a gentle kiss to his forehead, "Baby, what are you doing here?"

"H-Harry h-has his L-Louis," he wheezed, getting tears all over the front of my shirt as he kissed frantically at every part of me that he could reach. He seemed to be lifting his ankle off of the ground so that he didn't have to put weight on it, but so he could still be as close to be as possible, so I gently scooped him up and cradled him to me. "H-Harry has his L-Louis back!"

"It's my fault he's here..." Zayn sighed. "Sorry..."

"I'm going to strangle you," I growled at him, but softened my gaze and voice as I sat down in my wooden chair and stroked at Harry's back. "Now Kitten... why are you crying?"

"He missed you," Zayn answered for the still hysterical boy. "A lot."

"I missed you too, baby Kitten," I hugged him tighter, and he made a gurgling sound of approval. "But you should have stayed home..."

"N-not home," the boy croaked. "With-without H-Harry's Louis."

I bit my lip against the wave of emotions. He'd caused my heart to swell with love and affection yet caused it to break a little at the same time since he seemed so upset, "I love you, Kitten."

"Harry's L-Louis," he wailed into my chest. "L-Louis' Kitten?"

"Always," I promised. He squirmed closer on my lap, clinging tightly to me and pressing his nose against my collarbone as he curled up. He took deep, shuddering breaths, and I stroked my hand down his spine to sooth him.

"S-stay with H-Harry now," he whimpered. "H-Harry w-wants t-to always know w-where his Louis i-is."

"I've got you now," I told him quietly. "You're safe... my Kitten."

"Your K-Kitten," he huffed out with a shudder.

I looked up to Zayn now that Harry was somewhat calmed down and mumbling my name, nuzzling against my neck with his fingers latched onto my shirt, "Alright. Explain yourself."

"Victor called me," Zayn mumbled. "And... he wanted Harry in order for you to be released-"

"So you brought him here?" I snarled. "Zayn you didn't hear the... the things Victor was telling me-"

"You didn't let me finish!" he protested. "I'm Harry."

I gave him a look of disbelief, "How hard did you hit your head on this cement floor?"

"No," Zayn chuckled. "I mean like... I'm going to tell him that I'm Harry. I'll show him my ears, and he won't be able to say no. I'm a hybrid, so..."

"There are several faults in your plan," I sighed in irritation at the quiff haired boy, adjusting my grip on Harry as he reached for my hands and placed them where he wanted them. "One, Dr. Shell is here... he knows who Harry is. And two, why the hell are you turning yourself in? You should have just left me here..."

"N-no!" Harry shook his head, his grip on me growing vice-like. "H-Harry will n-never leave his L-Louis again!"

"Harry is part of the reason I came to get you back," Zayn informed me before I could respond to the younger kitten boy. "You didn't see how sad he was Louis... he just curled into a ball on your bed with your pillow, a jumper of yours, and clothes from your suitcase. Basically if something smelled like you, Harry had it. Ah, and that wrist wrap with all those doodles on it... He didn't even eat or drink anything! Or sleep! He did use the restroom before we came here though... he did it to trick us into thinking he was still in the bathroom but he climbed out your window and snuck into the back seat of your car."

"Wait," I shook my head. "Did you say he didn't eat or drink anything?"

"Right," Zayn nodded. "We even offered him pizza and corndogs."

"Harry!" I gasped in disapproval. "You need to eat something! And you need water!"

He snuggled closer, "Okay..."

My poor Kitten had been so upset that all he did was cuddle with my clothing. He hadn't slept, eaten, or drank anything, and he rarely had used the bathroom. I carefully pried Harry off of me so I could pull him a tad bit farther back from my lap. He protested, but I wanted him to look at me. His green eyes were full of relief still, and his hands came up to brush at my cheek. I was surprisingly growing some stubble considering I hadn't shaved for several weeks. I offered the boy a gentle smile, "Why didn't you eat, sleep, or drink water, baby Kitten? That wasn't safe..."

"Harry d-did not feel l-like he had to..." Harry replied quietly, still petting at my face like he couldn't believe I was in front of him. "Harry just m-missed Louis so much..."

"Oh Harry," I sighed, brushing a curl off of his forehead. "Well... are you hungry or thirsty now?"

The younger boy shrugged, and I leaned for a bottle of water and the cereal box, but made sure I kept an arm curled round the boy's waist. Zayn chuckled, "Can I have some crackers."

"Have at it," I sighed. "I don't know how much longer we'll be in here."

"Whenever they come back," Zayn said thoughtfully. "We really need to play up that I'm Harry. Harry can stand behind us, but I need to like... sit on your lap or something."

"I don't think so..." I said slowly, placing the cereal and the water in between the younger boy and I before opening the water bottle for him. "Dr. Shell knows who Harry is, remember? I want Harry to stay close to me... I'm afraid they're going to try and take him away from me."

Harry froze in the middle of grabbing a handful of cereal, "W-what?!"

"Shh," I soothed. "I won't let them separate us, alright?"

Harry went back to his cereal, and Zayn popped a cracker into his mouth with a raised eyebrow, "Do you know something I don't know?"

I glanced at Harry to make sure he was more focused on the cereal before nodding lightly. To try and show Zayn that it pertained to Harry, I gently brushed a dropped piece of cereal off of the younger boy's coat, which reminded me that I had no idea where my coat had been taken to. I pressed a kiss gently to Harry's forehead, and as I leaned back he chased after my lips with his. He gave me a clumsy kiss before returning his attention back to his food.

"Oh," Zayn murmured. "What... what do we do now then?"

"Try and negotiate to get out... whenever they come back," I shrugged.

Harry twisted around to put down the water and cereal before turning back to me and examining my face carefully, "L-Louis is alright? No hurt spots?"

"M'fine," I assured the younger boy, tapping his nose lightly.

Harry turned so he could curl himself up and nuzzle his head under my chin, leaning against my chest, "H-Harry loves Louis... H-Harry is g-glad that his L-Louis is with him now."

"I'd be glad you were with me if we weren't here," I sighed. "I'd be happier right now if you were at our flat..."

Harry pulled back quickly, his green eyes confused and worried, "Louis... Louis d-does not want Harry here?"

"I want you with me," I tried to explain. "But I don't want you in this specific place with me."

Harry's lip trembled, "B-but... but Harry m-missed his Louis-"

I put my thumb gently over his pouty lip and leaned closer, pressing our foreheads together, "I missed you, too. But you're my baby Kitten and I'd much rather you be safe at home like Kittens should be."

"L-Louis loves Harry?" he squeaked.

"Always," I moved my thumb so I could brush our lips together. "I love you more than anything."

At that moment, voices sounded from the hallway. Zayn's eyes widened, and he mumbled, "I think it's time to put my plan into action."

"Plan?" I muttered hesitantly. "I don't remember agreeing to any-"

But then he was scooping a startled Harry off of my lap and depositing him behind us with a, "Sorry!"

"Careful!" I hissed. "His ankle is hurt!"

"H-Harry is alright," the curly haired boy murmured, and I moved to get up and help him to his feet, but Zayn pushed me back into the chair and climbed on top of me.

"What the fu-" I snarled.

"Shh!" he whispered. "I'm Harry. Harry, you're Zayn, okay?"

Harry had managed to climb to his feet, and he limped out from behind us and glared down at Zayn, "T-that is Harry's Louis a-and Zayn needs to g-get off right now."

If looks could kill then Zayn would have already crumpled off of me and onto the floor, but instead, there was the sound of a key in the lock and the door flew open. Victor Wilde strolled in, accompanied by two of his freakishly large men, and his eyes fell on Zayn, "So you're Harry, hmm?"

"Yes," Zayn lied. My eyes flickered from Victor to Harry nervously, and Harry clumsily stepped closer to me and seemed confused, but he didn't say anything.

"Where are your ears then?" Victor asked, stopping a few feet away.

Zayn pulled back his hair and pointed to the black cat ears, "See?"

I glanced to Victor, and panic rose in my throat as I realized his gaze had fallen on Harry. He pointed at my Kitten, "You! Who are you? Come here."

Harry shook his head frantically, but Zayn spoke up, "That's Zayn. Louis and I's friend... he's normal. Background records, has a job at an animal clinic-"

"Shut up," Victor sighed. "I want to talk to... Zayn..."

Harry looked to us for help, and Zayn shrugged, "Talk to him, then?"

Victor scowled and turned to his guards, "Bring Zayn to me."

"No, no!" I gasped as the men moved away from the door. "That won't be necessary..." My gaze fell onto the younger boy, begging him to trust me. Surely he knew that I wouldn't let anything happen to him, "Zayn... go listen to what he has to say."

Harry nodded fearfully before limping towards Victor with a terrified expression. Once he was in arms length, Victor grabbed him and yanked him towards him, causing Harry to step down harshly on his ankle and cry out. The boy nearly crumpled to the ground, and I nearly shoved Zayn off of my lap to go to his aid. Victor grabbed his coat at the last minute and yanked him back to a standing position.

"Careful with him!" I hissed. "Your buff goons hurt his ankle!"

"Hi there, Zayn," Victor ignored me.

Harry whispered, "Hello..."

"That's a lovely tan beanie. Wanna know something that's funny? When I first talked to your 'pal Harry'... he told me I could find him in a tan beanie and a grey coat... and look!" Victor grabbed roughly onto the material. "Grey coat. Coincidence, huh?"

"They're my clothes," Zayn lied. "Zayn was cold so I let him borrow them."

Victor gave Harry's shoulder a rough shove, sending the boy stumbling to face us. Rage grew inside me as the man treated my Kitten so violently, but before I could respond, Victor was yanking Harry into a better standing position and causing my breath to hitch. His hand snaked around Harry's front, and for a few terrible moments I thought his hand was going to close around my Kitten's throat. Instead, he viciously grabbed Harry's chin in his hands and forced him to look at us, "So this is Zayn, hmm? But why won't he talk much? And why is he wearing a beanie on inside?"

Zayn could more than likely tell I was about to snap, because his hand came behind him to rest what I think was meant to be calmingly on my chest. But Victor grabbed a hold on Harry's beanie and yanked upwards, and Harry let out a frightened cry, hunching over slightly. His ears were flat in his curls, but Victor grabbed the boy by his chocolatey locks and yanked. Harry gasped out in pain, and I finally shoved Zayn off of me, "Stop it! Stop it right now!"

"You don't like me treating Zayn like this?" he crooned bitterly. "What if I have either Jack or Eric here snap his scrawny little neck?"

Harry's eyes widened, and sheer terror forced bile into my throat, "No! If any of you lay so much as a single hand on him I swear I'll- let go of him! Let go of him right now!"

Victor shoved Harry onto the floor and lunged towards me. Harry, however, didn't want that either, and he made a desperate grab for Victor's trouser leg, and the man tripped. Zayn, who had been sitting on the floor in shock, leaped into action just as the large men began advancing on Harry. Victor stumbled to his feet and stopped me from reaching Harry just as Zayn grabbed my chair and stood in front of Harry, swinging it at the men. Victor threw a punch, and it connected with my shoulder, "That's for my hip you little brat!"

I turned, and with my good shoulder, shoulder checked Victor. We both went toppling onto the ground, and as I rolled away, Victor was leaping on top of me again. As my forehead was smacked against the concrete floor, I heard Harry cry out in protest, and then Victor's weight was gone. I scrambled onto my knees, realizing that Harry had tackled Victor off of me but was now pinned to the floor with Victor's hands wrapped around his throat. I scrambled up and seized Victor by the back of his shirt, yanking him off of Harry, who continued to lay on the ground and pant for air. Victor punched me in the back of my leg, and I crumpled.

Zayn was still swinging his chair at the confused buff men, who stared at him like he was an idiot. Victor grabbed me by my hair, and flipped me onto my back so he could get me into the same situation he'd just had Harry in. I pushed at the man, glancing around for Harry. My panic only grew as I fought of Victor's hands, but couldn't seem to find my Kitten boy or see around Victor to make sure Zayn was holding off the large men. I heard Zayn gasp, and I threw a punch at the side of Victor's face.

"Louis!" Zayn croaked out in terror.

"What is going on in here?" a voice roared, accompanied by the sound of a door hitting the wall.

Victor rolled off of me, and we both sat up to see Dr. Shell standing in the door looking irritated. My eyes fell on Zayn next, expecting by the way he'd said my name that he'd be bleeding, but he was perfectly fine. However, his face was horror stricken, and he was starring wide eyed at one of the buff men. I followed his gaze, and was nearly sick at the sight. The largest of the two guys had Harry slumped in his grip, and Harry had large bruises on his neck in the shape of hand prints.

"My Kitten!" I gasped out hoarsely.

"I knew the curly haired one was Harry!" Victor crowed.

Dr. Shell frowned, and mainly speaking to Zayn, huffed, "Drop everything you have."

The man, however, dropped Harry to the floor with a sickening thud, and I scrambled up and rushed for him. The other buff man tried to step in my way, but I drew my fist back and then connected it again with his face. Pain shot through my hand as the man stumbled away clutching his nose, but I slid to the floor next to Harry.I could vaguely hear Dr. Shell snapping at everyone to get out of the room, heard him telling a limping Victor they'd discuss something later. I slipped my arms underneath Harry's limp form and pulled him up to cradle him to me.

Zayn dropped down next to me, "I didn't even know what was happening until- oh God, I'm so sorry, is he alright?" I reached with shaky hands, almost afraid to touch his now purple, black, and blue neck, and gently pressed two fingers in attempts to find a pulse. I let out a panicked sound when my fingers didn't feel anything, but Zayn reached out and moved my hand lower, and a thumping began beneath my fingers "He's still breathing, Louis. There's going to be a pulse."

I gave a choked sob, pulling Harry closer and brushing some dirt off of his cheek with my thumb, "He'll be okay?"

Dr. Shell suddenly appeared behind me, "Can I see him?"

I leaned over the boy protectively, "Get away from him!"

"Calm down, Louis," Dr. Shell huffed. "I've already said that I'm not a killer. Victor is... Victor and I are going to have a talk. But, only because the boy was almost killed before I got my money. After I get my money, Victor is your problem. As for now... I'm a doctor, Louis. Let me look at the boy's neck. You can still hold him."

I glared at him for a moment before Zayn gently patted my shoulder, and then I leaned back slightly, adjusting Harry as gently as I could so Dr. Shell could see him, but so I could pull him protectively back to me if needed. Dr. Shell reached for Harry, stopping a few feet away to look at me for approval. I gave a curt nod, and Dr. Shell gently tipped Harry's head towards me and examined his neck, "He'll probably sound hoarse for a bit... but he'll be fine, otherwise."

"I don't know how long that guy was choking him for though," Zayn whispered. "I just looked over from swinging the chair at the other man and Harry was going limp in that guy's grip."

"Probably just long enough for him to pass out," Dr. Shell informed us, and I nodded.

"Keep... keep Victor, and those men, away... if they know what's good for them, they'll stay away," I hissed.

"How's your hand?" Dr. Shell chuckled. "I saw how you punched Eric. Nice hit."

I ignored him, simply stroking Harry's curls back from his face, "My poor baby Kitten..."

I could feel Dr. Shell's eyes on me, and then he muttered, "You really care for that boy, huh?"

"You don't even know the half of it," Zayn murmured in reponse for me.

"Well..." Dr. Shell said, and I heard him clap his hands together. "I'll be the only one who comes in here until Victor gets those other scientists to come here. They don't believe him. Well, the only one aside from Cheryl... she's the one who brought you food earlier Louis."

I frowned, "She has a gun..."

"It's not loaded though," he laughed. "She fooled you, huh?"

"Mmhmm," I muttered, leaning down and pressing my lips to Harry's nose.

I heard Dr. Shell chuckle, and then I heard the door close and lock as he slipped out. Zayn sat down in front of Harry and I, tilting his head to examine Harry's unconscious face. He winced at the sight of his neck, but looked up to me, "I broke your chair..."

"S'not even my chair," I gave a slight smile. "You're the reason that Harry is still alive. While Victor and I were beating the shit out of each other, you were keeping those guys away from Harry."

"I didn't do a very good job at it though," Zayn frowned.

"But he's alive Zayn. I'll take that over anything," I leaned down and brushed my lips against Harry's forehead. Much to my surprise, when I pulled away, Harry's brow furrowed and his lips pouted out. He gave a tiny squeaking sound and his eyes scrunched up. I instantly cradled the back of his head better so I could get a good look at him, "Baby Kitten?"

He made a wheezing sound and his hand came up to his throat weakly, "Ow..."

"Shhh," I soothed, leaning down and peppering his face with kisses, feeling relieved tears spring to my eyes. They'd told me Harry was going to be alright, but I was still being smothered with happiness that he was okay. "Are you okay, baby?"

His eyes fluttered open, and he nodded weakly. His hand came up and he cupped a hand around the back of my neck, trying to pull me closer to him. He croaked out in a hoarse pout, "K-Kiss...."

Making a sound that was half a sob and half a laugh, I leaned and enthusiastically kissed the younger boy. I felt him smile against my lips, and I pulled back to nudge our noses together, "I was worried about you..."

"S-sorry," he murmured scratchily. His face scrunched up, "H-Harry is... Harry is sleepy."

"Probably because you hadn't slept for about twenty four hours, and then you were forced into unconsciousness," Zayn huffed.

"You should sleep, baby Kitten," I whispered. "I'll be right here when you wake up."

"V-Victor?" Harry gasped out, trying to scrambled up as if he'd just remembered what all had happened. "Louis i-is okay? N-no hurt spots?"

"A few bruises but I'm fine, baby. You got the worst end of everything... Dr. Shell is going to keep Victor out of here," I promised. "He... I still hate him, but I think he's on my good side right now. Besides. I can take him. Now those buff guys..."

Harry frowned, "L-Louis is s-sure Harry can sleep?"

"Harold Kitten Fluff," I warned teasingly. "If your voice is not off, and your eyes are not closed, then I will not kiss you again until you have slept!"

Harry was instantly closing his eyes and shutting up, making a small squeaking sound of protest. Zayn smirked, and I stroked a soothing pattern onto Harry's cheek. However, Harry opened one eye and looked up at me. As I caught him staring, he quickly closed it again, and I jokingly began to say, "Harry..."

Harry huffed, his lips poking out pountingly, "O-one more kiss? For L-Louis' Kitten?"

I gave him a loving grin, leaning down and accommodating his wishes by pressing two quick kisses to his lips, "Two kisses for Louis' baby Kitten. Sleep now."

Harry snuggled closely, practically purring in content, and Zayn chuckled, "He's adorable. Will you share?"

"Mine," I murmured, brushing a few strands of hair back from Harry's forehead.

I turned around with Harry, scooting backwards with him to the best of my ability until I was leaning against the wall, and Zayn scooted up beside us, "Fine... but when Harry realizes that fellow cat boy's are better than lame humans, he'll come to me."

"Keep telling yourself that," I chuckled. "Now stop talking so my Kitten can sleep."

Harry frowned, sitting up suddenly and pulling at his coat, "C-cannot sleep with..."

"I've got it, baby," I told him fondly, helping him out of his coat and letting him curl back up in my arms. Zayn helped me cover the younger boy, and Harry sighed happily.

"L-Louis will," he began with a croak. "Sing t-to Harry?"

I glanced at Zayn who seemed amused, but nodded so that the younger boy would close his eyes again. I softly began from the beginning of Never Say Never, since it seemed to be Harry's favorite song by The Fray, and Harry's breathing grew deeper in no time. I trailed off before I could finish the song, and Zayn gave me a small smile. He didn't say anything though, and I figured he didn't want to risk waking the curly boy. Although I didn't like the fact that Harry was trapped in the cement room with me, I'd missed holding the boy while he happily slept. So I continued to do just that, contently holding Harry close and protectively, while Zayn and I watched the door, prepared to fight off anyone who came through it and gave trouble. Harry had come to our current prison because of me, and I wasn't going to let anyone take him away from me. Zayn and Harry were both going to get out safely, no matter what it took.

Harry made a small whimpering sound in his sleep, and I pulled him closer, pressing a kiss to his forehead before quietly murmuring, "You're okay, my baby Kitten. I've got you."

DID YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER? If you liked it you should buy me a coffee :D (please don't feel obligated to, this link explains more - https://Ko-fi.com/A250PZ7 (if you don't feel like copying since it's wattpad and you probably have to type it out, this the link can also be found on my profile :D)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 79 7
Summary: Louis has a normal life, well had, it all changed when he joined tumblr and met a boy called Niall, who introduced him to a gorgeous young l...
58.8K 2K 47
Harry Styles is excited to go to University of Reading, being able to live away from home and be independent. Studying English Literature, things wo...
57.5K 1.6K 27
[3rd Place in 1D Bromance Awards (Olympic 2014)] I wrote this story back when I am just a amateur writer so this book may contains a lot of error and...
792K 35.6K 59
[Fluffy/smutty] What blossoms from an innocent crush turns into an intense game of hard-to-get between Harry and Louis. Their relationship quickly be...