COTE :Wild and Mystery Kiyota...

By hazmy67

Ayanoukouji is not from white room but still be OP and have more muscular body. He will be in class-C and lot... More

Ayanoukouji introduction
Chapter 1: Bus (Honami and Kikyo)
Chapter 2: Ceremony (Kozue and Chihiro)
Chapter 3: Private Point ( Kamuro and Sudo?)
Chapter 4: Library (Hiyori)
Chapter 5: Last year exam paper (Nazuna)
Chapter 6: Unexpected fight (Ryuuen)
Chapter 7: Holiday (Chiaki, Arisu)
Chapter 8: Meeting President (Manabu)
Chapter 9: Camera (Haruka, Airi)
A/N
Chapter 10: Saving Airi (Pervert Clerk)
Chapter 12: Pool or Arcade? part 2
Chapter 13: Mall (Mako)
Chapter 14: Cruise Ship
Chapter 15: Restaurant Fight (Kohei)

Chapter 11: Pool or Arcade? part 1

2.4K 82 23
By hazmy67

Kiyotaka POV

"This is getting annoying" lately all the chapters always start with i replying with chat? Did author don't have any other idea?

i still reply every massage i got. I totally wonder if they don't have activities other than annoying me.

"……should i destroy them"

"?!!" I shock my head, even i surprised with my own thoughts. Sigh i don't know this smartphone thing can make me this kind of emotions. The only good thing about it is the internet. I should not think about destroying people so easily but…

It okay if i play a little game right.

Knock!×3

Emm? Who knocked on my door. I don't remember giving my dorm address to anyone. No way! Did my address got out to public? That going to be terrifying.

I slowly walk to my door and open it carefully and…

Ishizaki:" yo! Ayanoukoji-san" i closed the door instantly. Apparently it only Ishizaki, if i think again i not really famous or anything. Ohh this is so embarrassing.

Ishizaki:"Ayanoukoji-san!" Oh i forgot.

"Sorry Ishizaki"

Ishizaki:" why you closed the door?"

"It nothing, i glad you the one who knocked on my door" i not seen him in a while.

Ishizaki:" hehehe is that so" why you blushing? Honestly it creepy so stop that.

"So what do you want?" I asked bluntly.

Ishizaki:" oh don't be like that, let go having some…" i slammed the door.

Sigh, not you too Ishizaki. What wrong with student in this school, they to hyper. Sigh youths huh, now i sound like old man.

Emm? If i think again, i can use Ishizaki with my plan. I open the door………again.

"Okay i hangout with you but with one condition, you must help me."

Ishizaki:" i do anything for you ayanoukouji-san!"  You don't even ask me what i need.

"Calm down, you don't even know anything yet, okay so i need you to…………"

Timeskip

I agree to hangout with Ishizaki at the mall. You can say we have a date.

Ishizaki:" man, i know you cunning but i don't think you can be this cruel ayanoukouji-san" he said that but he still grinning.

"You don't like it?" I asked.

Ishizaki:" hahaha don't be silly ayanoukouji-san, of course i like to crush others class too."

"Good then"

Ishizaki:" but you think it okay not tell ryuuen-san about this, what if he angry we do something without his permission"

"Relax i don't think he be angry, even if he angry it probably because we having fun without him."

Ishizaki:" hahaha is that so"

While we chatting.

"………" what a fk coincidence is this. I saw class-D and class-B student walking together and what make this more bullshit is that most of them people i know.

Ichinose:"ahh! Yahallo! Ayanoukoji-kun" she great me immediately after she noticed me.

Hiyori:"good morning ayanoukouji-kun" she smiled while waving at me.

Minami:" ohayo Ayanoukoji-kun."

Sato:" good morning Ayanoukoji-kun"

Karuizawa and hirata:" hello Ayanoukoji-kun"

Sudo:" yo Ayanoukoji! Long time no see!"

Other people start to greet me. This gonna be so so long. I even make a new acquaintance like kanzaki, shibata, yukimura and miyake.

???:"who is this kushida-chan?" he asked her. His face look like not so pleased with my sudden appeared.

???:" yeah he look like gloomy delinquent, different from my handsome face!" Seriously? You? Maybe the definition of 'handsome' has change while i was in the wars………… or maybe i just blind.

"……" i simply staring at them. I unconsciously try to observe them.

???:" erkk! a-and scary one too." what you scared about. Even shiranami and sakura don't scared when i stared at them.

Kushida:" don't be rude ike-kun, yamauchi-kun" So they are ike and yamauchi that i heard.

Ike:" what?! But it true right? H-hey what class are you in?" He asked me but still scared to look me in the eyes.

Hirata:"Ayanoukoji-kun from class-C." Hirata was the one who answered the question instead of me.

Yamauchi:" huh? Ryuuen class? No wonder this bastard look like trash hahahaha?." He laughed and ike too join him laughing at me.  Sigh no wonder this guys in class-D.

!!!

Suddenly my body feeling cold. Really really cold. What with this chill? Feel like it coming from girl direction. With a little hesitated i look at them. Gulp! One word, scary. Look like matsushita want to say something but sudo suddenly standing in front yamauchi.

Bump!

Sudo did something that everyone and even me do not expect. He punch yamauchi in the face.

Ike:"haruki!! Sudo what you think you doing!" He rush to yamauchi, Helping he stand up.

Sudo:" don't talk shit about Ayanoukoji you bastard!!" This gonna get ugly. Luckily hirata, miyake and yukimura stop sudo before this turn to fights. But I doubt they can win again sudo.

Sudo:"tch!"

I just watched, don't do anything. Even without anyone tell me anything i already  can guess the state of class-D in. One word, disappointing. They don't need ryuuen to turn their class in to chaos.

I can see the scared on girls face,sigh.

"It okay sudo. Thanks for defending me but you don't need to do that you know."

Sudo:"i just don't like someone who judge others people without knowing anything about them in the first place" he explained.

"………"

Yukimura:"………"

Miyake:"………"

"That actually a good point" i proud of you sudo.

Yukimura:" what happened to you ken, do you have a fever? Do you need to see a doctor?"

Sudo:"KEISEI!!!" He don't happy with what Yukimura said.

Miyake:" hahaha!" Miyake just laughing at them.

I kinda jealous with their interaction, they really became a good friend. Some girl were laughing, look like the situation have calmed down a little.

"So where you guys going?" i close my distance with satou to asked her.

Satou:"ooh a-ayanoukouji-kun, i don't noticed you there, well class-D and class-B planning to hit the pool."

"Ohh is that so, have a good day then" i process to walk away with Ishizaki.

Satou:"what a minute, you dont want to join us?" She grabbed me.

Matsushita:"eeeh! You should join us ayanoukouji-kun, it gonna be fun"

Other girls nodded.

"Sorry, me and Ishizaki have other plan already."

Ishizaki:" eh? Really? Ouch!" I elbowed Ishizaki.

Matsushita:" emmm, really? Where you going then?" She don't believe me, well other girls too.

"………arcade" that the best lie i can come with.

Ichinose:"Then~how about we join you" she said playfully.

Ike and yamauchi:"what!!!!?"

Karuizawa:"agree!!!" She seems excited, too excited. Sus.

Minami:" count me in."

Shinohara:" me too"

Horikita:" i don't see any problem"

Even other but agreed to change the plan. Everyone except.

Ike:"b-but the pool"

Yamauchi:" all because of this gloomy bastard!!?"

Sudo look like want to punch him one again but before he can do that.

"You guys don't have to do that, really"

Sudo:" what you said man, it more fun hangout with more people." He said while placing his hand on my shoulders.

Hirata:" that right Ayanoukoji-kun, the main reason is to have fun, it doesn't matter if it pool or arcade." He smiled at me, how can a guy smiled this bright.

"Sigh, okay okay i give up" surrender the only option this time.

Honami:" great, okay everyone let go!" Wow, is that really ichinose?

Everyone:"let go!!!"

"Go……" why this is always happen to me.

Ishizaki just pat my shoulder. I don't need you sympathy.

We then walk leaving behind the two boys that in agony right now. Do they really want to see girl swimsuit that much?

Sorry for writing a short chapter, just want to mention that classroom of the elite s2 trailer has already been released.

https://youtu.be/MLAbHM-ZJs0

Bye, hope you guys enyoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 9.3K 83
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
395K 13.9K 88
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
994K 32.9K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
279K 6.5K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc