Suki's Return

By LillieKat15

Read to find out. Five Years Later. More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Epilouge

Chapter Three

527 19 1
By LillieKat15

Will

We sat in the living room, all of us staring blankly at each other or the floor.

Suki was stone faced, she refused to make eye contact with anyone.

Not even me.

"What's new with you?" Molly asked, "Haven't you seen the news?" Suki retorted, Molly frowned.

"Can't you be a little nice?" I ask, trying to make a joke. "Don't try that with me. This isn't the Fault in our Stars!" Suki crossed her arms and scowled.

"You know what? I've had enough of you! Your a bitch! And everyone knows it!" Sarah suddenly shouted at Suki, "Oh please. Your just a lonely nobody who wishes you were as perfect as me!" Suki laughed.

"Your just a half-ass donkey mouth" Suki laughed even louder.

This was not the same Suki.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
152K 2.3K 30
˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ in which lando norris falls for oscar piastri's sister. or an upcoming rookie joins mclaren and his sister causes a stir.
80.3K 5.6K 60
Shubish oneshots because why not. Mainly fluff with a little angst on the side. Ps- I wanted to write like a long story but I lack a good main plot a...