Hell's Sole Human (male reade...

By coffeeman9000

As (Y/N) was looking through a old library, he stumbled across a book. A near perfect intact book in fact! Bu... More

Prolong
Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Lemon
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter 12
Lemon 2 electric bogaloo
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter Four

13.3K 225 191
By coffeeman9000

*(Y/N) POV*

"So let me get this straight, you want to go take Octavia, my daughter, to a party." Stolas asked me as he sighed at his desk. The room was a bit darkened since it was close to midnight. I sat from the other side of the desk with a mountain of paperwork in between us. "And this party, it's somewhere you have no idea where it's at, who's hosting it, and no other security detail except yourself?" Stolas said once more in a deep tone. "Correct sir." I responded back as to not push him over his edge.

"And why the FUCK you think I would say yes to that?" He said in a very threatening tone towards as he leaned over the desk getting right up to my face. I remained calm and collected as to keep my confidence in order to convince letting us go to that party. "Well, for starters, I am the best in security detail. The best armor as in a form of clothing Olivia will be wearing. I also have not only a couple decades of experience in dealing with this, but as well as bionic enhancements to deal with any threat." I said while making direct eye contact.

"Anything else?" Stolas replied as he leaned back into his chair. "Yes. The other major factor is that it is better for you to let Olivia go because if you don't, it's not if but when, she'll decide to sneak out to a party potentially putting her into more danger. Not only that, but allowing her this may make her like you a bit more and find you a little more trusting, or maybe caring a bit towards you since she'll think you are more caring towards her." I explained to Stolas confident in my argument.

Stolas sank down into his royal chair with him holding the bridge of his nose in defeat. "Fine, but you better make sure my owlette makes it home without a scratch, or else I'll have you dick!" He said threateningly. "I'll be sure no harm comes near her. And I truly do think this will do her good as in letting her socialize a bit without her basic goth girl depressed starter pack room to be depressed and anxious in with a side of daddy and mommy issues making her mood so sad, don't you agree?" I said as I got up from the chair.

"Yes, just be sure to wear something to cover up you looking human, I don't need trouble. What I need is blitzy's fat dick." Stolas said only whispering the last bit which I regretted hearing. I left the office and headed towards Olivia's room. As I got entered the room, I saw Olivia on her stomach texting. "I told you, we should've just snuck out. Now we can't leave, dumbass." She said in an upset tone. I sat down by the bed a put my hand on the her phone and pushing it down making Olivia look at me.

She was depressed and looked very disappointed. "Why are you so upset?" I asked her. "Well, I know how much you wanted to get out, and I thought that this was perfect. But your dumbass had to be prideful and tell my dad even though we could've just snuck out and hugh." She planted her face into the pillow letting out a drawn out groan. "Who said we couldn't go to the party?" I asked with a smirk. "You fucking didn't?" She asked as her head popped straight up with her beautiful red eyes staring straight into my soul.

"I just have to get my armor on with my helmet to conceal my identity, then we'll be on our way. And I'm sure you guys have a chauffeur to get us there, right?" I said getting my stuff on me. "Yep, I still can't believe you convinced dad to let us go. Give me a moment to get ready!" She said excitedly entering her bathroom to get changed into actual party clothes.

*Timeskip brought to you by the band called "Fuck You Dad"*

"This the place?" I asked Octavia as our limo pulled up to a huge apartment complex. Outside were many demons, though at least half were wolves, partying outside drunken. There was a bunch of litter on the ground as well and very obnoxious "music" playing. Don't they real music like jazz or rock? Oh well, still could get into some fights maybe or hear some interesting stories. "Fuck yeah, I knew this place would be pack!" Octavia said while awing out the window.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Hold me like you do, t-touch me li-"

*cut*

Author: Come on (Y/N), you know better. Is there something going on in your life you need to talk about? Whatever, just don't do that again. Again!

*Action*

"Well, what are you waiting for, let's make our entrance." I said opening up the limo door. I got out and lend a hand to Octavia as she stepped out as well. I closed the door and banged on the limo roof to let the driver know he could go now, which he then sped off. I saw many of the demons now eyeing us, specifically Octavia, probably because they are all horny motherfuckers that need some bonks. I wrapped my arm around Octavia to show the others she was "mine" in a sense and have them back down. This though took her by surprise.

"Roll with it, it's just to keep the bastards off of you." I said as we walked towards the entrance of the complex. When we entered the place, there was lots of partying going on with strippers on poles, people doing drugs on tables, some people getting it on in public, a bar full of drunkards, a stage at the back with tons of speakers, and many demons. "Huh, bigger than the combat zone." I said aloud. Octavia removed my arm as she was about to join the frey, but I grabbed her shoulder.

"Before you go, remember stay clear if drugs, if you want any, you come to me. And if there's trouble, tell my name and I'll start shooting, you got that?" I asked her with a serious tone. "Yes, now can I go?" She replied impatiently. I let go and she instantly got swallowed into the huge crowd. I made my way to the bar, bumping into a few demons, most kept the distance from me. I got down to the bar and sat at the stool. Looking for something to do, which was when I saw a girl next to me that could be interesting to talk to.

She was currently drinking alone as she swiped away on her phone. I decided to make my move, so I summoned two shot glasses and literally the purest vodka known to man, long story, and poured two shots. I then handed the shot to her as she looked unamused. "That's the shittest roofie attempt I ever saw, you're going to have to try better." She told me. I just took her shot and drank it to show it wasn't drugged. I felt the strong alcohol hit my tongue as I garfed it down. I made sure only to reveal my mouth as to not give my identity away.

"How about now?" I asked her. "Sure, why the hell not?" She said now interested. She grabbed the shot glass as I poured her some before we both took a shot. "Damn! That's the strongest shit I've ever tasted, what is this?" She asked me with now complete interest. "The purest vodka you'll ever taste. It's strong, but great tasting." I told her. "Well that's one way to get me drunk enough to bang, one more shot." She commanded me as I obliged. We both took another shot.

"Sorry, but not interested. Only here to talk really, name's (Y/N)." I said as I introduced myself to her and held up my hand to shake. "You don't know who I am?" She said sounding infuriated. "New here, but I would love to get to know who you are." I replied to her seemingly to calm her down. "I see then, well I'm Verosika Mayday, best remember the name." She said as she held her glass up to me again.

I poured ourselves another shot before we both took one more hit. "Well aren't you a gentleman. I tell you what, I think I like you. So how about you work for me, since you're new and all, it'll be great money. In return you'll be another bodyguard and I'd also like more of that vodka." She proposed to me. "Sorry, but no can do. Already got something else set up for me." I told her to her disappointment. "Well if you ever change you're mind, come find me. I could use more muscle." She said leaning into her hand.

"And just like that, you're done talking to me, come on. I thought we were getting along." I told her pouring more alcohol for the both of us. "Sure, as long as you keep the drinks pouring." Mayday responded. As I kept pouring her more drinks, the more we talked. We exchanged stories, some of them being stupid and down right fucking hilarious. Time seem to slip by as we kept talking in our drunk state, clueless to what's around us.

"So I'm tearing through this camp of armed mercenaries called gunners, nasty motherfuckers. And there's this guy that I saw up on the rooftop carrying a goddamn nuclear launcher called the Fatman. So I make sure to get to the roof quickly and I get close to this guy. Now this fucking whack job decides that his fucking nuclear launcher is now a close range combat weapon. He fucking pulled that trigger trying to get the both of us killed. Thankfully I dodged the nuke and it landed somewhere behind me, but man that scared the shit out of me." I told Verosika my near death encounter as I laughed it off.

"Holy shit, you must be one tough son of a bitch to kill then. I wonder, how'd you die?" She asked me. "Maybe one day I'll tell you, but that story, I'm afraid, is too long to tell at the moment." I told her pouring the last bit of alcohol into her glass. " It's been an absolute pleasure talking to you, hopefully one day we get to meet again and talk once more." I told her as I finished my drink. "Ooh, you're leaving so soon? The nights so young though, how about we continue our conversation in my room?" She offered me.

"Sorry, but I'm on chaperone duty, so I got to check on the girl I'm watching over." I told her. "Oh, I'm sure she's fine. Just a little bit in my room, I got some other alcohol stashed there." Verosika said as she leaned into me with her arms around me. I could smell something in the air, something unusual, when it hit me. Some kind of aphrodisiac drug was in the air, which I could only guess was from the succubus latched onto me. "Oh, there you are (Y/N). I was abo-wait. Is that Verosika Mayday?" Octavia asked as she squeezed herself through the crowd of demons.

"Speak of the devil. Verosika, this is Octavia, the gal I'm supposed to look after." I told Verosika. "It's nice to meet you Octavia." She said extending her hand to me. "Oh, uh, hi, it's, uh, nice too meet you too!" Octavia said in a excited tone as if she couldn't believe who she was saying hi to. I got Verosika off me and off my seat. "So Octavia, need something from me, or is someone bothering you?" I asked her. "No, just that dad said he wants us back and that he sent that limo to pick us up." She told.

"Alright then, Ms. Mayday, it's been a pleasure speaking with you. I truly hope to meet you again someday." I said as I was about to follow Octavia outside to the limo. "Hold on." Verosika said grabbing my hand and giving me a small piece of paper. "I'd rather meet you sooner, so call me when you're free." She said while giving me a wink. I just nodded before going back outside where Octavia was waiting for me. "Oh my Satan, were you really talking to Verosika?" She asked me in disbelief.

The limo arrived and I opened the door for her. "Yep, and I got her number. Maybe next time I talk to her, I'll be sure to invite you as well to the conversation." I said getting into the limo behind her. "What? No way, I mean look at me versus her. I can't talk to her!" She said flustered. "Relax girl, no need to get feathers ruffled." I told her. She looked at me with a deadpan look. "You've been hanging out with dad, haven't you?" She asked me. "Maybe, but still, you need more confidence in yourself, but enough about that, how'd you enjoy the party?" I asked her.

"Oh my Satan! It was great, I got to meet some of my friends there, which they were shocked to see..." I listened to her as she explained her night. Today was pretty fun, and I wonder what trouble I could get into with Verosika.

---------------------

Hello guys and gals and gamers, how are you? Hopefully the wait was worth it, I got some plans with Verosika, Octavia, Stolas, and even Stella next chapter. Hopefully you liked this one, if you did please vote for it and follow me and I'll follow you back home. Until next time, coffee out.

Word count 2316

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 673 20
Y/n a 17 year old, on his way to get beer that was ordered from his abusive parents who ordered him Y/n falls through the portal he encounters three...
75.3K 1.3K 20
Y/N a Hellborn demon, worked for an organization that deal with protection and omicides. Unfortunately for Y/N being one of the best in the organizat...
473K 8.3K 89
Y/n, our very first half human, half demon in this rare occurance, he doesn't remember much of about his past and must struggle to survive in this ne...
1.4M 24.2K 199
Helluva Boss and Hazbin Hotel One-Shots book, enjoy one helluva ride^^ Requests ||CLOSED|| - Updated 27th October 2021 Written: December 2020 - Octob...