Wasn't enough - editing

By jadeleigh2001

We all know how much klaus Mikaelson loves his miracle baby hope but that wasn't the case for his first born... More

Cast
She will kill me
Consequences
Why wasn't she enough

Where it all started 

3.9K 84 11
By jadeleigh2001

Mystery point of view

I want to tell you a story that starts a long supernatural world run free; long before there were vampires, werewolves, and witches, there were gods; that is where the story begins with The affair between Lucifer the fallen angel and Eve the first human on Earth

Which brought the life of a Luna Morningstar, The light in Lucifer's darkness. She brought him joy back into his life; considering he raised her as a single parent, he did pretty well until she decided to explore the world and get to know her mother.

She embarked on her journey to earth, where she lived life to the fullest with no complications and no rules. She lived until 1991, when she met the man who would change her life forever: Niklaus Mikaelson, her first true love.

They experienced love like no other. Luna thought she'd found her better half, especially considering the circumstances she was born into. Her parents had an affair. She spent most of her life thinking that love lies in hiding your love from the world, but she is finally living out her dream of finding one.

But as we know, happy endings don't always have a plan and considering the man that she was in love with was on the run from his psychopathic father, their romance ended very drastically with not even a goodbye; Klaus walked away like he hadn't a care in the world, in his mind he thought he was protecting her but had no idea that he'd left a part of him with her because in 1993 rebel Morningstar was born in a small town of mystic falls.

When Luna decided to raise her child, she knew this baby would be unique, considering who her parents were. She would be a tribrid with angel instincts and a Damon personality to go with them.

She wouldn't pretend it would be easy, but she wanted to give Rebel a chance at a normal childhood. She did for almost 16 years until the Salvatore boys came to town and changed their world, trying to keep the Rebel's supernatural differences a secret; Luna was aware that the past would come back to haunt her.

Especially considering her daughter has a very close relationship with the older son Damon; Damon's love Opened a part of a rebel she didn't even know existed. It was like she was finally allowed to breathe and understand that it's okay to be different; that was just the beginning of the love story.

She also finds out that her biological father wants to kill her best friend on an altar. Life forever was never simple, but she always deep down wanted a father-daughter relationship that just wasn't in the cards for her because every time she felt like she could get close to her father, he messed up; he cared more about trying to sleep with her best friend than be there for his daughter. That hurt Rebel in a way that no one could imagine; she doesn't talk about it, but her mother and Damon see it.

As time passed, the relationship between Klaus and Rebel did not improve. Luna was starting to get impatient. She knew that it would've been hard to find out that he had a child or a grown woman by the time he met her, but all he had to do was try, and he couldn't even do that, and it wasn't long until he packed up his life and moved to New Orleans to be there for his new daughter Luna was angry and rebel was numb.

But as they say, life goes on. Mystic Falls is never an easy place to live, especially when Lily Salvatore decided to take revenge on her sons because they wouldn't help her get her family back, which in the end left Elena going into her sleeping coma, which broke Jason's heart knowing that he would have to wait for the woman he loved. Still, he wasn't the only one that was affected.

Rebel also paid a price. She had already broken a werewolf curse, and then, due to Lily and Kai, she died, and her family had no other choice but to feed her blood, which made her the first-born tribrid. Adding her angel instincts and Demon personality, she was the most potent and muscular creature on the planet.

But for Damon, it was the hardest decision he had ever made by turning the love of his life into a vampire, but that didn't stop their passion; becoming a tribrid didn't knock the rebel's confidence. She knew how fragile the world was and spent her entire life trying to improve it because that's who she was.

To start, she fixed the relationship with the three Salvatore boys and their mother, ensuring they had a strong relationship; she also ensured that Julian wouldn't be a problem and that anyone who came after her family wouldn't get close enough even to scratch them.

Life continued, and Damon knew they had been through some hard struggles. Still, he knew where to put them all to bed to show her how much he loved her, so he got down on one knee and asked the woman he loved to spend the rest of their lives together in immortality, which she said yes to. Still, they were celebrating their wedding; they had no idea that the life they had created together was growing inside Rebel, the third-born tribrid who would be just as powerful as her mother.

Caroline and Rebel were both pregnant at the same time. They were dealing with many heightened emotions but got through it together as best friends and sisters.

Rebel could see the pain that Rick was going through, knowing that one day his girls would one day have to become one. How does anyone prepare to lose a child? That is why, as always, she found a way to fix the impossible because she is a great-granddaughter to god, as well as working Elena up for Jason, everyone seemed to be getting her happy endings

Which started with the birth of Willow-Katerina Salvatore Elizabeth Jenne Saltzman and Josie Olivia Saltzman

Then, soon after the wedding of Rebel Morningstar and Damon Salvatore, they began their life together as a married couple. They started their businesses and raised their daughter, who eventually attended the Salvatore school, which, of course, is owned also by them. They lived the life that they always dreamed of; nothing could ruin it

Soon after Elena Gilbert and Jason Salvatore also tied the knot, they decided to live in New York for a while. Elena got her medical degree. They both took the cure and lived down their days as humans. Soon, they started a family of their own two beautiful sons; I was spoilt rotten by both of them. They were living the life that they had always dreamed of, and nothing can ruin it

Then Stefan and Caroline got married, and with Rick's help, they raised the twins into beautiful young girls and ran the Salvatore school. They were living their dreams, and nothing could ruin it

For Luna and Lily, watching their children live their lives made them feel so proud, knowing that their children succeeded in becoming incredibly kind human beings and being grandmothers. They were so happy to see the next generation continue; they were living the life they dreamed of for themselves and their children, and nothing could ruin it.

Or so they thought; they didn't expect the rebel long lost father to make his way back into town with his family and his new daughter, the one that was good enough for him to raise; what would happen when Klaus comes face-to-face with the child he abandoned and how will  hope  handle finding out that she isn't the only daughter of Klaus Mikaelson

I hope you're ready because this story is going to be painful

It's going to be honest

It's going to be one hell of an adventure

I guess you're wondering who I am

Well, I guess you're going to have to wait and see

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
571K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
156K 17.2K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
282K 8.4K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...