Azur Lane: Long Beach in anot...

By Arcadia2121

I am USS Long Beach, after being dismantled I was transported to another world and threatened with death by a... More

character bio
EPISODE 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CAPITULO 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12.0
CHAPTER 12.5
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26

CHAPTER 1

6K 74 81
By Arcadia2121

POV LONG BEACH

NT: In this story you will be Long Beach.

USS Long Beach (CGN-9) was a cruiser of the United States Navy. She was the first nuclear-powered surface ship. She was also the US warship with a battery composed entirely of guided missiles.

The construction of the USS Long Beach began on December 2, 1957. It was in charge of the Bethlehem Steel Company Shipyard, in Fore River Shipyard, Quincy, Massachusetts. She launched the ship on July 14, 1959. She entered service on September 9, 1961 with Captain Eugene P. Wilkinson in command of her.

In 1964 the USS Long Beach participated in Operation Sea Orbit. A voyage around the world accompanied by the USS Enterprise CVN-65 and the USS Bainbridge.

The Long Beach was in the Vietnam War.

The USS Long Beach decommissioned on May 1, 1995.

Puget Sound Naval Shipyard recycled the superstructure and reactors on September 25, 2002.

If you are wondering who is that cruise ship, that cruise ship is me, because my reactors have been in the Puget Sound Naval Shipyard, my conscience still cannot rest in peace and I have stayed "alive" because I am more dead than alive, don't know if I should continue to call myself a Guided Missile Cruiser or simply call myself a Nuclear Reactor, because as a cruiser I no longer have anything that identifies me as a cruiser, the engineers do not want to use my reactors because my reactors are already obsolete and are not good enough to propel the new warships.

???: Do you want to sail again?

Me: Yes, I want to go back to sailing.

???: Do you want to have a second chance?

Me: Huh?

In that, a girl appears in front of my reactors, by appearance, she should be 12 or 13 years old, she wears a Japanese school uniform.

Me: What is this girl doing here? How could she get into such a safe place so easily?

???: That's because I'm a goddess, I can enter wherever I want and without anyone noticing.

Me: (Shocked) Huh? How? Can she hear me?

???: Yes, I can hear you.

Me: what do you want?

In that the girl snaps her fingers and my reactors are teleported to another dimension, in that I see the sea.

Me: (Panic) oioioioioi! I'm just two nuclear reactors, not a ship!

In that my reactors begin to levitate 2 meters from the sea.

Me: (sigh) Uffff, thank goodness.

???: What do you say? do you accept

Me: Accept what?

???: Accept or else...

Me what?

???: You will sink to the bottom of the ocean.

Me: (Panic) Okay! It's fine! I accept, but don't throw me to the bottom of the ocean!

??: Ok, (snaps fingers)

At that moment the goddess snaps her fingers while smiling from ear to ear, at that moment a light begins to surround me and I could not believe it, in that several mental cubes begin to surround me and my ship begins to form, in that my ship touches the sea, I couldn't believe it I can feel my ship, my sections, my weapons, my sensors... I can feel my ship as part of me.

??: What do you say?

Me: (Incredulous) I have no words, I did not expect to sail once again.

???: (Smile) Now comes the best part.

In that she snaps her fingers and for a few seconds I feel kind of strange and in that I have a very strange feeling and...

Me: This is weird, huh? I can talk?

???: That's right, from now on you will no longer be a warship, now you will be a kansen.

In that I looked at myself and I could confirm...

Me: I'm human! I have a human body!

I ran into my ship and ran to the bathroom and when I saw myself in the mirror I froze, now I'm a pretty girl.

Me: (Shock) This is not possible, how is it possible that i am a human?

???: Well, now I have to go, for now, I'll explain how to operate your new power.

Me: Ok.

???: Do you know the universe of Azur Lane?

Me: Azur Lane? I think it's a Chinese video game that uses warships and turns them into rich Waifus to please the male audience.

???: (Uncomfortable look) Well, that makes things easier for me, well, the Azur Lane universe exists in real life, but with some differences, humanity was 80% exterminated.

Me: Hm.

???: Currently the factions are governed by the Kansen themselves since humanity itself lacks the power to govern themselves. For that reason the kansen are the governors of the factions.

Me: Hmmm, one thing before I continue. Why did you summon me here?

??: Do you know about the factions of this world?

Me: Yes, They are: Eagle Union, Royal Navy, Sakura Empire, Iron Blood, Sardegna Empire, Iris Libre, Vicha Dominion and Parliament of the North.

??: Well, the Sakura empire and Iron Blood are forming an alliance of their own and plan to declare war, also the Sakura empire is planning something dark and could endanger the balance of the world, even there is a 60% chance that this world be destroyed, so I travel throughout the universe looking for ships with enough power to destroy the fate of this world.

Me: And why didn't you summon an Iowa-class battleship or Arleigh Burke-class destroyers or Ticonderoga-class cruisers?

???: That's very easy, I can't summon them because if I do I can cause an imbalance in your world, that's why I summoned you, I was very lucky to find your soul still impregnated in your reactors.

Me: I understand, that's why you resurrected me.

???: That's right, so I give you all the freedom to act, live your new life as you like, ah, before I forget, I'll force the information into your mind, so that you can live in this world.

In that she grabs my head and in that I feel a pain in my head while I feel that a lot of information enters my brain, how to operate my ship, how to use my rigging and among other trivial things about body care and cleanliness.

???: Well, that's all, see you.

Me: (recovering) Wait! Oh, she's gone.

Before I can recover from that headache, she had already disappeared, so I decided to investigate the information that she imposed on my head, to my unpleasant surprise, the information about the enemy is very scarce.

Me: Thanks for nothing, why didn't she put almost no information about the enemy?

The only thing I know about sirens is the following:

-The siren are a race of aliens with the ability to manipulate space and time.

-It is known that they do not need spaceships to invade other places, due to the power of space manipulation.

-The siren use the habitants of the worlds as guinea pigs to satisfy their curiosity.

-Sirens are divided into 3 classifications: Mass Production Siren (they are the weakest), High Rank Siren and Arbiter class Siren (they are the most powerful)

And that's it, there's no more.

Me: That goddess, why are you hiding the information from me?

There was no choice of anything, so forgetting those things I decided to practice with my rig.

TO BE CONTINUE...........................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.1K 2.2K 54
After dying in a very bizarre way, she was reincarnated as the daughter of the battleship HMS Queen Elizabeth... WHAT? DISCLAIMER: Azur Lane is not...
18.3K 348 29
First time writing a story. Feel free to give advice & comment Please leave a vote as you read A god descend to Azur Lane, and he is not pleased of t...
19.3K 500 17
Taken place during WW2. The British are fighting a great battle. Though on the water there is a great fear of U-Boats and advanced fighter planes. Co...
8.9K 170 23
An old abandonned fanfic on Azur lane. One of my first works. Republished but not updated to my standards.