The food career of a retired...

By Darkknight123457

By: not bald cat Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-07-26 Latest: Chapter 45 Fanwai 4 rebirth ... More

Work related
1-2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 4

1.4K 25 1
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 4 Glutinous Rice Shaomai

    During Shen Youqing's years as a supporting actress, Yin You was the most troublesome to her. Unexpectedly, after completing the task, Yin You still did not make her feel at ease.

    The young son he was talking about was Shen Qingzhuo, Shen Youqing's younger brother, nicknamed An An, nearly eight years old and a little shy, but Shen Youqing sincerely pity this younger brother.

    After all, this book is a bloody Mary Su novel. Everything is centered on the hero and heroine. Although the heroine Shen Yinian is a concubine, all the factors that hinder the heroine's counterattack in the book will be removed by the heroine. The heroine counterattacked to give way.

    The heroine needs the affection of her father Kang Ninghou, and Shen Qingzhuo, as the serious son of the Hou family, cannot get the sincere care and love of Kang Ninghou, and the reason is also very "reasonable and well-founded".

    Shen Youqing and Shen Qingzhuo's mother, Ji Xi, was the daughter of the Ji family's direct descendant, and the Ji family held a high position. At that time, Shen Yan, who was not a Hou Ye, was forced to marry Ji Xi for profit.

    Shen Yan had no friendship with her in the first place, but Ji Xi had a strong temperament. The two of them always had trouble getting along. Later, Shen Yan slowly developed, and inevitably took a small family of Jasper Liu as a concubine, and Liu was born in the first year. Daughter Shen Yinian, the relationship between husband and wife became more and more discordant.

    After Ji Xi gave birth to Shen Youqing, her health was not very good. She knew that she was not favored, and she was not reconciled that she did not have a son-in-law by her side. She searched for a famous doctor, and regardless of her physical condition, she just gave birth to her first son, Shen Qingzhuo.

    As soon as she left the Liu family, she took over half of the family power. Although Shen Qingzhuo was the son of the Hou family, no one really cared about him and loved him, and Shen Yan would only lukewarmly order him to study hard. , stingy to give him a little warmth.

    Even the closest sister is a "willful and unruly" character.

    When Shen Youqing first entered the book, Shen Qingzhuo was extremely introverted, he was obviously his real brother, but he was cautious when facing her, for fear of angering her, Shen Youqing looked very distressed.

    Helpless, at that time, her actions were restricted by the character of the original book Shen Youqing, so she couldn't love her brother's broken character openly, so she had to secretly cook some food for him to eat when no one was paying attention. Shen Qingzhuo was not as introverted as he just passed sensitive.

    Now she has escaped from the plot restrictions and escaped from the Hou Mansion, but Shen Qingzhuo is still there. According to the plot, Shen Yinian may not drag him into a worse situation.

    Although she felt that Yin You was a nasty crow's mouth and was worried about Shen Qingzhuo, she never expected Shen Qingzhuo's accident to come so quickly.

    Her shop has been renovated, and she hired a painter to draw some food pictures, which are hanging in front of the shop, because the content of the pictures is novel and looks delicious, but some people gather there to watch.

    Shen Youqing was in full swing when a girl in Tsing Yi suddenly broke into the shop. The hired man couldn't stop him, and it was not good to directly hold a girl and let her break in.

    The girl in Tsing Yi came in and saw Shen Youqing who was surrounded by the middle. She held back her tears and shouted, "Miss!"

    Shen Youqing heard the familiar voice, looked back and said in surprise, "Yuya? How did you come here? Here?"

    Yuya was her personal maid in the Hou's Mansion, and Yuya took care of her food, clothing, housing, and transportation, and was very good at taking care of people. Later, when the task was about to be completed, Shen Youqing found an idea to send her to Shen Qingzhuo and let Yuya take care of her.

    Yuya trotted over, Shen Youqing waved the painter to leave first, and took Yuya to look at her. Seeing her exhausted expression, her eyes were full of red blood, she asked in surprise, "What's wrong with you? Liu Shi is in trouble for you?"

    Yuya shook her head, then nodded again, and when she saw the familiar master, she couldn't help crying. Shen Youqing finally realized what was wrong, Yin You's words were recalled in her mind, she asked anxiously, "Is something wrong with An'an?"

    Yuya's snot and tears flowed together, trying her best to stop her choking and explain the reason to her. "Xiao, Xiao Gongzi went to Aunt Liu after you left, and he started arguing and arguing. Xiao Gongzi rushed up to beat Aunt Liu, but when the servants stopped him, I didn't know who or who accidentally pushed Xiao Gongzi. Just a moment..."

    Yuya couldn't help but start to cry again, sobbing and choking: "The young master hit the chair, and his head kept bleeding and bleeding..."

    Shen Youqing's eyes darkened when she heard these words, and she almost fainted.

    She couldn't help shaking her voice, took Yuya's hand and said, "Why is this... I have to go back to see An An..."

    She rushed out of the door as if losing her soul. Seeing her suddenly running out, she hurriedly called her, "Miss Shen, what's going on here?"

    Shen Youqing ignored all the hustle and bustle behind her, and ran to Kangning Hou's mansion with her skirt in hand. Yuya wiped her face and ran after her.

    The streets and alleys of Chang'an are very lively. Women in sarongs carry baskets to buy vegetables, hawkers sell along the streets, and children laugh around old people who sell candied haws.

    Mo Yi followed Yin You as they were preparing to deal with the matter. The people they met along the way were forced by their aura, and they all moved away automatically, making a way for them.

    Mo Yi's face was stern, but he was thinking about his master's attitude towards Shen Youqing. He suddenly noticed something in the corner of the light. He stared at it for a while, the war between heaven and man in his mind, carefully glanced at the master beside him, and still pretended to be unintentional. Said: "Isn't that Miss Shen?"

    Yin Youzheng frowned and thought, looking irritable. Hearing that, he looked up and followed his line of sight, but he didn't see a familiar figure.

    His tone was not very good, and he said coldly, "Are you free again?"

    Mo Yi hurriedly shook his head, "My subordinates don't dare, but I really saw that Miss Shen was just running, and she was in a hurry. I thought that you still care about Miss Shen, so I quickly told you."

    Yin You's face turned even worse, "...What nonsense are you talking about, are you really idle?"

    Mo Yi realized that his mouth was about to say the wrong thing, so he quickly shut up and shook his head vigorously, not daring to say more.

    Yin You continued to walk forward unhurriedly. After a while, he suddenly said, "Where did you see her running away?"     Mo

    Yi didn't respond for a while, "Who?"

Looking at him, with a posture of letting him roll away if he asked more questions, he reacted suddenly.

    With a great desire to survive, he didn't say who it was, "I turned left at that intersection just now, it might be to go to the Marquis of Kangning."

    Yin You paused. After stepping, he suddenly turned in a direction, "Let's go and see the excitement first."

    Mo Yi: ...Master, do you remember that the troubles in the Ministry of War are waiting for you to deal with it today?

    It seems that the master of the family will become strange when he meets Miss Shen. Now he is going to join in if he doesn't know if it is lively. At first, I don't know who is even disdainful of the excitement of the famous talent campaign in the capital.

    He thought about it, what did the master say back then?

    "What kind of trivial matters are you going to join in the fun? Are you so idle when you are the king? Those princes are really humiliating the royal family, rushing to please a prostitute."

    Miss Shen is a commoner now, why don't you feel ashamed face?

    Mo Yi complained silently in his heart, but he didn't dare to say more, and honestly followed Yin You back to the Kangning Hou Mansion to "watch the fun".

    Shen Youqing ran all the way back to the Hou Mansion, and was about to go in directly as usual, but was stopped by the gatekeeper at the door, "Miss Shen, Lord Hou said that you can't enter or leave the Hou Mansion in the future.

    " blacken.

    The emperor took his title with the front foot, and the Houfu mansion began to not recognize this daughter. The action was really fast.

    She didn't intend to waste time here. In order to sneak out of the mansion and encounter various princes and generals, Shen Yinian cut a hole in the outer wall of the mansion, just enough to allow people to enter.

    Just as he was about to turn around and leave to climb the cave, a voice suddenly came from behind, "Then can the king visit your mansion?"

    Yin You led Mo Yi slowly towards the Hou mansion. There was an air of arrogance that had always been in a high position in his words. Although his clothes were a little messy for some reason, it didn't affect his temperament, but the expression of Mo Yi behind him was a bit... strange.

    The gatekeepers looked at each other and hurriedly knelt down, "I have seen His Royal Highness, but I didn't know that the prince suddenly came to visit, the villain will report it."

    Yin You waved his hand to indicate that there was no need, "I must have welcomed the prince very much, that book. Why don't Wang go ahead and talk about it, and give the Marquis a surprise." The

    gatekeeper: ... is the surprise from Prince Duan a good thing?

    But they didn't dare to reach out to intercept them for a while, so they could only stay in place and be at a loss. Yin You turned around and motioned for Shen Youqing, who was also dumbfounded, to follow.

    Shen Youqing's mood was complicated and unspeakable for a while. She couldn't get into her own home, and she had to rely on an outsider. She was really powerful, and a phoenix who fell into the water was not as good as... well, she didn't deserve it.

    Several people swaggered into the Kangning Hou Mansion, and before Shen Youqing could say anything, he ran straight to Shen Qingzhuo's Qinghui Garden. Along the way, I met many maids and little servants, and some of them were about to stop them. Yin You signaled Mo Yi to stop them with a knife, and the servants were so frightened that they dared not move.

    The servants in the yard were stunned when they saw Shen Youqing, but Yuya scolded them: "What are you doing, don't hurry up and do your own business."

    Someone muttered in the corner: "She is not in our house for a long time. It's because of her..."

    Yuya glared at him fiercely, and the broken thoughts in the corner stopped.

    Shen Youqing went straight into the back room as if he didn't hear it.

    As soon as I entered, I smelled the bitter taste of traditional Chinese medicine in the air. The carved wooden windows were not opened, the room was dark and depressing, and Shen Youqing's face was as black as the bottom of a pot.

    She asked: "Who closed the window?"

    Yuya shook her head, "The window was still open when the servant tried to get out, and I don't know who closed it again while the servant was away."

    "You stayed here for so many days. Didn't you discipline the people in Qinghuiyuan?"

    Shen Youqing had never been so angry before, Yuya lowered her head and said, "Miss, after you left, Concubine Liu replaced the people in Qinghuiyuan. The servants have all gone elsewhere."

    Shen Youqing was stuffy, and quickly ordered Yuya to open the window for ventilation, while she went to the bed to check on Shen Qingzhuo's condition.

    Shen Qingzhuo closed his eyes tightly, his face was pale, his forehead was tied with a white gauze, and he could still see blood. He is only thirteen years old this year, and others are at the age when he was loved and cared for by his parents, but Shen Qingzhuo will be left out in the cold. Who can believe that this is the treatment of the son of the Hou family?

    She herself escaped the restrictions of Mary Sue's novels, but Shen Qingzhuo couldn't, and could only live as cannon fodder for the rest of her life.

    Shen Youqing patted Shen Qingzhuo's head lovingly, seeing his chapped lips, took the water to moisten his lips.

    Shen Qingzhuo's eyelashes trembled, Shen Youqing clenched his hand and called softly, "An An, sister is here."

    Shen Qingzhuo opened her eyes in a daze, seeing her sister who used to look at him coldly most of the time At this moment, he looked at himself tenderly, as if he couldn't believe it, and closed his eyes quickly.

    Shen Youqing thought he was frightened by his previous image, and his voice was softer, "An An, don't be afraid, my sister will not be like before."

    Shen Qingzhuo quickly opened her eyes when she heard this, and shouted, "Sister don't. "

    Seeing Shen Youqing bewildered, he pursed his lips cautiously, stared at Shen Youqing with wet eyes, and his voice was timid, "I think my sister will cook me good food like before. If you see something you like in your eyes, don’t be better, sister.”

    Tears welled up in Shen Youqing’s eyes, but she smiled, but with a weeping voice, “In the future, sister will not kill you, and will give you delicious food. Sister An An will give you whatever she wants, okay?"

    Shen Qingzhuo's eyes shone with shimmering stars, although his voice was weak, he could still hear his joy.

    "Sister, please don't lie to me, you didn't even make the glutinous rice shaomai you promised me last time, and I didn't eat it... But, but if you don't make it, you won't leave, then I won't eat it in the future, Ah Sister, don't leave me alone, okay?"

    Shen Youqing's heart was filled with guilt, she had promised Shen Qingzhuo to make him glutinous rice and simmered wheat, but before she got a chance to do it, the important plot development point came, Fifth Prince She expressed her heart to Shen Yinian at the Huai Xu Xiaoban in advance, and she could only hurriedly follow the plot, make a scene in front of the emperor, and then complete the task and escape the control of the original book.

    Shen Qingzhuo waited so long for glutinous rice and simmered wheat, and also waited so long for Shen Youqing's moment of pampering, but he did not wait.

    Shen Youqing took Shen Qingzhuo's hand tightly, looked at him and said seriously: "I'm sorry, my sister will supply you with glutinous rice and roasted wheat, and I will not leave you. Are you willing to forgive my sister?"

    Shen Qingzhuo said heavily nod.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 65 31
Song Wan, the female boss of the last days, died and traveled to the ancient exile. In the memory of the original owner, her grandfather, father and...
9.6K 73 9
The Queen is Perfect (皇后完美无缺) Author: Jiu Lan Chu Yin came from a famous family, with both talent and beauty. She was named Crown Princess at the age...
64.8K 1.2K 124
https://m.shubaow.net/230/230948/ Author: Ling Younian Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-01-16 Latest: Chapter 124. [Latest] Wedding...