True Love

By writer_khushi11

Pranit Verma-A successful self-made businessman ,specifically a hoteiler. He runs a chain of hotels in India... More

Author's Note
CHARACTER ASTHETICS
Other Charcters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Thank You
❤Story Rankings❤

Chapter 29

19.2K 778 23
By writer_khushi11

Sonakshi's Pov:

"I Love you Sonakshi "

When this words left from his mouth,I became still.My blood rushed and an unknown delightful feeling evolved through me.I was trying to decipher his words to confirm that I was hearing him correctly.

Meanwhile, he was looking at me through so much emotions flowing in his eyes.Patiently, he was waiting for my reply.But my mouth went dry and words weren't ready to come out of my throat.

This is true.... This is really happening. My subconscious mind made me aware.

I was dying to hear this words from him.Now we can have a happy life.A life were we will grow together and love each other.We will have our own family. A small one ,though,including him, me and our children. And we will........

Our children......

Then the reality hit me hard.Can I give him a family?

Love is fine but what about his dreams about a family.I am not suitable for him not at all.I can't give him happiness.
I can't .....

"Hey... You zoned out" Pranit snapped me out of my thinking session.He was looking concerned by seeing my expressions.I averted my eyes from him and started walking back in my room

"Yeah.... Hmm.... I think you should leave now, it's quite late" I told him while back facing him.

"Sonakshi.... I said I love you" he told me while coming closer to me.

Please don't make this hard for me.

"You should leave" I replied in a shaky voice while controlling my tears.

He grabbed my arm and turned me around harshly.The next second I was facing him and his face was harden by my sudden change in behavior.

"What happened Sona?Did I did something wrong? " He asked me but I remained silent.

He held by chin upwards and our eyes met.His eyes hold so much emotions that I couldn't look away, even if I wanted to.

"Something is wrong..... Tell me what happened suddenly?" he asked me but I refused to acknowledge him.

He sighed and said "Is this because I confessed my love in an unromantic way.... Sona I swear, I would have planned something.But this moment felt the best.I couldn't keep it to myself.I wanted to tell you and so I did.I am really not experienced in such things but.... "

I cut him off and said "No... No.It's not that.It's just that.... I don't think this will end well"

"What do you mean? " He asked looking confused by my statement.

"I think we should just.... We should just.... I want divorce" I said while gathering some courage.

"What! Did you just hear what you said? You want divorce.... Are you joking with me" he said in a loud voice looking frustrated.

"No, I am not joking at all" I told him avoiding his gaze and controlling myself.

"Sonakshi..... You can't be serious, You love me don't you?" he sounded terrified.

I choose to remain silent which grew his anger more.

"Just spill it out" He spatted back in an furious tone.

"This can't happen " I timidly replied.

"Why?" he asked in a loud tone.

"Because I am not perfect.I have my own flaws.I can't give you a family...I can't.You will never be happy with me.You would wish to have babies in future, and I am not capable to give you one.Then what's the use of dragging this relationship when we know it's end result.You have every right to be happy, but me being with you will make your life a hell.And I can't do this.Never.... Please leave , for God's sake... Leave " My sudden outburst shocked him.

I sat on my bed, crying miserably.Everything went silent and only my loud snobs were heard in the room.

After a while, he sat besides me and took my hand in his.Holding it tightly, he squeezed it and I looked at him.My blurry vision was doing nothing good as I couldn't even look at him properly.I turned my head in other direction to avoid his gaze.

"Sonakshi.....a few moments before, you told me that you don't want me to change.You love me as I am.Can't I love you as you are.You are Perfect,Sona.I admit that I have every right to be happy but I want to be happy with you, together.I want to spend my life with you.The life which I am living just because you saved me that day" his words were making my heart race at an fast pace.He took hold of my chin and made me face him and continued to talk.

"And talking about family....... Then You are my family. I don't need anyone else.I just want you.Please don't push me away.....I have been through a lot of rough phases in my life.Being an orphan and then I came to know that I was abandoned by my father, my mother's death.... but I have been strong and faced it. But now I want you to share my pain, happiness and everything that I have.I want you to love me and care for me.I want to be happy, once in a life and my happiness is with you.So.... I beg you to give me my happiness and my love. I love you, wifey. "

As soon as he ends my arms automatically reach around his neck and I hug him tightly.He wasted no time in copying my action.My eyes welled up with tears but now they were happy tears.I felt contented in his warm embrace.

"I love you too"I finally told him with an happy smile on my face.

He broke our hug and looked at me.His eyes filled with joy and he was smiling.Kissing my forehead,he hugged me again and we sat besides each other.This is so good.

" Pranit... " I called him finally broking the silence.

"Hmm.... " he hummed in response.

"I think you should leave now.If Baba see's you hear he will be upset. " I told him and he groaned.

"I don't want to... " he whined like a child and I just gave him a look that says You-need-to-do-as-I-say.

He kissed my forehead and started walking towards the balcony.

"Why are you going there?" I asked him confusingly.

"I am leaving as you said.... Wait did you changed your mind and I can stay with you, didn't you? " he asked looking excited.

"No.. Not at all.You are leaving but not from the window but through the front door" I told him and his smile fell.I was really enjoying this.

"Come on, I will help you escape " I told him while getting excited.

"Ofcourse... Love" he says and hold my hands.

****

Taking the last step, we made our way towards the front door without making an noise.Darkness was engulfed in the room.

We were in the mid-way when Pranit hold my waist, turning me around.I gasped at his sudden action and looked at him in shock.

He smirked at me and huskily whispered in my ear "Won't I get a good-bye gift"

A shiver ran through my body just by his words"What... What are.. You talking about?" I asked him timidly.

"About a kiss" he says and leans forward.My eyes widen in shock and I shook my head.

"Hey... Not now leave me" I said while struggling to get out of his hold.

"No... I deserve it and I will have it " he says while pulling me closer to him.

"Leave me" I spoke loudly and again tried to push him back.

"Omg... Maa... Baba... There is a thief, he is trying to hurt Sona" A voice startled both of us and it didn't took me a minute to recognise that the source of this voice was Anshi, my sister.

We are in a trouble....

I started panicking as Anshi's voice boomed again.Her screamings didn't stop even when I tried to explain her the situation.

Suddenly, the voice of footsteps echoed and I know it were of the other family members.

"What should we do now?" Pranit asked me.

"Hide somewhere..... Fast" I hurridely told him.

He nodded his head and went behind the sofa to hide himself.At the same time, lights of the room went on and everyone looked panicked.

"What happened?Why were you screaming Anshi" Baba asked her.

"Baba... There is a thief in here.He had caged Sona, I was so terrified" Anshi said looking extremely tensed.

Everyone, turned there head towards my direction.I gave out a nervous laugh and said "What are you saying Anshi? I am absolutely fine.And there is no thief in here.It's just me.I think you aren't wide awake till now"

"Sona are you sure" Anshu asked me in a worried tone.

"Yeah... Absolutely" I told him nervously.

"Anshi... You just gave us all a heart attack" Maa replied while glaring at her.

"But Maa... " she tried to protest only to cut off my Dadi "Anshi... Go and sleep"

She huffed in response and kept her mouth shut.

That's a relief....

"Ok everyone back to your rooms, I and Sona needs to go somewhere tomorrow.So don't disturb our sleep" Baba said making me confused.

"Where are we going Baba?" I asked him.

"To meet a lawyer" Baba said making my heart to race fast.

Was Pranit right about the divorce thing?

Is Baba going to seperate us?

"Why... though? " I asked him.

"Something important, and we need to do it as early as possible.And you can't deny it " Baba said .

Before I could retort back , a sudden voice boomed "No...... "

I turned around to look Pranit standing behind the sofa, looking terrified as well.

Oh... No.

I turned my head towards my family members and everyone looked shocked by his sudden appearance.

Pranit walked towards me and stood close to me.

"She will not visit the lawyer, not at all" he spoke looking directly towards baba.

"Why won't she? " Baba asked him while crossing his arms.

"Because I said so... You can't force her Baba, she doesn't want to go." He said while looking a little bit terrified by Baba.

"Look I told that there was someone here, but you won't believe me" Anshi stated looking reliefed that she was right.

"Yeah.. Whatever " Anshu told while shrugging.

"Pranit beta and Sona, we want an explanation" Dadi told while glaring at us.

*****

As soon as I explained them everything that happened , except the kissing part obviously, everyone bursted into laughter.

Pranit looked embarrassed and so was I. My cheeks flushed and I too join them in the laugh.

"Jiju... You are so filmy" Anshi says and everyone starts laughing again.

"Ok guys that's enough" I tried to stop them but all in vain.

Baba controlled his laughter and spoke "But why can't I take Sona with me to meet the lawyer"

"Because I won't divorce her and she won't too" Pranit replied making them all confused.

I explained them about his assumption that he thought that Baba was going to divorce us.Baba started laughing again making us confused.

"Pranit ji.... That important decision was not about the divorce thing.Actually, I am going to transfer a land title in name of Sonakshi.It was a small land that I purchased through my savings.Sona always wanted to do something related to charity.So with help of Rajnath ji,I will help her set up, an NGO."

"Baba that's great.... Thank you so much" I smiled at him.That's so thoughtful.

Baba's smile grew wider and he nodded his head saying a quick welcome.

"Now.... What should we do with him?" Baba said while pointing towards Pranit.

Pranit's expression changed from being happy to sad.

"Hmm.... Baba it's quite late already, so I will stay here, I guess" Pranit replied nervously.

Everyone started laughing again, seeing his nervous face.

"Yeah... Ofcourse you can stay here." Maa said and Pranit's started grinning widely.

"But.... You will accompany Anshu in his room" Baba stated making both of our smile drop.

"Why? " Pranit blurted out.

Everyone started laughing at him and his face turned red in embarrassment.

Whatever might be the start of the day, but eventually it ended with a feeling of happiness.

All's well, that ends well.

***********************************
Hey everyone!

If you would like to make some suggestions please make a comment.
Hit the star ⭐ button if you like this chapter, it will encourage me a lot.

Please appreciate my hardwork by voting if you liked the chapter.

Thank you for reading....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.8K 3.1K 32
||Book 1|| ♡Aliasha Rathore♡ ~"har aashiq ki ajab kahani hai, chup rehna bhi pyaar ki nishani hai". A 24 year-old global superstar. She has everythi...
39.2K 1.2K 47
A story of past left incomplete. It's a story of Avantika and Karanveer. A woman With pride and self respect. A woman who knew how to break the soc...
772 68 24
This is my 1st story . Don't judge my writing, there are some mistakes that I make please co-operate and support me. This is a story of a high sch...
577K 23.9K 49
Dev Dixit : A fun loving smart mamma's boy who is very casual and pays no heed of what others think about him he likes to do whatever he feels right...