True Love

By writer_khushi11

Pranit Verma-A successful self-made businessman ,specifically a hoteiler. He runs a chain of hotels in India... More

Author's Note
CHARACTER ASTHETICS
Other Charcters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Thank You
❤Story Rankings❤

Chapter 28

19.3K 766 23
By writer_khushi11

Sonakshi's POV :

It's almost 2 O'clock in the night, and still sleep is far away from my eyes.Even after trying hard,I am not able to sleep.All that happened today was making me restless.

After leaving the apartment, I decided to come back to my family. My actual home. I wanted to just relax my mind, and decide what I should do further.

When I came here, everyone was shocked by my sudden presence.I couldn't control myself and cried in front of them.After a lot of consoling,I stopped. Eventually, I told them all the truth,Everything.....

Baba was disappointed by Pranit's behavior but told me that might be he needed some time to accept the truth.And suggested to talk to him, calmly.I acknowledged his idea but still a part of me was hurt.Hurt by his sudden disappearance.I wanted to tell him everything but all in vain.

Anshu and Anshi tried to make me smile but all their efforts were futile.I was too engrossed in my thoughts to give them attention.After sometime they left me alone as their tricks were not helping much.

As soon as they left my thought process begin again.

Will he accept me?
Or is this the end of our relationship?
What if he asks for divorce?

Tears begin to fall from my eyes by just the thought of leaving him.Don't know when he became an important part of my life.Everything was on right track, but I guess my happiness didn't last long.

When Rajnath Uncle told me that Pranit was the guy whom I saved in that accident, I was shocked would be an understatement.But somewhere I was happy that I was able to save his life.His life was already a mess and I didn't want to add more to it.I told Uncle that I will talk to him when I feel comfortable, but couldn't make the move.Whenever, I decided to finally speak to him.... I saw how happy was he.I didn't had the courage to make him sad by telling him everything.

But I guess, I should have told him.Then he wouldn't have felt betrayed.

Sighing,I decided to get up from my bed as I couldn't sleep at all.I made my way towards the small balcony in my room.

Looking up towards the sky full of stars,I eventually relaxed.It was peaceful to watch it.

Don't know when a tear slipped from the corner of my eyes spoiling my efforts to stay calm.

I was missing him... Freaking much.

Is he missing me too?
Did he return back to home?
Did he eat anything?

Many questions formed in my head regarding him and more tears left my eyes.This is bad.

My crying session was disturbed by a sudden voice coming from the garden area.Startled,I looked towards it source and was shocked to see the scenario in front of me.

What the hell!

***********************************

Pranit's Pov:

As soon as,Anshu told me that Sonakshi was with them, I relaxed a bit.Atlast she is safe.

Rushing towards my car,I quickly settled in. Reversing my car, I made way towards her parents place.All throughout the ride, my thoughts were filled by Sonakshi.

She is such an gem.Even without knowing who I was she didn't hesitate to sacrifice her life.She was going through hell because of my mistake.I can't forgive myself. But I want her in my life.

I want to confess my love towards her and then I will beg her to come with me.I will tell her that she is special to me.Very Special.

****
After around an hour or so, I finally reached my destination.Moving towards the front door my heart began to race.Calming myself I dialed Anshik's number. He picked it after few rings

"Hello" came his sleepy voice from other end.

"Hello.... I am here, Open the door" I told him.

"Who are you? Why will I open the door for you?" he asked still in sleepy state. Is he crazy.

"Wake up Anshik.... It's me Pranit, your Jiju" I told him in a loud voice.

"Jiju what are you doing here? that too this late in night" he asked in a shocked state.

"I came to meet Sonakshi, I want to talk with her.As I didn't want to wake up others by ringing the bell so I called you.... Now come and open the door" I told him in urgency.

"Ok.... Ok... I will come in a minute" he said and hung up.

I waited for more than a minute but still he didn't came.
What is taking him so long?
Did he slept again?

Sighing, I decided to call him and as he picked up I started speaking without waiting for a "hello"

"Where are you? Come fast.... I can't wait now.Open the damn door, right now" I said in a one go.

"Pranit ji" The voice on the other end shocked me ,it was Sonakshi's father.

"Hello... Hmm.. Baba Namaste, Can...you please open the door.I wanted to meet Sonakshi" I spoke while stuttering.

"No, I can't open it " He said.I was taken back by his words.

"Why.. though?" I asked.

"Well as you see, my daughter cried a lot because of you.And this is your punishment for making her sad.Now go home and sleep.Come back tomorrow and we will discuss this out.I want to make an important announcement for my daughter's life.And your presence is compulsory for that.Good night" he said to me.

"Hello... Uncle it isn't what you think... Hello" There was no reply, I brought the phone in front of my face and saw that the call was already dismissed. Shit.

I tried calling him again but it was switched off.Then I tried Sonakshi's number but it was switched off too.

What was Baba talking about? Important decision for Sonakshi's life and I am needed there.

What was he going to do?

My thoughts were running wild with curiousity.Then a sudden thought made it's way towards my mind making me startled.

Is he talking about divorce?

Is he going to make an important decision of her life by divorcing her?

No... No... This can't happen. Not at all.

I started pacing here and there in the corridor.Just this thought made me crazy. Is this the reason Sonakshi is not picking up my calls.

I need to do something.Urgently.

I turned around a little and saw a ladder placed in the corner.I picked it up and made my way towards Sonakshi's balcony. Placing it at an end, I started climbing it.

I stopped midway, when I heard Sonakshi's voice" Pranit what are you doing?"

I looked at her and smiled like a fool.Atlast, I got to see her.

"Stop smiling and tell me" she said in an angry tone.

"I am here to meet you " I said and started climbing again.

"What? Are you crazy.... You might fall from this ladder.You will hurt yourself, go back" she tells in a concerning tone.

"You care too much, wifey.But I am not going to stop now" I told her with a smile on my face.

"Pranit.... It's quite a long distance,if you fell down you might get hurt" She told me looking worried.

"I will even walk to the moon if in the end I get to meet you" I told in a dramatic way.

"Why are you being so cheesy? Get the hell down" She scolded me but I wasn't in a mood to stop.

"Nope" I told her.

As soon as I reached near the rail of balcony, she supported me as I jumped in.

Not even a second later,she hugged me tightly.I too reciprocated the action, and found myself relaxed as she was close to me.

"Are you mad... What if you would have fell down" she told me in a crying tone.I hurridely seperated us and cupped her face. She was a crying mess.

"Hey... Don't cry, I am fine" I told her while wiping her tears away.

"Who told you to do such stunt?You should have used the door." She replied and more tears fell from her eyes.

"Yeah... I know.But your father didn't allow me in.So, I didn't had any other option left. Now please stop crying,we had enough for the day" I replied to her.

She wiped her tears with her palm and stopped her crying session.

"Why didn't baba allowed you to come in?" She questioned and I just shrugged my shoulders.

"He said that I made you cry... So I don't get to see you as my punishment." I told here.

"That's true..... Go back now" She tells me while pushing me back.

"No... It's late, I can't go back... You know it's dangerous to go on streets at this late in night" I tried to convince her.

"Why did you came here at this late in night?" She asked me looking curious.

"I wanted to talk to you..... I... I am really very sorry about what happened back there.I wasn't thinking straight, I thought you lied to me and so I ran away.But Rajnath Uncle told me everything about that accident.I am feeling guilty,really.You faced so many difficulties just because of me.Just because of my mistake,it's all my fault.Forgive me Sona,please.I know I don't deserve you at all.But please don't leave.I will try to improve myself.Please don't divorce me... Please "I spoke whatever I want truthfully.

She looked shocked after hearing what I said.She was just looking at me without saying anything.Now I was feeling tensed by her silence.

Please speak something...

" Who said I am divorcing you? " She asked me annoyingly.

"Hmm... I assumed.I actually called Anshu to open the door but your father picked the call.He said that he will take some important decision regarding you.So I thought he will ask you to divorce me. " I told her while scratching my neck looking embarrassed.

"Have you lost your mind... Why you start assuming things on your own.I won't divorce you, never" she said in a loud and frustrated voice but her words made me happy.I was smiling like a manic.

"I am sorry" I told her while holding my ears.

She melted at my action and her eyes became soft "I can't stay without you, Pranit.It's just I can't do.You know from past few hours, I am crying like an idiot thinking just about you.I apologize as I didn't told you about that accident earlier.But I couldn't make the courage to do that.I didn't want to hurt you.Now that you know the truth, you are feeling guilty.But I don't want you to feel bad about yourself.It was an accident, Pranit.You weren't at fault, just the situation wasn't right.And you are the only one that deserve me and no one else. I like you as you are... You don't need to change yourself for me never.I..."

I stopped her midway by placing my lips on her.As soon her soft lips touched mine, I lost my control.I started sucking her lips as my life depends on it.She initially didn't responded due to shock but eventually gave in.

Holding her waist,I brought her closer to me and deepened the kiss.She opened her mouth for me and my tongue explored in.Her lips tasted sweet as honey. A moan escaped from her mouth as I bite her lower lip.

I pour my love, passion and myself into that kiss.I wanted to show her that she is mine and always will be mine.

She was struggling for breath but I didn't want to leave her lips.I started sucking her lips harshly.I was totally out of control.

But when I saw her struggling more for the oxygen, I left her lips and groaned.She was panting heavily, and so was I. She opened her eyes and looked at me.I smiled at her, feeling contented.Eventually, a small sly smile crept on her face.She turned red as a tomato and looked around avoiding my gaze. She looked cute.

I kissed her cheek and said the words I was willing to say from a long time "I Love you Sonakshi "

***********************************
Hey everyone!

If you would like to make some suggestions please make a comment.
Hit the star ⭐ button if you like this chapter, it will encourage me a lot.

Please appreciate my hardwork by voting if you liked the chapter.

Thank you for reading....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 13.8K 29
❝ I will never be able to love you.. Even you know it.. Then what is the reason you stay with me?", he said teary eyed. " Because some things are me...
8.9K 459 35
Like cold winter night my body shivered learning the harsh yet delicate truth of my life. No one has prepared me for this extraordinary surprise that...
143K 6.5K 33
"All I wanted was your respect, Prem." "All I wanted was your love, Abhi." "All I wanted was your care, Rahul." "But I got not even a bit of it." The...
4.3M 206K 73
" HOW DARE YOU TRY TO HURT MY SON??" he shouted at her, his eyes bloodshot. "DON'T SHOW ME THAT FAKE TEARS OF YOURS. I KNOW YOU ARE JUST MASKING YOU...