𝙿𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴│𝙻𝙸𝙻 𝚃𝙹�...

By itsahotgirlsummerr

ɴᴏᴜɴ: ᴘᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴘᴀᴄɪᴛʏ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ᴏʀ ᴛᴏʟᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ ᴅᴇʟᴀʏ, ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍꜱ, ᴏʀ ꜱᴜꜰꜰᴇʀɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴀɴɴᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴏʀ... More

𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟓
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟔
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟕
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟖
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟗
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟎
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟏
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟐
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟑
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟒
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟓
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟔
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟕
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟖
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟗
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐𝟎
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐𝟏
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐𝟐
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐𝟑
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐𝟒
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐𝟓
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐𝟔
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐𝟕
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐𝟖
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐𝟗
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑𝟎
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑𝟏
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑𝟐
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑𝟒
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑𝟓
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑𝟔
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑𝟕
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑𝟖
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑𝟗
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒𝟎
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒𝟏
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒𝟐
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒𝟑
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒𝟒
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒𝟓
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒𝟔
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒𝟕
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒𝟖
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒𝟗
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟓𝟎
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟓𝟏
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟓𝟐
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟓𝟑
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟓𝟒
ANNOUNCEMENT
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟓𝟓
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟓𝟔
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟓𝟕
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟓𝟖
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟓𝟗
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟔𝟎
THANK Y'ALL🥺💕

𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑𝟑

1.9K 79 70
By itsahotgirlsummerr

Isis Kiyana King

Sunday May 5th

Atlanta, Georgia

"Tjayy" I laughed uncontrollably as he tickled me "Stopp"

"Say you sorry mama" he chuckled as I kept trying to push him off.

This nigga strong ass hell.

"Get off forreal, you ruining my makeup" I said and he smacked his teeth

"Fuck yo makeup bruh" he said with an attitude "Youn even need that shit"

"Yo point?" I mugged him

"My point is-" he smirked rubbing his hands up and down my waist

"Aht aht!" I cut him off, swatting his hands away "Not now Tione"

"All I did was touch you" he complained "I can't touch you?"

"I know you just touched me, but I know how that go" I responded as he laughed

"How long you staying in Atlanta though?" I asked as I waked into my bathroom and took my bonnet off.

"Ian even packed like that forreal, I packed an outfit for yo graduation, that's it" he shrugged "But I'm free this whole week so I could go shopping and stay if you want me to"

"Yeah, I want you to" I said "Guess what though?"

"Hm? What mama?" he asked, looking up from his phone

"My dad is bringing his son to my lunch today" she said "Well, my brother but I gotta get used to saying that"

"You sure yo' momma finna like that?" he raised an eyebrow and I shrugged

"I mean...she don't got no bad blood with the son" I said "Just because she don't fuck with his momma, don't mean she gon' take it out on him so she giving us the chance to get to know him" I explained as he nodded

"Yo pops still be tripping?" he chuckled

"No, he kinda chill now I guess" I shrugged

"Ight, coo"

=============================================

"You look so handsome baby" I smiled, placing my hands on Tjay's face as I admired his outfit.

"Preciate it mama" he chuckled "Yo outfit fire though, I ain't know you and Aniyah was gon' match."

"We had these outfits made like a month ago" I laughed

"You ready to go? You got all yo stuff?" I asked and he shook his head no

"Whatchu mean no?" I furrowed my eyebrows

"C'mere" he pulled me towards him before placing a big box on the bed

"What's this?" I asked, confused

"Open it mama"

I opened the box seeing three Cartier bracelets, a Cartier watch and a Butterfly ring.

"Tione, stop" I spoke as I felt tears wield up in my eyes "You didn't need to get me all this, forreal"

I really didn't need him spending a lot of money on me, I would've been fine with just the flowers he got me when he came.

"I wanted to mama" he said "You deserve it, after all the hard work you put in you finally graduating and I wanna show you how proud I am of you babygirl. On smelly, ian never felt no typa way about anyone like I do for you."

"Plus, you got me mad gifts for my birthday so what I look like not getting you shit?" he furrowed his eyebrows making me chuckle

"It's really hard not to cry" I laughed as I fanned my eyes, not trying to ruin my makeup before we even got to the graduation.

"Don't cry baby" he laughed, leaning down to kiss my forehead.

"C'mon, let's go" he said grabbing my hand as we walked out of my room, into Aniyah's car where she was already in with Fivio.

He was driving, with her in the passenger seat as Tjay and I got in the back.

I got on my phone as we drove, taking videos of Tjay and I on Snapchat as all four of us just vibed to music.

My phone dinged seeing I was tagged in a story, so I clicked on it.

bubba.stackss just now.

theeisisking: Thank you bubba💙.

"Mamaaa" Tjay smiled putting my face in the camera as he kissed all over me "Say hey"

"Hey" I smiled before turning my head the other way

"She tryn' front, like she'on want my kisses" he smacked his lips "She playing, when I ain't recording she be all on me bruh, forreal"

"Stop lying" I laughed before he ended the video and typed something before posting it on his story.

Did he just post me?

"You just posted me?" I raised an eyebrow

"I mean shit, shaderoom done posted us damn near a hundred times" he said "We not even slick no more"

"But you haven't even officially asked me to be your girlfriend yet" I responded

"You gon' be my girlfriend?" he asked and I rolled my eyes

"Boy shut up," I smacked my teeth "I'm not boutta play witchu."

He was always talking about how he wanted that moment to be really special, so I wasn't even taking him serious right now.

"You finna do my mans like that forreal?" Fivio laughed

"Yes, because he play entirely too much" I said

My phone started dinging uncontrollably in my hand with notifications from Instagram and Twitter causing me to smack my teeth and put my phone on DND already knowing what was going on.

Them FBI ass fans saw Tjay post me and done found my page.

"Here go them federal ass muhfuckas" I mumbled and Tjay laughed like it was funny

"Oh it's funny nigga?" I tooted my lip up at him before he grabbed my neck with some aggression before leaning down to speak into my ear.

"Lose yo fuckin' attitude Kiyana" he said "Word to my moms imma fuck yo lil ass up"

Waterfalls

Fivio be driving like a whole menace, his driving not worse than Tjay though.

"Bae" Aniyah called out "Stop driving like this, this shit scaring me"

"I'm driving dumb slow, just because you and Isis baby asses in here and finna talk shit if I drive my regular way" He smacked his lips

"Well I'm talking shit now" she retorted "So drive slower"

"You must think you run me a'sum" he mumbled as he started to drive slower "Fuck I look like? An Uber driver?"

=============================================

We finally pulled up to the graduation and Destiny, Kiarra, both my parents and my siblings were here. As for Aniyah, both her mom and her two little siblings were here.

They were calling the names in alphabetical order so Aniyah was around the first ones.

"Aniyah Taylor" the woman spoke into the mic, and Aniyah got up from her seat and threw the middle finger up before grabbing her certificate and smiling for the photo.

Both our families was being ghetto and screaming their asses off, even after they were told to save all their claps for the end of the ceremony.

After more people were called it was the last J person, I took a deep breath knowing I was next. I was so proud of myself for making it this far and accomplishing what I have up until this day.

"Isis King" she said and my parents, siblings, Tjay and all my friends stood up and started clapping and screaming stuff.

I walked across the stage before posing and taking my photo before being handed my certificate and going to sit back down.

a/n: I don't even know how college graduations go so i'm boutta skip

We finally made it to the restaurant where we were all coming to celebrate.

I got to know my brother a little bit so far and he seem cool as hell. He is tall as hell too.

He's 14 years old, almost 6'1, which is kind of understandable because his mom's entire family is really tall and my dad's tall too. He was born in Pontiac but moved to Atlanta last year.

Him and Brooklyn act really alike, but he showed us photos of his mom and to say he got her whole face is an understatement.

"Mama, you good?" Tjay asked me while everyone else conversed, watching our food being placed on the table.

"Yeah, are you?" I asked

"I'm straight" he pecked my lips

"Y'all was the loudest in the hall though" Aniyah laughed, shaking her head

"You expected us to be quiet?" her little sister asked

"After all them loans" her momma said "I think the hell not"

"I know that's right!" my momma instigated and my dad just had his eyes on her the whole afternoon.

Whenever I'd look at him, I catch him giving my momma these freaky ass looks.

They must think they young enough for that.

Y'all can call me a stalker or wtv😂butttt I found Tjay little sister on TikTok😭and she look so much like him y'all.

But the reason I didn't drop this chapter is because I wanted to add something...but the chapter would've been too long. So I'm sorry for making y'all wait😭this chapter been in my drafts for the past six days💀💆🏽‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 146 29
" 𝐋𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐔𝐩 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐭... " 𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐊𝐒𝐅𝐀𝐕𝐁𝐓𝐂||𝐉𝐀𝐍 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 Im always editing the cover so get used...
987K 41.9K 60
"𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝗧𝗢𝗫𝗜𝗖, 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐."
28.1K 360 19
𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝! 𝐀𝐬𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞.♡ 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟕𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐞�...
7.7K 238 41
𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚, 𝑰 𝒈𝒐𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒖 𝒇𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆