𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐔𝐬

By ellababyx

FAKE DATING "We are more than friends but less than lovers." - "Oh go to hell, I was trying to have an epipha... More

Introduction
Character Collages
Playlist :)
Dedication to my babies <3
Chapter 1 - Elizabeth
Chapter 2 - b u t t e r f l i e s
Chapter 3 - red
Chapter 4 - Champagne Problems
Chapter 5 - Sweetheart
Chapter 6 - Anna
Chapter 7 - Pull Over
Chapter 8 - stupid smiles
Chapter 9 - Euphoric
Chapter 10 - strawberry
Chapter 11 - fake
Chapter 12 - Karen
Chapter 13 - Hold my waist Maxwell
Chapter 14 - I hate you
Chapter 15 - Taylor Swift
Chapter 16 - Jump
Chapter 17 - Strip Club
Chapter 18 - One bed
Chapter 19 - Room 15
Chapter 20 - Rule five
Chapter 21 - Theo
Chapter 22 - Kitchen
Chapter 23 - Paper Rings
Chapter 24 - worthless
Chapter 26 - one
Chapter 27 - Lucky Number
Chapter 28 - Happy Fucking Birthday
Chapter 29 - two
Chapter 30 - I love you, you stupid idiot
Chapter 31 - i lost faith
Chapter 32 - refrigerator light
Chapter 33 - bye bye oli
Chapter 34 - epiphany
Chapter 35 - Bleo
Chapter 36 - red... and blue?
Chapter 37 - three.
Chapter 38 - cory?
Epilogue... Platinum Rings
Bonus Chapter - May

Chapter 25 - jacuzzi

63.1K 1.2K 4K
By ellababyx

i planned for this chapter to be sad but the smut life is overpowering. I'm a proud recovering smutaholic writer but sometimes... I relapse.

Belle's Pov - pls comment lmao it looks so boring when there is like 0 comments

I moved to the beat of the music, observing the guys looking at me from the bar.

Yet, there was only one set of eyes that I truly cared about. His jaw locked in place, those pretty eyes not straying from me for even a second.

I turned away from his lingering stare on my back and dragged my hands through my hair. Letting my worries melt into the floor.

I liked dancing by myself, but having Leo join me would be so much fun. And there was only one, single way I knew to get him over here. Since he was stuck in that position on a couch opposite me.

Legs spread slightly, talking to some girl, yet blatantly ignoring whatever she was saying. Green eyes not straying from me and his dark hair was messy but in the hot kinda way.

I tapped a tall-ish guy on the back and his eyes widened when he turned around, they made a beeline for my chest and then around my curves. He seemed pretty sold and took my hand as I led him away from his friends.

I heard them cheer behind us as I dragged my hand across his stomach. He had dark skin and dark eyes, tall and definitely hot. But obviously, he wasn't Leo.

I faced away from Leo's stare and focused on dancing with this guy, he shouted his name over the music.

"MATEO." I grinned. Hot name accompanied with a hot body.

"BELLE." He smiled back and moved with me, keeping in rhythm with the music.

"You're too pretty to be here all alone, Bell-" I barely hear what he says before he gets shoved to the side.

As I said earlier, men are so easy. Well... Leo is so easy

"Get your hands off what's mine." The deep voice came from behind Mateo and the look of fear on his face was almost laughable. But I held myself back as Mateo put up his hands.

"Sorry man I didn't know she was taken." A small smile played on Leo's lips before he chuckled to himself.

"Listen-" I interrupted him as Matteo began to look smaller and smaller standing opposite Leo.

"-Matty. If you don't get away from my girl, i'll find a way to do it for you." His friends laughed from behind as he walked back to them, arms still up in surrender.

His tongue poked the inside of his cheek and he chuckled. "Think that your little jealousy act has made me want you even more? Hm?" He said while turning my back to his stomach.

"Because it worked." He tugged lightly on my hair and I turned my face to the side.

"What could you possibly want, Maxwell?"

one second
two seconds
three seconds

"Are you an option?" I could hear him grinning, simply through his voice and i rolled my eyes, continuing to move my hips to the music.

The music only increased as he dragged his hand up my thigh. Getting dangerously close to realizing how turned on I was.

"Such a soft neck. I know you love it when my lips are on your body. Don't you, sweetheart?" He whispered low in my ear before pressing light kisses on my shoulder, gradually turning more possessive.

I was getting increasingly more turned on. "You don't have a clue, about what I like." He chuckled once again and brought his hand from my thigh to my chin. Making sure he was fully facing me.

"Oh yeah... Enlighten me?" I stare into his eyes and lick my lips, just because I can. Just because Leo loves it.

Before he can make a move toward me I push away from him. "So desperate Maxwell. All for me?" I laugh to myself and walk towards the exit of the club.

My plan works when I feel a hand at my waist. "Careful sweetheart. I don't like when you don't co-operate. Maybe I should teach you a lesson about respect.?" He suggests and I clasp my hand in his.

His jaw clenched once more as I pull him out of the club and into his car. "Where to next?"

Not a single second of hesitation before I answer. "Your place." I raise an eyebrow and he obeys. Putting the car into drive.

~~~~~~

I put my finger to my lips and pointed to Julia, fast asleep on the couch in the living room. Wonder why she was here?

We walked quietly into the kitchen and shut the door. "Is anyone home?" I asked while switching on the light.

Before I could grab out some food, my eyes drifted towards the hot tub in the garden. "Oli said he was staying at Beth's and Julia would sleep through a hurricane according to David. She's crashing here in protest of Felix's sex ban."

Oh that makes sense. Felix was a strange dude. Imagine putting a sex ban on someone as hot as Julia. You'd be stupid really. I definitely wouldn't anyway.

"Belle?" I snapped out of my thoughts and pointed to the hot tub.

"How do we feel about a dip?" He wrapped his hands around my waist, putting his head in the crook of my shoulder. "Remember what happened the last time we had a late night swim?"

Oh yeahhhh. Good night from what I remember. Skinny dipping, Leo, Leo's abs, Leo's hands...

"Of course. But it's not like we did anything that night." He kissed my neck and whispered in my ear.

"That's the point, I want a repeat of the motel, not the time we went skinny dipping. Sure. Our clothes were off but that's as far as it went. And that just doesn't satisfy me enough." I refrained myself from melting into the floor.

He released me from his grasp as I tugged at the hem of my dress, slowly lifting the red, lacey fabric over my head. I turned around to Leo and dropped it on the floor.

His eyes dropped to the dress, and then back to me. "Fuck." He muttered under his breath before I slid open the back door.

I walked over to the hot tub, slightly exaggerating my hips. "C'mon Maxwell. Join me?" I suggested and he grinned. Unbuttoning his shirt slowly.

And for the billionth time, my eyes were blessed. I watch him slowly reveal his abs to me. Holy water please.

I turned on the jets and dipped my hand in the hot water before climbing in. Placing myself on the ledge, opposite the kitchen door.

Leo continued to slowly walk towards me, undoing his tie and buttons on his shirt. Then dropped to his pants, and took those off too. Revealing even more of his toned body.

He sat opposite me and spread his legs slightly, just asking for someone to sit right there. I stand up and wade through the water that distances us. Putting one of my hands on his shoulder, and I wrap my legs around his waist.

He stared at me with those mesmerizing eyes, that I refused to break contact with. As soon as I sit on his lap, I can already feel how turned on he is, already.

He's so fun to mess with. I could blink and boom, hard on.

He looks, but doesn't touch. Keeping his hands to himself, even when I put a finger into my mouth. Slowly sliding in and out before gliding it across his lips.

Still, he doesn't touch me. "Why won't you touch me?" I aimed for it to sound like a question, but it landed on begging. I fucking begged to Leo Maxwell.

He put his hand over mine and put it beneath the water. My breath hitched when he picked me up in one swift motion, just enough time for him to yank off my bikini bottoms.

I yelped when he moved my hand against my core. "Touch yourself princess. Show me what you do when I'm not here. Show me how loud you moan when you think of me."

My hips shoot up when he moves his hand slowly over my clit. Going in slow, desperate circles over the sensitive area. The ache in between my legs grows when he stops. Teasing me, just because he can.

"Your turn." He replaces his hand with mine and I do as I'm told. Like the obedient little slut I am. Leaning down to stick my tongue in his mouth for a single second before pulling back and I laugh to myself when he groans.

"How does it feel to be teased, hm darling?" Leo rolls his eyes, almost killing the mood before his eyes darken. I brush one fingertip over my clit, speeding up my pace when Leo sucks on my neck.

I rub even faster, moving my other hand to the clasp on my red bra. He bites my neck before I can get there and shakes his head. "That's it. Be a good girl and focus on your pussy for me."

He says it in a deep, body aching voice. So I do my best to not have an orgasm right here in the hot tub, simply from his words.

The clasp on my bra pops open and he stared at my tits for a couple seconds before moving his eyes to mine. I keep rubbing on my clit, maintaining a steady pace. Moaning just for Leo every couple seconds.

I bring my free hand up my body to my breast, playing with my nipple between two fingers as Leo watches.

I whimper when he pulls my hand away, not letting me finish by grabbing the first two fingers and putting them directly in his mouth. My own mouth waters when he releases them.

"Well done, princess." Before I can protest his lips are on mine.  He starts off tender, sweeping his thumb over my cheek as his lips move slow against mine.

"Tell me I'm yours." I plead and he smiled against my lips. "I'm all yours princess."

I shiver when he increases the pressure on my lips, sealing ours together. Finally, his tongue slips over the tip of my tongue, a low buz of desire cracks between my legs.

"Leo." I moan and I give in. "Please." I soften my eyes when I pull away. His pretty eyes don't change, if anything they get even darker.

"Beg for me like the good girl you are. Beg for my cock to be inside you, beg for me to. You just love the feeling of me inside of you. Right?" I bite my lip and nod.

He grins and stands up, keeping his hands on my ass as he gets out of the tub. I don't remember how or when we reached his room, but the door shut behind him with a slam and he threw me on the bed.

I scramble in an upright position as he grabs my chin in his hand. "Get on your knees, now." I obey as usual. Getting off the bed and on to my knees, directly in front of him.

He pulls down his boxers and my mouth waters even more. It's long and hard and ready for me. Before I can blink he thrusts his hand into my hair and his erection is placed firmly in my mouth.

I gaze up at him, maintaining our usual eye contact, yet this time my mouth was on him. I pumped his hard on, in and out of mouth. Going fast paced and then slow.

"Fuck, just like that." He praises as I drag my tongue up and down him. But I'm a bitch.

I remove my mouth from his erection and he yanks my hair upwards. I grin when he kisses me senselessly.

He turns me around and drags his hands up my arms.

"Is this okay sweetheart?" He leaves a trail of kisses up my neck as I nod.

"Now your gonna listen to me. And let me fuck you." His voice is low and gravelly. Talking slowly so I can soak in every single word.

He pushes me against the desk and places my hands on the back of it. "Hold onto the table princess." Once again, I obey and clutch the wooden table, my stomach splayed out on the cold wood.

I listen in the silence as the sound of a wrapper wrings throughout the room. "Who do you belong to?"

"No one" I say it so quietly I doubt for a second that he didn't hear me. But I know he did.

"Me. You belong to me darling. Say it." I swallow and because I'm a whimpering mess, I say it.

"I belong to you. Only you." I just know he's grinning like an idiot right now. Before I can over think this he thrusts into me. Angling his erection to fit inside of me.

It takes adjusting before Im moaning unintelligible words and Leo brings a hand toward my pussy. He groans when he sees just how turned on I am for him.

"Tell me sweetheart, when you were dancing with our friend Matty tonight. Who were you thinking of? Hm?"

"You always you." One of his hands rubbing my clit and the other securing my hands against the edge of the desk.

"Oh yeah?" He teases and I moan even louder. Since that was the only thing I could respond with for some reason. I bite down on my arm when he picked up his pace once again.

"Let your moans out for me darling. They are my moans. Only I can hear you." Can you guess what I did? I fucking obeyed.

Moaning like an idiot. Just before I reach my climax he bends down and whispers in my ear. "I'm gonna ask you one more time..." I hold on my moans as he glided into me slowly.

"Who do you belong to?" My eyes water as my body tries to take all of him. "You! You. I belong to Leo Maxwell."

"Good girl."

He says before pulling out.

He returns to me and slowly lifts me upwards, placing me on the desk and spreads my legs. He steps in between them and presses a kiss to my nose.

I may be tired, but I'm not done for tonight. And well... girls can have multiple orgasms. Men cant.

I put my hand in his, dragged him onto the bed. He follows me like a puppy. My turn to be dominant.

I shove him on to his back and he grips the head board as I see him get hard again. And what a sight it is.

He grins and pulls my arm towards him. "I want you..." I kiss his chest as he whimpers.

"Come here and fuck my face, princess." I love how easily we switched. It's so easy to be comfortable with him.

Maybe I shouldn't crawl forward and place myself over his mouth. "Again?" He teases and I glare down at him.

"So cocky and for what...?" He shrugs and shuts me right up when his hot breath lands on the space between my legs. "Oh fuck." Is all I hear before his mouth latches onto me.

He doesn't only use his tongue, he uses a combo of teeth scraping and slow licks. I rock my hips just so I don't come too fast, but the ache only grows. "That's it baby, Ride me like a good girl." He praises one more before I climax all over him.

I fall to his side and he pulls my leg up around his waist. "Give me twenty minutes... And we're going for round two." I laugh and he slides his hand to mine, rubbing slow circles in my palm.

I resist the urge to smile like an idiot, but I like him. So I smiled like an idiot.

I rested my head on Leo's chest and he kissed my forehead. I was actually quite content in Leo's arms...

~~~~~~~
Next morning..

"LEO. GET OFF OF MY SISTER." I was awoken by such a dramatic commotion, or so I thought. As Oli was yelling at Leo.

"CALM DOWN MAN!" Leo yelled back as Beth clutched to Oli's arm.

Ah shit. "YOU FUCKED MY SISTER, HUH LEO?" Leo wrapped the duvet around me, concealing himself at the same time.

"No! I mean- Yes! No. I DONT KNOW." Well I knew... I knew from the handcuffs currently residing on the desk sitting behind Oli. But It probably wouldn't be best to mention that.

I tried to stop Oli before he burst out laughing. Leo and I stared at each other and then back to Oli, accompanied by Beth giggling beside him.

"Stop that is tooooo funny! You should see the look on your faces!" I groaned as Oli clutched the side of the desk that Leo fucked my on last night.

"I already knew you guys were... well- you know. You guys are painfully obvious. Also both very terrible at sneaking around." I scoffed and grabbed one of Leo's jumpers under my pillow.

"Okay Firstly, It's not like you guys have experience in sneaking around." Beth and Oli shared a quick look, to the ordinary eye it would be nothing. But it wasn't nothing... What on earth did they just silently share?!

Doesn't matter, bigger problems to deal with.

"And secondly... Me and Leo... I mean Leo and I. This is nothing, we just...." I wanted to tell them about me and Leo, maybe not last nights details, but the paper rings, green eyes and little Theo and Karen details.

But Leo saved me from saying something that I would apparently regret. "This is nothing. We just had a lot to drink last night. Nothing is going on Between Us... Nothing."

Three nothings... Damn it.

~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note

Anyone wanna make some aesthetic videos of this book maybe maybe? I love seeing ur perspective on it and as a bonus I will love you forever. Leave ur tiktok in the comments if u make one 😏

Pinterest - ellababyx
and if ur not already following my wattpad, do it or i'll whack you.

opinions ;) -

Lots of Love Babies, ella <3

Words - 3330
Date - 30/01/22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 12.2K 39
"𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’š π’…π’†π’π’š π’Šπ’•? 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 π’ˆπ’Šπ’“π’π’” π’šπ’π’– π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’Œ 𝑰'π’Ž π’Žπ’Šπ’”π’”π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒏, 𝑰...
2M 40K 34
You're going to pay for that." I whispered to her, making sure to graze my mouth across the spot that makes her breath hitch. When I saw her remain u...
42.5K 4.9K 85
"What else do you want me to say, Mia?" "Did you mean it?" There is a pause and I just-I feel exhausted, the kind that 12 hours of sleep hasn't been...
2.1K 254 41
"Seriously you've dated the same guy since freshman year!" He asks astonished. I nod my head. "So, you've only kissed one guy?" I laugh. "Why does...