The Angel Of Death (The Crow...

By xblack_veil_ghostx

A young girl named Alice meets Eric Draven at the graveyard, since her brother passed away. (My second fanfic... More

Introduction
Movie Night
First Time
Date Night

It Can't Rain All The Time

187 3 0
By xblack_veil_ghostx

Alice's POV//:
Alice was walking to the grave where her deceased brother was buried. "I wish you were here big brother.." she said and sat near the tombstone.

Eric's POV//:
Eric walked over to her noticed that she was sad about her brother's passing yesterday. "Mind if I join you?.." he asked Alice.

Alice's POV//:
She looked at him and blushed. "Sure, I don't mind.." Alice said looking at the young man.

Eric's POV//:
"was this your brother?.." Eric asked her studying her gothic beauty.

Alice's POV//:
"Yes that was my older brother Alex, he passed away yesterday.." she said putting dead roses on his grave.

Eric's POV//:
It was raining outside and his crow landed on Eric's shoulder. "I'm sure he was really sweet.." he said.

Alice's POV//:
She smiled a little bit "yeah he was, mom and dad misses him too.." Alice said and sat next to Eric.

Eric's POV//:
"It can't rain all the time.." he said as Eric put flowers on his deceased fiance's grave.

Alice's POV//:
"I agree" Alice said as they walked. "Wanna come over my place?.." she asked him.

Eric's POV//:
Eric smiled "sure, I'd love to.." he said as they walked to her house.

Alice's POV//:
Her parents weren't home yet. "That's my house.." Alice said opening the door as they walk in.

Eric's POV//:
He smiled and loved the gothic vibe. "Your house is beautiful.." Eric said walking into the living room.

Alice's POV//:
She sat on the couch and puts the TV on. "We can watch a movie.." Alice said as she puts on a horror movie.

Eric's POV//:
He smiled waiting for Alice watch with him.

Alice's POV//:
She grabbed a few snacks and drinks then sat on couch, setting them on the table.

(Part 1 finished! stay tuned for part 2! 💙)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40.2K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
516K 8K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
127K 6K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
180K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...