Sins | 18+

By vernauthor

One Shots Collection This book contains : - Harsh Language - Sexual Content - Grammar Mistakes I'm writing so... More

SINS | 18+
My Own Stories
The Vampire Diaries / The Originals
♡ Birthday | Niklaus Mikaelson
♡ Threesome | Niklaus Mikaelson & Elijah Mikaelson
Marvel Cinematic Universe
♡ Business | Tony Stark
Dream SMP
Others

♡ Good Girl | Dream

3K 5 0
By vernauthor

❝ Good girl, Dream ❞

Dream--

"George!" Sapnap yelled and hit George who had just stole Sapnap's golden apple that he dropped using a netherite axe.

I watched them fought each other back and forth, chuckling as I texted Corpse back who was also in the call.

"Alright, enough guys.. George, give him back the golden apple." I hit both of them with my fist, apart from each other.

We were playing hardcore Minecraft in a server together while chatting in a discord call.

It was then I heard a knock on the door followed by my girlfriend entering my room. I smiled, looking at my girl.

She closed the door, covered in my fluffy blanket with the smiley face logo and walked over to me.

The blanket covered over her figure as she stood in front of me who was sitting on my gaming chair.

She was wearing one of my hoodie as well with a pair of black leggings and her cute sheep socks.

I looked up at her to see her pouting and asked, "What's wrong, darling?"

"Oh my God, is Jazmine there!?" George yelled into his mic as he hit me with his sword.

"Can I say hi, please?" Sapnap asked loudly, almost screaming as I winced.

Corpse chuckled and said, "I want to say hi too."

Jazmine looked at me innocently and I knew immediately what did she want, "Can I?"

I opened my arms for her as her face lit up and straddled my lap, hugging me in the process.

"Also, George, Sapnap and Corpse wanna say hi." I told her as I put the headphones on her, wrapping her and myself with the blanket nicely.

"Hiii!" She greeted my best friends as they went crazy.

"OMG, hi!" George yelled before Sapnap and Corpse also screamed which caused a chaos in the call as she took the headphones slightly off her ears.

"They're too loud." She passed me back the headphones and I winced. They were indeed very loud.

"Alright, calm down." I said soft yet sternly while rubbing circles on Jasmine's back.

She had buried her face in the crook of my neck as if she was going to take a nap.

I smiled before going back to my monitor screen and noticed that I was on half a heart.

So, I took some food from the furnace and ate it before getting hit by Sapnap, "Hey, that was my food!"

I yelled, "I'm low, Sapnap! Stop! I'm at half a heart." But it was too late before he hit me with an axe but George saved me by coming in front of me and blocking it with his shield.

"They call me the knight in shining armor." George said proudly as I sighed, "Thanks, George."

"Stop eating my steak!" Sapnap yelled.

"It's not yours! I got them and you only put them in the furnace!" I defended before my health bar finally started healing back up.

Meanwhile, I could feel Jazmine shifting on my lap causing me to feel the slightest bit of friction which also caused me to shift.

"Sorry.. " She mumbled into the crook of my neck before placing a soft kiss there and then on my lips.

I looked at her and my gaze softened as I gave her a peck on the lips, "For what?"

She said quietly, "For probably annoying you and your time with the boys..?"

I sighed softly before logging off the server leaving George and Sapnap fighting.

"Why did you leave, Dream?" I heard them ask but ignored it.

Cupping her cheeks between my palm as I moved her head upwards to meet mine, "You're not annoying me, baby."

She gulped and gave me another kiss on the lips before getting up from my lap but I stopped her.

She gasped when I crashed my lips against hers as she didn't hesitate to kiss me back.

Our eyes shut closed as we let the pleasure of having each other's lips take over.

I pulled away from the kiss after a few more seconds and instantly our eyes met. I couldn't ignore the lust and passion in those gorgeous blue eyes.

Before I knew it, I took off my headphones and put it on her as she looked at me, eyes widened.

I smirked and raised my eyebrow, standing up and putting her down on the chair I was sitting on just now.

"What are you doing?" She asked as I got on my knees in between her legs.

"OMG, HI DREAM'S GIRLFRIEND!" Sapnap and George both yelled as Corpse chuckled in his deep voice and said, "Hey, Jazmine."

"Hi everyone and I have a name Sap and Gogs!" She said softly as she now had her focus on the monitor screen.

I took the opportunity move my hands into her leggings and passed her cotton panties. She gasped as she looked at me— almost panicking, "Dream, they're in the call!"

She put the mic away as she quietly scold me, "That's the whole point, baby." I replied, winking and started rubbing circles around her clit.

She was about to push me away before I increased the speed and pressure causing her to moan. She quickly covered her mouth with her hand.

"Jazmine, what are you doing!?" George yelled and Sapnap continued, "OMG YOU UNHOLY CHILD!"

As they yelled, I didn't stop his movements as I  brought her closer and closer to her orgasm. I could feel her walls squeezing my fingers tighter and tighter.

Before she knew it, she was biting down so hard on her hand trying not to moan while the other hand was gripping my hair.

Despite trying so hard, she still managed to slipped a few moans and whimpers.

Her eyes never left mine, crying as she came. Her cum dripped through the fabric of her panties and leggings and the white liquid oozed down my chair.

Her breathes was heavy as she tried to calm down. I smirked and patted her head softly, "Good girl."

I removed her hand from her mouth which she was biting so hard on and winced as I saw the bite marks.

Giving it a soft kiss, I then took the tissue from my desk and cleaned her off slightly.

Surely we're going to shower later.

I glanced over to the monitor screen to see that George and Sapnap had already left the call while Corpse was still there.

"Really thought you would've left, Corpse." I told him through the mic as my girl turned to look at the screen too.

"Well, I'm kind of enjoying the show. Y'all gonna continue?" He joked or maybe not.

"Should we?" I asked, looking at Jazmine as she looked back at me and gulped.

"L-like with Corpse in the call?" She stuttered.

"Yes, baby. He could jerk himself off while he's at it." I joked, chuckling as she gasped and Corpse also laughed.

"Bet."

I took the headphones off her head and unplugged it, putting it aside. I ripped the center of her leggings apart as it made a loud tearing noise that I'm sure Corpse could hear.

Her panties covered pussy was now in display for me as she looked at me in shock, "Are you really gonna do it!?"

"Did I stutter when I said it, baby?"

She didn't answer but just stared.

"Exactly."

I removed my shirt and lowered my sweatpants and boxers all at once as my hard erection sprung out.

The pink tip was glistening with pre-cum from earlier as I watched her came.

I stroked my dick a few times, throwing my head back and let out a deep moan.

I focused back on her as she kept staring at my dick and hand. I moved my hard dick to the front of her face as it hit her cheeks. She looked up at me and back at it.

"Be a good good girl and suck daddy's dick for me, alright?" I praised moving her head close with the grip I had on her hair.

She obeyed, taking me in her mouth slowly. She took as much as she could in and I pushed myself slowly into her mouth as well.

She gagged and so I pulled back, letting her to take a breath before thrusting into her mouth again.

"That's right, baby.. Take all of me inside your pretty little mouth-" I moaned as she licked and played the sensitive tip with her tongue while sucking on my dick.

After a few minutes, she managed to get almost five inches of me inside her mouth with probably still two to three inches left which she used her hands on.

I came closer and closer to my orgasm as I bobbed her head up and down my length faster and faster.

My other hand moved down to pull her hoodie up and pushed her tank top as well as bra down.

Her heavy breasts spilled out as I massaged it causing her to moan while sucking my dick, "Just like that, Jazmine..."

I forced her down deeper so she was deep-throating me. She gagged and tried to pull away but I didn't let her until another few seconds past.

The string of saliva from her mouth connected with my dick was so erotic and I crashed my lips against hers, exploring every inch of her she had to offer.

"Now, make daddy cum." I pulled away from the kiss and demanded. She quickly nodded her head and replied, "Yes, daddy."

"And daddy wants to cum on these tits, okay?" I slid my finger lightly across her nipples causing her to gasped.

She agreed eagerly, "Yes, of course."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, daddy. I'll let you cum on my tits." She repeated herself and I smirked, pushing my dick into her mouth which she happily took.

I thrusted myself into the back of her throat and pulled herself back rather quickly as she sucked hard too.

The feeling was so good so I repeated it more as the sound of her bobbing her head up and down my dick filled the room.

I increased the speed while thrusting inside her and let out a loud moan. I was close to cumming and I knew it.

My moans only get louder and louder before I quickly pulled out and pushed her back on the seat and moved my dick between her tits.

She got the signal and moved her tits up and down my dick quickly and tried to lick the tip as it hit her chin.

The bra and tank top underneath her tits while her hoodie on top with just the tits out was simply so erotic.

I cursed and moaned, "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum, baby."

She increased the speed and licked the tip everytime it met with her tongue.

My head was thrown back as I moaned one last time with the string of curse words.

I cum on her tits as the warm liquid came out spurts by spurts onto her body.

She smiled and fell backwards on the chair as I gripped the desk for support.

"Fuck, that was amazing. You did so well for daddy little girl."

I moved over to her then as I moved her panties through the massive hole on her leggings that I ripped apart earlier.

I took the scissors from the desk and cut it across, letting her pussy to be exposed to me from that angle.

I threw the scissors back to where it was as she smacked my hand, "You could've just take it off, Clay!"

"Now, who do you think you're talking to?" I teased and gripped her chin to look at me, "Naughty girls get punished, remember?"

"Should you be punished now?" I asked moving my fingers down to her pussy as I teased her entrance.

"N-no..."

I chuckled, "Sounds like a yes to me."

Going into the drawer beside my desk, I took out a wand vibrator with the most intensity and passed it to her.

"What's this for?" I didn't answer as I stroked my dick a few times before entering her all at once.

She moaned loudly as it happened and I turned on the vibrator to level 3 intensity before connecting it to her clit.

Jazmine whimpered and kept moving around as it was starting to annoying me, "Stop moving around before I tie you to the chair, Jazmine."

"S-sorry..."

I started thrusting deep and hard into her tight little pussy as she cried out in pleasure, "Fuck! You feels so good, daddy!"

"Do you like this, Jazmine? Daddy pounding into that tight little pussy of yours?" I asked, turning the vibrator up a level as she screamed.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes!" She moaned loudly as I fucked her so hard and started increasing my speed.

I had my knees spread apart from the kneeling position as she was laying down with her body on the seat with only her head up. Her legs were spread wide apart beside me. This caused her breasts to squeeze together making them look bigger.

"Hold it and never move it away from your pussy until I saw so, understand?" I ordered her as she nodded and replied with an answer I'm satisfied with, "Y-yes, daddy..! I won't m-move it..."

I gripped the side of the chair and her hips, smirking and started ramming into her pussy, stretching her out as she screamed so loud, "Clay!"

"That's right baby, scream my name!" I increased the intensity of the vibrator to level 7 as she was now a screaming and moaning mess.

"Ah fuck! You feels so fucking good, darling —" I moaned, never stop pounding into her, "—That's right baby, squeeze daddy's cock just like that!"

I moaned so loud and I could feel her walls spasming around me as she screamed, "Aahh! I'm going to cum soon, please!"

"No, not yet baby. Wait for me." I warned her as I pounded into her harder the whole chair shaking even harder as if it was about to break.

"Please, daddy!" She begged, crying and screaming as the pleasure was getting too intense for her as well as myself.

"Just a little bit more, daddy's almost there!" I moaned, increasing the vibrator to it's highest level which was the eighth.

"Ah, fuck! Daddyyyy!" She screamed squirting everywhere as her cum came gushing out her whole and all over the floor, chair and desk but I pushed my dick back in as I was so close.

She was still squirting as I moved so fast and hard along with the vibrator as I spread her legs apart further and moved to her breast, sucking on her nipples roughly.

I pushed the vibrator down on her clit harder as she screamed so hard as I could feel my dick still hitting her G-spot every single time.

"I'm so close baby, just little bit more." I moaned so loudly and before I knew it, I pulled out and came all over her body as she squirted again, screaming as I moaned and groaned while stroking myself to empty out my hot load all over her.

"Oh fuck, you're incredible baby." I said, cupping her cheeks as she tried to calm down from her high, her breaths so heavy.

Sweat covered both our bodies as our forehead connected and I gave her a peck on the lips which caused both of us to smile and then on her forehead.

Then, we heard a very deep moan from Corpse as we both looked at the screen. He moaned, "Oh fuck."

I could hear him jerking himself off as it gets slower and slower meaning he had just cum.

Sorry for not updated for a while but hope y'all like this one.

Do y'all love Dream and Corpse?

Do you think we need for Dream and Corpse content? Because I fucking do.

And I did one for Dream today because holy fuck had you seen the hair pic?

I've been staring for quite a while and still can't get over it HAAHAHAH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443 23 10
「 ___ ★₊˚﹟🪐 '」 Multi-Fandom oneshots book,, Comment on the first chapter,, or second,, To request a oneshot for your favorite fandom character ! R...
454 10 9
Here are some random one-shots I make of my favorite fictional characters/crushes. If you have a request for a one shot you'd like me to write, pleas...
2.2K 61 65
I get like a lot of ideas for a new story all the time so I thought why not make one shot book :) I may also put chapters from my actual books in h...
277K 3.4K 23
This is a multifandom x MALE reader oneshot book! THIS BOOK CONTAINS +18 THEMED CONTENT, PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK. It is about any and all Fandoms (T...