➪ Rᴇɪɴᴄᴀʀɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ KNB ✔︎

By honeyseeto_0

❖Previously known as 'When You're Reborn Into KnB'❖ --- ⎡For Arai Yui, life revolved around school, anime, an... More

Death and Rebirth
Teiko Elementary School
Start of GOM
Kise Here!
Photos and Meeting the GOM
Arai Yui
Struggle and Escape
Tutoring
The Murasakibara Household
Unexpected News
You never know what to expect
Family and Friendship
Shopping, Siblings and Spy Mission
Midnight Snacking with Brothers
Those dark days
Growing Isn't so easy apparently/ The first game
Maji Burger Meeting
Return of the model/ Yui's hidden talent...?
Kaijo
Skating and New Friends
Maid café
Training for Inter-high/ A hungry brother
Dad/Midorima
Boys and Bad Luck
Defeat the Kings
Let's blow it up
Losing isn't the End
Kiyoshi Teppei
Vacation / Training Camp
Jogging on the beach
End of Vacation
Poor Murasakibara / Another Bad Idea
This is why you don't go to shady places.
Himuro Tatsuya / Call from the Emperor
Back to Akashi Mansion
Street ball / Publishing Contract
A Fashion Fiasco (1)
A Fashion Fiasco (2)
❖Author's Note (SKIPPABLE)
The First Date (?)
The First Date (?) Part 2
Start of the Winter Cup
How to Get Away with Murder
❖Author's Note (PLEASE READ)
Hot Spring Trip (1)
Hot Spring Trip (2)
Seirin's Revenge
Boyfriend Defeats Brother
Semi-finals / Akashi knows
Winter Cup Finals (1)
Winter Cup Finals (2)
Cloud 9
It's about time everyone found out!
Slideshows...Memories...(1)
❖Author's Note (SKIPPABLE)
Slideshows...Memories...(2)
Slideshows...Memories...(3)
The END
Side Story 1: Kuroko's Birthday (1)
Side Story 1: Kuroko's Birthday (2)

A Little Reward/ Wanna come?

5.3K 258 21
By honeyseeto_0

Touou was devastated at their loss against Seirin. Both teams had given it their all but in the end, Seirin and Kagami were able to push past their limits and win. It was admirable and impressive how far they'd come.

While Touou was the initial crowd favorite, many spectators became fans of Seirin by the end of the match after they saw what the team was capable of.

In the hallway, the Touou team walked towards their locker room with downcast expressions. Momoi bore a similar expression but her inner emotions were a lot more complicated.

For one, she was sad that her team lost even with all the data she provided, and on the other hand, she was delighted that Aomine finally found his lost spark in the sport he loved so much. Seeing Aomine playing his heart out there on the court was something she was grateful to Kuroko and Kagami for.

'Well, there's always next for revenge but...' she looked at the third-years who were starting to tear up, 'this was the seniors last game.'

Aomine had disappeared off somewhere after the match - probably to lick his wounds from the loss - and the rest of the team were most likely going to go straight home after they grab their things.

With Imayoshi leading the pack, the group came to a sudden stop just outside their locker room.

"Eh? Who are you?" Wakamatsu asked.

In front of the door, there stood a small figure dressed in a dark hoodie and wearing a mask. Taking off her hoodie and mask, Yui greeted the team with a smile.

"Nice to meet you, Touou team," she said.

Momoi's eyes widened as she pushed her way to the front and threw her arms around the girl.

"YUI-CHAN!!" she squealed. "Ah, it's been so long!"

"It has been, Momoi-san. Where's the tan guy?" asked Yui freeing herself from the suffocating hold.

"Licking his wounds probably," Momoi sighed. 

A clearing of the throat brought the girl's attention to the captain of the team.

"Who is this?" Imayoshi asked looking between the girls. "A friend of yours?"

Momoi giggled, "I guess you could say that. This is Yui, she went to Teikou like Aomine-kun and me. She's the adoptive sister of one of our old teammates," introduced Momoi.

"Hehh? I see. Well, it's nice to meet you...Yui-san," the captain gave his usual smirky smile. Yui always found it kinda creepy.

"Likewise," said Yui. "You guys played well against Seirin."

"We still lost though," someone muttered.

Yui snorted, "That's because those guys, like Kuroko-kun, just don't know when to give up."

"You got that right," Momoi said dreamily. "By the way, what did you come here for? If you just wanted to greet us, you could've waited till later."

"Ah, right. I came to give you these," she held out the container. "Cupcakes. My congratulatory cupcakes for Aomine-kun's first official loss."

"How blunt," Imayoshi snickered.

Yui shrugged, "Help yourselves to it. Give Aomine my regards and Momoi?"

"Yeah?"

"My visit never happened," Yui winked at the girl who nodded with a smile.

"No problem. And thanks for the cupcakes,"

Yui wore her hoodie and mask again before jogging off. 

Meanwhile, the team eyed the container. 

Surely her cooking wouldn't be like Momoi's, right?

When the lid was opened, they were blinded by the light that shone for it. 

"Heaven~" Wakamatsu drooled.

Almost in an instant, the cakes disappeared within the blink of an eye and Momoi made sure to save one for the sulking ace.

-----

At the back of the gymnasium, Yui rocked on her feet waiting near the back entrance. Suddenly, a shadow appeared next to her and she looked up to see Kagami looking at her with a smile.

"You came!" he said. His voice was a little strained - probably from all the shouting he did.

"Of course I did. I know how much this game meant to you so how could I not show my support?" she smiled. "I would offer to take you out for a dinner date but I think you'd better celebrate with your team."

"Next time?" his ear tips turned red.

Yui grinned, "Next time."

And then, an awkward silence passed over them and Yui started fidgeting.

'Should I? Is now the right moment?'

'Crap, what if I mess up?'

She huffed, 'Damn, forget it. Stop being a coward and just do it.'

She eyed Kagami for a good minute making the latter nervous.

'Why is she looking at me like that?' he felt her gaze was kind of weird.

All of a sudden, he felt the collars of his shirt being jerked forward and soft lips landed on his for a brief moment before it disappeared.

When Yui pulled away, her face was bright red and her heart was beating like crazy. And then, like a coward, she bolted.

Kagami was left standing there wondering whether he hallucinated or not.

"Did she just..." he touched his lips subconsciously and his face slowly turned red.

'My first (official) kiss' he thought. 

[!!Alex's kisses do not count!!]

He returned to his team with a red blushing face and a big smile plastered over his lips. Though with his face, it looked closer to a wide smirk.

The team backed away from their ace who was emitting a flowery aura.

'S-Scary!'

"W-Who are you and what did you do with our Bakagami?!" Koganei shouted and pointed a finger at him.

Those words snapped whatever daze Kagami was in and he scowled at his senpai. 

"Ha?!" he growled.

Everyone; "Ah, he's back."

-----

Yui was flustered. Very flustered.

She just had her very first kiss (even if it was just a peck) with the Kagami Taiga.

Thousands of thoughts ran through her mind.

'What if he hated it? Will he ignore me? Was it too soon?'

'Damn, why did I run away?'

"Ara, what's imouto-chin doing here?"

Yui froze. 

Crap. She forgot to put her disguise back on.

Breathe in, breathe out. It's okay, this situation is salvable.

Turning around, she gave a wide smile to her brother and threw her arms around his stomach.

"Atsu-nii! I wanted to see you so I came here!" she exclaimed. 

Murasakibara was a little confused but happy nonetheless. He wrapped one arm around his sister because the other one was holding a bag of chips.

"It's been a while, Yui-san," Himuro said. 

Only then did she realize the boy was standing there. Embarrassed, she greeted, "Ah, hello Himuro-kun."

"We were on our way back to the hotel," the pretty boy said.

"Wanna come?" Murasakibara asked patting the girl's head.

"Nah. I don't think mom would appreciate me staying out late," Yui pouted. Going to a hotel sounded nice.

"I can call her and ask. I'll drop you home after," the purple-haired teen suggested.

Yui's eyes lit up, "Really? Would you?"

"Mhm," the boy took out his phone and dialed a number before placing it near his ear.

"...Ma? Yeah it's me, I wanna take Yui to the hotel..."

Yui waited with anticipation as her brother talked on the phone. When the call ended, she looked up at her brother.

"She said yes as long as you stay with me,"

"Yes!" Yui cheered. 

"Great! The school is paying for most of the expenses so maybe we can order some room service and watch a movie," Himuro grinned. "It'll be fun."

Murasakibara eyed his friend suspiciously before tugging his sister closer to him. 

Himuro and Yui looked at him with deadpan faces.

'This overprotective knucklehead.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.6K 1.6K 23
Aria is a normal high school student with good friends, family and a necklace which she adores. With her long dark hair always swaying behind her and...
208K 6.1K 60
Azami Alttanin was no ordinary girl. She was bestowed with what we call a curse and a blessing. A dungeon conqueror? Yes, but not an ordinary one. Wi...
151K 5.3K 33
My name is Nina Ōtsutsuki. A thousand years ago I made a promise; one that I have never forgotten. Unfortunately, my friends seem to have some troubl...
61.6K 1.8K 43
A girl catches Kouen's eyes. Not just any girl but one who is strong and stubborn that just so happens to always give him a hard time. Read and find...