Gallavich: In Love With a Bip...

Von breadandgumballs

" It could be Bipolar Disease like our momma" " what, what the fuck does that mean" Mehr

2.
3.
4.
5.

1.

2.3K 21 0
Von breadandgumballs

It was 6:00 in Chicago Illinois and Mickey was Ian's boyfriend. Mickey was sleeping over at the Gallaghers. He woke up from the train running past the house. He slowly blocked open his eyes and sat up to look out the window. He was about to lay down until he felt arms go around his waist and force him down. He then felt breathing on his neck. He knew it was Ian. He turned over to where he can see Ian's face. Ian's eyes were wide awake.

" Go back to sleep stupid fucker" Mickey says turning over.

Ian gets closer to him.

" Dipshit" Mickey says before drifting back off to sleep.

*10:00*
Ian was still hugging Mickey why sleeping. They were sleeping peacefully until Ian felt someone shake him trying to get him to wake up.

" Come on Ian" Mickey says still hovering over him.

Mickey woke up hearing that voice. He hopped over Ian and climbed down onto the floor. He slipped on some jeans that were on the ground. He then took his t-shirt that was in the forums and slipped it on. He turned around and hovered over Ian thinking he would wake up but he didn't.

" Come on Lets go get up" Mickey says but the all the response was Ina pulling the white blanket over his head more and turning over.

" Come on dude" Mickey says standing up.

Silence silenced the room.

" Fine dipshit don't get up" Mickey says then walking out of the room.

He walked down the stairs to see everyone getting breakfast. He was getting a piece of toast until fiona asked him a question.

" Hey Mickey where's Ian" Fiona asks getting Liam ready and grabbing her bag.

" I told him to get up like 4 times he didn't get up" Mickey responds taking a bite out of the piece of toast.

Fiona rushed up the stairs and into his room. She sees Ina still laying there. She tries to shake him awake but it wasn't working.

" Hey Ian come on" Fiona says shaking him.

" JESUS LEAVE ME ALONE" Ian yells at Fiona.

Fiona steps back a bit. She stands there and stares at him for a few seconds until he walks out of the room.

She walked back downstairs to see Mickey getting some coffee out of the pot.

" So is he up" Mickey asked while putting the pot back in the maker.

" No but um...just keep trying ok" Fiona asks swinging her white bag around her shoulder.

" Why is he ok" Mickey asks sipping his coffee.

" Yea he is I think he's just extra tired today" Fiona says putting her coat on.

Mickey stares at her walk out of the back door.

Mickey stares at the table infront of him for a moment before going back upstairs to check on Ian.

He rushed upstairs threw the back way. He walked into Ian's room and saw he was still laying on his right side with the blanket over him.

" I'm gonna go get something to eat..you want anything"

Silence enters the room.

"Well do you want me to at least call the club and tell them you-"

" JESUS LEAVE ME ALONE"

Silence enters the room once again.

Mickey stares at Ian for a moment before walking out and closing the door behind him.

Mickey stands out against of the doorway for a moment thinking. He rubbed his eyebrow before going back downstairs. He grabbed his coat and walked threw the living room to get threw the front door. He opened the white front front door. He then opened the main door and walked out closing it behind him.

Mickey walked all the way to Patseys Diner to find Fiona. He walked in threw the glass door and immediately saw Fiona behind the counter. He quickly walked over to her and slammed his hands in the counter.

" That kid won't get up for nothing" Mickey says sitting up in a stool.

" What did you try" Fiona ask wiping her hands off with a white tea towel.

" I ask him if he wanted food he didn't respond and then I told him I was going to call the club and tell them he wasn't coming in today then he got mad and yelled at me a bit" Mickey explains unwrapping his green scarf a little bit off his neck.

"Come on, HEY SIERRA CAN YOU WORK FOR ME" Fiona drops the towel and walks out of the food area why yelling at sierra.

" Yea No Problem" Sierra yells back

" Thanks I owe ya" Fiona says walking out threw the glass door.

Why they were walking to the Gallagher house fiona calls Debbie and Debbie calls lip and then lip calls Mandy.

Once Mickey and Fiona were at the house everyone was already there.

They all went upstairs to try and help convince Ian to get up.
They all walk up the stairs and then they get to Ian's room Mickey opens the door.

He's been like that all day. Mickey says.

Debbie,Mickey, and Mandy all stand by the doorway watching Fiona walk over to Ian's bed and shake him a bit.

" Hey wanna go get some food, you can help me at patsys if you want...maybe go for a run?" Fiona asks him but all there is is silence from him.

" .....Ok" Fiona says patting his shoulder and getting off the bed.

She walked out of the room why Mickey looked at her worried.

They all stood around and had a conversation.

"So what the fuck is wrong with him" Mickey asks walking around back and forth.

Fiona stares at Mandy and Debbie.

" What?" Mickey stops and looks at everyone in confusion.

" He's depressed" Fiona turns and looks at him.

"Ok so everyone gets depressed some fucking times we just cheer him up" Mickey says

" Yea but it's not like that" Fiona says

" then what is it" Mickey asks with a worried face.

" It could be...suicidal thoughts anything" Fiona hesitates to say.

" then we hide the knives till he gets cheered up" Mickey says shouting why walking back and forth.

" It's not like that..." Mandy stops him and tells him.

" He might have to go to a hospital" Fiona stares at him.

" Wait you mean-" Mickey asks.

Fiona gave Mickey a look for what she means.

"Fuck no he's not going to a psych ward" Mickey says

" It could be suicidal thoughts" Fiona stares again.

" No we're taking care of him here his fucking family" Mickey says why walking down the stairs to get a beer from the fridge.

" He's not going to a psych ward with a bunch of nutsiess no" Mickey says why opening his beer.

Fiona just stares at him with a blank face.

He walks out of the house to go to his.

He walks down a few blocks to get to his house. Worried all the way. Once he got to his house he opened the front door slamming it behind him. He went straight to his room and grabbed a cigarette that was already in the mantle. He sat on the right side of his bed and lights it with his black lighter. He smokes the cigarette a few times before taking it out of his mouth. He put his head on his palm thinking about the red head. He lifts his head up and starts shedding a little bit in tears but he wiped them off quickly because he heard someone come into the house. He heard his room door open so he slightly turned around to see his sister over his shoulder.

"...Mickey" Mandy says.

"Jesus what" Mickey responds putting his head on his hand again.

Mandy stays silent before walking out of the doorway and not even saying anything.

Mickey stares at the doorway blankly thinking. He sheds tears again but didnt wipe them off. He just sat in his room smoking for hours.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

865K 40.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.9K 59 7
finney blake has yet more years to dread at his school in denver. he never had many friends besides his only three, yet they were all separated after...
623K 37.9K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
43.9K 1.6K 10
Dream has a secret. His secret is that he has a daughter, she is two years old and Dream is a single parent. He hasn't told his bestfriends Sapnap an...