My Love For Damon

By PandaReader619

Adrianna is just a simple girl who moves to the small town of Mystic Falls with her family. There she meets a... More

Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: My New House, My New Life
Chapter 3: Exploring Mystic Falls
Chapter 4: New School, Old Friend
Chapter 5: Buddies
Chapter 6: Bonfire
Chapter 7: Danger Everywhere
Chapter 8: The Morning After
Chapter 9: Secrets Revealed
Chapter 10: Accident
Chapter 11: Truth
Chapter 12: The New Beliefs
Chapter 13: First Tries
Chapter 14: The Big Party
Chapter 15: Hangover & A Huge Surprise!!
Chapter 16: More Than a Friend
Chapter 17: First Date
Chapter 18: Afterwards
Chapter 19: New Beginnings
Chapter 20: What the Hell Are YOU Doing Here!
Chapter 21: Awkward
Chapter 22: Apologies
Chapter 23: Confrontation
Chapter 24: Growing New Foundations
Chapter 25: The Truth Keeps Falling On My Head
Chapter 26: Just Passing By
Chapter 27: Moving Day
Chapter 28: New Discoveries
Chapter 29: Right
Chapter 30: Left: Part I
Chapter 31: Heartbroken
Chapter 32 Left: Part 2
Chapter 33: Accommodations
Chapter 34: Stronger
Chapter 35 Reawakened Part I
Chapter 36: Reawakened Part 2
Chapter 37 Goodbye Darling
Chapter 38: Broken
Chapter 39: Illusions
Chapter 40: Grounded
Chapter 41: Try Again
Chapter 42: Deceived by Myself
Chapter 43: Truth Comes Out
Chapter 44: From The Spirit World, With Love
Chapter 45: Bite From The Dust
Chapter 46: You Bitch
Chapter 47: Dignified
Chapter 48: I Found You
Chapter 49: Low
Chapter 50: Ours
Chapter 51: Being Missed
Chapter 52: Pains
Chapter 53: Pains Part II
Chapter 54: Explanations
Chapter 55: Amends
Chapter 56: The Deadly Two's
Chapter 58: Sanctuary Part: 2
Chapter 59: Death and All His Friends: The Birth
Chapter 60: Death and All His Friends: The Wait
Chapter 61: Deny, Deny, Deny
Chapter 62: D-Day
Chapter 63:Long Gone
Chapter 64: Mourning Period
Chapter 65: Together Again
Chapter 66: One Last Surprise
Chapter 67: Her
Chapter 68: Resurrection
Update!

Chapter 57: Sanctuary Part: 1

1.9K 60 6
By PandaReader619

Adrianna’s POV

 I was in the middle of my pregnancy with the twins. About 8 weeks now. Everyone was really supportive of me and helped me around the house. As my belly grew to the size of a watermelon that just won the county fair, I quickly realized that I could not do a lot of things by myself anymore.For starters, I lost sight of my feet. Then it gradually got harder for me to get out of bed or the couch. Now the weight of the children inside me is catching up and I can’t stand for more than 5 minutes. I don’t know if this is common in normal baby pregnancy or just hybrid babies.

Meredith Fells came by the house once a week to check up with the kids. Right now they’re almost fully developed, which normally occurs in women who are 6 months pregnant.Meredith is surprised at the rapid growth of the children, but not as surprised as Damon, who was the biggest supporter.

After all the shit that occurred with him walking out and yelling at me, he’s actually more involved in the pregnancy than anyone else. He’s constantly at an arm’s reach if I need him to do something for me. Sometimes I don’t even ask because he just reads my mind and does it for me. Whether it’s getting a glass of water to cravings of chocolate ice cream and pickles at midnight when I’m in bed, he’ll be there.

I was sitting in bed, watching TV when Damon came upstairs with my lunch. There were times when I woke up and I just did not feel like getting up.

“I have a PB&J sandwich with a cup of chai tea.” He said as he placed the tray on my lap.

“Thank you honey.” I said smiling.

He took one half of the sandwich and aimed it at my mouth. I immediately pushed my head back and looked at him.

“Damon you don’t need to feed me. I’m pregnant not sick.” I said taking the sandwich from him and taking a bite.

“Well you are dying Adrianna.” He said quietly.

I stopped chewing and looked at him.

“I know Damon. We said we won’t talk about it.” I told him.

“No, you said you won’t talk about it!” He said a loudly as he got up.

I just looked at him and he looked back, slowly realizing what he’d done.

“I’m sorry for yelling…”

“No. If you want to talk about it, I’m all ears.” I told him.

He sighed before talking.

“Take the blood Adrianna.”

“No…”

“DAMMIT ADRIANNA I AM NOT ASKING!!” He said angrily.

I flinched at his tone at which he noticed. He came back to the bed and took my hands in his.

“Adrianna, we have talked about this. You get to be with your kids and you get to be with me. Everyone will be here with you. Why won’t you just become one of us?” he asked looking into my eyes.

“Because of Klaus Damon. All the shit that happened back there scarred me. I was surrounded by blood all the time. Hell, the last memory of Klaus and his gang of vampires was when one of them was trying to kill me! So no, I do not want to become a vampire because I have seen the horrors of it and I choose not to relive them.” I said with tears in my eyes.

He looked at me with wide eyes and an open mouth.

“Adrianna, I’m so sorry…”

“No its okay. I never told you this and you didn’t know.” I said wiping away the tears.

He took my hands in his and looked into my eyes.

“We will get through this together. I promise.” He said sincerely.

I smiled a weak smile and said thank you.

Damon’s POV (Way Earlier)

Bonnie was in our house, explaining the consequences of having hybrid-human babies. All I heard was bad news that this baby would bring to us. I felt Adrianna’s soft hands calm me down and her kind words reassure me, but it wasn’t enough. She was saying how the baby would feed off of Adrianna’s blood to the point where she died.

After she said that, thoughts of losing Adrianna again flooded my brain. I couldn’t let it happen because I don’t think I’ll be able to survive it the next time around. It was just too much for me to hear. I got up.

“Where are you going?” I heard someone ask.

“I just can’t deal with this right now.” I said grabbing my coat.

I went over to Adrianna and kissed her on the lips before whispering sweet words to her. I left that discontent atmosphere and drove away. I drove all the way to Louisiana. I don’t even remember the last time I was here, but I definitely remember how I killed Stefan’s first true love. Ah, Callie.

I had arranged a meeting with a very special someone here. I went inside the diner we were supposed to meet and I saw her.

“Hello Damon. How are you? How is Addy?” Angela asked me.

“She’s not good and if she’s not good, I’m not either.” I said sitting down in front of her.

She had chosen a booth and had already ordered us two black coffees. “Why, what’s wrong with her? I was ensured that she was safe in your care.” Angela asked anxiously.

I sighed before explaining to her all the shit that had happened with Klaus and the pregnancy.

“She’s pregnant with his child! How?” she said seethingly.

“Well, Adrianna fell in love with him in captivity.” I said.

“How could she be so stupid? I already had a problem with you but now an original!! I’m going to talk some sense into that girl!” she angrily exclaimed.

“You better get to her before it’s too late. The pregnancy is killing her.” I stated, taking a sip of my coffee.

Angela looked at me in disbelief. I took this as an opportunity to explain how the pregnancy is slowly killing Addy.

“My daughter will die by the death of her own child?” she asked slowly.

I nodded. She was quiet for a moment, taking everything in before she said, “What’s your plan? You Salvatore’s always have a plan!”

I looked at her and said, “We don’t really have a plan at the moment. As far as I know, she’s keeping this baby regardless of the consequences.”

“Well what about an abortion? Surely that has come up!” she suggested.

I was surprised at this coming from her.

“Well no it hasn’t come up…”

“Then tell her that. Tell her to get an abortion!” I chuckled slightly.

“Angela, this is Adrianna we’re talking about. She cried when I accidentally ran over a squirrel when we were driving. I can’t just up and tell her to get an abortion…”

“Fine then I will do it myself.” She stated.

 I sighed a huge sigh and got up.

“Well you better make it quick. This baby will be out in less than 3 months.” I told her.

She quickly nodded and shook my hand. “Thank you Damon; for telling me this.” She thanked.

“No problem. Just one question. You wouldn’t happen to know where Adrian is would you?” I asked.

>>Fast Forward>>

I arrived in front of the boarding house.

“…I’ll have 2 gifts to leave behind.” I heard Adrianna say.

2 gifts? What did she mean by that? I opened the door.

“Hey where gave you been?” Elena asked.

I kept quiet and went straight to the bar for a drink. I looked up and saw Meredith.

“What’s she doing here?” I asked.

“She just told us the gender of the babies.” Adrianna answered.

“Babies?” I asked. Then Adrianna struggled to get up to show me her huge stomach. She was 2 times bigger than when I saw her.

“I’m having twins. It’s both a good thing and bad thing.” Adrianna said. I just stared at her belly, trying to take in all the information I just received. I could tell by Adrianna’s rabid thoughts that she was trying to figure out how I felt about this.

“Damon, I need you to say something please.” She pleaded.

I just shook my head, trying to find the kindest way to tell her the truth. I just sighed and said,

“Adrianna, I don’t think you’ll like what i have…”

“JUST SAY IT DAMON!!!” She yelled abruptly.

I confessed the truth and Adrianna stubbornly went against my wishes, which caused me to break the glass. We got into this argument that Adrianna had eventually won with her sweet words and hardships.

“Please Damon, can you understand that I want these babies to live so I can give them a better life than I did? “She asked him.

I wiped away the tears on her face had fallen.

“How can they grow up without their mother, baby?” I asked her, tearing up a bit.

The thought of losing her to children that weren’t even mine were heartbreaking. I don’t even think I would survive if she were taken from me again.

She gave me a sad smile and said “Even if I don’t get to live, I hope they get to change your life or everyone’s life. Everyone’s been through a lot too Damon. These babies will change that. I just need your support. Please.”

When she said that, I realized that she was right. She would leave a trace of herself, evidence that she lived happily on this earth. I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her tight to me and whispered, “I will always be here for you baby. I’m just going to miss you much. I promise we’ll find a way to make you stay alive.”

She pulled back and kissed me on the lips. I loved her and she loved me, but she was dying and I couldn’t let that happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading! Comment and i'll try to reply back! -jasmine

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465 56 21
"Your path leads to the Salvatores," Adelina cryptically remarked, her eyes holding the weight of unspoken mysteries. Lorenzo, with a knowing smile...
1M 20.5K 33
She was the angel in his nightmare, the angelic face of Klaus' one true love, ripped away from him countless of times. Now he is back in Mystic Falls...
36.2K 796 15
Life for (Y/n) has never been easy but when she is forced to leave her home behind, she finds she has no-where to turn. That's when she meets Damon S...
459K 9.2K 36
Vampire Diaries fanfiction. Damon / OC love story. The story doesn't really follow the original plot of the series.