WITHOUT YOU

By sanaathewriter

" Baby, how did I survive all this time? Without you, without you, you, you" More

faces.
prologue.
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIXV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVII
epilogue

XXXV

651 24 0
By sanaathewriter

" Mommy don't leave us" Raia said, as her and her sisters followed Teyana around the house.

Today, Teyana would be leaving for her girls trip with her girls and the kids of course weren't having it.

" We're gonna be so sad without you. Do you want us to be sad ?" Mia said.

" Not y'all trying to guilt trip me." Teyana laughed. " I didn't complain when y'all went with nana and papa for the weekend." She responded.

" You told us we should go, we didn't tell you that you should go with our Teedy's." Lannah said.

" Y'all still bothering her ?" Yannick chuckled, as they walked into Teyana's bedroom.

" Yes they are." Teyana laughed. " Hi my stinky man." Teyana said, picking up Arian from his basinet.

" If you stay, we promise we won't bother you and we'll listen." Mia said.

" Pretty please mommy." Raia begged.

" All 3 of y'all come sit right here." Teyana said, patting next to her. " I love you guys so much and I love being you guys mommy even more, but mommy needs a little break." Teyana explained.

" But you had a break last week." Lannah said.

" Daddy and Arian were both still here." Teyana said, making Yannick side eye.

" Come here bubby, mommy doesn't love us." Raia said, taking him from Teyana.

" Wow, so y'all really gone turn my son against me." Teyana said, and the girls nodded. " Why are y'all acting like I've never left y'all with daddy before ?" she wondered.

" Because you're leaving for a long time and that means daddy has to cook and do all the stuff you do." Lannah answered, making Teyana laugh.

" Maw Maw is coming to cook for y'all every night, all of y'all's hair is done for the week, and i picked out you guys outfits for a week." Teyana said.

" What about our lunches?" Mia asked.

" Daddy knows how to make sandwiches." Teyana laughed. " And Sage is taking you and Mya to practice." she added.

" Yay." Lannah smiled. " I guess you can go now, but you have to promise to be on your best behavior." Lannah said, pointing her finger at Teyana.

" And you have to call us everyday." Mia added.

" I got y'all." Teyana laughed.

" You can go back to mommy now, she loves us again." Raia said, handing Arian back to Teyana.

" My stinky man." Teyana said, kissing all over his face.

bridget 💛: we outside hoe

" They're here to get me." Teyana said getting up.

" Already?" Mia questioned.

" Daddy get her bags." Lannah instructed, pointing at Teyana's bags.

" Yes ma'am." Yannick said, as he picked up her bags.

Once Yannick collected all of Teyana's bags they headed outside to send her off.

" Ouu y'all got a limo." Raia said.

" Come give me kisses." Teyana said, as she crouched down. All of the girls ran up to her giving her kisses one by one. " Mommy loves you guys." Teyana smiled.

" We love you too." they chirped.

" Bye baby." Teyana said, pressing a kiss to Yannick's lips.

" See you later baby, stay safe out there. I love you." Yannick responded.

" I love you too. Hold down the fort while I'm gone." Teyana said, kissing him again. " See you later stinky man. Make sure you guys behave for daddy and Maw Maw." Teyana said, before handing Arian over to Yannick.

" Yes ma'am." They chirped.

" Chile felt like I was watching you go off for the military." Ray joked, making Teyana laugh.

" Oh whatever." Teyana waved off.

" Yana here now, so we can take our first shot of the trip." Bridget said, handing out glasses.

" To our first mommy vacation plus Ray." Yas said.

" About that." Ray said, right before they threw their shots back.

" Wait a damn minute, I know the rich auntie is not pregnant." Bridget gasped.

" Surprise." Ray smiled, making everyone laugh.

" You finally got taken out the game, congratulations." Teyana said, hugging Ray.

" I know, I thought it would never happen." Ray laughed.

" Welcome to the crew sis." Yas smiled.

" Damn we should've had like an initiation song or something." Bridget laughed.

" If we did have one you'd be the one to make it, since you started the crew." Teyana laughed.

" Oh yea, I forgot I'm president." Bridget said, making them all laugh. " Well it is with great honor that I present our newest member, Saraysha Guillard, to Team Fuck Them Kids." Bridget announced, making all of them laugh.

" You can't take shit serious." Milla laughed.

" Thank you, I am honored to be apart of such an amazing organization." Ray responded.

For the remainder of the ride to the airport they talked and laugh.

****

" I'm thinking after everyone gets settled in their rooms we can go to the store." Bridget said, and everyone nodded heading to their rooms. They had just gotten to their Air BnB in San Diego.

As soon as Teyana got into her room she began unpacking and hanging her clothes up. They were going to be there for basically a week and she didn't want to be rummaging through her suitcase the whole trip. Once everything was out of her suitcase she decided to call the kids.

" Hi mommy. What are you doing ?" Lannah waved.

" Hi princess, I just finished unpacking my things. What are y'all doing ?" Teyana responded.

" We're at the warehouse, Raia and Mia are playing with Sage. And I was practicing with Bry and Kayla" Lannah answered.

" So y'all just playing around while work needs to be done." Teyana joked.

" No, we are working we just took a break." Lannah said.

" Sure y'all are. Where's your brother and daddy?" Teyana wondered.

" Bubby's sleeping, see." Lannah said, panning the camera to Arian. " And I put him to sleep all by myself. And daddy went to the post office to drop some of the packages off." Lannah added.

" So y'all are working, good to know."Teyana said.

" Bry is calling me, I'll talk to you lster." Lannah said.

" Ok stink talk to you later." Teyana said.

" Okay, love you mommy." Lannah smiled.

" I love you more." Teyana said, before hanging up.

" I was just about to come get you." Bridget said, as Teyana walked out of her room.

Once everyone made it downstairs they packed into their rental and headed to the nearest store. When they got to the store they each split up with their part of the shopping list. After everyone got their items stye all payed for their things and head back to the house.

Before getting back to the house they stopped to get something to eat, since none of them felt like cooking.

" Chile I'm finna sleep so good tonight." Milla said, as they sat down at the table to eat.

" I get that big ass bed to myself I'm not gone know how to act." Yas laughed.

They said a quick grace before they all dug into their food.

****

" I'm telling y'all if I didn't have kids I would've done moved in with him. If I could I would live in his skin." Milla said, making them all laugh.

It was now a few hours later and they were all in the living room drinking, with the exception of Ray, and talking.

" He got you sprung like that already ?" Yas laughed.

" Chile yes, them mornings in Miami chefs kiss." Milla responded. " I'm sprung not be got me, got me doing things I've never done." milla laughed.

" Ou y'all was being nasty." Bridget said.

" I don't even think nasty is the word for what we was. But even beyond sex he's amazing." Milla added.

" We're going to need you to elaborate sis." Ray said.

" Like we went to the mall and he was shopping for his son—." Milla said, before Teyana interrupted her.

" You didn't tell us he had a son." Teyana said.

" Must've forgot to add that part, he's 4. Anyways back to my story he was buying his son stuff I was looking for stuff for Mora and Mya and when it came time to pay he took my stuff and bought it. I damn near cried in the store, and from that moment on he was my man." Milla said.

" Oh shit, my sista said she got a man." Teyana laughed.

" Ian going no where, that's my mother fucking man." Milla said, making them all laugh."Go ahead and get ready for the wedding. What colors y'all wanna wear ?" she added.

" Maybe like a brown or something." Yas suggested.

" I just know we'd look good in sage green." Ray commented.

" Sike, it's not y'all choice." Milla laughed.

" I hate you." Teyana laughed.

" Just for that I hope he make you pay for the wedding." Ray joked.

" You hater, and he already told me he would pay for whatever I want." Milla said, sticking out her tongue.

" Such a child." Ray laughed, shaking her head.

" Can't believe this hoe, she left Nola talking bout we're going as friends with benefits. Now this hoe talking bout marriage." Bridget laughed.

" Girl he told me he don't wanna be my friend, I tried. He told me he wanted to be my man and give me babies." Milla giggled.

" My son said he need a boy cousin." Teyana laughed.

" Tell him his Teedy got him." Milla responded. " Oop that's my man calling, gotta go." She said, running to the stairs.

" No phone sex." Ray yelled.

" No promises sis, he make me wanna do those kind of things." Milla said, making them all laugh.

" Well i'm gonna go call my man. Goodnight guys." Teyana said, before going off to her room.

****

" What time is it?" Teyana wondered, as she turned over.

12:34 PM

She checked her messages and she had a few messages from Yannick and Sage. Teyana responded to both of them before getting up to brush her teeth.

" It smell good in here." Teyana said to herself, as she walked down the stairs.

" Morning." Yas waved, from the kitchen. " Where you going?" she questioned, as Teyana walked back up the stairs.

" So i'm not dreaming." Teyana said, as she walked back down the stairs. " Lawd I never thought I'd see the day Yasmine Nicole Bossier would be in the kitchen cooking." she said, making Yas laugh.

: baby yas in here cooking
hubby 🤍🤴🏽: my sister?
: yep
hubby 🤍🤴🏽: i gotta see this

" Sis you in here cooking ? The world must be ending." Bridget said, coming into the kitchen.

" Everyone got jokes, remind my ass when it's time to laugh." Yas said.

" We just shocked thats all." Milla said.

" My sis got us some french toast, eggs, bacon, sausage, and grits. I'm excited." Ray said, grabbing a plate. Everyone followed suit fixing their plates and then sitting at the table.

" Yas cooking breakfast for the rest of the trip." Teyana said, after trying some of the food.

" Christmas brunch on Yas this year." Milla said.

" And this is why y'all have never had my food." Yas laughed.

" What made you want to cook us breakfast ?" Teyana wondered.

" All y'all mother fuckers were sleeping so I figured I needed to do something to wake y'all ass up." Yas said.

" The girls called me at like 6 while they were getting ready for school and as soon as they hung up, I went right back to sleep." Teyana laughed.

" Same sis, ever since I had the twins I don't know what it's like to get a full nights rest." Bridget added.

" I was just tired." Ray shrugged, making them all laugh.

For the remainder of their brunch they sat and talked about what they wanted to do in the course of their trip and things they were looking forward to doing.

" I ready to take some sexy by the pool." Teyana said.

" Here this bitch go." Yas laughed.

After everyone finished their brunch they all went upstairs to get ready for the day. They had all decided they were going to just chill at the pool or the beach since it was right behind them, and then they'd cook dinner. Today was more like a just chill and relaxation day.

Teyana took a few mirror pictures before heading downstairs.

" Looka the sexy postpartum women." Yas said, as Teyana and Bridget came down the stairs.

" Don't even look like y'all gave birth a few months ago." Milla complimented.

" Giving the girls bawdy." Teyana laughed.

" And is." Ray said.

As soon as they all got outside they all began taking pictures. It was like a full fledged photoshoot in the backyard.

" Look at this one, she can't wait to send her pictures to her man." Ray joked.

" I already sent him some, this the second batch." Milla laughed.

As they sat outside they just relaxed and talked. Right now they were in a safe space so they were all very vulnerable with each other ranting about everything in their lives.

****

" Where you bout to go ?" Milla questioned, scaring Teyana.

It was now day six of their girls trip and Teyana was up early to get a little shopping done.

" Girl you scared me i'm bout to go to the mall. You wanna tag along ?" Teyana said.

Yesterday they went shopping, but she didn't get to finish so she decided she would finish before they started their day.

" Yea, let me go upstairs to grab my wallet." Milla answered, and Teyana nodded.

It was around 9:40, so most of the house was still sleeping. They were up late last night watching a bunch of movies, so Teyana knew they probably wouldn't be up until around noon.

" Alright, I'm ready." Milla said, running down the stairs.

" Sister date." Teyana cheered, as they walked to the car.

" We haven't had one in a while, I'm excited." Milla smiled.

On the way to the mall they had a full on karaoke car session.

" Wasn't we just here ?" Milla questioned, as they pulled up to the mall.

" You know I need more than just one shopping trip." Teyana laughed. " Plus, I need an outfit for today." she added.

" Oh yea, all the outfits I brought are too cute to get dirty." Milla agreed.

The first store they went in neither of them found anything but Teyana found something she liked for the girls so she got them something.

" You can't go nowhere without getting them something." Milla laughed.

" I be trying, I didn't get them nothing yesterday. It's just the mommy in me." Teyana responded.

" I aspire to get to your mom level." Milla said.

" Girl, you are amazing mom." Teyana waved off.

" I know, it's just something's as a parent that you have and i don't that I want." Milla said. " Plus Mya already told me what you told her." she laughed.

" And what was that, because i told her a lot." Teyana laughed.

" She told me that she told you she was having a bad day because she was thinking about Henri, and you told her that she doesn't need him because she has the best mom in the world. And that you said you wish you were half the mother i am. We of course can't forget the cards you had them make me." Milla said.

" And I meant all of it. You the strongest mom I know and you get that shit done every time." Teyana smiled.

Before Milla could response the cashier called them up to the register.

" That means a lot coming from my big sister. Thank you." Milla smiled. " Even though we grown and all I still look up to you ."

" Of course." Teyana said, hugging her. " You bout to make me cry in this mall." she said, fanning her face making Milla laugh.

" My bad, let's finish shopping." Milla said.

" I love you, lil sis." Teyana said, looking over at Milla.

" I love you too." Milla smiled.

For the remainder of their shopping trip they talked, laughed, and of course shopped. By the end of the trip they had both found what they were looking for and more.

" You hungry ? " Teyana wondered.

" Hell yea. You think we should pick something up for the house ?" Milla responded.

" Text the group chat." Teyana said, as she pulled out of the mall parking lot.

" They sent orders for Waffle House, well everyone except Ray. Her pregnant ass probably still sleep." Milla said.

" It's one on the way, and luckily I know Ray's order." Teyana said.

The drive to the Waffle House was much like the drive to the mall.

" Girl your phone blowing up over there." Teyana laughed, as Milla smirked.

" My man." Milla smiled.

" Girl y'all got that high school love, that's real cute." Teyana said, as she cut the engine.

Once they made it inside Teyana and Milla placed the houses order before taking a seat at the bar.

" Milla I don't think I tell you enough but i'm proud of you." Teyana said randomly, looking over at Milla. " And I am so happy for you in your new relationship." she added.

" And you said I was gonna make you cry." Milla joked. " Thank you though. This time around I'm genuinely happy." she smiled.

" I can tell, everytime that phone ding you picking it up. Even the glow on your face tells it all." Teyana said. " I hope he the one cause if not i'm gone have to off him." Teyana joked.

" I think he the one, but we won't know till he pass the sibling check." Milla shrugged.

" Are you gonna listen to us this time because the last time you didn't." Teyana laughed.

" Oh trust i've learned my lesson." Milla said, and before Teyana could respond they were called to come get their food.

After they got the food they headed back to the house.

" Look who finally decided to show up." Ray said, as Teyana opened the door.

" Good Afternoon to you too, Saraysha." Teyana said.

" Where y'all two been at ?" Ray questioned.

" We went to the mall and we got you some food." Milla answered, handing Ray the bag from Waffle House.

" Thank you guys very much, but that still doesn't excuse the fact that y'all left me in the house by myself." Ray said.

" Where Yas and B?" Teyana questioned.

" I thought y'all knew." Ray answered, as if on cue they walked in through the back door.

" Where y'all been ?" Milla wondered.

" We was taking a walk on the shore. Where was y'all two at ?" Yas answered.

" So y'all was shopping and y'all was walking, and nobody thought about the pregnant lady." Ray said, making everyone shake their heads.

" In our defense their was two people still here when we left." Teyana shrugged.

" I put a note under your door." Bridget said.

" Oh that's what was on my floor." Ray said, making them all laugh. " Well I apologize, and thank you for the food." Ray said, before digging into her food.They all shared a laugh before the rest of them finished their food.

After everyone finished eating they headed upstairs to get ready for todays outing. Yesterday they had a spa day, but today they were getting down and dirty going ATV riding in the sand dunes.

While Teyana was getting ready she talked to Yannick. She was going more for a minimal glam look today since they would be getting dirty, so she just did her eyebrows and threw on some lashes.

" Today's gonna be a good day, we're on time." Yas said, as Teyana came down the stairs.

" Y'all ready to roll out ?" Bridget questioned, and everyone answered.

****
" B, where you at?" Teyana said, as she recorded them.

" Hey y'all." Bridget waved, as she continued to drive.

They had been at the sand dunes for about 30 minutes and everyone was enjoying their time.

" Oh shit, look at Yas man down."Teyana said, pointing over to Yas laying in the sand.

They drove over to where Yas was at and all of them immediately started laughing.

" What the fuck is so funny ?" Yas questioned, as she got up.

" You over here trynna do tricks and shit and look where yo ass ended." Milla laughed.

" For me it was seeing you fall because you looked like you had the landing and then you just fell." Teyana said.

" I thought I had it for real." Yas laughed.

After they finished laughing at Yas, they helped her up and continued to ride.

As they were driving around in the sand dunes they all tried different tricks.

" Oh shit Yas." Teyana said, as Yas popped a wheelie.

" Look at this one." Bridget laughed, as Milla tried and failed miserably.

" I think i'm done with tricks for now." Milla said, making the rest of the crew laugh.

" I'ma just stick to driving around." Teyana said, before she pulled off again.

Once their 2 hour session was up they all dusted off before getting into the car, not wanting to get the car dirty.

" I could really go for a snowball right about now." Ray said.

" And some crawfish, lawd I can't wait to get back to the city." Yas said.

" I'll be there bright and early Saturday morning to see Earl." Teyana said.

" Shit we need to find a seafood man like now." Bridget said.

" And we need to hit a liquor store." Yas added. " It's the last night and we need to turn up." Yas said, and Ray side eyed Yas.

" It's okay Ray i'm gone have you some mock tails." Bridget said.

" Aww, how sweet." Ray said.

****

Feels so good, when you're doing all the things that you want to do
Get the best out of life, treat yourself to something new
It's a really good thing to say

" That I won't change my life, my life just fine." they all sung.

They had been back from the sand dunes for about an hour and they were in the kitchen cooking. Yas and Bridget were making drinks, Teyana and Milla were on the seafood, and Ray was on music duty.

" That food smell good as hell." Ray said, walking into the kitchen.

" You know we had to have a feast on our last night." Teyana said, as she carried the pot over to the table.

" Who's saying the last prayer of the trip?" Yas questioned.

" I got y'all." Ray answered. " Lets bow our heads and close our eyes. Father I wanna thank you for letting me and my girls have another dinner together at this kitchen table. Please bless this food that we are about to receive and the drinks we are about to swallow. And Jesus name we pray, let's eat." Ray said, making them laugh.

" Amen." They all said, before they picked up a crab leg.

" This shit is so good." Yas said, as she sucked a crawfish.

" We did our thing sis." Milla said, nudging Teyana and she smiled.

" Guys I'm so sad our trip is coming to an end, I had so much fun with y'all." Ray said.

" I know right this trip was so fun, we gotta do this more often. Like at least twice a year." Teyana said.

" Yea maybe like a summer trip and then a winter trip." Yas said.

" Definitely this trip was so much fun, had me feeling free." Milla said.

" Hell yea, almost forgot I had 3 kids and a husband waiting for me at home." Bridget laughed, and everyone else laughed.

After everyone finished laughing they began reminiscing on the funniest moments from their trip.

" No nothing tops when we were at the spa and Milla was like, one time she read a book and the girls got head while their boyfriends we're in the other room." Yas laughed.

" Seriously cause girl what the hell are you reading." Teyana laughed.

" Must've been reading one of them books from a porn ad or sum." Bridget joked.

" Chill on me, that was in my drought days when I wasn't getting none." Milla said, making everyone laugh.

" Girl what kind of drought was you in that you was reading a sex book." Ray laughed.

" I would say how long but thinking about it makes me wanna cry." Milla answered.

After they finished all of the food on the table they headed outside to carry out the night.

" Looking over there at the pool got me thinking of the other night when Teyana ass thought she was a fucking scuba diver." Ray laughed.

They had all just gotten out of the pool and Teyana thought she lost her bracelet in the pool so she dived into the 7 feet side not realizing that she had took her bracelet off before she got in the pool.

" That henny had me down bad I'm not going to lie." Teyana laughed.

" Henny Yana is a lit Yana, she be ready to give out lap dances and all." Ray laughed.

" But let's not talk about B and Yas at the bowling alley the other night." Teyana laughed.

" Aye chill." Yas laughed.

" Lesson learned, never drink Hypnotic before going out." Bridget laughed.

" What really had it was when B tried to chase the ball down the alley." Ray laughed.

" Then Yas ass trying to shoot the bowling ball." Milla said.

As they continued to reminisce on the memories from their trip all Teyana could do was smile. She was glad that all of them could get away from their day to day lives and just enjoy themselves for once without having to cater to anyone else. It was safe to say that their first mommy vacation was a success.

****

" And it's so hard to say goodbye." Teyana said, as she locked the Air BnB.

It was the next afternoon and they were now headed to the airport.

" Here this bitch go." Yas joked.

" She acting sad now, but when we touch down we gone be struggling to get a text back." Milla joked.

" Not too much on me, my kids are very needy and required a lot of attention. And I usually respond to y'all in a timely manner" Teyana laughed.

" Yea, sure you do."Yas laughed.

They continued to joke around the entire drive to the airport. Luckily they all had TSA Pre-check because they were very close to missing their flight back home.

" Only we would stop to get food when we already late for our flight." Teyana laughed.

" We have our priorities straight." Ray laughed.

Once they got their food they sped walk to their gate making it just before the flight attendant closed the door.

As soon as Teyana got settled in her seat she fell straight asleep. During the whole flight she only woke up one time and that was when the flight attendant came around with refreshments.

Once they landed they all got their bags and then headed to the sprinter so they could all head home. Teyana was of course the first one to be dropped off since she lived closest to the airport.

" See you guys later, I love y'all. Text me when y'all make it home." Teyana waved.

" We love you too." They all waved, as she excited the sprinter.

" Have a nice one Mrs. Soule." The driver said.

" You too." Teyana said, sending him a smile.

As soon as Teyana unlocked the door she was hit with the aroma of food.

" Mommy's home." Teyana yelled, as she entered the house.

" Mommy." Mia yelled, hugging Teyana.

" Hi pumpkin, I missed you so much." Teyana said, kissing her cheek. " Where's everyone else at?" She wondered/

" Their in the kitchen, daddy's cooking." Mia said, leading Teyana to the kitchen.

" Wassup baby, you made it just in time." Yannick said, as Teyana entered the kitchen.

" Who are you, and what did you do with my husband ?" Teyana joked.

" Yea real funny." Yannick joked. " Somebody done sensed they mama." He said, as Arian began crying.

" Aww, my baby." Teyana said, picking him up from his rocker.

" Hi mama." Lannah said, hugging Teyana.

" Hi princess." Teyana said, kissing Lannah's forehead. " Where's Raia ?" Teyana wondered, as if on cue Raia ran out of the bathroom.

" Mommy your back." Raia said, hugging Teyana.

" Hi stink, I was looking for you." Teyana said, giving Raia a kiss.

" I was in the bathroom." Raia responded.

" I missed you guys so much while I was gone." Teyana said.

" We missed you too." They chirped.

" Bon appetite." Yannick said, beginning to place their plates in front of them.

" And what do we have here Mr. Soule ?" Teyana wondered.

" Cajun Chicken Stuffed Shells." Yannick answered.

" This smells good daddy." Raia complimented.

Teyana said a quick grace before taking a bite and she was completely shocked.

" This is actually really good baby." Teyana said.

" Why you sound so shocked ?" Yannick questioned.

" Because before I left all you knew how to make was red beans and rice. Let me find out I need to leave you alone with the kids more often." Teyana said, and Mia side eyed her.

" So other than learning to cook, what else did you guys do while I was gone ?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 6.2K 63
PLEASE READ,VOTE AND ALLAT πŸ™πŸ½ My first book therefore talk to me nice 🌚
42.4K 930 18
"𝕀π•₯'𝕀 𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕫π•ͺ '𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕀𝕖 𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦, 𝕓𝕦π•₯ 𝕀 π•Ÿπ•–π•§π•–π•£ π•₯𝕠𝕝𝕕 π•Ÿπ• π•“π• π••π•ͺ"...
47.8K 1.3K 34
π™ž π™Ÿπ™ͺ𝙨𝙩 π™ π™šπ™šπ™₯ π™π™žπ™’ π™¨π™–π™©π™žπ™¨π™›π™žπ™šπ™™ 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙀π™ͺπ™œπ™ π™©π™π™š π™¬π™šπ™šπ™ π™šπ™£π™™.
67.7K 3.7K 31
You keep me open I'm so devoted to you.