Yelena and Natasha one-shots

By Jane_Jergi

Natasha Romanoff and Yelena Belova Random oneshots and small series. More

Parker and Romanoff's Sisters Y.B Pt.1
~Parker and Romanoffs Sisters~ Y.B Pt.2
Good Girl N.R G!P Pt.1
~Good Girl~ N.R G!P Pt.2
~Rules~ N.R Pt.1
~Rules~ N.R Pt.2
A/B/O Y.B Pt.2
~Gorgeous Gorgeous Girls~ A/B/O N.R
~Spider Thoughts~ Y.B

A/B/O Y.B Pt.1

1.5K 44 2
By Jane_Jergi

Wanda stood in the doorway as she watched her mate run a cold cloth over her friends forehead. She would do it herself but it was best to keep her distance from an Omega starting their heat.

"How's she doing?" Wanda asked with a slight nod as her mate looked over at her.

(Y/N) had passes out after crying for a few hours as the pain gradually got stronger and stronger. Being an un-mated omega definitely had its downfall.

Wringing out the damp cloth before bringing it back to the girls hot skin Nat frowned her eyebrows before answering. "I think this is her worst one yet." She finally told her Alpha.

Wanda sighed before rubbing her face gingerly, pushing off the door frame to stand next to the Russian and rest a hand on her shoulder. "I'm going to go make the call." She told Wanda before moving away.

"Wait, that call?" Wanda asked, turning quickly to look over at the Beta.

Nat simply nodded before exiting the room and making her way to her office where she pulled out a burner phone.

Pressing the call button the phone only rang twice before it connected to the other person. "What's wrong?"  They asked immediately.

"Hi, Yelena. I'm good, how are you? Wow that's fantastic! I'm so glad you're okay." Nat told her sister sarcastically, listening to Yelena grumble angrily into the phone before three shots were heard and she spoke again.

"Oh dear sister of mine, how are you? I'm sorry if I seem distracted-"  Another gun shot sounded through the phone before she continued. "But I'm at work right now."  She told her.

"Yelena I need you to come in." Nat told her quietly after a minute of silence.

"I'm a little busy, dipshit." Yelena told her.

"It's (Y/N)...." Nat said, and at the mention of the girls name the phone disconnected and Nat sighed pulling the phone away from her ear.

When the Avengers formed it was all hands on deck meaning Maria and Fury had their hands full. Also meaning that Maria would frequently bring her daughter into work with her and soon the young girl was working with her, becoming the youngest coder for shield.

It had taken a while for Nat to meet the young girl but with how close she was with Fury and Maria it was bound to happen sooner or later. And the pair had kicked it off like a house on fire despite the age gap, Natasha teaching her how to defend herself and (Y/N) helping her crack hydras encryptions. It was almost as if she was Natashas baby sister, but not quite...

So when Nat came back to the compound after going dark for a year with her mate and another Alpha (Y/N) had been over the moon. She was glad to have her best friend back.

It was when Yelena saw the (Y/H/C) that things really started to change though. The blonde becoming infatuated with her sisters best friend and vice versa. The two were instantly glued to each other's sides and just when they were ready to try and be more than friends, Yelena got shipped out for a two year long mission.

That was a little over a year ago now and Nat had continued to take care of her best friend to the best of her abilities, but when an Omegas heat came along only their Alpha could help. Unfortunately for the younger girl, she had hidden herself away once Yelena had left and refused to meet any Alphas leaving her here, passed out from the pain.

Coming back into the room Nat could tell Wanda was having a hard time not being able to help the Omega as she stood across the room playing with her rings. "What did she say?" Wanda asked, not having to turn to know her mate had entered the room as she could tell by scent alone.

"She didn't say anything, you know how Yelena can be." Nat sighed, sitting by her friend again and dabbing her head with the cold cloth once more.

A few hours passed and Nat and Wanda left the girl to sleep peacefully while starting dinner, startled when the front door slammed open and a rough looking Yelena walked through the door.

Her clothes where ripped and she her face was covered in dirt as she held onto her side with a grunt, blood trickling from her fingers.

Not sparing a glace at either wolf, she made her way through the kitchen towards the living quarters and before she'd even reached the hallway she could smell the young Omegas heat.

Letting out a shudder, Yelena pushed forward. Taking a breath as she stood outside her room, the blonde slowly opened the Omegas door and entered the room to find her still asleep.

She watched her for a minute before moving to the bathroom connected and decided to clean up a bit.

Once she was clean and had stitched up her side, she came back into the room and pulled on a large shirt before sitting next to the sleeping girl. She watched her with a small smile on her face, gently pushing some hair from her face before the Omega stirred, slowly opening her eyes.

(Y/N) was utterly confused at first as all she could smell was soap with a slight hint of blood and gunpowder, but upon opening her eyes she found a familiar blonde sat next to her and tears instantly filled her eyes. "Hi, detka." Yelena whispered, rubbing the girls cheek with her thumb.

"Lena!" (Y/N) yelled as she sat up quickly and threw herself into the Alphas arms. She shivered at the contact with the Alpha but quickly pushed it aside to revel in the comfort she provided.

It was only a matter of time before the next wave hit so she just hoped she'd have enough time to catch up with Yelena before she had to leave the room for both of their sakes.

"How have you been, moya lyubov?" Yelena asked, holding the girl tightly as she burried her nose into the girls neck to took a deep breath.

"I...I'm good, Lena... I just missed you." (Y/N) told her crush. 'Not a lie but not the truth.' She told herself.

"Detka you know how I feel about lying," Yelena told her as she broke away from the hug to look at the girl.

Panic filled the Omega and she froze as she looked up into Yelenas eyes, "I am good, Lena! I swear!" She told her.

"If you're good why did Natasha call me?" Yelena asked her with a single eyebrow raised and her heart dropped. Yelena could smell her heat getting stronger and her anxiety of the small Omega as she watched her.

"I... I am good..." She repeated hesitantly, not wanting to burden the Alpha anymore now that she'd found out Nat had her leave her mission early.

"Dorogoy I won't be mad, please tell me what's going on in that pretty little head of yours?" Yelena asked, tilting her head and pouting slightly as she moved a strand of the girls hair out of the way.

Tears slowly filled her eyes and she looked down in shame. "...It hurts..." She finally whispered and Yelenas heart broke at the two words.

"I know, moya lyubov, I know it does. But once you find your Alpha everything will feel better, okay?" Yelena told her, bring her back into her arms to rub her back.

"No, Lena! I don't want to have to find an Alpha!" She yelled, pushing out of the girls arms and sitting back on the bed.

The Russian frowned at the outburst, taking in the girls appearance as she could see the sweat starting to build on her forehead along with her elevated heart beat. "Dorogoy you don't know what you're saying. Of course you want an Alpha, you told me you did when we met." Yelena said, reaching out her hand to comfort the distressed Omega.

"No you don't get it! I don't want anyone else, Lena. I want you, god dammit!" The Omega confessed, slapping the Alphas hand away before hiding her face in her hands.

Yelena just stared at her as she absorbed the information she just heard. She was ecstatic! This was the girl she'd been in love with since the moment she saw her. The first girl that made her feel something and here she was confessing her feelings during her heat! Sure, it wasn't the best time. But Yelena could care less, she still felt the same way as they did over a year ago.

"Oh, moya rebenok." Yelena eventually said, pulling the girl into her chest as the Omega weakly fought her. It was starting to get too hot in here and her muscles felt like they were burning. "I want you too, detka. Okay? Let's get you taken care of, you're burning up."

Weakly whining at her words, (Y/N) just let Yelena move her around to lay on the bed before she took off her layers of clothes leaving her in her bra and undies before soothing her hot skin with a cold cloth.

No one saw the pair of them for the rest of the week as Yelena sat patiently at her bedside, taking care of the Omega and providing her with enough physical touch to dull the heat down to a medium as the Omega found herself cuddled into Yelenas bare chest for 90% of the time.

Now wasn't the time to act on instincts for either girl as this would be there first time for the both of them. First relationships, first kisses, first everythings, so they just held each other closely, never being more than a few feet from one another.

The morning after her heat, both girls woke in one anothers arms, Yelena waking first to look down at the Omega. They hadn't discussed what would happen after her heat had finished and she was a little worried if she was honest.

Pushing the hair from the girls sleeping face, Yelena watched the girl as she slowly woke up to the morning light streaming through her window.

Slightly growling at the brightening room, (Y/N) turned to burrow her face into the Alphas neck to block out the sun.

Yelena chuckled at her actions before tightening her arms around the (Y/H/C) and running a hand up and down her back to help her wake up. "What did the sun ever do to you?" She joked and the Omega huffed into her neck before sitting up slightly.

"I was having the best dream and it woke me up!" She defended, curling further into Yelenas hold and resting her cheek on the blondes shoulder.

"Mhm? Tell me about it." Yelena asked, continuing to trace random shapes at the base of the girls spine causing her to shiver.

"Well for starters we were in the woods in Ohio you took me to, the one with the fireflies. You remember?" (Y/N) asked, bring her hand up to play with the collar of Yelenas shirt.

"Mhm", Yelena hummed, urging the girl on.

"An we were running through the trees, you had your hair down like on that fancy mission you had in Prague at that big party you went to while I hacked into the main frame of the Hydra scientist computer. That was the only time I've seen you with your hair down.... Can I play with your hair later?" (Y/N) asked, sitting up as she started to forget the dream and get distracted in the details instead.

"Sure, Lyubov. What happened next?" Yelena told her with a small smile, urging the girl to continue her story while it was still fresh in her memory.

"Oh! Well you were just really beautiful and we were playing tag. When you finally caught me we laid down to catch our breath, and the fireflies were all around us and then you looked at me and we-" (Y/N) caught herself, a furious blush filling her cheeks before she coughed and turned her head away. "Well I don't remember." She finished.

"Bummer, the story was just getting good." Yelena told her with a knowing smile, beginning to trace repeating letters on her skin.

The two laid in each others arm for a little longer until (Y/N) picked up on the pattern and spelt it out in her head. 'I want to kiss you too.'

Sitting up quickly she looked down at Yelena and the blonde looked at her confused, "are you alright, dorogoy?"

"I-..." Studying the Russian (Y/N) could see Yelena genuinely cared for her and was a little worried at her reaction. She hesitated before moving back down slowly, hovering her face over the Alphas.

'What am I doing?! She's probably just being a good friend. A best friend! But Nat doesn't do this... But Nat's with Wanda! Does she really like me or was she just being nice during my heat... If she didn't like me she would've pushed me away. Fuck it.' Leaning down, (Y/N) connected her lips to the Alphas and Yelena let out a low moan at the contact, kissing her back quickly.

If she'd know it would feel this good she would've kissed her ages ago! It was literal fireworks and she couldn't get enough of it but eventually she had to pull away for air.

Yelenas lips chased after the girls as she pulled back for air, flipping the duo so she was on top before reconnecting their lips in another kiss. It didn't last long though as her smile broke the kiss quickly.

She looked down at the girl beneath her with a goofy grin before resting her forehead against the (Y/H/C)s. "I want to be with you and give this a go..." She confessed lowly, waiting for a reply.

Bringing a hand up to push the Russians hair behind her ear, (Y/N) smiled widely before nodding her head as she looked into Yelenas eyes. "Me too, Lena. I don't want to be with anyone else, you're the Alpha for me." (Y/N) told the assassin and Yelenas smile grew.

Pulling her into a bone crushing hug filled with laughter, the pair somehow got into a tickle war and laughter and screams could be heard through the living quarters before Nat burst into her best friends room panicked. "What's going on?!" Sher asked worriedly as her best friend sprinted across the room and used her as a human shield from her little sister.

"She's trying to eat me!" (Y/N) told her as she continued to laugh, hiding behind Nat as she held tightly to her hoodie from behind.

"Eat you?! I was just trying to kiss you!" Yelena defended causing the (Y/N) to laugh even more as the red head froze in confusion.

"Kiss? Did you guys-? Have you finally- DID YOU GROW SOME BALLS?" Nat eventually got out, smiling at her sister and punching her arm encouragingly.

Yelena and (Y/N) chuckled before Yelena reached over to the Omega and drew her into her arms, kissing the top of her head and nodding at the supportive assassin as Nat watched in awe.

"My best friend and my sister!" she announced, pulling them into a big hug before pulling away, "My best friend," she looked at (Y/N) happily. "And my sister!" She said looking over to the blonde before she quickly ran out of the room. "WANDA I WAS RIGHT!" She screamed down the hall way as she ran back to her room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 250 38
Hope You Enjoy!
4.8K 203 51
Oneshots of your favorite MCU characters!
177K 3.5K 35
Just some Peter Parker and Avengers oneshots (mostly irondad and spiderson) Contains hurt, angst, fluff etc., and all your cliché plots with a little...
6.3K 122 24
Little one shots/story ideas that I have.