𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆

By WICKSWHORE

"𝖨𝗇𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖳𝗈𝗉. 𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗍𝗈 𝖠𝗅𝗒𝗌𝗌𝖺... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37

36

14.5K 755 409
By WICKSWHORE

A WEEK LATER - 4:28 AM
BATON ROUGE, LOUSIANA

"I'm sorry, pretty guh," Kaizier whispered, a frown on his face.

Alyssa's morning sickness was starting to kick in, and he hated seeing how sick she was becoming. She could barely keep anything down unless it was Chic Fil A, or peanut butter and strawberries.

He rubbed her back soothingly with one hand, holding her hair back with the other. She was bent over the toilet and had been emptying her stomach out for about ten minutes now.

"I know ma ma," He whispered, ignoring the smell and rubbing her back. He moved towards her stomach and massaged it, smiling at how much it had hardened to protect their growing child.

Alyssa pulled back, laying her head on the toilet seat.

"C'mere, pretty face," Kaizier mumbled, picking her up.

He sat her on the counter gently, his muscles flexing as he wiped her face off with a rag. Kaizier then put toothpaste on her brush before wetting it and putting it in her mouth. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open as he brushed her teeth and tongue.

"Spit fa me."

Alyssa turned around and bent down, spitting. She then rinsed her mouth before Kaizier opened the drawer. He pulled out one of her many lipglosses.

"My baby fuckin' you up, huh?" He laughed softly, running the gloss over her lips before putting it in the drawer.

She groaned softly, rubbing her lips together. "It's funny? I hate you and I'm never gettin' pregnant again."

"Fuck up."

He grabbed her down from the counter and she wrapped her arms around his neck, and his legs around her waist. She tucked her face into his neck as they made their way into their bedroom, seeing their things boxed up.

"I can't believe we moving this week, Kai. I'm so excited." Alyssa whispered as Kaizier sat her down on the bed.

Kaizier made his way around the bedroom, laying her so she could go back to sleep. He pulled his phone from off the charger, checking his things to do. He had to train today, but it was nothing vigorous.

"You still gotta train today?" Alyssa asked softly as Kai grabbed her bonnet and began to put it over her hair since it fell off mid-sleep. "Baby, I don't want you to go."

He smiled softly, turning on the phone before making his way towards her. Kaizier stripped her down from the large T-Shirt and panties so she could sleep naked. He made sure the fan was on her before tucking her into the sheets.

"Ion wanna leave you either." Kaizier leaned down and gripped her chin, connecting their lips. She whimpered softly, holding his face with her hands, deepening their kiss.

He ran his hand down her jaw softly and groaned at the taste of her tongue. "Mmm—fuckkk." Alyssa whined, trying to force him down onto her.

"No, mama." He groaned, disconnecting their lips as she ran her hands down his body, rubbing over his slow-growing erection.

Kaizier tucked his head into her neck, kissing her skin softly. He inhaled her scent, which was fresh, just dove, and her natural smell. "Fuck—mama no."

He pulled away, Alyssa pouting her glossy lips. "Why? Please, I'll go to sleep right after!"

"Say, go to bed now. I gotta go, baby." He kissed her lips once more, wiping the sticky solution off his own before pulling away.

Kaizier made his way towards his closet. He pulled out a Nike Tech, putting on the bottoms. He threw a white wifebeater over his body and zipped up the tech. He glanced over his shoulder to see Alyssa sleeping peacefully, her breasts showing as she slept with one thigh under the covers and one thigh out.

Grabbing his gym bag, he slung it over his shoulder. He then made his way back into the bedroom, grabbing his phone and putting it in his pocket.

He stared at Alyssa who was sleeping, her chest rising and falling. He was obsessed with her. He wanted more of her. Every second, every minute, every fucking day.

He sat his bag down softly before leaning over her sleeping body. he ran his thumb over her lips, feeling the faint air against it.

Biting his lip, Kaizier allowed the tips of his fingers to trace over her jaw before they trailed down her throat, softly pushing her chin up to see the many love bites and hickies he had left on there last night.

"So fucking pretty." He whispered to himself — really to nothing in particular.

He allowed his fingers to hover over her supple breasts, which were probably one of his favorite things about her physically. They were plush and large. They sat up perfectly in his eyes, and he admired everything about them.

Allowing his fingertips to softly land on her flesh, he ran his fingertips around her areola, biting his lip softly. He traced her nipple, tilting his head as it hardened under the cold wind of the fan and his touch.

He leaned down, his eyes fluttering closed as he placed many soft kisses on her nipple. He then ran his tongue over the swelling bud, smiling as she subconsciously pushed into his touch even more.

Kaizier pulled back, licking over his lips as he allowed his fingers to trail to her belly button, rolling over it. Her hardened stomach was cute to him, just knowing that her body was preparing for their baby.

"Fuck," He breathed out harshly, his fingers trailing down between her legs. He softly gripped her thigh, opening them slowly and revealing her insides that he had grown so accustomed to their past 7 months of dating.

Kaizier let his fingers trace over her swollen lips that covered her pink insides, like fluffy covers. He allowed his fingers to spread and showcase herself.

He leaned down and laid a soft kiss against her insides, biting his lip at her smell and taste.

"Kiss it again," Alyssa mumbled in her sleep, a smile on her face and eyes still closed. "Please, baby."

He chuckled and spit into her before kissing her clitoris and sucking the spit-up. He moved up, gripping her jaw. She opened her mouth and he let the spit in his mouth dribble down into hers.

"I luh you bad, princess," Kaizier mumbled once she swallowed it. "You ma fuckin' weakness and I hate you for it. I hate you fa makin' me love you as hard as I do."

Alyssa opened her eyes softly. "I love you more, young ass. Why are you still here just touching up on me like a weird-ass nigga?"

"Cause I can't get enough uh you." He spoke honestly, "Neva will. Ion wanna leave, ma."

"Ion want you too either."

They both stared at one another before they kissed softly, and soon broke apart, although they didn't want to.

He got off the bed, grabbing his bag and throwing it back over his shoulder. "Call me and Ia order you sum ta eat if Ian back yet. Feed my baby, please, Alyssa. Ian playin' witchu, I know how you get."

"Byeee Kaizier." She rolled her eyes, turning over on her stomach, laying her head on the pillow.

Kaizier stared at her body that contrasted against the white sheets. The white sheets were below her ass cheeks, and he bit his lip at the natural arch in her back. "You so raw."

"Kaizier get the fuck out." Alyssa groaned, grabbing a pillow and throwing it in his direction. He laughed softly and made his way out of the bedroom, closing the door behind him.

Kaizier flopped down on the ring floor, his chest heaving up and down and sweat glided down his body.

"Boy get yo ass up. It's only 10 in the morning!" Micheal clapped his hands, Kaizier breathing deeply.

He slowly stood up, sweat dripping down his body and onto the ring floor heavily. He made his way towards his water bottle, taking a sip and shaking his head, his stomach deep.

"I needa break, nigga. I'm finna die up in dis bitch."

"Fine." Micheal rolled his eyes, "Come here, lil weak ass."

"Mane, fawk you." Kaizier chuckled, slipping out of the ring. He then grabbed the white towel from off the ring ropes and wrapped it around his neck.

He made his way down, and towards Micheal. "I ca talk to you, pop?"

"Of course, wassup?"

They made their way towards the bleachers, sitting down. Kaizier sucked from the nipple of his bottle, slightly chuckling as it reminded him of Alyssa and her nipples. "Don't say shit, cause we ain't told nobody yet."

"She pregnant, ain't she."

Kaizier looked over at him, a small smile on his face. "Bout 9 weeks, na. Morning sickness whoopin' ha fuckin' ass."

"Congratulations, Son. Got me being a grandfather in dis bitch." Micheal laughed softly, "I ain't old enough for that yet."

"Well, you is na." Kaizier smiled, throwing his arm around Micheal's neck. "How you feelin' grandpa?"

Micheal kissed his teeth. "Don't even call me dat till my grandchild get here."

They laughed softly, staring at nothing in particular.

"Kaizier."

He hummed, looking over at Micheal who was staring at his feet, just hunched over. He looked like he was thinking about something deeply.

Micheal got up and made his way towards his bag, taking out a folder that was filled with papers. "Look, Kid. I want you to read over this and uh...tell me what you think. Honestly too."

"Aight?" Kaizier mumbled, eyebrows furrowed. He took the folder out of Micheals' hands, as Micheal paced around.

"Why you pacin' mane? This sum bout boxing or sum?" Kaizier laughed, shaking his head. "Come sit down, pops. You makin' me fuckin' hot wit allat damn pacing and shit."

Micheal kissed his teeth, slapping Kaizier's neck. "You be forgetting who da parent and who da child."

Now, once they were sitting down, Kaizier smiled and opened the folder.

It was silent as he began to read over the papers. His eyebrows furrowed and his heart began to race. His eyes looked at every word, trying to process everything that was happening.

"Pop..." He mumbled, his eyes watering as he looked at Micheal who was nervously staring at him. "These adoption papers, bruh?"

"Uhh," Micheal nodded, clearing his throat, "I found out you could still be adopted after 18, so I went to da courts and umm—got the papers. If you don't want to you don't have to. All you have to do is sign and umm—we turn it into the courts and everything and then, you know—done deal."

Kaizier stared at him blankly, which scared Micheal even more.

"I-If I overstepped my boundaries you know, I'm sorry—" He was cut off when Kaizier broke down crying, although soft and quite quiet. It was obvious he was trying to contain himself.

"Man," Micheal frowned, making his way over to Kaizier and grabbing him up. He wrapped his arms around Kaizer's neck, holding him strongly as Kaizier cried into his shoulder, gripping his shirt. "You finna make me cry in dis sweaty ass gym, Kai. Real fucking shit, s-stop."

Kaizier barely listened as he clutched onto Micheal so he wouldn't disappear. They stood there together, Micheal tearing up as the younger continued to cry, all of his emotions beating down on him at once.

He finally felt wanted and he finally felt loved. His grandmother was gone, and all he had was Alyssa and his friends. His mother didn't give a shit about him, and it seemed like his father didn't either. He was going to die in jail anyway, so it didn't matter if he cared or not.

Micheal had come in so quickly and took him in like no other. Loved him like he was his own. Was tough on him, nurtured him, tried to guide im to the best of his abilities.

That was all Kaizier needed, especially after Alice's passing.

"I know I can't replace ya father, kid. A-And that's not at all what I'm trying to do. I never had kids, b-because I was once married and I found out I wasn't fertile. I can't procreate at all. Then you popped up on my screen and I saw a lot of me in you."

Kaizier pulled back, aggressively wiping his face as he tried to look anywhere but at Micheal, blowing out his mouth to calm himself down.

"You are my son, Kaizier. And blood couldn't make us any closer, aight?" Micheal whispered softly. He grasped the back of Kaizier's neck and leaned forward, his forehead laying on Kaizier's.

"You're my son."

Kaizier nodded, "I know, pops."

They hugged tightly, Kaizier's eyes squeezed shut as he clutched the adoption papers tightly in his hand.

"You got a pen?"

Training had ended pretty earlier, and Kaizier was making his way back home at around 6. He thought of Micheal and the adoption process. Although his last name wouldn't change, he knew that he was 100% Micheals son, and nothing could change that.

Blood. A document. Nothing.

He had talked to Alyssa a couple of times throughout the day, checking in to make sure she was alright. She had charged his card with doordash charges 6 times, but he was happy, knowing that she was eating and filling herself up.

"Speak." He answered the phone, hearing it sound through the whole car. He was supposed to be getting his hellcat this week.

"This is a collect call from Lousiana Detention Center and Correctional Facility. If you would like to accept this call, please say accept, otherwise, please say deny and hang up the phone."

Kaizier's heart was racing as he bit his lip. "A-Accept."

The car was quiet for a moment before the automated voice began to speak. "Great. One moment while I connect you."

He gripped the steering wheel, the windshield wipers on seeing as it was raining heavily. Entering Alyssa's neighborhood, the call connected and he slowed down at the voice he hadn't heard for years.

"Son?" The voice was deep and Kaizier could remember it distinctly.

Kaizier gulped. "My name Kaizier, bruh. Don't call me nunadat, aight?"

"F-Fasho. Yeah, of course." Desean mumbled into the phone. "I heard about ma mama. I know you were close ta ha and all—how you feeling?"

"Say, I'm straight." Kaizier hissed, "What do you want, mane? You ain't call me in moe den 5 years, now you reaching out. What fa?"

Desean breathed deeply into the phone. "I get out dis bitch next month and you da first person I thought to call. I wanted to know if I could see you? You don't got to if you'on want to, Ian forcin' you or nun. I just — I missed you kid."

"Congrats. Das it?"

"Son—Kaizier, I meant. I want to explain everything, aight? Just give me a chance to explain what happ—you have 30 more seconds remaining of your call." The voice interrupted, both of them falling into silence once more.

"Let me explain, Kaizier. I love you, son."

The phone disconnected just as Kaizier pulled into the driveway beside Alyssa's Benz truck. He took a deep breath, eyes watering as he laid his head against the wheel, growing frustrated.

Micheal was right.

Kaizier had too much on his plate.

i don't like yall.

no q and a. bye.

and the next book is the king von
book cause im obsessed with him and dc
what yall want no more.

- boujeereapin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 164 8
"You the baddest thing I done seen in a while"
Hidden By Nini

Short Story

172K 6.3K 24
She was tired of being hidden. He was tired of not being heard. They were tired of not being respected. Everyone deserves love
41.3K 1.3K 18
@𝟰𝟰𝟰𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀𝗹𝘃𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 <𝟯 | 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹
13.5K 724 13
*Kentrell & Dayvon*