Rise of the Oni (Book 8 of th...

Bởi DreamerGirlKes

Two years after Takahiro resurfaced another mafia in Japan wants to challenge to be the only mafia in Japan. Xem Thêm

Characters
More Characters
Oᑎᗴ | 1
TᗯO | 2
Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 3
ᖴOᑌᖇ | 4
ᖴIᐯᗴ | 5
ᔕI᙭ | 6
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 7
ᗴIᘜᕼT | 8
ᑎIᑎᗴ | 9
Tᗴᑎ | 10
ᗴᒪᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 11
Tᗯᗴᒪᐯᗴ | 12
TᕼIᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 13
ᖴOᑌᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 14
ᖴIᖴTᗴᗴᑎ | 15
ᔕI᙭Tᗴᗴᑎ | 16
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTᗴᗴᑎ | 17
ᗴIᘜᕼTᗴᗴᑎ | 18
TᗯᗴᑎTY | 20
TᗯᗴᑎTY - Oᑎᗴ | 21
TᗯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 22
TᗯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 23
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 24
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 25
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 26
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 27
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 28
TᗯᗴᑎTY - ᑎIᑎᗴ | 29
TᕼIᖇTY | 30
TᕼIᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 31
TᕼIᖇTY-TᗯO | 32
TᕼIᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 33
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 34
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 35
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 36
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 37
TᕼIᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 38
TᕼIᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 39
ᖴOᖇTY | 40
ᖴOᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 41
Wedding Party and Reception
ᖴOᖇTY-TᗯO | 42
ᖴOᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 43
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 44
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 45
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 46
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 47
ᖴOᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 48
ᖴOᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ| 49
ᖴIᖴTY| 50
ᖴIᖴTY-Oᑎᗴ | 51
ᖴIᖴTY-TᗯO | 52
ᖴIᖴTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 53
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 54
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 55
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕI᙭| 56
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 57
ᖴIᖴTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 58
ᖴIᖴTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 59
ᔕI᙭TY| 60
ᔕI᙭TY-Oᑎᗴ| 61
ᔕI᙭TY-TᗯO | 62
ᔕI᙭TY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 63
Not an Update!
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴOᑌᖇ |64
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 65
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕI᙭ | 66
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 67
ᔕI᙭TY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 68
ᔕI᙭TY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 69
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY | 70
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Oᑎᗴ | 71
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 72
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 73
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 74
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 75
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 76
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 77
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 78
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 79
ᗴIᘜᕼTY | 80
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Oᑎᗴ | 81
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-TᗯO | 82
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 83
ᗴIᘜTᕼY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 84
ᗴIᘜTᕼT-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 85
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕI᙭ | 86
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 87
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 88
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 89
𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

ᑎIᑎᗴTᗴᗴᑎ | 19

332 40 30
Bởi DreamerGirlKes

"You're not going to talk about what happened last night at the club?" Melody asked Kamaria as she sat at the counter with her babies while they ate. Mar hummed, shaking her head as she took a look at her bruised knuckles.

"It's nothing to talk about. I'm okay now."

"Why are you fucking lying Mar. You put a damn knife to your husband's neck and cut him. Hiro had to have sixteen stitches, and you are telling me it was nothing. BULLSHIT! You just don't try to kill your spouse for shit. What did he do?!" She said. Again, Kamaria shook her head, turning back to her babies watching them eat.

"Kamaria, please talk to me. I might understand more than you think. Did Takahiro hit you? Or did you argue about something? About Shino being at the club with us?"

"Mel...."

"DON'T MEL ME! TALK TO ME, DAMN IT!" She screamed, making Taishi jump but laugh. "I'm sorry. I just don't like to see my little sister hurt. I know how we were when you were little, and I'm sorry, but...."

"I saw him kissing another bitch okay! After I walked in and beat her fucking ass Hiro had the fucking nerve to whisper in my ear, 'Now you know how I felt.' I don't know. I fucking lost it, okay. I didn't kiss Shino in front of him, nor did I want to kiss the man." Kamaria said, making Melody's brows furrow together.

"It was wrong for him to do some shit like that, Mar. Still, whether you kissed Shino in front of him or not, the shit broke the man's heart. You kept telling everyone that you didn't want to kiss Shino. Yet, you didn't push him away. You welcome the kiss, then lied about it. Know if you would have placed all your wrongs on the table in the first place. None of this would be happening. Takahiro loves you. Everything will be okay... but you deserved it. Sorry but not sorry." Melody shrugged as she kissed her niece and nephew leaving.

"AJ, if you don't get your heavy ass off me!" Lola yelled as he had her wrapped into his arms as if she was going to run. He chuckled, kissing the back of her neck, causing Lo to smile until she noticed Ella staring right into her face.

"Moring El."

"Yeah, whatever. Where are my clothes? I'm going to get breakfast. Do you want some AJ?" She said, glaring directly in Lola's face. AJ pointed over his shoulder to the cart full of breakfast foods than to the bed for Ella to sit back down.

"I was about to wake you to. Stop being so fucking ill, Ella. I'm here for both of you. Please remember that."

"I don't need you to be here for the both of us, Ax. I need you to be here for our son and me. Not Lola and whatever that bastard she is having," Ella said, causing Lola to grip AJ's pants leg. She was working both of their nerves.

"Ella, you don't even know what you are having yet," Lola said. She knew AJ was trying to be nice, but Ella was really pushing all the wrong buttons. Lola didn't understand how someone could be this evil. If she wanted someone all to herself, why not find somebody else if AJ didn't want the same.

"Shut the fuck up bitch, and move away from him. Just because you may be pregnant by my fucking man doesn't mean you can sit under him all the time."

"Ella, you need to leave."

"Axel, you don't mean that!" She yelled as he sighed, shaking his head. After last night AJ didn't have the time or the energy to fight with anyone. Plus, he thought that he had gotten through to Ella, which it seems only went through one ear and came out the other.

Kamaria and Takahiro weren't the only ones that showed their ass at the club. Or should AJ rather say at home? Ella went full-blown psycho after they got back to Hiro's estate. Mad about Lola laying against him in the club and a dance they shared which she was doing the same. Once she was calm, they just all laid in the bed ending with them falling asleep after they talked a little. AJ thought once again he and Lola had gotten through to her, but it seemed they didn't, and he had finally had enough.

"Yeah, I do mean it. Until you understand that we are in this together and it's not just you and me, you need to leave. Shit, El, you are stressing yourself and Lo out, and it's not good for my babies...."

"You're choosing her!?" She yelled. Lola deep sighed so did AJ. The whole thing was about her, her, and her. Nothing either of them said was getting through to the crazy girl, and he couldn't take it any longer.

"It's not choosing Lola. It's removing myself from the crazy. Now please fucking go!" AJ yelled, making Ella huff leaving and slamming the door shut behind her.

"Don't come in here with that apologetic look Kamaria. We both know that you're not," Takahiro said, turning away from his wife. He was placing the final numbers on the things to be sold at the charity event. Hiro knew he had done wrong but for Kamaria to cut him was low.

"You're right. I'm not sorry, Takahiro, but I understand. I hurt you, and I thought it would hurt less if I spared you the whole truth. You finding out about me kissing Shino back was just like you were seeing it because it came from someone else. From him. Me seeing you kissed that woman last night cut me. It cut me bad, and I wanted you to feel how I felt, just like how you've been cutting me off for the past month. I'm done with that. I want my fucking husband back. I want us back. First, tell me who she was."

"I want us back to Ōjo," He said, pausing to take a deep sigh. "She was my EX. Before you blow this all out of proportion. It meant shit. I saw a way to make you hurt, and I took it. She kissed me first, and unlike you, I didn't kiss her back until I saw you. It was wrong. Am I sorry? No. Call us damage or whatever, but I'm not letting you go. Nor will I let you let me go. I don't like this hurting each other shit Kamaria. Let this be the only time and the last time we go through this," Hiro said, standing in front of his wife now. Mar nodded as he wrapped a hand around her neck, kissing her hard.

"Make-up sex?"

"No, because you won't be doing shit but taking my dick. Now turn around," He said. Kamaria smiled, turning slowly. Soon as she was around fully, Hiro bent her over the desk and gave her ass a hard smack. After he slowly unzipped her dress as he rubbed a hand up Mar's spine. She shivered underneath his touch, and just by the way he was touching her. Kamaria could tell he missed her as much as she missed him.

"Mine!" Hiro whispered, nibbling at her ear, making Mar moan, begging for him to make love to her. Instead, Takahiro took his sweet time undressing as he kissed and roughly played with her breast and nipple rings.

"Baby...."

"Shhh, I'm in control. You need to learn that... not everything goes the way Kamaria wants," He said, entering her rough. She had to bite her bottom lip to keep herself from screaming his name. Takahiro knew this, so he gave her another hard thrust. There was no need to hold back when everyone was gone, plus the office walls were soundproof. His father made sure of that.

"I want to hear you scream my name. Tell me who you belong to because I know who I belong to," Hiro said, speeding up his pace, hitting her at a different angle each time. "Do it, Kamaria. Tell me who do you belong to. Mind, body, and soul?"

"Y...you!"

"Not what I asked Ōjo!" He said, giving her another hard stroke. Kamaria screamed, gripping the desk as she fought to keep her balance. Takahiro saw this, so he tangled one of his hands in her hair, pulling her back to his chest as his other arm wrapped her torso. "Say it, Ōjo!"

"Fuck Takahiro! It belongs to you! It belongs to you! All of me belongs to you as you belong to me!" Kamaria said as he pushed her back over the desk and thrust into her hard. The only thing heard was their bodies hitting against each other and their moans and groans until Takahiro came.

"I love you, Ojo. Nothing will change that. No matter what happens between us, I will always love you. Only you," He whispers, kissing down her jawline to her shoulder. Mar smiled, nodding her head.

"I will always love only you too, Baby," She smiled, turning directly into a kiss.

"Damn, what happened to you?" Yamato laughed. Ayia looked up to see Jasmine walking into his office. Somebody beat the fucking shit out of her ass, making her laugh to herself as Jasmine glared at Yamato.

"Like you don't already fucking know. You fucking set me up! I'm lucky that bitch didn't fucking kill me! Would it have been easier for me to go to her. Telling her about the texts I have been sending. Hiro hasn't changed in looks. I could have sent her some old pictures." Jasmine said.

"You could do that but with their intelligent team. It wouldn't fly...."

"How the fuck do you know all this, Ayia? Yamato she speaks like she knows inside information on The Oni! You trust her?" Jasmine said. Yamato looked over to Ayia with a smile holding out his hand, which she took. Ayia smiled as he bought it up to his lips, kissing it. The man was a fool and she had him wrapped around her finger. All she had to do was let him do what he pleases with her.

"I trust her with my heart. More than I can say about you. Why don't you tell your little secret? Not that I think it would matter anyhow. The charity event is tomorrow you can do it there as I show my face. Maybe you can get Tanaka to stay in Japan for a few more days."

"If he stays, that means the Germans, and Scotts stays. Not to mention the French, Italians, Jamaicans, and Chinese. If he stays, so do they." Nori said. Yamato stared at his underboss as the women glared at each other.

"Not true. The Italians aren't even here yet. Meaning they will not show their faces until tomorrow if they come. I heard their Don is on a strict mission. I'm not worried about the Jamaicans or the Chinese. The others are like Don Köhler and Gordon's little dogs. They will jump when they say jump. Jasmine, you know what to do and do it tonight." Yamato said, dismissing them all.

"Oh, my say it isn't so!" Marie laughed, walking into the theater where Kamaria and Takahiro were sitting with the kids watching a Disney movie. Both laughed as she and Josh took the seats behind them with their little ones.

"Why must you all be jackasses?" Mar chuckled. "Yes, Hiro and I are okay. I could have been like him and been mad for a full month, but our sister made me realize something. Thank you, Melody. You were right, I did start all of this, and I deserved what he did, but he better not do it again. I'm sorry for what I caused and this." She finished touching his bandage.

"I'm sorry to Ōjo. I acted irrationally, out of anger. I will admit my wrongdoing. There are all you happy?"

"Not I. I was hoping it would lead you to my bed," Blaise said, making Takahiro sigh shaking his head. He had forgotten that his aggravating ass was there and already wished that he would leave. At least he knew to stay away and just run his mouth after Luna took a chuck out of his leg.

"Bla, keep your fantasies to yourself, please," Mar said, looking down at her phone as it buzzed. Another message caused her to sigh.

: They look a lot like him, don't they? Shame that I gave him children first.

"Takahiro, I think you should look at this," Kamaria said, showing him the picture of the twin girls. Hiro arched a brow looking back at Itsuki, Tomo, and Die before taking the phone from Kamaria's hands.

"Sorry, but they are not my children. Maybe my little sisters but not mine, but if she wants to play that game. We can play it."

"You know who this is?"

"Giving the fact that she sent you this right after what happened last night. Yes, it's no other than Jasmine. The woman has lost her fucking mind. I'm 100% sure they are not mine," Takahiro said, making his wife nod her head as she texted her back.

: Since you are so sure. You wouldn't mind letting us do a DNA test. Meet us in an hour at the General Hospital.

Thoughts??

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

91.2K 2.1K 13
BONTEN ARC "You're annoying and I don't have any feelings for you."
101K 3.8K 47
Thailand's one of the best business men's sons and mafia king's sons fell in love with eachother .. do they live happily? Or they have to leave eacho...
46.6K 1.6K 23
After agreeing to a deal to become Mafia for a month the ADA now starts there new life, there new MAFIA life
322K 12.8K 50
He Didn't expect this to happen He didn't want this to happen What's wrong with them..? Why won't they leave him alone?...