You know you love me || Ranbo...

By billyandbop

'You know you love me' .. 'I know I love you, but I don't know if you feel the same' More

~Intro~
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~29.5~

~8~

1.6K 26 93
By billyandbop

^^ LMAO I FOUND THIS IN MY GOOGLE KEEP AND ITS SAD THAT ONE FANFIC CHAPTER WAS LONGER THAN MY ESSAY THAT LOOK TWO HOURS

A/N- currently fighting with myself on doing a 7 page google doc on pearl harbor or writing fanfiction..idk

My mom will probably snatch all electronics I own tho since its already 4 days late oH wElL i'm flip flopping between them

(update- no you fucking didn't you still haven't started the homework)

On another note, this morning my spanish teacher yelled "BUENAS DIAS" and I wasn't paying attention and it scared the shit out of me

aLsO~~ did I mention I'm writing this on my chrome book? My- school chrome book?? That spotify is blocked on but not wattpad??? Yeah, that.

Anyways let's continue with the story cause more has to happen

⚠️TW// panic attack⚠️

(please do not read if it will trigger you, the passage is marked before and after the trigger so just skip the section, a recap will be at the end of the chapter before the A/N)

Ranboo POV

We sit on the couch for about ten minutes before Y/n sits up and stretches.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick and get a blanket as well, do you want anything"

I shook my head 'no' and she got up and went upstairs quietly. I continued scrolling through twitter, stumbling upon a hashtag.

'#ranboofaceleaked'

I open the hashtag and scroll through, and see that some people have actually found my face from various places.

"Nonononono," I whispered under my breath.

⚠️TW STARTS HERE!⚠️

I felt my breathing start to get faster and shorter as I struggled to pull in air.

How would they find my face? What if they find where we are? Why does my face look like that? Do they know me? Are they going to leak my name?

Y/n POV

I quickly grabbed a blanket and made my way back downstairs.

"Alright, I'm ba-" I cut myself off as I saw Ranboo on the couch, tears pooling in his eyes and his body shaking as his breathing got faster and faster.

I rushed to him and sat next to him.

I shut the phone off and pulled it out of his hand, not even bothering to look at it just yet. I grabbed his hand and rubbed slow circles on it with my thumb.

"Look, look at me," I said softly, and his eyes met mine. "Try and match my breaths, okay?" I say, taking deep breaths and exhaling.

He eventually calms down his breathing and I hug him while he cries into my shoulder.

⚠️END OF TW⚠️ (recap at the end of the chapter)

Still hugging him, I hear his breathing soften, and realize he fell asleep.

I didn't dare move him, I knew from personal experience that panic attacks take a lot out of you, and he would need a lot of rest.

We stayed like that, hugging each other with him asleep, until I fell asleep as well.

Amber POV - 11:32AM

It was pretty late in the morning as I walked downstairs, and I expected more people to be awake than, well, no one.

I saw Y/n's door slightly open, with no Y/n inside, so I went to the living room to find her, since I didn't know where else she would be.

And then- I did find her. Asleep, cuddling Ranboo.

oH

I ran upstairs, my socks sliding dangerously as I burst through Tubbo's door.

"What the fuck do you want Amber," he mumbled.

"IjustwalkeddownstairsandY/nandRanbooarecuddlingit'ssocute

"Jesus christ- slow down"

I took a deep breath. "I just walked downstairs and Y/n and Ranboo are cuddling it's so cute"

"Oh wait, now I want to get up," he says, running after me.

Except, they were both awake when we got there. Y/n had Ranboo in a side hug and was rubbing his back as he leaned against her, his hair messed up and his eyes puffy.

"Oh," said me and Tubbo at the same time.

"What," Y/n said, with a hard tone to her voice as she looked at me.

"Um, nothing, what do you guys want for breakfast?"

She looked at Ranboo, who didn't say anything, and then shrugged at me.

"Just make whatever, and wake up Tommy soon"

"Alright," I said, heading to the kitchen, Tubbo trailing behind me.

"What do you think happened?" He said, voicing the question we had both been thinking.

"I don't know, but I think we should leave it alone for now"

Y/n POV

After Amber and Tubbo left, Ranboo leaned more heavily against me, and I put an arm around him for support.

"Ranboo..?" I said hesitantly, not wanting to make things worse.

"Yeah?" He said in a small voice.

"What happened? I mean, only if you want to tell me."

He took a deep breath and unlocked my phone as he showed it to me.

I read the screen '#ranboofaceleaked', and look up at him, his eyes starting to fill again.

I hugged him once more and whispered, "It'll be okay, I promise." And he hugged me tighter.

A few minutes later, we walked into the kitchen to find Tubbo and Amber dancing to a song. I laughed at the sight and Ranboo smiled weakly.

A few minutes later, Tommy walked into the kitchen.

Tommy POV

I woke up to music from downstairs, drifting up through the vents. I checked the clock: '12:03PM"

Well, that was pretty late, but I got a good sleep.

I made my way downstairs and into the kitchen to find Amber and Tubbo dancing to music while Y/n and Ranboo looked on, smiling occasionally. They looked tired.

Shortly after the food was served I saw Ranboo take Y/n's hand and squeeze it.

I couldn't let that go unsaid, obviously.

"OooOo," I said, pointing at their hands.

The hands dropped immediately, Y/n and Ranboo staring down at their plates while Tubbo and Amber looked at me.

They looked upset. I didn't know why. Shit. I must've missed something.

I quickly looked away from them and everyone soon went back to eating, Ranboo and Y/n leaving at the same time.

"Tommy." Amber said in a whisper.

"What?"

"I know you didn't know, but I think something happened with Ranboo last night, and right now Y/n is holding him together. I don't know if they'll explain or be around much today, but try not to say anything, okay?"

I felt bad now.

"Okay"

Ranboo POV

Y/n and I left the kitchen at the same time.

Tommy probably felt bad, but I didn't want to explain anything yet.

Y/n walked with me to my room and sat next to me on the bed.

"You don't have to tell them if you don't want to," she said.

"I know, but I probably should," I said, tracing the comforter with my finger. She took my hand.

"How are you feeling?"

"Good enough, I guess. I'm just tired, but I've slept enough."

"Sleep as much as you need to," she said firmly.

"Can you braid my hair again?"

"Of course"

She sat behind me on the bed and ran her fingers through my hair, this time braiding random strands, making my hair stick up in some places.

I laughed at it and she smiled as she continued.

Y/n POV

"Hey Ranboo?"

"Yeah?"

"I think I should stream today, if that's okay with you"

"Oh yeah, probably, I don't think I want to be in it today though, sorry"

"It's completely fine"

"Can I sit over there and watch?" He asks, gesturing at a chair out of frame of the camera.

"Of course"

I sent out the notifications for my stream and put on the starting soon screen. I turned to Ranboo.

"You all set?"

He gave a thumbs up and I turned on face cam and began my stream.

"Hello chat! Today I'll just be reading chat while I do some mining on the [somethinsomethin]SMP. Alsoo I'm looking at Ranboo's face, I'm so special"

Reading dono: "What does Ranboo look like?"

"Well, he's described himself before and I'm not sure what else to say but he is very pretty," I say, glancing at Ranboo out of the corner of my eye.

"Y/N'S PRETTY TOO," he shouts in order to be heard by the stream, and I feel my face go red.

Timeskip- 2pm

"Want to go back downstairs?" I asked Ranboo after I wrapped up my stream.

"Uhh, the sooner the better I guess"

"Okay, let's go"

Once we got downstairs we were greeted with Amber, Tommy, and Tubbo watching a movie, and they all looked up expectantly.

"Um, uh- so you're probably all wondering what happened today," Ranboo started nervously. "So, I had a panic attack from stuff I'll show you later, and Y/n was helping me calm down and stuff, I just needed to rest, I'm sorry"

"No need to apologize, I'm sorry for being such a dickhead at breakfast," Tommy spoke up. Ranboo laughed lightly.

"It wasn't your fault Tommy, it's all good."

"It wasn't your fault either."

Fair.

⚠️TW RECAP⚠️

-So, most of it was explained not too long ago but Ranboo had a panic attack and Y/n helped calm him down-

That's basically it, take care of yourself!

A/N-

Word count: 1,521

Ayo, you guys are getting longer chapters wOo

Honestly I have no idea what this chapter was and I didn't know how to end it so this is what you get ig.

Better stuff coming in the next few chapters I promise :,)

I actually have a list of scenarios I want to include in this book so it's kinda shaping the plotline

Anygays

EAT, SLEEP, DRINK WATER, BRUSH YOUR TEETH, TAKE A SHOWER

Remember, any accomplishment you did today that maybe seems small and insignificant to other people is amazing, you are valid no matter what you are going through

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 227 24
"I'm so happy you didn't forget about me without me reminding you to write everything down in your book" she said, and giggled. "My beloved, you were...
128K 2.6K 28
"Do you know what it feels like to be in love?" You asked him. You were in too deep to back out now. "I think so." He replied, a confident tone in hi...
418 22 11
"Just trust me." I reassured Tubbo as I held my hand out to him, tentatively he accepted it and I pulled him into me. We stayed like that for a secon...
84.6K 1.4K 28
𝙔/𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙧. 𝙇𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚�...