Dangerous Love (Volturi Kings...

נכתב על ידי Amera_Goldspin

Madeline Swan's life was average. Friends, High-school, and the typical party here and there. But when her co... עוד

The Beginning
Vampire Rollercoaster
Hidden Truths
Reunited
Sushi Night
The Gaurd
Late Nights
Partners in Crime
Mission Completed
A Regular Monday
Alec Knows Best
Coffee in Seattle
The Meeting
Blue
First Date
Nature Walk
Confrontation
Apologies
Tendencies
My Treasure
Red Skies and Black Mountains
Remembrance
Sisterly Bonds
Loose Ties
Vampire on Ice
A Thousand Stars
Homer's Star Brad Pitt
Attachment
Countdown
Leech
Chocolate Chip Cookies
The Woods
Angel
Pain
Divulgence
Heading Nowhere
Wager
Dangerous Deceptions

Arrangement

6.7K 205 4
נכתב על ידי Amera_Goldspin

Madeline Pov

" I need to get ready," I said once I hung up.

" You look fine though," Bella tells me giving me a look of confusion.

At times like these I remember why I don't come to Bella for fashion advice.  " I am not meeting Marcus like this."

I grabbed a towel and started heading to the bathroom. Bella decided on following me. I turned on the shower and hopped in. My main focus was to make sure I looked presented yet comfortable.

" Your just watching a movie with him," she said plopping herself on the sink.

" Exactly what should I wear?"

" Um maybe some jeans?" Bella suggested.

" Jeans?"

" Uh yeah, you could wear those grey one."

" Bella why would I wear jeans to bed?" Popping my head out of the curtain.

Bella flaps one arm out and sighs " then shorts."

" I still have to see Aro and Caius," turning of the water.

" I don't know then," shaking her head at me while walking out.

I headed back to my room and looked through my drawers. I wanted to give off the impression of comfortable yet not pajamas. I didn't want to think that cared to much seeing him. I just wish to want to hang that's all.

*ring* *ring*

" shit," I mumbled.

I quickly just grabbed a over side t-shirt and loose shorts. I run to the mirror to look at my appearance. I my hair hasn't even had time dry so it ended up slightly lose waves.  I slightly cursed under my breath. Great pajamas it is then. I thought he said an hour?

"MADI," Bella yelled out.

" Coming!" I yelled out.

I tried to casually walking down to the kitchen. I was glad that Bella moved them to the kitchen. I wanted to make sure I kept my breathing even as I made my way down.

" Good evening Tesoro," Marcus voice chimes as soon as I walked in.

" Hello Marcus," I lightly smile.

" I should be going, Edward is going to come get me," Bella mumble walking out with a small wave.

I didn't even get a chance to say bye since she was already gone. I turn my attention to the Kings. All of them were just standing by. They all were wearing their cloaks this time around. It made them look intimidating, regal, and powerful.

" Sooo, our date wasn't good." I elongating my "so,". A nervous habit I have.

" Yes my dear, it didn't pan out the way we intended too," Aro said.

I sighed and decided to get this conversation out of the way. Remember me speak confidently.

" I think it may be best to come to an agreement for my future," pulling a chair to sit in.

I watched at their eyes follow me. It was unerving but I wouldn't let them know it. They need to know that I am not going to let them do whatever they want to me.

" An agreement you say, so what are the arrangements to this agreement," Aro voice seemed to get more low. His demeanor seemed to switch as well.

I don't have much memories about my Dad but, he always taught me to stand my ground. That I am a Swan and even though the name symbol calm and tranquil; I'm still my mothers child. I always would laugh whenever he said that.  I wanted to be fierce and brave just like her.

" I will be staying here to finish my senior year of highschool and I will be doing whatever sports my heart contents to," staring up at Aro.

His mouth twitched into a smirk, " I see, well my dear we have a government to run so how will that work for us?"

" Your an immortal what is one year going to do to you?" I asked

" We are mates rather you like it or not, there are so many target on your pretty little head now," Caius growls out.

" Now brother she was only asking," Aro said putting his right hand up.

" We will let you stay but, this summer you will be in Italy with us. You cannot run away from this bond, I find getting to know each-other will be better for us before you transition." Speaking calmly to me.

" I also don't want any guards," I said moving my hair back.

" You having guards is not up for debate," Caius voice broke out.

I narrowed my eyes him. " Fine then I wish to have a least one week in the summer before I leave to Italy."

They went quiet and Aro beckoned for both of their hands. I thought it was strange how causally they were about giving him free access to their private thoughts. It's like it didn't even phase them at all.

" We will accept this agreement," Aro voice broke out.

I slightly smiled at this. I will have a bit more time left for me. Now it was time for me to live life to the fullest but before I could do that I need to call out Aro.

" Before I have you leave there is something else I wish to discuss," I said. I could start to hear the sass in my voice.

" Oh what is it?" Marcus said placing a hand on my shoulder.

" Aro, how much did you see," looking at him.

Aro face looked to be deep in thought for a second. He turned to a smirking Caius and back to me . " I didn't see much, maybe a weeks worth?" Having a playful smirk on his face.

" I don't like you never told me about your gift," crossing my arms.

" Bella told you though," he tells me with a playful tone.

" But you didn't know," using hand expressions.

" I had my suspicions," Aro pipped.

" Suspicions are not fact though," snapping back as quickly.

" Your actions proved enough evidence."

" So you went out of your way to do so,"

" Well I had to get information"

" how about asking?" my voice full with attitude.

Aro narrowed his eyes at me. Caius coughed a bit. " The arrangement is settled that is good enough for now."

" We should take our leave now brothers," Caius finished.

" Indeed we shall," Aro said in a faux cheery voice yet his eyes held a different emotion.

" Are you coming Marcus?" Caius spoke out heading to the door.

"I am staying a bit longer with Madi tonight," Marcus said smirking a bit.

" I wasn't aware of this arrangement," Caius said hotly.

" You didn't need to be," Marcus replied coolly.

" No matter, Madeline and I have plans anyhow tomorrow," Caius said walking out the door leaving no room for me to protest.

" Bounanotte cara mia," Aro said grabbing a strand of my hair.

" I suppose it's only fitting for me to request for your attention on Sunday hmm."

I could feel my face running hot from his stare and closeness. " I suppose so, I'll make sure to have dry hair."

Aro let's out a chuckle and steps back. He heads to the door and turns back to look at Marcus. " I forget how sly you can be brother, it's been to long."

I wondered what Aro meant by that. I was under the impression that Aro and Caius knew about Marcus spending time with me after this.

" I thought they knew." I let out after Aro shuts the door.

" I never told them," Marcus tells me with a bit of a smile.

" Would you like to head to my room," blushing a bit.

"  I would like that very much," taking hold of my hand.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

74.6K 1.3K 49
𝙈𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙡𝙮𝙣 𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙨, 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙚 17.1549. She had a hard life but she survived everything that had happened, but when she gets a pho...
477K 12.2K 57
「ENGLISH VER」 ૢ་༘࿐Rexanne never thought that her life would end in Twilight. She had always hoped that after her death she would meet her mother and...
92.2K 3.3K 23
After accepting her new life in Italy, Althea must come to terms with the fact that her human life is almost over. Being the Queen of the vampire rac...
697K 18.2K 31
She was alone. She had been alone for a very long time. Too long Untill Jasper found her in the woods. They didn't know who she was or where she came...