Boorista ~ A Tomboo Fanfictio...

By dsmp_k404

Book Cover By: @sootroyal Ranboo is 17 and bisexual. He is convinced by his friend Tubbo(16), to move to the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182

Chapter 72

2K 75 142
By dsmp_k404

Tommy POV

12:35pm
The bell had just rang and Ranboo wasn't standing outside the door. Maybe he was just a tiny bit late.....

Another minute passed and he still hadn't shown....well, he probably decided to bring his things with him after all.

5 minutes passed now and still he hadn't come. I waited there watching as few people walked in the halls now. Everyone had gone to lunch already.

Techno came over to me, "You gonna hang in here Tommy?"

I nodded, "Yeah...if you don't mind......"

He half smiled, "No, I don't mind. I'm gonna go to the staff room though. Gonna eat with some friends.....see you later okay?"

I fake smiled, "Later..."

He left and it was just me alone in the classroom....

Is he really not coming?

Had I really upset him that much?....

Jeez, I'd ruined everything...

I waited there for another minute and then my Ranboo walked through the door. He had his backpack and two trays of food. He had his sunglasses on and he sat in the desk beside me. He put a tray on my desk and he started eating. He didn't say anything though.

Can I blame him? It was me who had started the stupid fight.....I should be the one to fix it...

I began to eat and when I was done he took my tray. Then he left the classroom and didn't come back till a couple minutes later. He sat in the desk beside me again and went on his phone. I just sat there looking at him.....I wanted him to cuddle with me and I wanted him to talk to me....I hated this.

I grabbed his arm, "Your not gonna say anything?"

"I have nothing to say to you Tommy." He replied not even looking up from his phone.

I let go of his arm and pulled out my own phone. I didn't do anything on it, I just sat there staring at my wallpaper. A picture of Ranboo kissing my cheek.

I wasn't gonna break....if he wanted to play the silent game then thats what we'd play. I'm way more stubborn than him so I'm certain he'll lose.......but is this really what I want? To play some stupid game...just so that he can apologize first......when I know I should be the one to do it?

The bell would ring in a bit and he got up. He walked over to me and said, "Nice wallpaper, you ready?"

I turned my phone off and nodded, "Thanks it's of my boyfriend."

He picked me up, "He sounds cool."

"......today he wasn't." I mumbled angry as he walked with me to my last class.

He scoffed, "Y'know I was trying to ease up to it....,but you always have to go and run your smart mouth."

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever."

"Good to know you care about fixing this." He replied.

"I never said I didn't care......I just-"

"Want me to apologize first?...." he laughed, "y'know, I would if I was in the wrong...,but I'm not."

"So I'm in the wrong?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

He shrugged, "You'll figure it out."

I sighed annoyed and he turned into my classroom. He sat me down as the bell rang to go to class and he said, "I dunno what upset you.....,but it'd be nice to know...and if you wanna play this stupid game with me then fine..........I can be a jerk too."

I glared at him, "Who you?....Yeah right."

He looked away, "So this is how it's gonna be?"

I looked away too, "Yep."

He laced our fingers together and my heart fluttered. Then he said, "I hope you won't miss this....." he kissed my hand softly and smiled, "...goodbye Tommy."

He let go and his smile faded. He left and went to his class.

Miss this?

Goodbye?

....What does he mean?

Time Skip ~ 3:00pm ~ Ranboo POV

The bell had just rang and class was over. I picked up all my stuff slowly and went to go get Tommy.

When I arrived to his classroom he was sitting there looking anxious. He probably thought I wasn't coming. I walked over to him and he let out an exhale. He picked up his stuff and I picked him up. I walked out of the classroom then out of the building. I walked home holding him and the entire time neither of us said a word.

Time Skip ~3:20pm

The front of his house had cars pulled in, which meant either his mom or dad, or both were here.

"Pretend your sleeping, so it's not fishy." I told him.

He rested his head on my shoulder and wrapped his arms around my neck. He closed his eyes and clung onto me like he always did. It made me blush a light pink and then I rang the doorbell.

His father came to the door, "Hello!- oh, I see someone was tired. You can take him up to his room."

I smiled, "Hello, and thankyou."

I walked in and then up the stairs. I went into his room and immediately Tommy let go of me. I then dropped him onto his bed and said, "I think I'll just.....talk to you later okay?"

He sat up in his bed and thought for a moment, "Ranboo.....I know we're playing this stupid 'game'...,but I dunno what it's like to be without you."

I shrugged, "It's normal life Tommy.....now I'm gonna go."

He sighed and looked down to his hands, "Bye."

"Later." I replied and left.

I walked back down the stairs and then into the kitchen, where his parents were, "Uhm...I need to go home for something important. Thanks for having me, bye."

His father smiled, "No problem, bye!"

His mother replied, "Oh, bye Ranboo...Will Tommy be going with you."

I shook my head, "No..."

She nodded, "Okay, well I'll see you then."

I fake smiled, "Bye!"

I left the house and walked home. Technically I hadn't lied. I was going home to something important. My aunt who is my parent guardian had probably......gotten engaged.

Time Skip ~ 3:51pm

I'd just got to the apartment, I unlocked it and then walked in. Lexi came running over and hugged me, "Hello! How was your Valentines Day Ranboo?!" Lexi asked enthusiastically.

I smiled genuinely thinking back on it, "It was amazing..." Then my smile faded, "...How was yours Lex?"

She squealed, "Oh, it was the best! I absolutely loved it!"

"So.....anything I need to know?" I asked.

She took a calming breath, "Ranboo.....we talked about it and I'm pretty sure you knew exactly what I was talking about..."

"Yeah." I mumbled.

"....Well, I did it." She said.

"So, what did she say?" I asked.

"Ranboo......" She sniffled, "...she said yes!" Lexi yelled happily.

"Congratulations Lexi.....I- I'm happy for you two. I'm glad she said yes." I replied.

"Thanks Ranboo!......uh, where's Tommy?"

I sighed, "He- he's at home."

She seemed confused, "Oh?..." but then she got the hint, "...oh. I'm sorry, come on in."

I walked in and didn't see Nelly.

"Where's Nelly?" I asked.

She shrugged, "I thought you might be a little uncomfortable, so she's not gonna live here just yet."

I nodded, "I'm not uncomfortable, but thanks....I'm gonna go to my room now...and sleep."

She nodded, "Uh- okay....if you need to talk I'm here......do you mind if I-"

"Nope, invite her...and don't worry.....we're fine." I fake smiled and walked away to my room.

I collapsed into my bed and started silently sobbing.

What the hecks wrong with me? I love him, so I should apologize......,but the more I think on it....the more I realize he should be the one to fix it.....I shouldn't have sworn at him, but he gave me every reason...and even though it hurts so much to not fix this and replay his words of hatred in my head.........only an apology from him can fix this.

1,354 words
Thanks for reading.
Hopefully I'll see ya'll in the next one.
Bye! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 251 19
Tommy jumped around in excitement, he was finally going to meet up with Tubbo and Ranboo again! He hadn't seen them in what felt like ages, and the t...
484K 18.4K 65
⚠️TRIGGER WARNINGS⚠️ -eating disorder -self harm -suicidal thoughts -suicide ________________________ ☁️???????☁️ Tubbo meets a new friend named Ranb...
440K 20.8K 120
Trans!tommy au, wilbur involved a lot later on and then it switches between the two. Tommy has trouble's with himself. Dysphoria ruins his days. Whe...
617K 16.8K 48
UNDER EDITING 👍 ------- "Why are you so annoying Tommyinnit?" she said, a sigh escaping her lips. She was laying down on her bed with her arm coveri...