The Tale Of Varathia

Por F1ameo_

Varathia. A place for all things mythical and magical. Where mythical creatures roam, and people have hobbies... Mais

Remember
The Journey Begins
The Soul Dragon
Parents, Mentors and Greif
Fire Of Life
Centeral City Is Dead
The King Awaits
The Rebellion Starts
The Great Army
The Number Third Knight
Crew of outcasts
The Second Knight
Soul Stealing Savior
Rage And Regret
Like Father Like Son

The Multibond

34 3 0
Por F1ameo_

     Arilo locks eyes with Jasko still unsure about his motives.

     "You might feel a weird tingly feeling when I do this, just try to stand still," he stated with a reassuring smile.

Arilo nods smiling greatly under his uneasiness as Jasko then touches Arilos forehead and a green aura starts to show under jaskos hand flowing into Arilo like water. Arilo twitches trying to stand still, he feels like there are pins and needles all over his body as he twitches a bit more.

     Jasko finishes and places his hand by his side and smiles "Alright, how do ya feel!" Jasko said with an even wider grin.

     "Well except for the fact it felt like torture I feel the same haha"

     "I felt the same way don't worry!" Araka responds to Arilo, finally opening up around Jasko seeing he's posing no threat.

     "So when am I able to punch with fire and stuff!" Arilo jabs the air playfully as he spoke.

     "Well considering we only have a week to train you, probably in about 3 days. it's a very simple element to control!" Jasko replied

     "At least you can control elements," Araka remarks.

     "And Araka if you wish, I can help you train your bond, I may not have your bond but most bond training is mostly the same. the only difference is the type of bond it is," he chuckles.

     Araka looks at Jasko smiling greatly as she jumps up from the fallen log.
     "let's go then! we shouldn't waste any daylight!"

Arakas's whole mood just flipped like flipping a pancake. kinda funny.

     Jasko smiled and nodded then walks down the dirt that leads to the tavern. Jasko walks past the tavern,  to the entrance of Tenby town. the two teens soon follow behind.

     as they walk down the path Arilo attempts some small talk with Araka.
     "So, your bond, you said it could boost physical attributes right?"
Araka nods

     "So can it do anything else, cause before you made a blue shield thing to stop that centaur's punch!"

     Araka looks at Arilo as he talks and after a minute of just staring at Arilo, she finally responds, like she was thinking of a response he would understand.

     "Yup! Well kinda actually. I just sang at a frequency that boosts your toughness, meaning even if the centaurs punch broke the shield it would have done minimal damage to you. all I did was give you so much toughness the magical energy seeped out to create that blue shield. it's my bonds most powerful attack."

     "for now!" Jasko adds on as listens from afar.

     "Well, that's pretty damn cool if you ask me!" Arilo looked at Araka's covered eyes as he spoke.

     "R-really, I mean it's nothing fancy, almost every singer can do it." she quickly replied.

     "Well yeah, I'm not a singer so it's not like I can just do that. even if every singer can do it, it still takes training right Jasko!"

     "That's right! at least a month or two!" Jasko returned the answer to Arilos's statement.

     "Wow, I never really thought of it like that, huh." Araka looks down at the path in front of her as it then slowly turned into loose gravel.

     "Welcome to Tenby, Arilo!" Jasko said smiling widely. 

Jasko clearly likes living in Tenby considering he takes a deep breath of the fresh air outside the gates and walks inside the town's small wooden walls to smell freshly made food and smithers metal, yet the houses and stores inside are made of stone with loose gravel road. people chatting and trading goods are found everywhere throughout this big town

A very good-looking and decently big town to say the least.

     "Wow, this is awesome!" Arilo excitedly stated.

     "Why do you think I live here haha!" Jasko says just as excited.

     Araka stays quiet and just looks at the people trading and chatting as they walk towards a house in the back of the town. it looks like every other house in the town, but bigger. guess mentors make the big bucks.

Once they reach the house the three make their way inside and to the backyard as Jasko grabs some bags full of flour and places them on steaks in his backyard. his backyard is even bigger than the house itself but not a blade of grass in sight.

     "Arilo, Araka! time to get training!"

Arilo and Araka look at each other with grins cheek to cheek.

     "Welcome to my training yard! Now let's get to work!"

The training yard consists of a huge open grass field with wooden dummies scattered around and a semi-big cement circle most likely for sparring matches. 

Jasko then clenches his fists in front of himself as white wraps form around his fists.

     "Now your turn, all you gotta do is clench your fists and think of the wraps wrapping around your fists!"

      Arilo thinks for a second then clenches his fist and thinks of the wraps, a blazing flame wraps around Arilo's hand, wrists and fingers as black wraps are now visibly wrapped around his now relaxed fists. there's a symbol on the top of the wraps that looks like the symbols on his clothing.

     "Awesome!" Arilo exclaimed.
     "Now here's the fun part!" he looks at both Arilo and Araka smiling greatly.

The hours were long, the training was longer. pushup after pushup, punch after punch. Araka had it easy since she had some martial arts under her belt from her past mentor but she also looked like she hadn't slept in days since her eyes were baggy and she was stumbling on some words as she spoke. 

     Hours felt like days and days felt like weeks but, Arilo and Araka were very successful and learning new techniques very quickly. Arakas is now able to cast some physical attributes without having the need to sing, which she used mostly when Arilo was sparring against Jasko to see his progress.

     Day 7 finally arrived and it was time for the Arilo to go against a 2000-pound horse-human thing.

     The walk towards the tavern was like Arilos heartbeat. loud and shaky.
     Araka looks at Arilo walking nervously and stiffly.

     "Your gonna do fine, Jasko trained you and me so if the centaur were to cause any major harm to you, I'll be on standby to make sure you don't die again!" Araka was optimistic and confident that Arilo was gonna win.

     "Yeah, don't worry, you don't have to worry about him if he beats your ass! if he does I'll beat your ass twice as hard when we go home!" Jasko teased which made both Arilo and Araka chuckle a bit, breaking the long tension of stress.

     Arilo and his two newfound friends finally reach the tavern and walk toward the fallen log where they all first met.

The centaur was waiting, furiously
     "Took you long enough!" Roared the centaur.

Arilo gulps down dry spit as all of the tavern rushes out to watch. looks like it's not the centaur's first rodeo. even the bartender watches curiously.

     The centaur doesn't wait nor hesitate as it rushes towards Arilo at an incredible speed for his weight, but luckily Arilo was able to avoid to the right of the centaur making it ram into a nearby tree, making it shake violently ripping its roots and falling.

     "Hey! lemme get my barrings first!"
The centaur turns to Arilo but this time Arilo rushed at the mighty beast and right hooked its face, Arilos's hand covered in a flame.

     The centaur chuckled
     "Uh oh-"

he then kicked Arilo with his mighty front hooves sending him flying into another tree leaving an imprint in the tree almost knocking it out from its roots. 

This centaur really doesn't like trees huh?

     Once Arilo gains his senses back the centaur was already in front of him but Arilo rolled out of the way barely. he stands up quickly and decides to try to waste the centaur's energy.

Dodge after dodge the battle went on for about 10 minutes, trading hits occasionally, but mostly Arilo narrowly dodging the centaur's hard-hitting punches.

     "What do I do, what do I do."
Arilo then stopped running and stood still. he had a plan, one that requires a lot of luck and instinct. He had the urge to hold his fist out in front of himself, and he did so, hoping it does something, anything.

     And it did. As the centaur charges Arilo once more, Arilos's hand starts to glow and radiate off a purple aura, And in a blink of an eye, a deep, dark purple blade appears in Arilos's extended hand. its handguard was pointy yet looked like something royalty would have, its blade was long, but not long to the point where Arilo can't hold it. A one-handed sword.

     The centaur stops dead in his tracks almost getting his throat cut clean open.
     "Uh, Jasko! I don't think you taught me how to do this!"

Jasko, Araka, and the whole crowd were flabbergasted and looked frozen, even the centaur was frozen at the fact he challenged a swordsman and a boxer to a fight of honor.

     The centaur steps back and doesn't stop looking at Arilo and the blade.
     "No way." The centaur couldn't believe it.

     "how...why...when..." The centaur was speechless.

     "Soooo, would anyone like to fill me in here, why do I have a blade, and why is everyone so froz-" It just hit Arilo.

    "Holy crap! I'm a multibond!"
Arilo then realizes the centaur running off like a coward, most likely from embarrassing himself trying to fight someone stronger than him.

     "Hey Jasko, Araka, did I win?"

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

75 21 50
When the Concordians and Mortemians entered the first war againsts each other, the magic world was brought into a terrible fate. In order to return t...
2.7K 324 100
Heather Mellissa has a lot to her name. She's the youngest that has ever attended her "academy" or base for battle training, gained her powers of fir...
2.1K 384 29
[UNDER EDITING] Born into the throne. Born into a life she never wanted, yet one she was destined for. But, princess Lantana has never wanted this li...
9.3K 536 67
"Upstairs!" I hear a yell and pounding footsteps. I crawl out of the window until I'm hanging from my hands. I take a breath. I let go. ~ Living in a...