After wearing a book, someone...

Por Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/78/78387/ Author: Shemi Category: Modern Emotions Release time: 2019-11-21 Latest: Chap... Más

Chapter 001
Chapter 002
Chapter 003
Chapter 004
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
Chapter 012
Chapter 013
Chapter 014
Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 017
Chapter 018
Chapter 019
Chapter 020
Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 024
Chapter 025
Chapter 026
Chapter 027
Chapter 028
Chapter 029
Chapter 030
Chapter 032
Chapter 033
Chapter 034
Chapter 035
Chapter 036
Chapter 037
Chapter 038
Chapter 039
Chapter 040
Chapter 041
Chapter 042
Chapter 043
Chapter 044
Chapter 045
Chapter 046
Chapter 047

Chapter 031

306 11 0
Por Darkknight123457

Chapter 031 Grab my cub?

    Yuanshen had no experience in exercising mental power, and most of the things he remembered were messy and complicated. Therefore, after Jin Yu learned about some necessary situations, he packed up the memory of the original body and threw it into the corner of the intellectual brain chip and let it mold.

    Thinking about it now, she hurriedly went to the brain chip to find out the memory of the original body. After a few flips, she became annoyed. It was too messy and disordered.

    "Look it up, in the original body's memory, I found out what happened before and after my pregnancy."

    In order to find the cub's father, she had turned it over once before. But the original body is also confused to find out that he is pregnant, and even when he conceived is in the cloud, and he can't remember when he has had a relationship with someone.

    To say that the original body is also pitiful, I have been clean for twenty years. She was happily enjoying her time in college when she suddenly found out that she was a mother. For a while, she thought she was pregnant by accident in a public bath outside, and she didn't know how her simple mind supported her to go to college.

    Zhinao quickly deduced the possible fertilization period according to the birth dates of the two cubs, and then searched by keywords, and gave Jin Yu a chronological order of the big and small events of the first and second half of the year.

    While quickly browsing those memories, Jin Yu gave Zhinao another order: "Check, Jiang Yutao's whereabouts during this period."

    Zhinao was a little confused -

    "Do you suspect that the father of the Yunduo brothers and sisters is related to him?"

    Jin Yu nodded, and showed his phone screen to Zhinao, "Look, I just checked the Jiang family's family crest. It is said that the rumored Jiang family's badges are all mutated from the same badge, and everyone has it. A pattern that belongs to oneself. This pattern can even replace the ID card as a symbol of itself in the Jiang family."

    Zhinao paused: "Then why don't you do a direct genetic comparison? Why do you want to check the other party's whereabouts? The corners of

    Jin Yu's lips twitched, revealing a hint of a pity or a sarcastic smile: "I'm just a little pity... I want to know what happened in the beginning."

    Tsk... It's a pity. He looks so good, but he does that shit. You make a girl's belly bigger, and when you meet again, you can still look like nothing happened, especially when the other party knows that the girl is a single mother, wouldn't there be a little guilt?

    Ah, no!

    Jin Yu shook his head - there may be guilt.

    She always felt that Qin Fat gave her this job a bit inexplicable.

    Although Qin Fat has always been very unreliable, he is indeed a casual to willful person. But there was a sense of disobedience everywhere. She hadn't thought about it before, but now that she knows, it must be Jiang Yutao doing something behind his back.

    If she remembered correctly, she remembered that Fatty Qin's attitude towards Jiang was very respectful.

    The smile on Jin Yu's lips slowly expanded: "No wonder I suggested that he should not be a bodyguard at the beginning... So the answer is here."

    ——So, from effect to cause, many things will go in a seemingly completely reasonable direction. No matter whether this direction is right or not, as long as there is this preconceived idea, people's subconscious will automatically make up for many unreasonable places.

    Jin Yu is like this now. She believes that Jiang Yutao is a scumbag through the fact that Jiang Yutao met the child's mother who did not recognize it. So in many aspects, she will explain the other party in the direction of the scumbag.

    Jiang Yutao's itinerary is not so easy to check, especially around the time when the original body was pregnant, he was just like the disappearance of the world, and his whereabouts could not be found anywhere. The only piece of news is that he was in a vegetative state after a serious car accident five years ago and didn't wake up until earlier this year.

    The voice of Zhinao, who felt that he didn't help, was a little guilty: "If I can break into a higher-level network, maybe I can find something. The Jiang family has too much energy in this world, and many things are kept secret.

    " Thinking that Jin Yu wanted to understand everything, she waved her hand, and she felt that there was no need to bother: "I asked you to check the whereabouts of the other party, but I just wanted to know what happened at the beginning. Since I can't find it, then I will ask him. "

    Jin Yu stretched his body and showed a sneer --

    "I'll go around Bieyuan in a while, you can find a chance to extract genes for comparison."

    Zhinao responded.

    As soon as he said it, Jin Yu cleaned up the house, put on his clothes and got up to go out.

    Jogging up the mountain with a pair of headphones on.

    Jin Yu's luck was very good. As soon as he arrived at the gate of Bieyuan, he met an acquaintance-Fang Qin.

    Fat Qin drove his special Maybach, parked the car on the side of the road and waved his fat hand at her with a smile: "Hey! Do you want to exercise?"

    Looking at Jin Yu's tall and fit body, a thought suddenly flashed in Qin's mind. Narrow thoughts - does this girl run here every time she works out? I don't know if the old ginger will peek? No, I have to ask him in a while, it's so interesting! Ha ha!

    Having determined that Jiang Yutao was secretly in love with each other, the more he thought about Coke, the more he couldn't help but tap on the steering wheel.

    Jin Yu raised his eyes and slid around him, and Fat Qin felt a chill on his back, as if he was being stared at by something dangerous.

    But that feeling was fleeting, Jin Yu quickly restrained his breath, and also smiled: "Oh, so you came here, no wonder I asked Ye Shan that you went out."

    Fat Qin's nose was itchy, and somehow felt a little guilty, his eyes wandered, and he reached out and scratched the bridge of his nose, "Well, I have something to do with Lao Jiang."

    Jin Yu's smile did not change, but Fat Qin felt the same feeling again. The nervousness of being stared at by danger - "Ah, what are you looking for from me?" Jin Yu     shook

    his head, "It's nothing, I just want to ask if your script is ready."

The scorching nervousness disappeared again, and he twisted his body strangely and looked up at the sky - did he hit the evil today?

    "I said, if you still don't have the script, why don't we cancel the contract first? I can refund you the full amount of the pay you gave me."

    Jin Yu's cold voice sounded again.

    Qin Pang came back to his senses and scratched his head: "No! My script will definitely be good. In this way, we will talk about it when we start the game on Thursday. I have to leave now.

    " Just opened the door and waited for Bieyuan to open.

    Jiang Yutao originally wanted him to come at nine o'clock, but he got up late in the morning, and he met a lost child on the way.

    Jin Yu stood up straight, the smile on his face did not change, and watched Fat Qin's figure disappear.

    Then I asked Zhinao softly in my head: "Have you extracted any genes?"

    Zhinao: "It's a little bit, it's strange, there is no trace of the other party's activities around here."

    "Can't you go into the manor?"

    Zhinao: "No, the firewall here is so powerful that I can't break in."

    Jin Yu raised his eyebrows, looking at the direction of Fatty Qin's disappearance, "Oh" and said, "I'll find a way to let you in."

    Just before Jin Yu When the intellectual brain was outside the manor trying to find traces of Jiang Yutao's activities and managed to extract genes.

    In the study room on the second floor, the screen in front of Jiang     Yutao suddenly lit up: "Detected the traces of the general's brain activity, and judged - the entrance of the manor. The other party also tried to invade the security system of the manor, which has been intercepted." pause, look up.

    He put down the pen and slowly drove the wheelchair to the window to look out.

    Not far away, the scene of Jin Yu joking with Fat Qin came into view, and his brows wrinkled: "She came to run at this time?" It's

    a bit strange, Jin Yu never ran outside the morning.

    But on second thought, he has been separated from her for five years, the other party even has children, and it is normal for some habits to change, so he no longer pays attention to this matter, and instead watches her silently.

    "The other party tried to break into the Bieyuan system again, did you intercept it?"

    Jiang Yutao raised his eyebrows again, remembering Jin Yu's unyielding energy, and slowly lowered his eyebrows: "No need, just erase your existence."

    Zhinao paused for a while, but finally did as he was told. And in order not to let the other party find him, he also shrank all the "synapses" that he had already arranged everywhere, returned to the computer it used to store the chips, and disguised himself as an ordinary computer without any abnormality.

    At this time, the brain is very grateful that its synapses are just piles of virtual data rather than entities, otherwise it will have nowhere to hide. But even so, the hard drive of this computer was instantly full and almost crashed due to overload.

    Jin Yu jogged two steps in the direction of the manor, and suddenly the voice of the brain came from his mind: "Find the blind spot of the other party's firewall, and successfully place the synapse in it."

    Jin Yu stopped and smiled: "Look for opportunities as soon as possible. Extract the genes, and then come out."

    Just after saying this, she suddenly became a little curious about the life of "Jiang Scum Man", so she changed her words: "Let me take a look around the whole manor."

    Zhinao Do as you say.

    Jiang Yutao contracted his mental power and felt that the "synapses" of the opponent's brain were on his body as soon as he touched it. Then he went around the whole manor, and finally stayed in the room where Mrs. Wang worked, and then went out.

    During the whole process, Jiang Yutao's intellectual brain had been aggrieved and shrunk in place, for fear that the other's synapse would suddenly come in and take a look, or it would be exposed.

    But fortunately, the other party seemed to be just curious about Mrs. Wang's work status, and didn't stay in their room too much, spending most of the time with Mrs. Wang.

    After finally waiting for Jin Yuzhinao's synapse to go out, Jiang Yu Taozhinao hurriedly spread out the synapse that was about to burst. The computer that was used for the body made a pleasant "ding dong" sound, and let out a sigh that seemed to be content.

    Jiang Yutao was a little funny, and carefully observed his intellectual brain: "Your emotional learning progress has increased again?"

    Zhinao: "Yes, just now, I understand the meaning of satisfaction."

    Jiang Yutao paused: "..."

    OK Heck, it seems that you used to let you go too far, and you don't even know how to write the word "satisfaction".

    Outside the manor, Jin Yu had already turned back to his body. While letting his intellectual brain randomly distribute synapses to pick up all kinds of information, he silently looked at the genetic comparison map obtained by the intellectual brain with a sneer --

    "Very good! Very good!"

    It is definitely and definitely a "scumbag" No doubt.

    The author has something to say: Ding dong! Misunderstanding Level 2!

    And in the end -

    when Jiang Jin and the two met, Jiang Zhinao showed off his huge and ubiquitous synapses to Jin Zhinao.

    It made Jin Zhinao very envious and jealous -

    the extension of the synapse of the intellectual brain can not only be done by the master's strong mental power, but must be supported by the powerful hardware of the body. And powerful hardware usually means one word - "expensive".

    Jin Yu didn't have that much money, so in order to keep the wedding ring, he directly disintegrated the brain's body into the energy needed to protect the ring. So now Jin Zhinao only has eight measly synapses, which Jin Yu jokingly calls an octopus.

    Jin Yu comforted his Zhinao: "It's okay, it's overnutrition, and in our case, it's called obesity."

    Jiang Zhinao retorted: "I'm not obese! I just have redundant data!"

    Everyone: "… …”

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

129K 2.3K 95
This is not my original story The self-cultivation of the people who eat melons in the 1970s through books Have you ever experienced time travel wher...
51K 650 11
wear sixty with dowry Author: Xiliang Meow Category: Rebirth through time travel In her previous life, Mu Qing had been raised by the family as a qua...
124K 1.7K 87
Author: Moon and a half C Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-09-10 Latest: Chapter 88 [VIP] When Chuanshu met the reborn girl, Jian Qi...
3.9M 253K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...