Classroom of the elite one sh...

By Nicholasb29

Just a bunch of short storys and book ideas that I got let me know if you want any of these to become a actua... More

react to kiyokei
hirakouji
react to kiyokei part 2
SPECIAL!!!!!!!!!!
Winner
I love you (Matsushita special)
cam boy
totally didnt binge big mouth
Totally didn't bing big mouth.........part 2

Playboy Kiyotaka: preview

3.1K 35 3
By Nicholasb29

Check out my tiktok where i make COTE edits @ayanogxd and also be sure to check out my current story 'heart broken (a classroom of the elite fanfiction)

Kiyopon pov:
______________________________________________

I put in my airpods and entered the bus I was currently on my way to ANHS where i will spend the next 3 years of my life completely isolated from the outside world...........I cant wait!................

I sat down next to a girl with black hair and gorgeous red eyes. She was reading a book called 決してあなたをあきらめるつもりはない決してあなたを失望させるつもりはない

Very............interesting..............title
............................................................................................

I saw the initials S.H writin in nail polish on the book if you have ever owned a gaming console your mom has probably put a dot of nail polish on your controller so you don't confuse it with someone else's.

I was slowly drifting off to sleep
When I heard a women in probably around 26 but one 5hings for sure she is a total MILF. It seems she was currently arguing to a muscular blonde male it seemed he was sitting in a priority seat reserved for the elder I myself didn't feel like giving up my seat but... If it gets me on her good side then that works perfectly with me.

"You can have my seat mam" I said whilst standing up. "Why thank you young man." I simply stayed silent and went over to stand next to the 'MILF'

Once I got close to her I bent down and kissed the back of her hand "Hello beutifull" I looked up to see her not even fazed by my action. This is going to be harder then I thought

"My my such a gentleman what's your name handsome?" She asked "Ayanokoji kiyotaka" "Is that so... Well my I get the so called kiyotaka's phone number?" I was going to say sure but then I realized......I don't have a phone...... "Uh, I kinda don't have a phone"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 56.1K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

130K 3K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
284K 9.3K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
498K 17.9K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...