skin

By wockicide

𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙭 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙛𝙚𝙢 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 More

𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼
𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐎𝐧𝐞.

2.8K 99 318
By wockicide

𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓....
————————————-

𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 , 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐝𝐚
𝟏/𝟐𝟕/𝟐𝟐
𝟗:𝟏𝟔 𝐚𝐦

"y/n me and sin about to go to the mall with armin and everybody else , wanna come ? " sonai said

"yea sure." you got up and stretched your body "please don't dress like you homeless" you raised your eyebrows " I wont today i promise , but you owe me some food"

"ok " You didn't really like hanging out with people but you liked hanging with your little friend group they weren't annoying so you tolerated them.

You started getting ready , brushing your teeth , showering your usual morning routine.

*Ding*

" always him " you weren't really pressed about the situation y'all weren't anything too serious just a fuck here and there.

The Fit

The Hair inspo
an: y'all got red a red skunk stripe 😈

"Bruh it's cold as hell" you said put your hands in your coat pockets walking towards the mall entrance " stop complaining at least you get to see sasha " You nodded.

"y/n!" sasha screamed across the mall. " hi my love how are you" you hugged her after not seeing her for some time " i've been good , what about you ? " you put a thumbs up and went to dap up jean " what's up horsey" you dapped him up " i don't even look like a horse" he frowned.

" i know i just like messing with you " you smiled , Zoning out you noticed armin with a girl on his arm she was pretty she had semi long blonde hair with a phineas shaped nose.

"Damn y/n you good ? " sin snapped at you " huh- Oh yeah i'm about to go to converse i'll see y'all later i guess " They nodded and you put in a airpods and walked to the converse store.

an: n sideeeee n sideee tell me is it insideeee anyways..

It was the first day back to school tomorrow , school wasn't really your thing but you went because you didn't want to let all the hard work your mom put in go to waste.

Timeskip ( i hate writing boring plots )

"Bye guys!" you , sin , and sonai waved at everyone and walked to the car "Sis you okay?" you nodded " i know you aren't , but whenever you want to talk to me let me know love"

" Fine i'll tell you "

" You remember when i told you me and armin were you know just fucking around?"

"yeah"

" well he texted me today telling me how he likes someone else i knew he was coming today so i didn't really trip , but i didn't know she was coming along" "y/n i already told you the white boy was weird seriously".

" you right " you guys arrived back at the apartment you, sin, and sonai shared " i'm about to get in my bed " you yawned.

You switched to your pajamas and got a idea that would piss armin off " let's post on ig real quick"

Timeskip : first day of school

" jean come on i don't know where my class is " you whined " Go to that building over there and it's the second door on the left i think you and my friend connie got a class together " connie ? you never heard of a connie you left it alone and just went on by your day.

The class wasn't that packed as you thought you sat in the back row in the corner not trying to be that noticeable , but he walked in the classroom.

He had short wavy hair it was grey you noticed his piercings on his ears and the tattoos on his arm he looked tired like he didn't want to be there but he caught your attention you were staring for so long you didn't notice he was coming to sit beside you.

He sat beside you , and you noticed he had 4 piercings in his ear and a septum piercing a few tattoos on his arms and neck , he had his airpods in so he didn't really notice you until he turned around.

his eyes lit up when he saw you , like he fell inlove with you at first sight.

"Hey.." He said smiling at you "hey.." you smiled back " You're gorgeous " you thanked him " what's your name beautiful " "y/n what about yours ? " you questioned " constance but call me connie for short "

" cute name but i'll stick with constance" he smiled " thanks beautiful" You was smiling real hard like really hard.

"Wait you said your name is connie ? " he nodded " Do you happen to be friends with someone named jean kirstien? " he nodded "how do you know one of my best friends ?" .

"im actually friends with him , do you know sasha ? " he nodded " yeah me sasha and jean have been friends since we were babies "

" How come i never see you hanging out with them " you asked him " i'm usually at home or  at work".

"where do you work?" you asked

" a tattoo shop " he replied " i've been wanting a tattoo for a minute "

"you should get one you only live once you know " he smiled.

yeah

" i can do it for you "

" how much?"

" i'm not charging you princess "

"Why not constance " he liked hearing his name come out your mouth.

" because i'm not charging you princess , by the way can i get your number so you can schedule your appointment " he handed over his phone.

"sure..here" he thanked you and put his head down you figured he was going to sleep so you didn't disturb him.

Class was over you walked behind connie he turned to look at you one last time for the day "goodbye princess see you later yeah?" you nodded " bye conscious " you waved walking the other way.

"He's cute" you smiled.

Timeskip: 11:34 pm

you were about to go to sleep , today was boring and tiring.

*ding*

incoming facetime from constance

"what you want" you said in a aggressive tone

"i'm sorry princess i didn't mean it" he sounded sad

"why am i looking at the ceiling hm?" he asked

"it's 12 o clock at night. go to bed."

" wanna go to sleep on the phone ?" he suggested

"sure " you agreed

connie was sitting up his hair was messy and he didn't have on a shirt it seemed like he was watching a show on a laptop or something

"Dude where ya shirt at" you asked

"on my floor with the rest of my clothes" he replied.

you paused for a second "i didn't need to know all that.

"That's what you get"

" What's some artist you listen to ? " you asked while scratching your bonnet

"steve lacy , tame impala, drake ,tupac and some other people " he replied yawning

"You listen to steve lacy ? and tupac how come i'm just meeting you" you joked.

he laughed , "what about you ? "

" steve lacy , jhene aiko , drake ,tame impala "

cute

"you know your skin is gorgeous princess " he finally picked up the phone

" man stop boosting my ego conscious " you joked

" i'm not y/n i'm being serious " you were picked on as a kid for being to "dark" so hearing him saying that really did something to you.

" thanks conscious " you smiled

you both stayed up for another hour getting to know each other and finding a day for your tattoo but you both started getting even more sleepy so y'all agreed on going to sleep connie put the phone in front of his face and you did the same.

"Goodnight y/n" he said
" goodnight constance" you replied

𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨, 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐝𝐚
𝟏/𝟐𝟕/𝟐𝟐
𝟖:𝟏𝟕

" GIRL THE WAY MOVING GOT ME IN TRANCE" you jumped up hearing connie yelling .

" what the hell "

Connie was dancing 8 in the morning.

" DJ TURN ME UP LADIES THIS YOUR JAM IMMA SIT MOSCATO WHILE YOU GON LOSE THEM PANTS OUUUU THEN IMMA THROW THIS MONEY WHILE YOU DO IT WITH NO HANDS "

"GIRL DROP IT THE FLOOR I LOVE THE WAY YOUR BOOTY GOOOO" you chimed in

an: can't remember where i got this song idea from , anyways that's my song right there

He paused " oh shit did i wake you "

" yea but i needed to get up anyways " you yawned and stretched " wanna go get breakfast before school my sister and her boyfriend more than likely already left."

" yeah we meeting or i'm picking you up ? "
he replied " you can come pick me up i just sent the address, i'm about to get in the shower text me when you get here " he nodded and hanged up.

hi babies hru i know y'all missed me ..?? i know it's short i'll do better i promise

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...