After wearing a book, someone...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/78/78387/ Author: Shemi Category: Modern Emotions Release time: 2019-11-21 Latest: Chap... More

Chapter 002
Chapter 003
Chapter 004
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
Chapter 012
Chapter 013
Chapter 014
Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 017
Chapter 018
Chapter 019
Chapter 020
Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 024
Chapter 025
Chapter 026
Chapter 027
Chapter 028
Chapter 029
Chapter 030
Chapter 031
Chapter 032
Chapter 033
Chapter 034
Chapter 035
Chapter 036
Chapter 037
Chapter 038
Chapter 039
Chapter 040
Chapter 041
Chapter 042
Chapter 043
Chapter 044
Chapter 045
Chapter 046
Chapter 047

Chapter 001

4.1K 33 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 001 Grab my cub?

    Winter in desert city comes very early.

    It's only been October, and other cities are still in the season of golden osmanthus, and several heavy snows have fallen here one after another.

    Standing at the door of "Moshi Ellis Private Hospital", Jin Yu exhaled a breath of white air and stomped his feet hard, brushing off the snowflakes on his body, and then he pushed the door with the food box and walked in.

    Following the guidance of the nurse at the front desk, she quickly found beds V011 and V012 in the children's ward on the fourth floor.

    The heating in the building is fully turned on, which perfectly interprets what it means to be warm like spring indoors, and dripping water into ice outside.

    Jin Yu walked a little hot, so he untied the scarf and put it on his arm.

    V011 and V012 are near the window at the end of the corridor.

    In order to ventilate, the door of the ward was not closed tightly, and a gap was exposed.

    "You are talking nonsense! Cough cough! Mom won't want us! Cough cough!"

    Just as he approached, Jin Yu's ears moved, and he heard a fierce little milk voice throwing a tantrum.

    The little girl's voice is still a little hoarse, and she will cough when she is out of breath, but this does not prevent her from protecting her mother.

    "You go! I don't like you! You are a badass! Don't let us worry about you!"

    "Oh, it's fine! Your mother didn't want you! It's my aunt's fault, but you have to take the medicine obediently first, otherwise your throat will keep hurting. Go back to the capital with Uncle Chen?" A soft and beautiful female voice rang out, speaking slowly, as if she would be killed if she was quicker, but it was precisely because of this that her words were particularly convincing - the

    little girl suddenly Stupid: "Back... back to the capital? What about... mother?"

    "Your mother still has something to do, our Yun Duo is already a big baby, you have to be obedient, you know? In the future, you can't call her mother again, I It's your mother, remember?!"

    After speaking, the soft and beautiful voice raised her voice slightly, showing a bit of sternness.

    "You are talking nonsense!"

    Perhaps because of illness, the usually submissive and obedient little girl insisted: "You are not my mother! We are just playing games for a few days to pretend that you are my mother! I want my mother... Mom! Wow...cough cough cough! "The

    little girl's throat was still hoarse, and she started coughing after crying twice.

    The cough was heart-wrenching, but that didn't stop her from coughing, crying, and calling her mother...

    Jin Xia had a big head, and a terrifying expression flashed across her soft face

    . Duoduo!"

    Her voice was stern, and the little girl hiccups blankly and paused.

    "You're going to do this nonsense again! I don't want you anymore! I'll take my brother to the capital! I'll leave you out alone!"

    Duoduo was stunned, a huge panic came to her heart, and she was about to open her mouth and cry again.

    Suddenly, a small hand came over to embrace her: "Sister, don't be afraid! My brother won't want you!

    "

    Jin Yu pushed open the door, and the eyes of one big, two small, and three pairs of people in the room suddenly focused on her.

    "Mom!" The

    little girl's face suddenly lit up, and she shouted happily and was about to rush over, but was firmly held by the little boy behind her.

    She was dazed again, turned her head and whispered, "...Brother?"

    - The little boy who was seven or eight similar to her had a stiff face, pursed his lips and said nothing.

    "Why are you here?!"

    Jin Xia was a little exasperated, stood up "whoosh" and walked quickly to the door to look out, and then nervously locked the door tightly, "Didn't I tell you that I can't come! I can't come! Come! Can't you come?!"

    Before Jin Yu could speak, she was stunned again: "Do you still want the cubs to have a good life? Come as you don't!"

    Jin Xia saw the food box she was holding with sharp eyes, and reached out to grab and push her: "It's alright! After you've finished reading the things, leave it behind and leave quickly! After a while, someone will see that the cub is not Haoran. The child is not good!"

    Jin Yu turned his hand slightly, turned half a step, and avoided the other party.

    "Yun Duo! Mom is here to pick you up!"

    She turned her face to the two little children on the hospital bed, and their eyebrows and eyes that were somewhat similar to hers instantly hit her heart, making her heart completely soften, and her voice also softened. Lowered involuntarily.

    "Go home with mom... Have you eaten yet? You also brought your favorite egg custard!"

    Duoduo cheered, picked up the little puppet on the bed and rushed over.

    Halfway through, I felt something was wrong, and I looked back at my brother who was still standing there: "Brother? Let's go!"

    Yunyun sternly showed his small white teeth, like a wounded cub, alert and restless Staring at Jin Yu: "You go! You don't want us anymore! We don't want you anymore!"

    After that, he grabbed his sister and hugged her tightly: "Didn't you sell us? Why are you still here? !"

    Hearing this, Jin Xia's eyes flashed with happiness, she stepped forward quickly, and patted the little boy angrily: "Yunyun! What can't you sell! Your mother can't even owe her debts, so don't follow me. Okay?"

    Her words seemed to be a relief, but in reality, Jin Yu's sale of the cub was a real deal.

    Xiaoyun has been intelligent and precocious since he was a child, and he immediately understood the hidden meaning of the former's words. The little boy's face turned pale, and his arms around his sister tightened.

    "Ah!"

    Duoduo Aijiao couldn't take it anymore, she suddenly cried out in pain, and looked at her brother and then her mother blankly and helplessly, not understanding why her brother was angry.

    Jin Yu raised his eyebrows and glanced at his cheap sister, feeling a little impatient -

    she was originally a starship admiral of "Jiao Xingxing", and she was with a rare "world-devouring beast" during her last patrol. "encounter.

    I thought she was dead, but she didn't expect that after the explosion, she was accidentally knocked into a book world. He became a stupid and poisonous character inside, and even his own cubs were given to his sister Jin Xia as a tool for the other party to climb up.

    Now it was not long after she gave the cub to the other party, and for some reason, the cub was pushed into the swimming pool and fell ill.

    In the original book, she listened to Jin Xia's persuasion and did not visit the cubs, and the cubs misunderstood her because of this incident, and only listened to the other party's words from then on, and was later killed tragically by the other party.

    After passing through, Jin Yu found that he couldn't go back for the time being, and after clarifying the plot of the original book, he decided to come over and pick up the cubs-

    since he took up their mother's body, he had to do something for the other party. She is a dignified interstellar admiral, and she will not take advantage of ordinary people.

    She let out a soft breath, and stretched out her hand to avoid Jin Xia's pretentious hand: "I'm here to pick up the cub and go home. I will pay you back the money I owe you in seven days!"

    "!"

    Jin Xia's smile froze on her face. When he got up, his voice was a little broken: "What did you say?!"

    Jin Yu turned back casually, pulled away Jin Xia, who was blocking the hospital bed, and said, "I said, I'll pick up the cubs and go home."

    He turned his head again. Looking at the little boy on the bed with a suspicious look on his face, he looked serious: "Xiaoyun! It was my mother who was wrong before, I apologize. Now take my sister back with me, okay?"

    When she said this, she squatted halfway. Dressed so that his eyes were level with the child on the bed, his expression was as serious and serious as every time a battle meeting was held.

    Yunyun's eyes narrowed, and she felt that her mother was a little different today, but she couldn't tell what was different.

    However, the serious demeanor of the other party made him feel very comfortable, as if he was really a man, and his words would be valued by others.

    "I..."

    As soon as Yunyun started, he was interrupted by Jin Xia who had reacted.

    "Jin Yu, are you crazy!"

    Jin Xia rushed over, her voice was fast and urgent, and she didn't have the sense of slowness she had before: "So much money, how can you pay it back? Didn't you say that the good cubs will take me to the capital! So how are you and them?!"

    Jin Yu frowned, and his whole body suddenly became violent -

    everyone on "Jiao Xingxing" knows that although Admiral Jin looks friendly and frivolous, he hates whoever interrupts her at will when she is doing errands.

    Jin Xia was suffocated, and he couldn't say the next words.

    After getting rid of the noisy flies, Jin Yu turned his attention to the cub again: "Now pack up, let's go."

    Yunyun was still a little reluctant, but today's mother inexplicably made him feel frightened, afraid that he would make trouble again if she left again. .

    The little boy lowered his head and thought for a while, then raised his head and stretched out his little finger, raised his chest as much as possible to make himself appear more stable: "Then we have to pull the hook! Don't sell us any more!"

    Jin · Former "Jiao Mingxing" Interstellar Admiral ·Now the mother of two cubs · Yu looked down at the little finger in front of him and let out a sigh of relief.

    Then——

    with a solemn expression, he reached out and hooked the other's small fingers, shaking it up and down.

    "Draw the hook and hang yourself! Don't change it for 100 years!"

    If it weren't for this classic line -

    bystanders would have thought that Admiral Jin once again helped the empire reach a very important diplomatic agreement.

    Seeing the mother and son start to pack up, Jin Xia became anxious and rushed forward again: "Sister! You have to think about it! If you take the cubs away now! I won't help you in the future!"

    "You know Haoran He has a bad temper! He hates messing around the most! We agreed before..."

    "Okay."

    Jin Yu's cold expression interrupted the other party's chatter: "I won't say how the money I owe you came from. I will definitely pay you back. I will raise my own children, and you will never use this to pinch me in the future!"

    After speaking, she stretched out her hand and waved, and pushed the other side aside like a rolling gourd.

    Then he bent over, with luggage hanging on his arms, and hugged the two of them easily with one cub in one hand.

    "Yeah! Go home!"     It's just that the child's words are a bit wrong, why are there more and more elders?     Doesn't it mean that her mother was just a poor, poor and unloved little girl who died of starvation in the end?     And——     who is this man who is chasing after him for no reason and asking her to call her father? Haven't heard that her mother remarried?     *Mother and Daughter Double Life*     "I Live by Writing Questions [Wearing the Book]"

    Duoduo cheered, and rubbed her head against her mother's neck: "I like my mother the most!"

    Although Yunyun has been trying her best to look like a little adult, she can bear it now. She kept rubbing her head against her mother's neck secretly, and her tight little face finally relaxed a little.

    Jin Xia hurriedly got up and chased the three, but was caught in the sweater by the bottle hanger, ran two steps and fell heavily!

    ——This time it was more miserable, and it was still face first.

    "Ah, ah, ah!"

    "Jin Yu, stop for me! If you dare to go! I won't help you in the future!"

    Jin Yu took two steps and then stopped, looking back at the embarrassed woman on the ground with a half-smiling smile: " Oh, that's a big thank you!" In the original book, how many of her good sisters "helped" her?

    But how will it end?

    ——Jin Yuyu disappeared one rainy night, and the two cubs were framed to death when they were ten years old.

    Thinking of this, Jin Yu's long and narrow phoenix eyes slowly narrowed, and a sneer appeared on the corners of his lips...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 403 10
Beautiful female supporting actress in the 1980s (八零年代漂亮女配) Author: Peach Su Type: Time-travel and rebirth When the ShanCha woke up, she found that s...
50.9K 650 11
wear sixty with dowry Author: Xiliang Meow Category: Rebirth through time travel In her previous life, Mu Qing had been raised by the family as a qua...
129K 2.3K 95
This is not my original story The self-cultivation of the people who eat melons in the 1970s through books Have you ever experienced time travel wher...
29.6K 285 7
70s : Dressed as a Cannon Fodder's Wife [ Wear the Book ] (七零之穿成炮灰男配的媳妇[穿书]) Author: Shangjiutian Lanyue https://shubaowb.com/novel/235164.html   Cop...