A Court Of Sounds And Roses (...

By lolyougay2005

A love triangle ( Dolores x Oc x Isabela) Isabela: I promise to be by your side, or on top of you, or even un... More

Oc's info
Characters
What are you doing in my house?!
The Arrange Marriage
What If I Don't Want To Be friends.
Expectations
Your Face Is Red
Working Hard
The Ceremony
Useless Lesbian
Love Triangle
A sneak peack to my other story.
We're a Team
Drama
Pretty Crier
Dummy
Incorrect Quotes

New Feelings

4.4K 161 54
By lolyougay2005

Narrator's POV:

Once Dolores calmed down they were both sitting in silence. Dolores looked at Sofia in thought as a strange feeling came over her.

Dolores: Looks like we're both on the same page...

Sofia turned to her with a confused look.

Sofia: What?

Dolores chuckles sadly as she smiles at Sofia.

Dolores: You know the person of our dreams are betrothed to another.

She said as she remembered her tio Bruno's vision. Sofia looked at her with a sad smile, stood up, and extended her hand to Dolores. Dolores looked at her confused, but she still grabbed her hand. They started to walk hand in hand.

Dolores: Her hand is soft...I expected it to be rougher since she's a Carpenter...it's nice.

She looks around and frowns as they get further away from the house and the village.

Dolores: Where are we going?

Sofia looked at Dolores and winked at her with a smile.

Sofia: Just walk with me...you'll figured it out when we get there.

Dolores looks away and nods feeling a blush coming on as she let out a silent sigh.

Dolores: She's just a good friend...

Dolores looked around shocked they were outside the Encanto and it was breathtaking.

(Ignore Mirabel and Abuela)

Dolores: Sofia this-

She looks at Sofia who just smiles at her.

Dolores: This is amazing!

Sofia nods as she takes her shoes off and sits down on the grass putting her feet on the water, she lays down and closes her eyes. Dolores looks at her, a blush came to her face as she made her cute little sound that she does every now and then.

Dolores: She's...pretty.

Dolores' POV:

I looked at Sofia, she was so pretty, how could Isabela let her go like that? Sofia basically loved her since forever and she's just going to let her go just so she can be Abuela's golden child?! I felt angry, sad, and- and jealous? I put a hand on my chest to steady my breathing. It felt weird I never felt like this for her...so...why now?

Sofia: Don't worry, it's okay to cry Dol...I'm here.

I sigh silently as I try to compress this new feelings.

Sofia: Are you going to just stare at me or come and relax with me?

I snap out of my trail of thoughts as I look at Sofia who is now just sitting on the grass with her feet still on the water. I quickly look away with a "sorry" as she just chuckles in response. I look at her deciding to start a conversation.

Dolores: So...Why do you go here?

Sofia: I don't know I just go here when I feel stress or sad to have some alone time you know. You could say this is my...oasis.

Dolores: Then why did you- why did you bring me here?

She looks at me and shrugs.

Sofia: You look like you needed to relax.

She gives me a warm smile and dios mío! Why are this feelings here?!

Dolores: Thank you for this...it is more quiet here.

She sighs in relief as if she was expecting for me to disagree.

Sofia: That's good...

I quirk a brow.

Dolores: Why is that good?

Her eyelids flitter as she tries to come up with a plausible answer.

Dolores: Pretty...Okay, no-I'm insane. Why am I even thinking that?

Sofia: Well, I like you...

She said snapping me out of my thoughts, my heart just skipped a beat as I hold my breath.

Sofia: I-I admire you and your whole family.

I bit my inner lip as I speak without thinking.

Dolores: For a second, I thought you meant that you like me that way. I am officially insane!

She gape at me.

Sofia: H-how did you know?

I squeak in response as she burst into a fit of laughter. What is even happening anymore?

Sofia: Y-your face...

She wipes a tear.

Sofia: You're so cute Dol! Especially when you do that squeak sound.

There's a lot to process right now. Her laugh, and tear, and compliment.

Dolores: Squeak sound?

I manages to say, despite knowing what she was referring to.

Sofia: Yeah, the squeaking sound.

She said mimicking it- perfectly. She stood up walking towards me.

Dolores:Oh, be careful-

At that moment, she slip on a rock.

Sofia's POV:

I yelp, closing my eyes as I wait for the painful contact of rocks slamming against my skull.

.....

....

..

I peek through one eye.

Sofia: Wait...am I...floating?

Dolores: Dios Mio...

Dolores huffs from behind you.

Dolores: Watch where you're stepping, please...

A pair of shaky arms hold me in place. Their wrapped around my waist, and I felt a shiver shoot up my spine when she holds me closer. We are both visibly struggling in this position, but neither of us utter a complaint nor pull away. It takes a few seconds for me to finally stand straight, and Dolores' arms are still clutched around me like her life depends on it.

Dolores: Are you okay?

She asks, tone dripping with worry.

Sofia: Yeah...

I said, like I  haven't drank water in days.

Dolores: Are you sure?

Her hands slither down, below the belt of my pants. Is she stroking my hips with her thumbs?! I tilt my head to look at her, eyes immediately falling down to her lips.

Sofia: They look soft-Wait, I like Isabela!

I quickly pull away as I laugh awkwardly.

Sofia: We should probably head back to Encanto it's getting late don't you think.

Dolores looks around to see that it is getting quite late.

Dolores: You're right my mom is probably worried.

I nod as we start heading back to Encanto. An awkward silence all the way back to casita.

Narrator's POV:

When they got to casita Dolores turned around to look at Sofia.

Dolores: Thank you for today...it was nice.

Sofia rubbed the back of her neck chuckling.

Sofia: It was nothing I was just helping a friend out.

Dolores: Yeah...friends...

Dolores whispered, Sofia looked at her confused.

Sofia: Did you say something?

Dolores: I- I said I hope you have a nice night!

Her voice squeak making Sofia chuckled.

Sofia: Okey Dol, you have a nice Night too.

Sofia said as she turns around and started heading home waving goodbye to Dolores. Dolores just stood there and waved back until Sofia couldn't be seen anymore.

..........

.....

...

.

Dolores: I'm screwed...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 3.9K 10
(Camilo, Mirabel and Y/N are 17 in this story) The Madrigal and the Florez families were both blessed with gifts after a very unfortunate night. Y...
2.1K 130 17
This story takes place after the movie. Y/n Guzman sister of Mariano Guzman has just recently moved to Encanto for a new beginning.Isabela Madrigal h...
19.2K 648 17
What if you were sucked into the world of Encanto. what would you do? (Reader:Avilla Muerte x Isabela Madrigal) Disclaimer: I'm not very good in writ...
315K 6K 41
for all my thirsty hoes out there i got you! (GxG) !!First few chapters will be short!!